All Comments on 'Tennis Anyone?'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ok

A little too much on the "I got money crap and can get anybody I want".

golfadikt2golfadikt2over 16 years ago
Hmmmm...

I had trouble reading the first paragraphs. There was too much bragging there.

What exactly did Tennis have to do with the story?

I wish you had described the blonde and the red head's body a bit more

The scene with the sister (the end) was very well written! You could have left out everything else!

A+ for effort, C for grammar and spelling, B for attempting to make it original... final score = B

Keep writing! I'd love to see more chapters with the blonde and redhead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

The main character "doesn't like to jack off" yet not two sentences later, he's pulling up his "favorite" porn site... continuity is your friend.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Whatever, you people suck

The people who commented about the bragging have no idea how to read fiction. Also, just because a guy says he "doesn't like to jack off", that doesn't mean that he wouldn't do it to relieve the strain caused by lack of release. Any man would prefer to release into/onto his favorite lover rather than pounding himself with his own fist, admit it! So, therefore, the CHARACTER could be completely accurate and honest about not LIKING to jack off, but doing so anyway. Just because you don't LIKE to drive in the snow doesn't mean that you don't go to work in the winter!

As far as the "what does tennis have to do with the story", that's where the character met up with his sister. WHO F-ING CARES WHERE IT IS, THAT IS WHERE THIS CHARACTER WAS! If you want the guy to meet his sister and her friends at the kiddie pool at the park, then YOU write a story about a guy meeting up with his sister and her friends at the kiddie pool and watch the comments flow about YOU being a pedophile and questioning the age of your characters! They had to meet somewhere, the author obviously made them rich, most country club kids either play tennis or golf with their parents growing up, YOU figure out what tennis might have to do with it! THEY ALL LIKED TENNIS, THAT IS WHERE THEY MET UP. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO BE THERE, OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE JUST WAITED FOR THEM RATHER THAN SEEKING PLAYING PARTNERS ELSEWHERE. Bottom line, the story was COMPLETELY believable, was very well written and edited, and was a very hot story in the appropriate category. If you don't like the plot or the characters, WRITE YOUR OWN AND STOP DEGRADING OTHERS' WORKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bland

Same old same old - you can find dozens like this just by clicking random. Its full of the standard boring porno cliches - he is rich, the clone blonde and redhead, big tits, big cock, even down to the sister being the only girl for him.

Branch out with your ideas and get away from those lazy porn stereotypes.

Lexie

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I found the sister's quick equivocation a little puzzling. I don't think that's a decision you make that quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing but lazy stereotypes - boring

Nothing here, not even a real story, just "I'm so wealthy, handsome, tall, muscular, talented, well-endowed, my hot sister is so hot for me, blonde with big tits, hot redhead, yada yada yada"

Get some new ideas and stop posting every other talent-limited teenager's wank fantasy

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 9 years ago
Unrealistic!

I mean, as if you can go to a tennis club and not find someone to play tennis with! As if!!! Everything else was perfect! Five Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

The greatest tennis players weren't even 6 feet tall. 6'3" is far from perfect for any thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous