Tendrils in the Dark

Story Info
An adverse reaction leads to pleasure from horrors.
2.2k words
4.42
17.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18 or over. This story contains hallucinatory non-con tentacle sex, and attempted overdose. The author does not advocate taking anything but the recommended dose for any medications, nor does the author advocate for suicide. if you have suicidal thoughts, please seek help.**

Sonia was alone in the examination room. She anxiously rubbed her long sleeves and looked at her own reflection in the mirror in front of her. She was twenty six but still felt like a teenager. She had always thought depression would be something she'd grow out of. That social anxiety was something she'd eventually learn to overcome. But it was still there. There was always was a dull, low, throbbing existential crisis waiting to strike at any moment.

Drugs didn't seem to work. She could hardly get out of bed most days. She had been trying to stay healthy for the past month or so, but even eating well and exercise didn't seem to take away the oppressive hopelessness. She was just destined to be miserable, she supposed. But as a last favor to a friend in her support group she decided to try this. An experimental drug treatment. Her friend had been ecstatic about it. Sonia owed it to her to at least endure one last attempt.

She was dressed in a tight black shirt from the choker on her throat to her wrists. She pressed her hands against the hem of her flannel skirt. Stockings started at where her fingers touched her thighs. Her skin was in want of sunlight and the brightest and most colorful thing about her was a sparkle of blue behind her bangs that marked her eyes. There were dark circles under them, and there was an expression of apathy mixed with silent pain on her face. She just wanted to be done with it all.

When the doctor came in she flinched at if struck. There was nothing too out of the ordinary about him except that he was very attractive, and thus, intimidating. She gulped and recovered as the man sat down in front of her, impeding her gaze of the mirror.

"Hello. I'm Doctor Cliff Sailor." He was strong but gentle with his words. "Ms. Sonia Hollow was it? It is good to meet you." She felt timid and unworthy of such praise. More than anything she was afraid of saying or doing something wrong. "I'm sure you have read the fine print." He continued. She probably should have said something. She felt even more awkward as the man continued, "Here. Twice a day." She looked at his hands. They were weathered but smooth like natural stone. She looked up and saw grey eyes and sharp features.

"Thank you." She muttered, taking the bottle of pills.

"I would like you to take the first dose now. You can take the next one before bed." His smile looked forced. She was making him feel awkward wasn't she. She should probably just take the pill. She gulped and stopped losing herself in her own head. He gave her a glass of water and she swallowed it down.

"Because this is a trail, I would like to ask you some questions when you come back tomorrow. Would that be fine?" She nodded. "Thank you Ms. Hollow. I will see you tomorrow."

She didn't feel anything. She walked home with a slow, uncaring pace. It was a dead end apartment paid for by a dead end job. It was where she spent half her life. The other half was working. She sighed as she locked the door and microwaved a dinner for herself. She should eat something, she supposed.

After the meal she still felt nothing. She stared at a wall for several minutes, wondering if happiness was going to suddenly appear, or if she should just give up already. The sun set and her pale room became grey, and then black.

And then she felt something. It wasn't what she was expected. She didn't feel happy exactly. It was hard to put into words. She tried to picture it as the feeling slowly grew. Then, in her mind, she could see it. It was the face of the doctor, Cliff. There was some emotion attached to him, or caused by his face. Or maybe his strong hands. Or maybe his smile. Was it truly a fake smile? Maybe he really did care.

And then she realized what she was feeling. She wanted him. Not Cliff specifically, but a man. Or a woman, or something. She felt horny. It was a hopeful warmth and desire for companionship. An image of the doctor popped into her mind, his hands on her hips and his mouth close to hers. She then felt another emotion take over. Fear. Shame. Immense terror and guilt filled her. The Cliff in her mind looked insulted. "You actually think I'd want you? I can't stand you." He said in his calm and rational voice. "You're useless." She thought of all the things she'd let him do to her. All the things she desperately wanted. Reading her mind, his scowl intensified. "You're disgusting."

She was crying. The drugs weren't working. Or maybe she was reacting poorly again. At least she was feeling something she supposed. Maybe that was better than nothing. Or maybe she was just being a pervert. It was just another reason to hate herself. She hugged herself tightly. Maybe the dose was wrong. She took out the bottle of pills again and wondered how her family would react to the news of her overdoseing. If downed the entire thing, maybe she wouldn't have to wake up. Maybe that would be enough. Maybe that would end the pain. There was about twelve pills inside.

She swallowed them all. She didn't know what was in them, but that made it easier. If she survived she could say it was an accident, or she didn't know what would happen. It would be the truth. And maybe the dose had just been too low before. Maybe she could feel something good afterwards.

She collapsed in bed and tried desperately to let sleep kill her thoughts. She wished for no dreams. She wished not to wake up. She waited there in her clothes for maybe an hour, restlessly hoping for oblivion before another strange thing happened.

It intensified. The feelings grew. She clutched the sheets with strain. She felt the tight shirt rub against her skin. She felt the wind under her skirt. Her heart was racing. The world seemed to close in around her. She felt her choker on her neck hold her tightly like a mans grip. Every moment sent tingling sensations along her skin.

"Don't think of him." She said to herself under her breath. "Don't think of anyone." She begged.

She turned and hid her face in her covers. It felt great. It felt like a lovers hands on her, telling her she was beautiful. "Stop!" She cried out and felt a moment of calm. It was like the world, for a second, listened to her. It was silent in the dark room. A moment of sublime emptiness. A calm before a storm.

Then she saw the shadows shift. A hallucination? Light moved to outline a limb across the wall. It couldn't be real. It looked like snakes tails. It branched out and slithered down the wall and she saw it move up, over the bed and towards her.

She was too confused and startled to resist. She felt the slick shadow melt onto her and crawl across her skin. It dug under her leggings and up her skirt. Her body was frozen. She was paralyzed. She stared in horror as it skittered and slunk and wrapped around her ankles. It felt like smooth skin on hers. It felt like tongues and hands and sex. It gripped hard like iron wrapped with latex. A shadow tied around her underwear and pulled it to the side as her skirt flipped up and revealed her to the rest of the room. Another tendril with a bulb rose from the foot of the bed. Her breathing was low and panicked when it turned to reveal an eye on a stalk the size of a baseball. It looked at her naked flesh with a single, terrifying, unnatural gaze. She felt something touch her down there.

Power returned to her limbs as she struggled, "Ahh!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and grabbed at a tendril to tear it away. As she moved it slithered away. As she touched it, it escaped her clutches and wrapped around her wrist. It bound her and pulled her, stretching her open. She desperately clawed at it with her other hand. Then that arm was grabbed and pulled. Her arms were spread out. Her chest was forced up as something spread her sex. "Whats going on!" She sobbed. She felt the tendrils slip under her shirt and molest her sides, tickling and wrapping around her hips. They explored her under bra and pinched her nipples. She looked down and saw the eye staring. She tried to close her legs, but felt them too spread apart so wide she felt her hamstrings strain.

She was shuddering with sensation by the time the thing took her sex. It poured into her slowly and methodically. It worked in, exploring her every crevice. It lightly prodded deeper, and deeper. Any spot that made her hysterically moan more than usual was remembered and explored again. It was like it wanted to make her scream. "Not there!" It filled her up and tickled her on the inside. It found a spot she could not resist. "Ah! Haha! Ah!" The perverse shadows crawled up her collar and pulled her choker like a leash. "Ah!" then they entered her mouth. She tried to close her lips but a large lance like shape forced her open. Her tongue jousted with it as it toyed with her teeth and lips. It flicked her earlobes and caressed her cheeks. It fucked her face.

It wasn't done exploring. She writhed as it violated her sex, but she was even more violently opposed to it's new discovery. It figured out how antsy she got when it crept around her legs, behind her pussy, around her tightly clenched rear. She shook her head as a smooth scepter spread her checks and pressed gently on her puckered exit. She was muffled by the shadows as it pierced her behind and she whined. It entered her bucking butt and journeyed deep enough to make her feel like a whore. She was crying now, her tension was gone. It was fucking her now. It was taking everything and forcing it out. There was no more resistance from her. She couldn't hide anything anymore. She humped all the shadows around her and groaned. She was slobbering and drooling, she could feel the wetness on the covers. She thrust her hips against bed springs and stopped trying to pull her arms free. The stress on her body loosed and she found that she could touch her clit.

It was no use. She was already at this point. She touched herself as gave into the beasts desires. She felt the shadows rocking her insides as she lightly touched her own sex. She was getting warm. She was feeling a rush of tingling fire through her body. She felt like her heart was going to explode. The monstrous eye seemed curious, heartless, and perverse. If it wasn't for the gag she'd have screamed loud enough to wake the whole town. The shadows wanted all of her. Not just her body, but her mind. It wanted her soul. Something about that made her body go warmer. Something, somewhere, thought she had value. It wanted to watch her squirm and come. All her resistance began to wane at that thought. It loved her. In some sick and twisted way something loved her unconditionally. If that was the case, she'd give it everything. She felt the warmth building and groaned as she came closer to her peak. It just kept coming. It felt like forever. It was long and arduous but she gave herself to it. She let it fuck her closer and closer to oblivion.

She was there. It was fucking her senseless and she was loving it. She was screaming and crying into the pillow as she came. She circled her clit and felt the shock waves pull her out of the darkness. The shadows faded as she fucked herself silly in the light of day, her butt bouncing against the mattress. She kept coming, her face muffled by sheets and her thighs humping her hand and a pillow. She felt her sweaty clothes tight on her skin. Ecstasy was flowing through her veins as she returned to reality. She was smiling. It had been a long time since she did that. And it had never felt so good before.

Each heartbeat brought her closer to reality. She noticed that she was alone. No monsters, no nightmares, just her with a hand on her sex. She was embarrassed, but alive.

--

The next day she showed up to the clinic again. "You what now?" The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "You took all of them?"

"Well, I do feel a bit better." She said anxiously.

"This is still a clinical trial, so the doses may need adjusting," He admitted.

"I could really use more." Sonia squirmed. "Please?"