Tenerife Vacation Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By continuing to rub the sunscreen into my back and flank it turned into a massage of sorts for me. As he worked his hands down my sides, he arrived low on my body where at the sides of my hips the strings of my bikini bottom kept them tied in place. He pulled my bottoms down a little bit, uncovering some skin he wasn't previously able to apply the sunscreen on and also exposing the beginning of my buttock cleavage.

That turned me on even more and I probably wouldn't have stopped him from taking me right there and then if he were to.

"I guess I'm done now," he then said, awkwardly with a slight chuckle.

In response to his words, I turned onto my back to be able to look at him. As I exposed my front to him again, I saw him steal a quick glance at my tits again. Which made me hopeful, since I didn't want it to end here quite yet.

"I-if you want you can apply it to my front as well," I quietly suggested, being too embarrassed to say these words any louder. I then subconsciously held my breath awaiting his response.

"If you want me to," he replied in a feeble voice.

Him agreeing made me feel elated. I longed for his continued touch.

Then he put some sunscreen on my belly and rather hesitantly started spreading it with his hands.

When I looked at him kneeling next to me and therefore having to twist his body weirdly, I noticed it looked really uncomfortable for him.

"It looks kinda uncomfy for you to be kneeling beside me like that. If you want you can put a knee on each side of me, so that you don't have to twist like that. I don't mind," I told him, looking at him from below.

He took me up on my words and got into the position I proposed. I was lying flat on the ground, and he was above me with a knee on each side of me, resting some of his body weight on my lap and some on his hands which were also on me and consequently raised the overall pressure he was applying on me.

Technically, I was pinned down and wouldn't be able to escape if I wanted, but that wasn't on my mind at all. Rather it was exactly the opposite, him taking a more dominant position was more exciting. Using force, he would be able to do whatever he wanted with me, and any attempts of struggle would be utterly futile. Just thinking about that increased my excitement even more.

Closing my eyes, I focused on his touch. His hands still roamed my stomach area, but he was slowly but surely working his way up to my chest. My excitement made me have goose bumps all over my body and I'm sure he could feel it.

Once again, I put my arms above my head exposing my armpits to him and making me feel even more vulnerable now. Like he did from the back earlier, he felt my ribs and ran his fingers along their natural curvature. Keeping my eyes closed I desperately awaited him to finally move on to my tits and nipples, after teasing me that much.

He was a stranger; someone I haven't even seen for a single time about thirty minutes ago. Yet, now I was yearning for him to grab my chest and caress my nipples more than anything else.

Never in my life have I been that turned on before as I felt his touch approaching my chest. I was in a hypersensitive state of sorts and could clearly perceive his hands reaching my lower boobs and continuing towards my nipples slowly. When he finally contacted my nipples, I flinched pretty hard even though I was completely aware that it was about to happen any moment. At the same time, I moaned involuntarily making me feel totally embarrassed for a second.

That showed me once more how much power he had over me in that moment since him kneeling on me basically suppressed my body from flinching. He received the impulse of me jerking into him, yet he didn't even budge and my body was kept pinned on the ground by his body weight. During the sudden movement my crotch jerked up into his tho, letting me notice his penis was full erect, as I bumped into it.

To make sure no one was close by I opened my eyes and looked to the left and right. It seemed no one was directly watching us, at least not that I could tell.

"I'm sorry, I guess I kinda have to take care of this," I went on to tell him, quietly while putting a smile on my face and looking into his eyes directly above me.

"What do you mean?" he replied, my words having him taken by surprise.

"I mean, I know how it works and I would feel bad if you were to be in pain because of me," I responded.

"No, there are better ways to handle it," he answered, embarrassedly.

"So, you don't want to fuck me then?" I asked him bluntly, repressing my smile.

I think those words were what made the barrel overflow for him. Shortly later he answered.

"That's not it. I just can't believe you are enjoying this. I mean I am just too old and average for you."

"No, I really enjoy it and I think you are cute, actually," I told him, truthfully.

"Which hotel are you staying at?" I followed up with a question.

"It's right over there, at most a few minutes from here," he explained, pointing to the hotel right next to the section of the beach we were at.

"Let's go then," I suggested with a smile.

Following that, I stood up and put on my bikini top again. Then we headed towards his hotel, walking side by side, but always staying half a step behind him. We weren't talking at all on the way to the hotel.

When we arrived there, I was surprised by how luxurious it was. It was way smaller than ours, but the vibe wasn't even comparable. We walked through the spacious lobby towards the elevator. It didn't take long to reach his room which actually consisted of a few separate rooms furnished with expensive looking furniture and art.

"It is quite nice here," I commented, not really knowing what else to say.

"If you like it, then I guess it is worth something," he replied smiling at me.

Looking at him smile like that I really thought he was cute.

"Let's pick off where we stopped," I proposed, feeling my excitement return.

I walked towards the large bed and took of my bikini top again. Then I laid down on my back in the bed and waited for him. He took of his shirt and joined me in bed by taking on the same position we have left off at on the beach, a knee on each side of me and resting his butt on my lap.

He leaned forward and kissed me.

"You know, you are beautiful?", he told me.

Then he moved on to my tits, taking my nipples into his mouth to suck and gently bite on them. My excitement increased and he got me into the right mood again.

Not being able to withstand my arousal anymore I grabbed his head impatiently and pushed him down between my legs. He pulled on the strings of my bottoms to undo the knots. I slightly lifted my hip so he could pull my bottoms out, unveiling my naked pubic area to him for the first time.

I didn't shave in my pubic area because I actually preferred the look with my pubic hair. As my pubic hair was blonde and thin it did barely anything to cover my pussy, anyways, yet I found it looked cute. Keeping it like this made it really soft to the touch as well.

With his head between my legs, it was obvious to me that he knew what he was doing. This was actually the first time I was receiving oral sex and I was moaning intensely, not trying to hold it in. Given my already high level of excitement it didn't take him long making me orgasm.

"HNGHhmmmmm," I moaned, loud as I came.

It felt like pure bliss after all the buildup I've been through, and I wanted to give him something in return.

"Let me return the favor now," I told him.

I took off his trunks for him and he sat down in the bed, resting his back on the padded head of the bed. I positioned myself between his legs and moved my head towards his dick. He wasn't fully hard yet and I started trying out various things. I used my tongue to lick up along the underside of his dick and then circled my tongue around the head of his cock, feeling it getting bigger and harder. He tasted a bit salty, but I got used to it and in my arousal, I wasn't repulsed by the taste. Then I tried to fit his balls in my mouth and sucking on them. They plopped out again with a releasing "blop" sound. It didn't take him long to become fully erect as I was playing around with his genitals in my mouth. In its erect state his dick was really nice, not inhumanely huge but slightly above average.

Opening up my mouth and taking in his dick I tried to push down my head and take it in my throat. It took me a couple of tries but after figuring out how to do it and adjusting to the weird sensation it wasn't too bad. Once I had the hang of it I moved my head up and down along his shaft in a decent tempo as I could hear him moaning.

"Fuck, where did you learn this?" he asked, being surprised by my deep throating.

"It's actually my first time," I responded smiling at him. I was happy I could please him.

"I want you inside my pussy," I continued, still smiling at him.

"God, you're adorable," he responded to my demand.

He grabbed a condom he had prepared, and I put it on for him.

"Sooo-, how exactly do you do this?" I asked him, innocently.

"Didn't you say you know how it works at the beach?" he told me, frowning.

"I am just kidding," I giggled.

That was half of the truth. I masturbated with toys before, but I never had a man inside of me. He would be my first, but I didn't want to tell him.

"Just lay down on your back I'm going on top," I ordered him decisively, instead of telling him about my virginity.

He did as I said, and I climbed on top of him. Once in position I grabbed his dick with both my hands, aligned it with my pussy and slowly lowered my body. His dick contacted my pussy and I slowly kept descending as it pushed its way deeper inside of me, filling me out. When I had about half of his length in me, I moved back up and then down again, taking him in a bit deeper with each repetition. Once his entire dick fit inside me, I started to speed up.

He also started to get used to me and moved his hips in a mutual rhythm with me, lessening the effort I had to put it in and making it more enjoyable for me at the same time. We had really good synergy and I felt entirely safe with him. While we were enjoying the position he grabbed onto my small tits hard, I had barely enough flesh to fill out his hands. My tits were so soft they exuded out the gaps of his tight grip.

"Hmmmm, fuck," I moaned, showing him, I liked what he did.

I felt another orgasm coming if we continued like that. When I was thinking it couldn't get much better than right now, he grabbed onto my ass with both hands and sped up his tempo. Now fucking me hard and fast I reached the orgasm which I thought was still a fair distance away, but he did not stop there. Me orgasming made my vagina clutch his dick tightly as he kept up his fast speed for some more time and I reached yet another orgasm while still experiencing the previous one. At the same time, he also finally came, while inside of me.

For a good minute we were just lying there.

"That was ... great," he told me, after both our orgasms had subsided.

"I agree," I replied smiling at him contently.

I snuggled up to him in bed and laid my head on his chest as he responded by gently putting a strand of my hair that hanged in my face behind my ear and stroking my head gently. At that moment I was fully content and there wasn't a single thing I could think of that I was lacking. Staying like that I fell asleep.

(Part 1)

12