Tenderized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mera looked over at the table. The glasses were empty, plates were cleared, a neatly stacked pile of cash was resting on top of a receipt and indeed, Theo was holding a paper bag stuffed with food boxes. Had they finished and paid all while she was being spanked and she hadn't noticed?

"Folks it was a pleasure to serve you tonight, I hope you'll come back to visit us here at Domestique soon!" Sam patted Mera's head gently, "There is a little treat for you in the bag for when you get home since you took your discipline so well. Behave yourself until I see you again, alright?"

Mera nodded, but privately she promised herself she would never set foot in this establishment again. She buried her face into Brant and let herself be carried out of the restaurant, failing to notice Theo picking up a takeout menu and discipline index on their way out the door.

12