All Comments on 'Tender, a Mother's Love'

by RocHogan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mschack63mschack63about 7 years ago
One star

because that is the lowest I can give you. I had to stop reading when the abuse started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One star...

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not for everyone but hot

Being a fan of being rimmed and being dominant, i liked it a lot. But not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong Title

Why was this piece of rubbish entitled "Tender" when it was all about brutality and sadistic violence?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
worse than 1 star

Husband dies and you become a tramp, slut, whore and then you want us to think you are tender to your son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
* star

I couldn't even get into it. She is in her room doing stuff. The approach was a major turn off. *

kplusmckplusmcabout 7 years ago
interesting

while not for everyone submission is a reality ,some people male and female enjoy and get satisfaction from it. this story depicts that relationship who are any of you to judge what is right for someone else. while not my thing I have partaken of some of these act because the person I was with got off on it! as a story it is well written and depicts the love between the mother and son.

RocHoganRocHoganabout 7 years agoAuthor
Tender, a Mother's Love.

I read the comments on my story. While this genre may not be for everyone, the reality is, these things do happen. While some may not understand the relationship of pain and humiliation as it applies to pleasure, then this is something you should not bother yourself with. There are many ways and approaches to pleasure, we cannot be the sole judge and jury as to what is right and what is wrong. But thank you for taking the time to read it, and I do appreciate, and respect your comments. Believe it or not, they were well received by me, but in no way, shape or form will they affect my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gross

No finess, no build up, no story line just plain gross porn for the sake of writing ourely gross porn. Lost interest after 4th paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotica?

Definitely not! One star - I hated it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total waste of resources

You wasted the few minutes it took for me to read half of page one. Garbage rating for garbage writing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Lost me

The disrespect turned me right off. rewrite it as a loving story and I will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That wasn't love it was such disrespect

towards his mother I had to write you and tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two Words In

"FORBIDENED"

And that's where I stopped reading.

csltcsltover 6 years ago
5 stars

Loved It!

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 3 years ago
Not A Mother's Love

This is more about Judith Sexual Escapades with other men in life. The beginning of the 1st page and the last several paragraphs was about the son and mother...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who the hell slaps and hits their mother and calls them a filthy cock sucking whore ?

At that point I stopped reading.

That is not love !!!

That's disgusting.

You lost me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous