Tentacled Mirror Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but seriously only one more."

I gave her a quick look over my shoulder and gave her a wink.

"I'm serious," she called out behind me.

Once I was in the kitchen, I made sure that Rachel hadn't moved. I pulled out the small mirror I kept in my bathroom and laid it on the counter. Please let this work. This had been the only part of the plan that I could not control, it all depended on my Master.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and poured a little under half a glass. I now looked at the mirror hoping my Master was there. A few seconds passed and then the surface of the mirror rippled. A long black tendril extended through the mirror. It twisted itself until it was right above the glass of wine. I watched as a small opening appeared at the tip of the tentacle and began to shoot some of its slime into the glass.

After a few squirts, the tentacle retreated back to the mirror, my heart sinking slightly at the complete lack of attention. I needed to stay focused though. I had to get this right. I opened my utensil drawer and pulled out a spoon. I began stirring the wine hoping that the slime would dissolve enough to not be noticeable. I was in luck, after a bit of stirring the slime was hardly noticeable.

I returned to Rachel and handed her the new glass, which she gladly took. She continued on the topic I had left on. All I could focus on was the glass in her hand. I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest and I felt like I was holding my breath. Finally, she brought the glass to her lips and took a sip. The moment of truth.

She took a small sip and brought the glass away from her mouth. A slightly puzzled look on her face.

"I must be a little tipsier than I thought because I swear this glass tastes even better than the last one."

I smiled so widely, it was all going according to plan. We continued chatting and she slowly drank the glass of wine. I could tell by how she was shifting her body and the slight movements of her hips that the effects were taking hold. I doubt she had even noticed that her breathing had changed.

"So the break up was a few months ago, have you had a chance to get laid since?"

Rachel looked at me with a slightly sheepish grin. "I haven't really been putting myself out there all that much. Guess I'm just a bit gun shy."

This topic continued for a little while, she told me about the sex with her ex and that she found herself missing his dick some nights. She assured me that it was a pretty nice dick. This was working, I was getting her to focus on sexual topics.

"I guess it's been a little too long because honestly I am sitting here right now and I am horny as all hell."

Bingo, I was making headway. She took her last drink of the wine finishing the last drop. I hadn't noticed that there was a small amount of slime on the side of the glass that I had failed to clean up. The slime contacted just above her lip and transferred to her skin there as she put the wine glass down on the coffee table.

This was my chance and I wasn't going to waste it. I sat up on my side of the couch and began to crawl my way to the side that Rachel was laying on.

"What are you doing over there?" she asked when she saw me crawling towards her on the couch.

I wished at that moment I could hear what she was thinking. If the slime affected her as it did me, she could only be focused on one thing. I crawled over to her until I had crawled on top of her straddling her body on the couch. We locked eyes for a second and I could see the lust and debate going on in her eyes. I leaned my head in and licked the slime off her upper lip and then went in to kiss her.

Our lips met and she hesitated and then returned my kiss. The first kiss was a tentative one but quickly became a much more lust-filled one. Soon enough we were laying on the couch making out, her hand had made its way to the side of my head while we were passionately kissing. Her breathing reflected the clearly horny state that she was in. This must have pleased my Master as my own pleasure began to ratchet itself up.

After a few minutes of kissing, I dared to push the boundary again. I brought my right hand to her left breast and lightly cupped it. I wasn't met with any resistance and I continued to gently squeeze it. She was losing herself in the moment and that was exactly what I needed. She was slowly wading deeper into the ocean, not knowing what waited for her in the depths. She would thank me once she reached those depths though.

I slipped my right hand under her shirt and underneath her bra so that I was now holding her bare breast in my hand. I don't think Rachel has ever mentioned being interested in girls or ever having an experience with a girl before. Although I suppose I hadn't up until all of this. She certainly seemed like she was enjoying it. Now was the next step.

I pulled my lips away from hers as she tried to move her head closer to meet mine again. I nuzzled my head into her neck and softly started kissing the side of her neck. This was met with enthusiasm. I continued planting kisses and occasionally sucked on her ear lobe.

With my head now in the groove of her neck, she had to position her head away from me so she could no longer see my head. I thought as loudly as I could to my Master what I needed at this moment. A second later, a black tendril appeared from under the couch. It stuck close to the couch and brought itself up to my mouth. I quickly engulfed a generous length of it in my mouth. The slime of the tentacle lightly coated my lips and my tongue.

The overwhelming effects began to spread through my body but I had to stay focused, I had to do this for my Master. I pulled my mouth off of the tentacle and it pulled itself back under the couch. With my lips and tongue still lightly coated I met Rachel's lips again in another passion-filled kiss. When my lips touched hers, she almost immediately began to kiss me with more desperation.

I opened my mouth as she stuck her tongue in my mouth, wrestling with my own tongue. I then pushed my tongue into her mouth and we continued to make out, quickly becoming more sloppy and primal. The effects were working, It was time to push the last boundary.

I pulled my hand out from under her bra and slowly traced a line from her breast down her stomach to her pants. I slipped my hand into the top of her pants and slowly dragged my hand across her mound. I immediately knew when I had reached her pussy. She was so incredibly wet, I rubbed my finger across her opening and was able to coat that finger with ease. This elicited a soft moan from her that was muffled by our conjoined mouths.

Right as I was about to slip a finger inside of her, she stopped kissing me and pulled away. She quickly sat herself up slightly and pushed me back off of her a bit.

"What are we doing? We shouldn't be doing this. I'm sorry this got carried away, but I get that I was horny and all but this isn't right. Honestly, I didn't know you had felt this way."

"You seemed to really be enjoying yourself, so maybe this is something you would enjoy if you gave yourself the chance."

My chance was slipping away quickly and I couldn't mess up being this close. She was enjoying herself, had I messed something up? She wiped her lips trying to either clear the remnants of what just occurred from her lips or trying to wipe away the memory of it.

"No, I think I really should get going. I'll uh, text you tomorrow. Okay?"

I backed up on the couch enabling her to stand. She quickly shifted her clothing around to get everything back in its correct position. I knew there was a growing part of her mind that wanted this, that part had simply not won out this time.

"I think it's best that we just pretend like this never happened." She nervously laughed. "Our little secret that we never have to remember."

Well, I had tried, it was out of my hands now. A startled look flashed across Rachel's face as she watched the couch that I was sitting on move back several feet on its own. Then she focused on the large black tentacle that had just moved it aside. She noticed a full-length mirror laying on the ground that the black appendage was seemingly coming out of. She screamed and her brain immediately made its fight or flight choice.

In the corner of the living room, Rachel had noticed earlier a sheet clearly covering something but hadn't asked about it. Now she saw the sheet extending away from the object it was covering. Once the sheet had been pulled away from the item enough, she could see it was another mirror covering another tentacle. Flight was the response that she chose.

Rachel screamed for Ashley to run as she bolted out of the room heading towards the front door. As she rounded the corner, she saw the mirror she had been greeted with at the front door earlier. Again, another tentacle protruded from this mirror as well. Turning on her heels she began to run towards the back of the house. If she could just get outside she could scream for help and hopefully save Ashley who had yet to get out of the living room.

As she ran past the threshold to the living room, something caught her ankle and she tumbled to the ground. Extending her hands in front of her, she was able to catch herself before face-planting. Looking back she saw one of the black tentacles wrapped around her ankle and it began pulling her back. Rachel tried to grab onto the wall or paw at the floor to try and gain some traction to resist but she was unable to.

Her body was effortlessly dragged back into the living room and she found herself in the middle of the room where the couch she and Ashley had just made out on had been. There was no sign of Ashley and that filled her with some hope. She believed that when the creature went after her, it had given Ashley the chance to escape. She just had to stay alive until Ashley returned with help.

Her panicked eyes quickly darted around the room taking in the scene around her. Several black tentacles twisted and danced through the air. They had a sheen to them as if they were wet. Rachel still lay on the floor struggling to pull herself away from the mass of the creature but to no avail.

She wondered if this thing would eat her. What even was this thing? What the fuck was going on? Would it kill her?

Rachel returned to the moment and began to scream as loud as she could. She screamed for help from anyone, she screamed for Ashley and she just screamed in general. The creature must not have liked that because one of its tentacles positioned itself in front of Rachel's mouth, but before it could push into it she closed her mouth.

She could no longer scream but also that thing could not get into her mouth. Stopping screaming gave her a moment to sit with her thoughts and try to figure out what to do. Her mind was surprisingly difficult to focus, it was still hazy with arousal. 'Why the fuck am I aroused right now,' she thought to herself. She bent at her waist so that she could reach the appendage that was wrapped around her ankle.

She grabbed the tentacle and her hands instantly became slick and could not get any grip on the tentacle. She tried again to grab it but had no success. Pulling her hands away she could see why they were covered in some sort of goo or slime. Her hands began to feel warm and tingle.

Oh shit, this slime could be poisonous and it's killing me, crossed her mind. She tried to wipe off the slime on the floor nearby while scanning the room for a weapon. She could see a shadow moving in the kitchen and she was praying that it was help. She began to scream again with renewed hope. The shadow moved to the door frame. Ashley stood there leaning against the door frame holding a glass of wine watching everything unfold.

12