All Comments on 'Tenerife Vacation Adventures Ch. 01'

by exposition_is_my_fetish

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like Charli, but for me, Allie, then just 18 but no virgin, it was Guadeloupe and nude beaches, where my folks and I travelled for HS spring break. I didn't need to see my dad walking around with a hard-on, so my mom told me to try out my french and maybe find a place for dinner essentially so they could go nude. I took a cab to a recommended beach, went topless and soon a young black french local Phillipe, made my acquaintance, fluent in english, he was funny and relaxing. I felt safe enough with Philipe to let him rub lotion on my back, but he did stretched the boundaries a bit. We took a few dips in the water, he held me in an embrace and there was no doubt his cock was big, ah he had my attention. About hour later, frying, I needed a drink and shade so I put my top back on and followed him to a drink stand, he must have been 6'3", he towered over my 5'4", his black skin contrasting with my white nee sunned pink skin, I could only think about his cock. It may have been his friendliness and accent that relaxed my defenses so I held his hand as we took a bit of a walk going to his small home, more of a shack. There we kissed, his big hands removed my top and felt my tits, as my hands stroked his bulge, I slipped off my bottoms and he his trunks. His cock sprung out, it was big, already hard and at a 45 degree angle. We lifted me to his bed where I lay back, as he licked and sucked my pussy, I came quickly, several times. Finally, we moved further onto the bed, I spread my legs wider and he plunged his big black cock into me, wow it was wonderful feeling him stretch my pussy open, its weight, we fucked and sucked for three hours before I left in a taxi, very fucked, tired and sore. I had a wonderful dinner that night with my folks and said the beast beach was Pointe Tarare. With a wink, my mom concurred, saying it was place to meet tourists and locals. OMG.

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

Great story. You built the tension nicely. I hope there are more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous