Tender Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That girl was drunk, Alex you shouldn't take anything she said seriously," said Valerie sympathetically.

"I know that, and it probably seems silly, but for some reason that fact that I've never...Um...Well...You know. It makes me feel..."

"Like less of a man?"

"I guess so, yeah."

"Alex, sweetie, you are more of a man than a lot of guys I know. You're, sweet, funny, and kind. Someday, the right girl is going to come along for you, and she is going to be the lucky one."

We had turned off all the lights in the room to make the movies even scarier, and in the dim light thrown off by the T.V., Valerie looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her look before.

"Did I ever tell you I wanted to be a dancer when I was growing up? You know that Radio City Music Hall kind?" blurted Valerie.

"No, you didn't mention it."

"I did dance in high school. I was in performing arts all four years. I even danced for a bit in college before I dropped out. I have some photos of me back then want to see them?"

Valerie stood up swaying a little from the alcohol, and she gave me a hand getting off the floor. She led me back to her, and Brad's bedroom. I had never been in there before. They had a huge king size bed with a fancy looking comforter on it, and a built-in bookshelf that ran across the wall over it. She pulled a dusty looking photo album off the shelf, and we sat next to each other on the bed as she began to turn the pages.

"Here I was at my junior recital, and this is me in my dance outfit at the senior graduation assembly."

"You were so beautiful."

Valerie rolled her eyes a bit, but reached over and took my hand in hers looking up at me.

"That is what I mean about you, Alex. You are just the sweetest guy."

For a moment time seemed to come to a halt. We sat on the edge of the bed just looking at each other. I had never seen anything more beautiful in my life than Valerie Miller. My other hand seemed to move all on its own, and before I knew it, I was touching her face placing my palm on her cheek. Her skin was so warm, and soft.

"Alex?" she whispered.

"You are so beautiful, Valerie. Even more now than in the pictures in that album."

Her eyes started to tear a little. I slid my hand up to wipe away one tear that tried to slide down her cheek. We moved toward each other at the same time. My heart was beating so loudly in my chest I thought the sound was almost audible in the room. Our lips met a second later. Hers were slick and velvety soft. They were so full they seem to engulf mine, and we slowly rubbed our mouths together. In my head I had just one thought racing around, and around.

"I'm kissing Valerie! Oh! My God!"

The kiss lingered and grew hotter and hungrier. Valerie put her arms around my neck and turned her head to one side opening her mouth wider to invite me in. I may not have been overly experienced, but I did know how to kiss. I slid my tongue into her mouth, and she moaned quietly in the back of her throat. We swirled our tongues together, and the passion of our French kiss began to make us both breathe harder. The kissing kept going on, and on. Our heads moved side to side, and we alternated from deep tongue kisses to slickly rubbing our lips all over each other. My cock was swelling so fast, and hard in my pants, it was pushing painfully against the denim of my jeans. After what seemed like an eternity Valerie finally broke the kiss pulling slightly away from me. If anything she looked even more gorgeous with her lips shiny, and a bit swollen from all the kissing.

I saw a fire in her eyes that almost frightened me with its intensity. Then I felt her hands slip down across my chest, and she started to lift my shirt off over my head.

"Valerie?"

"It's o.k. Alex...It's o.k." she soothed.

She tossed my shirt on the floor and ran her hands across the hairless expanse of my chest. Her lips brushed across one of my nipples, and she started to kiss her way down my chest to my stomach. It tickled a little when she got that far, and I tried not to squirm or laugh. Then she began to unbuckle my belt, and I really did start to panic a bit. I couldn't believe this was happening. I may have fantasized about this moment in the shower a few dozen times, but never in a million years did I think it would come true.

Her hands were pushing on my chest, and I lay back on the bed. Valerie finished working on my belt, and she unbuttoned my jeans with practiced ease. My pants headed for the ground and my heart headed for my throat.

"Valerie...I...I don't..."

"Don't worry Sweetie...I got this..."

Her fingertips touched the bulge in my underwear, and I swear I wanted to start crying. The cool air of the room felt strange on my naked crotch when Valerie pulled my underwear down. My penis was in a full erection standing almost straight up off me, and harder than I think I had ever been in my life. She kissed the head of my cock, and then slowly slid it into her mouth. The sensation of my penis slipping past her soft lips was unlike anything I had ever felt. My whole body started to tingle all over, and Valerie made it even more intense when she took the bottom half of my shaft in her hand and began stroking it up and down in time to the movements of her head.

"Oh...Ah!...God, Valerie! OH! JESUS!"

My eyes took in every moment of what was happening, and I tried to burn it into my brain because I never wanted to forget. Valerie's sweet full lips sliding all over my penis while it glistened in the lamplight. The unpolished nails of her free hand teasing my hard ball sack. Her eyes shining with lust looking back at me.

I had masturbated plenty in my lifetime, so I knew what the sensation of my pending orgasm felt like, and I was starting to feel that pressure building inside me. My breath was coming in gasps, and I figured I should at least warn Valerie that if she kept this up, she was going to be getting a mouthful.

"Shit...Valerie...I'm..."

Her eyes moved up to take in my frantic look.

"Soon?" she asked.

I could only nod frantically.

She let my penis go and stood up. I didn't get what was happening at first my brain was too overloaded by all that had taken place so far, and I was still trying to wrap my head around it. Valerie stepped back from the bed and reached down to pull her shirt off over her head. It was entirely possible that I stopped breathing for several seconds when it hit me what she was going to do next. Her shirt dropped to the ground next to mine, but my eyes didn't leave the flawless tan skin of her chest, and the lacy white bra that held her breasts in place. They weren't big just teacup sized scoops of flesh that sat perky, and high up, but I didn't care about size in my eyes they were the most gorgeous breasts I had ever seen. The bra had a front clasp, and she twisted it in her fingers letting the two cups fall away. Her tits were so pretty. I lay there grinning like a fool staring at them. They were the same dark brown as the rest of her indicating that Valerie must find time to sunbathe minus her top. Her areolas were an even darker shade of brown, and very large about the size of silver dollars with hard nipples at their centers that stood well up off the bumpy flesh beneath. She kept undressing pushing her shorts off on the floor, and her white thong along with them. Valerie's pussy was the first one I had seen close up. It was shaved like the girls on the websites I sometimes perused in the privacy of my bedroom. The lips of her vagina were dark, and swollen pulling back just enough that I could see the lighter flesh deeper inside.

The bed creaked a little when Valerie climbed on top of me. I was starting to shake like a leaf on a tree in a storm. She took my trembling hands and guided them to her breasts. They were almost unbelievably soft and so warm in my hands they nearly made my palms sweat. I squeezed them gently feeling her hard nipples touching my thumbs. When I started to rub those same nipples, Valerie bit her lower lip and sighed.

"I like that, Alex."

I pinched them a bit harder catching the points between my index finger, and thumb. Valerie closed her eyes and moaned softly. I had no idea what I was doing, but I wanted to do more of it. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. The urges that were coursing through my body were making it difficult to think, and I wanted to be with her so bad it almost hurt. She returned my kiss with enthusiasm running her tongue deep into my mouth. Her tits were pressing against the skin of my chest, and I could feel her nipples rubbing on me. Then her body pulled away from mine, and she was straddling me smiling down while she reached between her legs, and got my cock back into her hand. The touch of her fingers on the head of my penis made me shiver all over. I gasped even louder when she took me and started to rub the head on the wet lips of her vagina. I knew what was coming now. The moment I had been waiting for seemingly forever.

I know some folks say that the first time can be kind of anti-climatic. It's like we build it up so much in our young adolescent minds that nothing would live up to the image we have of what sex will be like when it happens. All of that is probably true, but I can honestly say my first time was every bit as fantastic as I had hoped it would be. Valerie took me slowly into her just a bit at a time lowering herself onto my rigid pole. The feeling of her warm, wet pussy wrapping around me was so incredible I was nearly in tears. Her body sank downward stopping for a moment about half-way when she gasped, and her face took on a pained expression.

"Are you o.k.?" I asked worriedly.

Her eyes opened, and she smiled at me,"Sorry, Alex, you're just...Um...A little bigger than I'm used too."

I think she saw the grin that split my face because she quickly followed that statement with, "Don't let it go to your head, cowboy!"

When she finally bottomed out, we both moaned together. Her hips started to move, first in slow circles, and then in rolling forward thrusts. I bit my lip and grabbed onto her tits like they were a lifeline. I wanted so bad to be good at this, but I could already feel that pressure again inside me, and I knew I wouldn't last long at all. Valerie seemed to sense my distress, and she spoke to me in quiet, soothing tones.

"It's o.k., Alex...Don't fight it, sweetie...Let it go if you have too...This is for you, Alex...It's all for you."

She started to move faster, and I began to move with her thrusting upward to meet her body coming down. Her eyes shut again, and her head dropped backward. My balls felt like they were so full they were going to explode right off me.

"Oh! Yes...Yes, Alex...Fuck me! FUCK ME, ALEX! OH! You feel so good inside me! AH! ALEX!"

When the moment came, it was like the whole Universe stopped, and all of my essence was concentrated in one massive explosion. My own big bang I guess. I came up off the bed just barely containing the scream that tried to burst forth from deep inside me. I did manage to remember that Wade was asleep in the next room. My cock sent forth an eruption of cum that seemed never to end. I felt my dick jerking inside Valerie over, and over while I gripped the comforter in my hands.

"Shit! Alex! You're still cumming!" gasped Valerie wide-eyed. I think she was just as shocked as I was by the sheer volume of semen that was pouring out of me.

Things did eventually come to an end, and I collapsed back to the bed spent at last. Valerie was up off the bed almost immediately slapping a hand over her crotch to hold in the flood as she sprinted into the bathroom. She returned a bit later sliding into bed with me and laying her head on my chest.

"Sorry I had to bolt like that, but you put so much in me I was afraid it was going to get all over the bed."

I never wanted that moment to end. The touch of Valerie's naked body to mine while we held each other. It was so perfect, but we both knew we needed to get dressed. If Brad came home and caught us like that the last thing I would see would be that gun of his poking me in the gut.

By the time we returned to the living room Wade was starting to stir on the couch. Valerie stopped me in the hall when we were still just out of his line of sight, and gave me one last lingering kiss.

The whole next day I walked around campus with a grin the size of Texas on my face. The hardest part was not being able to tell anyone what had happened. Wade may have been my best friend at this point, but I doubted he wanted to hear about how I lost my virginity to his brother's wife. I desperately wanted to see Valerie again, but even though I did end up over there a few times in the weeks after it was just to pick up Brad, and I was never able to get her alone to talk about what had taken place between us. In the end, I decided to try to catch her at work. I found her doing her usual check out chores and bought some candy in her line.

"Hey, Valerie. Do you have a break or something coming up soon?"

"Not for another hour."

"I can wait."

She looked around nervously like she expected Brad to suddenly step out of nowhere, and do something terrible to us both, but she did nod her head at me finally. I got my candy and decided to wait in the little sandwich shop next door. Valerie joined me there sliding into the booth across from me.

"Can I get you, folks, anything?" asked the gray-haired waitress.

"Just water for me, thanks," I replied.

"Nothing. I'm good."

I tried to take her hand, but she pulled it back under the table.

"Alex! People know me around here, and they know I'm married."

"Sorry, I just missed you."

"I know...I...I missed you too."

"Do you regret the other night?" I asked.

She took a moment to answer, but she smiled when she did, "No, not really. I mean it was wrong, and it probably shouldn't have happened, but no I don't regret it. It was probably the first time I have felt really happy in a very long time."

I wanted to hold her to me so bad I ached inside, but instead, I had to content myself with taking a drink from my water and drinking in her beauty at the same time.

"You know my birthday is this weekend," she said.

"What? Really? Are you going to have a party or something?"

"Ha! Brad didn't even remember last year. My birthday celebration was me buying myself a slice of cake at the deli."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be I got myself into this mess. I was in love with him at one time. I thought he was so cool, and tough when I met him. A real bad boy and I was young and stupid enough to want that kind of man. I could have gotten out early on, but I kept thinking he would change for me. Stupid, I know. How many women go down that road thinking that their man will change if they love him enough? Then the kids came, and for all his faults he is a decent provider, and a good father most of the time when his temper isn't getting the best of him."

"How old will you be?"

"It's not polite to ask a lady her age," she said in mock horror.

"Sorry, I was just curious."

"I'm just kidding. I turn thirty this weekend. Can you believe that thirty-years-old?. I bet that freaks you out to think that you were naked in bed with such an old chick."

"You don't look like an old lady to me. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Stop being so nice, Alex. You going to make me cry, and I have to get back to work."

I wanted to kiss her, but I knew that was never going to happen. She did touch my hand as she got up from the table leaving me with just the lingering warmth of her fingertips as a reminder that I had seen her at all.

Since it didn't seem like there would be a party or anything I decide to at least get Valerie a gift for her birthday. I knew that there was a brand new Simon Crown novel coming out, so I bought her a copy at the bookstore and even wrote a short note to her inside the dust jacket. I was careful not to make it anything that Brad would get upset about if he happened to read it, just a few lines about what a great person she was, and a good friend. I planned to drop it off before the weekend, but when I arrived I noticed that Brad's truck was gone, but her car was at home. It was the middle of the day, so I figured that Brad was probably at work. I had assumed Valerie would be as well, but the fact that her car was here seemed to indicate otherwise.

Instead of trying to knock on the front door I went in through the back gate that opened onto the small patio behind their townhouse. The sliding glass door there led into the kitchen. I peeked through the glass but didn't see or hear anyone. The door turned out not to be locked, and it slid back quietly on its track when I pushed on it. Stepping inside I listened again for the sound of kids at play or Valerie cleaning, but I didn't hear a thing. I started to walk into the living room turning the corner only to run right into Valerie who jumped like a jackrabbit, and nearly screamed.

"Fuck! Alex! You scared the shit out of me!"

I wanted to apologize, but I couldn't form coherent words. I guess Valerie had been in the process of getting ready to leave because she was standing in front of me in a black skirt with her blouse still in her hand. She was naked from the waist up except for a white lacy bra similar to the one she had been wearing the night we had been together. As if realizing she was half-naked Valerie suddenly lifted her shirt to cover her chest.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came by to give you a present for your birthday."

I held the wrapped package out to her, and she reached out with one hand to take it from me. She looked baffled as if she had never seen a gift before.

"You got me a birthday present? Alex, you didn't need to do that."

"I wanted to. Go ahead you can open it."

She seemed to be over her initial embarrassment at me catching her without her top because she tossed it on the couch, and proceeded to tear open the package. Her eyes smiled at the cover of the novel, and when she opened it, and read what I had written, she had to choke back a sob in her throat.

"Thank you, Alex. You are such a treasure."

It occurred to me that it was hushed in the house.

"Are the kids here?"

"No, they're visiting Brad's mom. I was getting ready to do some shopping it's my day off from the store."

"So...were all alone right now?"

A slow smile spread across her face, "Yes, Alex, we are all alone."

I took the book from her hand and sat it carefully on the coffee table. Then I grabbed Valerie and pulled her almost savagely into my arms kissing her so hard it left both of us breathless.

"God Damn, Valerie! I want you so bad right now!" I groaned.

"I know Alex I want you too. I want you so much!"

She kissed me again pushing her tongue so deep into my mouth it almost choked me, but I didn't mind because I was quickly doing the same to her. We stumbled back toward the couch. I ripped my shirt off over my head, and grabbed at Valerie's bra in the same movement unhooking the front clasp with surprising ease, and pulling her chest to my waiting lips. Her tits tasted even better than they felt. The skin of her breasts was smooth, and silky on my tongue. I licked the bumpy flesh of her areolas and greedily sucked at her rock hard nipples while she grabbed the back of my head. We didn't have to worry about being quiet this time, and we didn't try.

"FUCK YES! Ah God suck my tits, Alex! SUCK MY TITS! FUCK, BABY! AH! GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

I pushed her down on the couch and unzipped the side of her skirt sliding it off her body. Then I climbed back into her lap to find her mouth with more hungry kisses waiting for me when I got there. My fingers found their way into her panties, and I pressed them to the wet, slick outside of her pussy. Valerie's cunt was already a juicy mess, and I had no trouble slipping a couple of fingers inside her rubbing them in, and out. She moaned and kissed me even harder filling my mouth with her tongue again while I finger fucked her tight snatch.