Tennis Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You need relief before you meet him. Then you can make a good decision,' Kyle whispered.

Maria felt the hands close onto her very private place. This massage was even better than before! Feeling cool fingers slide across her sex, she sighed.

If anyone else had dared such a thing, she would have kicked off, probably physically as well as verbally. It was her trusted advisor working her up, and maybe she was right again. She had been two whole weeks without a man. As she said herself, she would give in to her boyfriend too easily.

Maybe, just maybe, this was the right way to go. It seemed okay in the health spa, but here she was in a woman's home, on her bed. It was a woman touching her down there, which was wrong, though it was so nice, and had been wonderful before.

Kyle was someone she trusted, someone trying to help her. The longer she dithered, the more her sex opened up. She began to breath heavily. Despite her upbringing her sex had decided to accept the nice sensations. Her mind too was enjoying it so much it was too late to stop.

The strong hands were working her up, heating her up, stoking her boiler. Kyle felt the labia unfolding, and flicked the towel away. She could see her hero's sex blossoming for her, here in her bed! She ran a finger nail over inner folds, and pushed a fingertip against the girls clit. A whoosh of air escaped the beautiful pouting lips. She barred her teeth, as though in pain. Even her sex face was attractive.

Kyle trapped the hardening bud between strong fingers and pulled.

Unable to resist any longer, Kyle pushed her head between those slim strong thighs. Her nose nuzzled Maria's clit, then pushed at the opening. Her tongue flicked up and down the pink slit. Her taste was perfumed, with the natural musky aroma filtering through, filling her nostrils with sex.

Her tongue pressed in, to explore the girl's tasty grotto. Her open lips were pressed hard against the girl's sex. She began to suck Maria's sex into her mouth. For a moment she became aware of what she was doing, and how privileged she was.

This was a once in a lifetime experience and she was doing her very best to enjoy it. Maria was enjoying it too, for she was squirming with pleasure.

'Oh! Yes! Miss! Oh, Miss!' she moaned, while her whole body quivered.

Feeling her cum, Kyle kissed her way up the girl's perfect body, until she met those other luscious lips. She wrapped both arms around Maria and snuggled her head into a shoulder. She felt the girl wrap a leg around hers, then nuzzle a breast. Kyle gripped the breast, and pushed the nipple into her mouth.

Maria was hardly aware of nuzzling a nipple, just aware of a warm comforting feeling of wellbeing. She had a cute, satisfied smile on her face. It seemed her trusted adviser had a solution to everything. More than ever, she decided to do as she was told, for miss Kyle knew what was best for her.

Kyle thought that would be enough, but the thrill of making her hero orgasm was wearing off, leaving her frustrated. She manoeuvred in the bed until her head was between Maria's legs, and hers were straddling the girls face. She sucked hard, pulling Maria's soft flesh into her mouth. The girl awoke with a start, and began to say something, which turned into a moan instead.

Hearing Maria moan, she encouraged her, 'It's my turn now. Come on girl, kiss me!'

Kyle took the lead with Maria following her example. She kissed and sucked her bud, then gently bit it. The girl did the same, though not so enthusiastically. Her pussy had opened up and was flowing with juices. More enjoyably, was that she now put all her energy into sucking on Kyle's pussy. It felt as if the girl was going to suck her insides out. Her tongue was deeply imbedded in her vagina, exploring intently.

Kyle began to cum, and felt the girl's whole body stiffening, ready to orgasm. With fingers inside her, and a thumb rubbing her clit, the girl exploded. Her whole body quaked, and her heels drummed the bed.

'Oh! My God! Ohhhh! Yes! I've cum!' Maria screeched.

Kyle turned around to get beside her, and Maria grabbed her tight.

'That was so great, Miss Kyle. I've never had an orgasm like that, miss,' Maria gushed.

Without prompting she nestled her head on Kyle's breasts, found a nipple, and sucked. Kyle's hand stroked her hair, humming to her wonderful lover. She whispered in an ear with a voice full of determination and authority, like a mother hen with her chick.

'You're safe now, little one. I'll look after you, and tell you what to do. You just have to do as you're told, and you'll be happy,' Kyle heavily whispered.

Continuing with the theme, she was happy to see her lover nod her head, reluctant to let go of a comforting teat.

Maria was in a world of her own. She was susceptible while in a tranquil state, induced by massage, orgasms, and hearing what she wanted to hear. To be free from making difficult, agonising decisions, she would be willing to obey and give up her independence.

Having a strong and powerful person take over her life, would free her from responsibility. At last she could enjoy life without the pressures of winning, the press, sponsors, fans, and all the others demanding a piece of her.

***

Next morning Maria looked embarrassed.

'I. Last night, we, err, did things. I'm not a, you know,' she mumbled.

'It's all right. I told you I'd look after you, and I will,' Kyle told her.

Maria wondered how she was going to get out of this. The woman could talk to the press, and cause yet more bad publicity. The income from sponsors and advertising might dry up.

Kyle put her arms around Maria, and cuddled the girl into her large breasts. Maria was about to push away, not wanting to add to her troubles. The comforting sound of Kyle's words and the need to get away from it all, stilled her. Kyle was right, men were a pain. The paparazzi, the advertisers, sponsors, her manager, and all the rest, they were all a pain.

She nestled into the comforting arms, and nestled her face in the big soft breasts. She needed another massage. The way this woman glided her into another world, was absolutely wonderful. Hands were soothing over her body, more intimately since last night.

Maria succumbed to those wonderful hands. She relaxed and gave in to Kyle, ready to let the woman take over. Now feeling it was exactly right, just what she needed, so why fight it. It was easy, so nice to just let go and relax into a world of pleasure where there were no demands.

12