Tennis Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in a day, the guys experienced real happiness. Having finally found themselves free from the shackles in which they had spent many hours, the guys stood and stretched their stiff muscles. And although they were tied with ordinary duct tape, there were still noticeable traces on their bodies.

*Clap* *Clap* - Ladies, what are we standing, who are we waiting for? We don't have a whole day ahead. Disassemble the contents of the bags and divide into two teams, while I ask our rivals: have you already had to remove hair from your body? - the guys were a little taken aback by the unexpected question.

- Umm, no - said James - and in general, what the hell is the difference, it has nothing to do with tennis... - the girl grinned in response.

- I'm afraid you're wrong here. This has the most direct relation to our game. As you can see... - the girl ran her hand along the length of the body - I don't have a single hair on my body, like everyone else in our team. Accordingly, you should not have them either. Remember, I said that the game will be held "on an equal footing", like we will use children's rackets and all that jazz. You did not want to change this condition and agreed to the game, respectively, to this rule too. So be an obedient girl and sit still. You don't want us to use force, do you? - one glance of Lisa was enough to give Felix a chill on the spine, but James still did not calm down.

-...So, I don't understand, how the fuck my hair is related with "equal conditions"? Or are you so bad that you defend your defeat with your hair? Ahaha, well, you fucking give... the hair gets in the way, ahaha... - oddly enough, this thought really made the boy laugh, he did not even notice the silence that had come, continuing to laugh.

- No. We do not justify defeat by this. However, the lack of body hair allows you to move faster, which in turn contributes to victory. The effect is certainly not as strong as that of swimmers, but it is quite sufficient for those who want to achieve better results.

There are other reasons why you should shave your hair, such as: there is less chance of infection in the blood if you fall and tear your skin. It doesn't matter at the moment; has another - the presence of hair on your body will give us an advantage, which we cannot allow.

Therefore, be so kind - don't be enrage me - the thought of escape that arose when looking at Lisa sounded in head like an unsuccessful joke and was immediately discarded. Even James understood the delirium of this idea, which means there was no choice but to accept fate.

Although it was not easy for them to accept. It was enough to look at the guys up close to understand why. Despite their age, the guys had more than enough body hair. In fact, not every adult man can "boast" such a level of body hair. Unless in men, hair is usually dark in color, while in our thieves they had a light pigment, so they were hardly noticeable. Also, this would be a plus if the guys were to have laser depilation. Because the laser does not work well on light hair. However, judging by what they saw, the procedure was much less pleasant.

A girl entered the room with a tray in her hands. There were many jars on it, which the girls immediately disassembled, one of them was handed to Liza in an outstretched hand.

- Ladies, you don't mind if I take a sample, so to speak, do you? - There was no objection of course.

Kneeling in front of James, Lisa opened the can and touched her finger to the contents. A couple of seconds later, having come to some conclusions, the girl took a large, flat, wooden stick from her friends and, scooping up a thick, dark substance, covered the boy's leg with it. He sucked in air noisily, held his breath for a couple of seconds and said through his teeth:

- Can you at least let this thing cool down?

- Of course not, how do you think we will apply wax then? Be patient - in the meantime, Lisa took one of the depilatory strips that the girls took out of the bag and laid out on the bench, and applied it in place with wax.

- I advise you to clench your teeth if you don't want to bite your tongue... or I can return the tennis ball to you - Lisa added with a grin.

- I don't need yours... - the boy didn't have time to finish his sentence, because he has caught breath from the sharply torn strip. For ten seconds he sat motionless, then several times, hard, knocked on the bench, and only after that he exhaled heavily.

- Well, did you liked waxing? - The girl asked, running her hand over the smooth skin.

- Not the right word, it was just wonderful - the sarcasm soar in the air seemed to be something you could grasp with your bare hands, but Lisa as if didn't notice it.

- That's nice, because this is just the beginning. And by the way, the legs are one of the least sensitive areas. So I hope that further depilation will appeal to you not less - Then Lisa turned to her teammates:

- Go ahead girls, we must be in time before the wax has cooled down.

As if waiting for the command, the girls grabbed jars, sticks, depilatory strips and, surrounding the guys, began to quickly, one by one, apply wax to their naked bodies and rip it off. Everything was covered: arms, legs, body, armpits, butt and even groin. At the same time, there were so many groans, screams and other sounds, how many had not been in the whole past time. They even involuntarily started crying when they got to the most sensitive places. For that, in the end, not a single extra hair was left on their bodies. What the girls were incredibly happy about, much more than the guys themselves.

- Just look at these pretty, pink butt, i really want to spank them...

- Yes, yes, yes, can we? Please - the ladies answered in unison, in such voices as if they were begging for candy from mommy.

- Indeed, Liza, let's spank them, they were moaning so funny in the morning - added Anna.

-No, we didn't agree to that - James moaned - You certainly don't do that, so you can't make us do that either.

- Hmm, really. You're right about that, Jessica, so we won't spank you. I am keeping my word.

- O-oh, crap, how could it be, we were so hopeful - the ladies complained.

- Nothing can be done, an agreement is an agreement, but for that... we can dress them up in the sports uniform of our school, which I got out with such difficulty. Unfortunately, there were no extra, small uniforms available, so I had to take the most suitable one. Ta-dam! - Liza exclaimed, pulled a top with a skirt out of her bag. All eyes in the room were fixed on them. A moment later, the ladies exclaimed with joy, in contrast to the guys whose mood fell below the plinth.

The first thing that caught my eye was the color of the uniform - soft pink with white polka dots and bright rhinestones, in addition there was a large inscription on the crop top in white letters with the same rhinestones: "cute girls always win". On the back of the shorts there was a similar inscription, only it said "feel the power of female beauty", or short "FPFB". Unfortunately for the ladies, there was only one set of shorts, but the other set had a maximum of girly skirt-shorts with ruffles. And it remains to be seen which of these was more uncomfortable for the guys.

- I'll not wear this - said James.

- What are you talking about. And what are you going to wear then, Jessica? No one's gonna let you on the court naked.

- In my clothes... - the boy's primary bewilderment gradually grew into understanding.

- What clothes, are there any of your things here? Take a look around. Around only our things.

- You know what I mean. I'm talking about the things in which we came here. We couldn't walk around the city naked. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, YOUR HONOR?! - James tried to say the last phrase directly into the recorder, which was lying nearby all this time.

Lisa met the boy's gaze and grinned back.

- Oh, so you mean those GIRL's things in which you came?! Excuse us, but we took them to the wash. They smelled so much of your sweat that it was simply impossible to wear them any further. By the way, after the first wash, those white spots on YOUR GIRL's panties never got off, so I had to put them in the wash again. It should just be over by the time we finish playing. So while you HAVE to put on what we give you - it was obvious from James's face reddened with shame that he was thinking about all this, nevertheless he took a step towards Lisa and, having pulled the uniform out of her hands, began to put on shorts, right on the naked body.

- Wait a second, why are you doing this, a? Since was going to wear our uniform, be so kind as to put on the whole uniform - with these words, the girl climbed into the bag and taking out the things from there threw them into James' hands. Somehow, having caught everything, he put this things on the bench and looked closely.

- You are kidding me?! - his indignation knew no bounds.

- Something wrong?

- You still ask...

- What, is there something embarrassing you about this underwear?

- No, nothing not embarrassing, except... THAT IT'S FUCKING WOMEN'S!

Rather, it would be described as - girly, match the uniform: pink with white stripes, cotton panties were covered at the edges with frills, and a cute silk bowknot was attached in front. The set also included a sports bra, which in design did not differ from panties. Finished with this set of white knee-highs, which perfectly match the color with the rest of the uniform.

- Well, it's not much different from what you're used to wearing. So stop making scenes and get dressed. If possible, in silence..

-... - James did not say a word looked the girl in the eyes and breathed heavily.

- Something you want to say, cutie? - asked Lisa, focusing on the last word.

- No - hissed through his teeth James and began to dress slowly, but not even a couple of seconds passed as he opened his mouth again.

- It doesn't fit me, the lingerie is too small... *slap*

- You're starting to annoy me. Stop wasting our time. It would be better if you were equal to your bestie over there, she was almost dressed while you whine about every occasion - and indeed, Felix was already finishing putting on knee-highs at that moment. Which were obviously not in size for him, like the rest of the form, so much so that excess fat protruded from under it. When he began to put on the pink sneakers, anyone who saw his anguished expression realized how difficult it was for him in this outfit, even James. Deciding not to make partner suffer unnecessarily and start getting dressed. After a couple of minutes, both stood opposite Lisa in full uniform, waiting for the development of events.

- Hmm, have we forgotten anything? - asked Liza a question without addressing someone in particular.

The ladies thought about it.

- Visors! - someone from the crowd exclaimed.

- Exactly, completely out of my head, thanks for reminding me - answered Lisa. Opening the locker farthest from the entrance, she took out two standard tennis caps without tops from there and returned to the guys. Putting one on Felix's head, she tightened it slightly to make it fit. Putting on the second cap for James, she tightened it with force, again causing the boy to displease.

- Well, now we seem to be ready for the game, are we going?

- YES!!! - The crowd shouted in unison.

- Then follow me! - answered Liza, and all the ladies followed after her, pulling our thieves with them.

12