Tender, a Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers

His tongue tortured her clit, bringing her almost to the brink of climax, then backing off. She loved what this stranger was doing to her, and she could hardly wait to return the favor and take his engorged cock in her mouth, feeling her throat expand as his thick dick traveled ever deeper.

Then he moved lower, he pushed her legs back till they were at her ear level. She reached out and grabbed her ankles, pulling her legs back even further. Her breath was now coming in rapid succession, her excitement reaching a fever pitch.

Then her eyes opened wide, she felt his tongue on her ass! She moved as if trying to get away, but he held her firmly. His expert tongue prying her tight anal ring and sinking deeper. She had never experienced this before, none of the other boys or men had ever done this to her.

'Oooooh' she moaned, 'What are you doing?' she asked, but at the same time hoping he wouldn't stop.

He didn't, he kept whipping his tongue in a circular motion all around her puckered shithole, each time his thumbs pulling her ass cheeks further apart. Now her puckered, pinkish bum hole was exposed, and open.

He kept working his hot, wet tongue in her tight little ass, and Judith was in ecstasy. His tongue was causing sensations she had never experienced before. His tongue was going in deeper all the time, sweeping around her shit tunnel, sucking, licking and cleaning her out. Her moans were becoming louder, her hands reached down and grasped his head, trying to push him in even further. Her legs started a familiar twitching, and she knew the incoming wave of her orgasm was not far off.

But before she could cum, he stopped, and flipped her over. Judith was now on knees, her bare ass riding high. He had grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly pushed her face first into the mattress. He went back to work, licking and sucking her ass. His hands grasped her ass cheeks, and he pulled them apart, stretching it even more.

Judith was breathing hard, she pushed her ass back into his face. This time, with his tongue in her ass, he pushed two thick fingers into her sopping wet pussy. His fingers explored a bit and then they found their mark.

The combination of having her ass stretched and tongued, then her G-Spot massaged was all she could handle. Judith came with a loud moan. It was a moan that came deep from the pit of her stomach, and out her open, salivating mouth, her legs were quivering uncontrollably, her pussy was squirting copious amounts of cunt juice, it's pungent smell filling the small space of the trucks cabin.

Wave after wave came over her until she thought she would pass out from the intensity of her orgasms. Finally, she lay in a heap on the mattress, her legs would twitch every now and then. A large wet spot under her, her legs were parted, and her shithole was shiny from his spit, Judith lay in an orgasmic stupor. The moments passed.

She had never noticed, during the whole time of their sexual romp, that he still had his clothes on. Judith moved slowly at first, then she reached out and started to unbutton his shirt. He kept his eyes closed, on his back, relaxing after the intense encounter. She took off his shirt and ran her hands over his muscled chest, arms and tight stomach.

She thought of the big difference between men who worked hard, and those who had different jobs, like a teacher, or a banker. She made up her mind, she preferred the working men better. They were rough, but she loved it, they were no nonsense kind of guys and took her the way they wanted. She would never complain about that.

Also, working men didn't waste a lot of words. They simply let her know how they felt about her and that was enough for her.

'Am I too easy?' she thought to herself, 'Am I becoming a slut?' she pondered these points, and except for the men she fucked and sucked, she thought,

'Who cares anyway?'

Now she was kissing his chest and traveling down his hairy midriff, her fingers deftly popped his zipper and she pulled his pants down. His dick popped out hard and straight. Relieved to be free of its confines. It sprung into the air, massive, with thick veins tracing his foreskin.

She touched it with her hand, and noticed the cock throbbed, she squeezed it again, and this time her mouth descended on it. The thick head was captured by her eager lips, tightened around it, and her tongue went to work. She found his pee-hole, and ran the tip of her tongue into it. He moaned,

'Fuck! Where did you learn to do that? He asked, surprised at how expertly her mouth and tongue worked his cock, and she was so young too.

Judith didn't say a word, her mouth was filled with dick, and soon she would have him deep in her tight throat. She wanted his hard man-cock to stretch her throat, to go deep, and to feel his balls resting on her chin. She wanted him to face fuck her. Her hands went around his hips, she adjusted herself, and then started to deepthroat his rigid member, feeling it twitch every time she took his hard cock deep.

'Mmmnnff,' she moaned, 'Slurp.' Were he only sounds coming from Judith as she pushed more and more of his thick prick deeper into her willing mouth.

She pulled back and his cock left her mouth with a loud pop, the largeness of the thick head, and the powerful suction she had been exerting on his rigid prick had made a tight seal around it. Now her tongue started to lick down his per-cum oozing man rod, and moved down to his balls. She licked, sucked and played each one in her mouth. They were delicious, and wondered why a man's balls were so tasty.

She continued her licking and sucking, kissing every inch of the base of his stiff man rod. Slowly she continued, until she came to the bottom where his balls ended, hesitated for just a moment, and then continued her travels downward. Her nose picked up the man scent, the sweat, the acrid smell of his ass. The pungent odor acted like a trigger, and sent her licking ever more eagerly.

Her tongue touched his wrinkle shithole. He gave a jump and groaned deep in his throat. The taste was tangy, sharp, but it intensified her desire to do the same thing he had done to her. She braced herself, not really knowing what to expect, and adjusting her position, leaned forward and plunged her wet tongue into his ass!

'Ahhh fuckkk!' she heard say between his clenched teeth. He moved around but made no attempt to make her stop. Judith sank her tongue deeper, the strange and acrid taste, the smell of sweat and shit, all drove her mind to the point of no return. She loved the feeling of being totally debased, submissive to this man and his ass. Now she wanted to really make this as memorable for him as it had been for her.

She plunged her tongue ever deeper, swiping around the inside of his now open and puckered shithole. Her hands went around his lower hips and drew him ever closer to her. She sank her face between his asscheeks, then brought her arms around and lifted his legs high and backwards. His shithole was totally exposed to her, she sank her face as far as she could, wanting to get as much of her tongue in his asshole as she could.

She licked, kissed, and sucked for what seemed like an eternity. For her it was an eternity of submission to the wild desires that controlled her mouth, pussy and ass. She spat into his now red bum hole, and stuck a cautious finger halfway in, the sphincter muscles closing around her intruding digit, as she heard him let out a loud moan.

His legs were now almost all the way back, his asshole was stretched out, and she had her finger going in his ass. He reached down, pulled her finger out of his ass, and grabbing a handful of hair pushed her face deeper, and held her there. His breathing was rough, he rubbed his asshole into her face, against her open mouth and outthrust tongue.

Judith kept licking his shithole, trying to go deeper, sucking out as much of her shit stained saliva as she could and kept licking and swallowing.

Then with a loud groan, he pulled her face from his ass, and with his free hand, aimed his cock into her open mouth, and with both hands, sank his man tool deep in her throat. His throbbing manhood immediately dumping load after load of hot cum.

That was many years ago, and Judith had taken to eating man ass, and loved their reaction as they felt her hot, wet tongue go into their puckered anuses. But it was the outcome she loved most, as they spilled loads of hot man juice into her accepting mouth.

Now here she was, ready to give her son his first 'around the world' sexual experience. He didn't stop her as she licked his balls down to the apex between his nut sack and his ass. He accepted her probing tongue, the kissing and licking as his mother slowly descended lower and lower.

As she licked the underside of his testicles, she looked up at him. He had a dreamy expression on his face, a little smile tugged at the corner of his lips. Judith knew everything would be all right. Tonight, she was going to give her son a final expression of her deep love and affection for him. The other men she had done this to had been for her satisfaction, for the fulfillment of her journey into the world of sex with no bounds, no limits.

But tonight, was different, tonight was for her son, and she was going to make this night memorable, and open another door for him into the world of hedonistic pleasures. She went back to licking his balls, pausing only to lightly, and lovingly kiss each one. She drew them into her hot mouth, and tongued and sucked them. Then she continued her travel downward.

She poised just above his almost pinkish bum hole, parted his ass cheeks, and leaned her face into him. He let out a soft moan as her mouth made contact, his legs jerked as she put her tongue in, gently.

Judith parted his ass some more, she wanted to probe deep, but took her time. Her tongue lashed, swiped and started to plunge in his tight bunghole. The puckered ring resisting the pressure of her intruding tongue, till finally, it gave up the fight and opened easily for his mothers' tongue.

She explored deeply, tasting his fresh man taste, licking the walls of his shit hole, sucking out the little brown particles. She swallowed, and her head swam with the taste of his shit mixed with her saliva. She pushed his legs back, and stretching his ass even more, drove her hot tongue ever deeper. Her sons' head moved from side to side, moaning, his eyes closed.

His hands reached down and pushed her face deeper, and Judith felt a satisfaction she had never felt before. Her tongue went in as far as she could, even after pulling his ass apart, she couldn't go any deeper.

He rubbed his shithole on her mouth, enjoying the sensation of rubbing his ass, the place he shits from, against his mothers' mouth. He loved the feeling of her hot tongue cleaning his rectum out. Why he had even thought it wouldn't be right, was now beyond him.

But here she was, his mom, sucking his ass-hole and licking it. He was glad he had decided to let things happen as they would. So, here she was, between his legs, and her mouth on his ass.

Judith was licking her sons' ass and loving it. She made every effort to not let him cum too quickly, she wanted this moment to last a little longer.

So, on the eve of her sons' departure into a strange new world. Judith felt a certain satisfaction that she had done all she could to prepare him for, a world where her son would find his place.

So, she rubbed her face into his ass, she licked him front and back, trying to store the memory of his taste, his maleness, his essence in her memory. Then she rolled over on her back on the bed. Thad loomed over her as he put his thick cock into her mouth and started to fuck his mother in her throat all the way to his balls.

She let him culminate in an orgasmic climax, swallowing his heaviest loads into her throat. He finally subsided, and his limp dick slowly plopped out her mouth, cum dripping down her cheek.

But Judith had accomplished her mission, she had turned her 19 year old son into a man, and she had given him all her love. She had given him;

The Forbidden Kiss.

RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers