Tentacled Alien Prince

Story Info
Ava gets filled with tentacles and cum.
1.8k words
3.86
36.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava woke up in a dark room with only a faint green glow seeping through a crack in the door. She was wearing a hospital gown and was lying on a stiff cot. A low, humming sound came from the corner of the room.

"Well, Ava, this might take the record for the weirdest shit that's happened to you," she mumbled to herself.

"You're awake," someone said. She yelped as something slimy touched her leg. She tried to scramble away but the slimy thing wrapped tightly around her ankle. "Don't struggle, my love."

"My love?" Ava paused, confused. "I'm sorry, what? Who do you think you are, calling me 'my love?'"

"I am the Prince Vilaill, the crown prince of the Djaka'ar people."

"Prince, huh? And what does Prince something of the something-something people want with me?"

"You were the most perfect human specimen we could find. You have been chosen to become my companion, my love."

Your... companion? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"It means you will be my queen. You will carry my eggs."

"Eggs," Ava echoed, laughing. "You're serious about this?"

"I am not a jokester, my love." Ava laughed again. This weird prince was actually going to fulfill her fantasy of being impregnated?

"Okay. Let me see you, then." The lights brightened and Ava let out a scream. A strange, octopus-like creature was standing in front of her.

"Does this satisfy you, my love?" Vilaill asked.

"How- How are you... Do you have a mouth?"

"My people communicate telepathically."

"Cool. Cool. So, then- uh- I—"

"You have dreamt about this, have you not?" Their tentacles started sliding over her legs.

"Uh-huh," she breathed, staring. Her legs had started to tingle.

"The ambrosia will make you more sensitive," Vilaill explained. One of their tentacles trailed up to her face and waved across her nose. The smell of chocolate suddenly hit her and she moaned. She loved chocolate.

"Is that- uh, is that what all your people smell like?"

"No," Vilaill laughed. "Everyone's ambrosia is unique."

"Cool. Well, I'm a fan." Ava gasped as their tentacles caressed her breasts under the hospital gown, making them even more sensitive with their ambrosia. She'd always had large breasts, and they'd always been incredibly sensitive but this was another level.

"It is not often anymore that we find a human with such a perfect body as yours." Ava scoffed. Her body was hardly perfect. She was fat, short, and she had the worst complexion of anyone she'd ever met. "It would be an honor to breed with you."

"Well, I'm not stopping you." They shoved a tentacle into her mouth and she gagged. A warm liquid squirted down her throat and her eyes rolled. Vilaill's ambrosia tasted like the purest melted chocolate in the world.

"How lovely," they purred. Their tentacle slid farther down Ava's throat, the ambrosia shutting down her gag reflex. Her thoughts became hazy and she sucked harder on the tentacle.

"Mmm~!" she moaned. Vilaill's tentacles encased her body, her hospital gown torn to shreds. A tentacle draped around her neck, suction cups attaching to her sweet spots. "Hngh! Mmph! Mm!"

"If all humans are this sensitive, I may get another." Ava's breath hitched as a new tentacle suctioned itself to her clit. Her legs turned to jello as she squirted. "I much prefer fucking humans to my own people."

"Mm~" More ambrosia flowed down her throat, making her mind even hazier with lust. The tentacles suddenly lifted her off the cot, suspending her in the air. She screamed in pleasure as a thigh tentacle shoved its way into her dripping pussy.

"Oh~" Vilaill groaned. Their tentacles squeezed her a little too tightly and she winced. "I'm going to make you mine, my love."

"Mhmm~" Ava's eyes were closed and her jaw was slack around the tentacle. Two small tentacles slid into her ears and her eyes shot open. Two more slid up her nose, blocking off her air passages. But she found that could still breathe, somehow.

"Relax, my love," Vilaill purred. "Let my ambrosia do the work for you."

"Mmph! Uh!" A thick tentacle forced itself into her virgin asshole and she screamed. Vilaill flooded her hole with ambrosia and her screams turned to moans.

"Are you ready for my eggs, my love?" Vilaill asked gently. Their tentacles stopped moving and Ava panted. "I will not continue until you answer."

She nodded and their tentacles worked with a renewed vigor. A lump passed through the one in her pussy and she moaned. They kept thrusting deeper and deeper, their egg sliding closer and closer to her womb.

"Ahh~!" she screeched as she orgasmed. Her mind went blank and she didn't even feel the heavy egg slip into her uterus. Ambrosia flooded into every single one of her holes: down her throat, into her ass, up her nose. Vilaill kept fucking her, dragging her body through orgasm after orgasm as they finished laying five of their eggs. Their ambrosia filled her entire body until it was leaking back out of her holes. Even her brain had been filled with ambrosia.

"Ah, my love..." Vilaill lowered her to the ground, removing their tentacles from her body. Their ambrosia flooded out of her holes and she moaned dazedly. She mumbled unintelligibly, her eyes glassy and a dumb smile on her face.

"When do the eggs hatch?" she thought.

"They will hatch in a week or so." Vilaill carried her out of the room to a giant bedroom. "You will live here with me, my love."

"Can I have more ambrosia?" She opened her mouth and Vilaill laughed. They slithered onto the bed, cradling her in their tentacles. She gawked at her body. Her stomach was huge with eggs and ambrosia.

"It is incredible, isn't it?" Vilaill sighed, caressing her body. They slipped a tentacle into her mouth and she suckled it like a baby from a bottle. "I did not realize the human body could grow so much."

"I love it." Ava smiled and her eyelashes fluttered shut.

"Sleep, my love. The egg-laying process will be difficult."

"Goodnight, my prince." They swaddled her in a blanket and she dozed off. They took the tentacle out of her mouth so she wouldn't choke in her sleep.

~~~

It had been two weeks. Ava had laid her eggs, and she still didn't know what the big deal was. Vilaill had gone on and on about how it would be painful and difficult, but Ava had found it pretty enjoyable. She was almost craving it, actually. And, to make things even more annoying, Vilaill had refused to let her drink any more ambrosia.

Vilaill had been absent for a few days, apparently doing princely things. Ava, on the other hand, had been laying naked in bed for the past two weeks, rubbing herself in a desperate attempt to feel the way Vilaill had made her feel.

Their tentacles on her body... filling her with ambrosia... filling her with eggs... making her cum again and again and again and—

"Hello, my love." Ava jumped and pulled her fingers out of her pussy as Vilaill entered the bedroom with a few servants. They crawled onto the bed, murmuring sweetly in their native language (which Ava still understood none of).

"Your Highness." She gave them a dramatic bow and they pressed a tentacle to her lips in their version of a kiss. "Mm, I missed you."

"I am sorry for my absence. Ruling a kingdom takes more time than I would like." They rubbed a tentacle over her bare stomach. "But I have a gift for you."

"A gift?" she asked, perking up. "What kind of gift?

"Humans require a ring to be married, yes?" Vilaill held up a silver ring with a giant, pink gem on it.

"Oh, it's beautiful," she breathed. They gently slipped it onto her finger and she beamed.

"Tonight, we shall have a feast to celebrate our marriage." They kissed their tentacle against her cheek. "The servants are quite eager to help."

"Mm, I can't wait." Vilaill's tentacles stretched across her body and she shuddered.

"You've gotten so much smaller, my love." She whimpered as their tentacles brushed against her sensitive spots. "I cannot wait to see how much you grow tonight."

One of their tentacles slipped inside her mouth and she moaned as a river of ambrosia poured down her throat. The servants joined Vilaill on the bed, their tentacles joining the mesh that already covered her body.

"Oh~" The servants' ambrosia created a mixture of smells that was practically melting her brain. "Mm~! Mmph!"

A thick tentacle slammed into her ass and she screamed, orgasming twice in a row. Another tentacle entered her pussy and the two jackhammered her holes. She was cumming so intensely that she could hardly breathe.

"Gently," Vilaill said firmly. The tentacles eased their pace and the tentacle in her mouth pulled out. Ava gasped for air, ambrosia trickling down her chin. "My love?"

"Fill me," she breathed. "Please, Your Highness. I need to be full."

"You heard her," Vilaill said. The servants quickly filled her holes with ambrosia, turning her into a horny, moaning mess.

She didn't know how full she was. She didn't know that there were two tentacles in her mouth, three in her pussy, and four in her ass. Or that her nose and ears had been plugged with tentacles that were feeding ambrosia straight to her brain. Or that there were razor-thin tentacles entering her nipples, filling her breasts with ambrosia. She didn't know that her body fluids had now been almost completely replaced with ambrosia. She didn't notice that she hadn't stopped orgasming in almost an hour.

"Mm~!" she moaned as another orgasm ripped through her. She became aware of several lumps passing through her body. The servants were laying their eggs in her stomach and her womb.

The tentacles left her body and she whined pitifully. Her holes were stretched beyond belief and after being so full, she didn't want to be empty again. There was ambrosia leaking from her nose and she lifted a hand to wipe it away. She sucked her fingers clean, then just happily sucked her fingers.

"My love?" Vilaill brushed her hair out of her face. She moaned and tried to roll over, but was unable to. She opened her eyes and gasped loudly.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. Her stomach was ginormous and her breasts were almost as big. Ambrosia was leaking from her nipples and she put one in her mouth. She sucked it and hummed happily.

"My love, are you alright?" Vilaill gently pulled her nipple from her lips and she looked at them.

"More."

"My love, I- I cannot keep filling you. Your human physiology won't function properly." Ava shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her. "You need rest."

"I need eggs," Ava gasped. Vilaill shoved a tentacle in her mouth and she sucked it happily, not realizing that Vilaill wasn't even feeding her ambrosia. She fell asleep, still happily sucking up air.