Tender Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHH FUCK ALEX! AH! SHIT! YOU MAKE ME WANT TO FUCK YOU SO BAD!"

I wasn't sure entirely what I was doing, but I had seen enough pornographic movies too fake it. The kissing was terrific, but I broke away to lick my way down her front lingering briefly on her tits again before kissing my way down her stomach. She lifted her hips, and I slipped her panties off and pushed her legs apart. Her pussy was soaking and smelled tart as I drove my face between her legs. Whether by luck or design I guess I hit the right spot on the first try because Valerie grabbed the back of my head, and pushed hard upward while letting out the loudest moan yet. The taste of her pussy was strange, but awesome at the same time, and I licked it like it was my favorite ice cream.

"Fuck! Alex...Oh! ALEX! Oh, fuck baby! God, you're eating my pussy so good! AH FUCK SO GOOD! AHH FUCK ALEX!"

I got my hands back up on her tits and pinched her nipples roughly just like I knew she liked while eating her pussy at the same time. Her body was shaking, and she was thrusting her hips pushing her wet slit harder to my face. My cock was straining to get out of my shorts. The urge to be inside her was overwhelming my every thought. I wrestled with my belt and managed, at last, to get my shorts, and underwear down. The fat purple head of my cock was leaking clear fluid everywhere, and I took it in my hand placing it at the entrance to Valerie's love hole. Her eyes squeezed tight shut when I pushed forward into her body. It felt even better than it had the other night so tight, and warm all over my dick. The couch rocked back a bit striking the wall as I thrust into her hard enough to lift her ass up off the cushions. Valerie pulled me to her, and I could feel her nails digging into my back while my hips drove my cock deeper, and deeper into her pussy.

"Uh...fuck...FUCK!...Alex!...Oh! Shit, I can feel every fucking inch! GOD DAMMIT IT FEELS SO GOOD! Ah, fuck me! Fuck me! AH! God, FUCK ME ALEX! Shit! Your cock is so fucking big...SO HARD! Ah...AHHHH!"

I got her arms pushing them back over her head and intertwining her fingers in mine. My face was just inches from hers so that we were staring right into each other's eyes. Hers were growing wider with an expression of panic seizing her features. She was getting tighter I could feel that for sure. Her pussy was getting harder to push into, and I found out why very quickly.

"Oh SHIT ALEX! SHIT! OH! Alex I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM! AH GOD YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...OHHHHHH ALEXXXXXXXXXX!"

The feeling of Valerie cumming on my cock was like the culmination of a lifelong dream. Her gorgeous face contorted into an expression of pain mixed with exquisite relief, and her pussy alternately gripped, and released my cock in a series of spasms that seemed to go on, and on. I watched in fascination while she slowly wound down until she relaxed back on the couch. She put a hand behind my head and brought my lips to hers in a gentle, sweet kiss.

"That was amazing, Alex. You learn fast. I don't remember the last time I came like that. I think I should return the favor though don't you?"

We switched places on the couch. Valerie hovered over me kissing me for a bit with deep thrusts of her tongue before she moved back between my legs. I watched in awe as she took my slick, juicy cock into her mouth, and started to suck it much harder, and faster than she had before while still playing with my balls at the same time. The urge to cum hit me almost right off, and I struggled to hold it back wanting to enjoy this moment for as long as I could. My hands slipped into Valerie's soft curly hair, and I guided her head as it moved up and down. My balls were screaming for release, and I could feel the cum fighting its way up my shaft.

"Valerie...VALERIE!...OHH...OHH SHIT YOU BETTER STOP! Ahh I THINK! God, I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM!"

She peered up at me from between my legs, "I know baby...Don't fight it...I want it, Alex! Give it all to me!"

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHH GOD VALERIE! Oh, Sweet Jesus! I...I'm...I'M GOING TO FUCKING! CUMMMMMMMMM!"

My jizz tore out of me in thick ropes of sticky semen, but Valerie seemed completely calm about it, and I could only marvel at the way she swallowed every drop while my cock twitched, and throbbed between her lips. When I finished, she crawled into my arms, and we sat naked on the couch holding tight to each other.

"I hope you don't mind since it is my birthday I thought I should get to blow out the candle," she said with a laugh.

"I have no problem with that at all."

I stroked her hair and listened to her breathe while she rested her head on my chest.

"This has been the best birthday ever there is only one thing that would make it better?"

"What's that?"

"Ice cream!"

Valerie popped off the couch and pulled me up with her leading me into the kitchen where the two of us stood naked sharing a carton of chocolate ice cream with a single spoon. She fed me like I was a child again, and I loved every minute of it.

"You missed," I said when a large spoonful of ice cream spilled down her chin, "let me help you."

Instead of reaching for a paper towel I leaned over and licked the chocolate off her chin letting my tongue run up across her lower lip, and right into her mouth. The taste of chocolate all over her tongue lent a certain especially naughty quality to the French kiss that resulted. I wrapped my arms around her naked body letting the kiss linger while I explored her mouth. The heat between us started to grow, and we began to kiss with greater fervor until I heard the clink of the spoon hitting the ground, and her arms looped around my neck. The kisses got hungrier and more needful. Our lips slid wetly all over each other, and our tongues danced. In a display of strength that surprised even myself, I lifted her onto the kitchen counter so that her ass sat right at the edge, and I moved between her legs.

Valerie leaned back against the cabinets behind her, and I took my now swollen cock rubbing it all over her wet pussy lips. I thrust up into her body, and she cried out hitting the counter with her fists.

"JESUS! ALEX! AH FUCK!"

I gripped the bottom of the kitchen counter on either side of her subtle thighs and started to fuck her with slow rolling thrusts of my hips. Her chest began to rise, and fall quickly, and it turned me on so bad watching her nipples harden, and pop straight out away from her areolas. I leaned down enough to suck hard on them, and she grabbed at my head moaning and gasping. The need to pick up the pace coursed through my veins. Her sounds got louder. My movements faster, and more desperate. I could hear the sound of my balls slapping on Valerie's dripping snatch, and she pulled me again into a hot, wet kiss.

Her hand stayed behind my head with our faces close together as the tension grew, and we both worked toward the orgasm we wanted that seemed to sit tantalizingly just beyond our grip.

"Valerie...God...You are so beautiful...It feels so good inside you...Jesus, I wanted you from the first time I saw you."

"Oh, Alex! I wanted you too...from that first moment...AH! ALEX! It' so good with you! SO FUCKING GOOD! OH...OH ALEX! OH SHIT, I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN! Going to cum...again...oh FUCK...ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXX!"

Valerie's head snapped back so hard it hit the cabinet with a crack, but it didn't seem to hurt her at all. I felt her cum again. That wonderful tightening between her legs that seemed as if she was trying to milk my cock. It sent me right off with her, and for the second time that day I emptied my semen into her.

"VALERIE! AHHH! FUCK! YES! AHHH GOD! VALERIEEEEEEEEE!"

I had to leave not long after that to get to class. I hated to go not knowing when we would have time to be together like this again. Valerie hugged me before I left promising me we would see each other soon.

HOW DEEP GOES THE RABBIT HOLE -

"I swear if this weren't a prerequisite course I would drop this crap!" exclaimed Wade dropping his pencil to the table in disgust.

"What are we going to use Algebra for in the real world anyway, right?" I said in agreement.

He and I were setting in the student union trying to finish our homework before class. Between the two of us, neither was a math genius, so we often got frustrated with the subject.

"I tried to call you earlier, but you didn't answer."

"Yeah...I was out shopping. I bought Valerie a gift for her birthday."

"Shit! I haven't even done that, and she is my sister-in-law. Are you trying to make me look bad?"

"No, but we spend so much time over there, and we are always using her husband for our ends. I thought I should do something nice for her."

"Is that right? I hope you aren't developing some kind of crush on her, Alex. You know Brad is not the forgiving type if he thought you were looking at her seriously he would put you down."

"It's nothing like that," I lied, "I'm was just trying to be nice."

"O.K. if you say so. I have a plan for us tonight by the way. There is a big fraternity party at the Kappa house, and there is sure to be plenty of willing women there for the taking."

"Sounds like a winner," I replied trying to put some enthusiasm in my voice. The only woman I cared about these days was married, and unavailable, but I still felt like I would be cheating on her if I got with anyone else. It occurred to me that my life was headed in a very messed up direction, but I felt powerless to stop it.

Things went the way they had been going for months that night when Brad called, and as soon as he found out where we were going invited himself along. He insisted we stop for some hard liquor at a Kwik-Mart on the way to the party. I was standing outside minding my own business when a black sports car pulled up, and two very inebriated looking guys got out. I made to get out of their way, but somehow one of them staggered right into me.

"Why don't you watch where you're going, asshole," the guy said to me shoving me back a step.

"Sorry about that, I didn't realize I was in your way."

I was trying not to start anything, but Brad chose that moment to walk out of the store with Wade right behind him.

"Hey, motherfucker, stay off my friend!" he said stepping right up to the guy who had pushed me.

"Screw you man!"

I think the guy was going to add a few other choice words, but he never got around to it. That was because Brad didn't even hesitate, but whipped his fist up, and clocked the guy right in the face. He went stumbling backward and fell right on his ass between the two cars. His buddy immediately jumped Brad, and the two of them sprawled across the hood of the sports car trying to hit each other, but mostly just sliding around. Wade grabbed the guy by his leather jacket and pulled him off his brother tossing him into a display of tires right behind him. The leather jacket wearing guy popped back up like a jack-in-the-box and made the tactically dubious decision to swing at Wade even though Wade outsized him by several inches, and a good forty pounds. The two of them started trading shots with the other guy suffering far more in the exchange.

Brad pulled himself off the hood and was moving to help Wade when the guy he hit initially came flying back into the fight. I was about to shout a warning to Brad, but it all happened so fast I didn't get a chance. He blindsided Brad tackling him hard, and they fell right into the edge of the steel tire rack. I heard Brad yell in pain. It finally occurred to me that maybe I should be doing something to help, and even though I didn't know shit about fighting, I took three quick steps and lunged forward hitting the guy standing over Brad with my shoulder. My body exploded with pain, but the guy did go down hard landing almost on top of Brad in the process.

The store owner poked his head out the swinging glass, and metal doors yelling that he had called the cops. Things broke up at that point with the two guys who started the whole thing dragging themselves quickly back to their car and leaving in a squeal of burning rubber. Wade and I got Brad on his feet, but he was holding his side, and looking pale.

"I don't think I'm doing so good, boys," he said wincing in pain.

Our night of fraternity fun ended up being spent in the emergency room at the local hospital where we found out that Brad had some badly bruised ribs, and maybe a hairline fracture of one. Wade called Valerie, and she showed up shortly after steaming mad at all three of us.

Hey! I was defending Alex. I didn't even start this one!" argued Brad when Valerie began laying down a tongue lashing on him.

"I don't care who started what! You're a grown man, and you should be able to stay out of a fight!" said Valerie angrily.

Valerie took Brad home. Wade and I tried to go to the party, but it was late, and the events of the evening had more or less taken the fun out of things. The worst part of the whole thing was that Brad was now laid up at home which made it more difficult for me to see Valerie. It wasn't like I could invite her to my parent's house like she was a regular girlfriend. I tried to stay away, but as the days wore on it became more, and more difficult. As much as I knew this whole thing was wrong, I couldn't help that I missed her terribly.

I was just about losing my mind when my cell phone rang one afternoon as I was getting out of class.

"Hey stranger," came the voice on the other end. My heart sped up in my chest. The sound of Valerie's voice was the sweetest thing I had ever heard.

"It's so good to hear from you. I was going to come to visit, but with Brad home, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea."

"It's probably better that you haven't. He has been in a foul mood with the pain, and all."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Are you o.k.?"

"I'm getting by. Listen, I have this idea. Brad is well enough he can be alone with the kids, and I was thinking that maybe I could tell him I'm going out with a girlfriend while we go do something instead."

"You mean like a real date?"

"I guess you could call it that. Sure, why not. Would you go on a date with me, Alex Collins?"

"I would love to go on a date with you, Valerie Miller."

Valerie wouldn't tell me exactly what she had in mind. I was suppose to meet her that night at a park not far from where she worked. My hands were shaking on the steering wheel when I pulled into the parking lot at Patterson Park. I spotted Valerie's car already there, and I pulled up alongside, and got out. She exited her vehicle a moment later, and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

I had seen Valerie dressed down around the house, and even dressed slightly better for work, but this was the first time I had laid eyes on her when she was going all out to look good for a date. If I had thought she was beautiful before this, I was floored by how she looked now. She was wearing a leather mini-skirt that showed off her tan, muscular legs perfectly. Her hair was teased out into a gorgeous pile of waves, and curls that surrounded her face, and accentuated her soft features. The makeup she was wearing had been chosen with care to highlight her eyes, and full lips. The finishing touch was a white crop top that revealed the dark skin of her stomach and clung tightly to her perky tits up top.

"Oh my God, Valerie. You look so hot!"

She blushed a bit at my compliment, "Thanks! It's been a long while since I had a reason to get dressed up."

"Was there somewhere, in particular, you wanted to go?"

"I want to go dancing, Alex. Brad hasn't taken me in ages. He thinks dancing clubs are for wussies as he likes to say."

"Um...The thing is you know I'm under twenty-one is there even a club I could get into in this town?"

"Leave it to me!"

We got into my car to head out. Valerie glanced into the back seat when she got in and noticed my guitar case.

"You play guitar?"

"I guess everyone in my family plays something. We are all very musically inclined. For my Dad, it's the violin, and my Mom plays the flute."

"I had no idea! You have to play something for me later."

"If you want I guess I could. What kind of music do you like?"

"Right now I've been listening to this band West of Eden's Gate. Have you heard of them?"

"Hear of them I love those guys! I know a bunch of their songs."

That is so cool! Brad thinks they sound like crap. It's not a real man's music he likes to say, but I could care less."

We got to the club, and I have no idea what Valerie told the bouncers, but they did let me in without checking my I.D. I'm sure the way that Valerie was dressed had something to do with it. I wasn't surprised based on what I knew about Valerie that she was a fantastic dancer. The way she moved around the dance floor was like poetry, and her gyrations had more than one guy in the place starring at her. My skills were far more modest, but if she thought I stunk she was kind enough not to mention it. At one point a slow love ballad kicked in, and I pulled her to me. She smelled so good, and I couldn't help but lean in, and taste those sweet lips that had been teasing me all night. Valerie accepted my kiss gratefully, and we swayed around the dance floor trading soft kisses and enjoying the music.

"Thank you for this, Alex. I am having such a nice time."

"I missed you, Valerie."

"I missed you too."

The night moved much more quickly then I would have liked, and before too long we had to leave. We returned to the park, but Valerie refused to go home until I played her at least one song. I got a blanket out of my trunk, and we laid it on the ground. The park was deserted since it was so late, so I didn't feel too self-conscious about playing in public. I launched into one of my favorite West of Eden's Gate songs, and to my delight, Valerie started to sing along with me. She not only could dance, but it turned out she had a voice like an angel. The music flowed around us, and I moved from one song to another with Valerie hitting every note in accompaniment. When I strummed the last chord, Valerie reached over and took the guitar from my hands before kissing me warmly. Her body seemed to melt right into mine, and we began to make out on the blanket like a couple of teenagers.

Valerie pushed me onto my back, and then glanced around looking to make sure we were alone then she started to unbuckle my belt.

"Valerie! We're right out in the open!"

"It's dark no one can see. I need to be with you right now, Alex."

She pulled my pants down just enough that my cock popped out standing up like a tower of flesh. Valerie took another quick look around us then carefully removed her thong, and straddled my cock using her skirt to hide our joined bodies. I groaned when I felt myself slide into her pussy.

"Oh! Yes, Alex! You always feel so good inside me," she whispered.

The night air blew across our bodies rustling Valerie's hair and making her look like one of those models doing a photo shoot with a wind machine. Her hips moved back and forth grinding her pussy hard onto my pulsing shaft. It was such a perfect moment I didn't want it to end. The pace picked up between us. I started to push up into her, and Valerie answered my thrusts with her own. We both began to gasp, and groan. The urge to release inside her was more than I could bear. Thankfully, she went first just a step ahead of me. She bit her lower lip to hold back the scream and let out a burst of breath as she creamed my penis.

"Oh...Alex...Sweet God! So fucking good!"

My orgasm hit like a burst dam, and I arched my back off the blanket pushing my cock even further into her warm, wet vagina.

"Valerie! Ah! AH! GOD! I love you!"

The silence that followed my sudden declaration felt very heavy to me. I hadn't meant for it to slip out quite like that, but it didn't make it less true. Valerie didn't say anything as she slipped free from me.