Tentacled Mirror Ch. 09

Story Info
Jessica is visited and learns a horrifying truth.
8.4k words
4.84
9.1k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Symbiosis

Jessica

My alarm woke me up from a deep and peaceful sleep. Interrupting my dream about swimming through clouds that were water. I turned off my alarm and saw that my husband was not in bed. He must have woken up early and couldn't fall back asleep. On days like that he would just get into work early.

I get out of bed and stretch my back and arms by reaching to the sky and curving my back. Since Thomas was already gone I turned on the bedroom lights to a dim setting and headed to the bathroom. I checked my phone while taking care of my business. I turned on the water to the shower to let it warm up for me as I walked over to the scale and weighed myself.

I was staying within the weight I wanted to so I was happy. I rubbed my eyes while looking at the bathroom mirror. I felt really rested and wasn't exactly sure why. I just had that feeling that I was going to have a good day and no one was going to change that.

Without any warning my mirror seemed to bend and shift, startling me. Then a white nub appeared at the center of the bending. It wasn't so much bending, more like the mirror had become water. The white nub grew larger and longer as it began to start coming through the mirror.

I screamed in response and tried to back up but ended up just tripping over my own feet. I fell on my ass-backward, my eyes never leaving the thing in front of me. My lizard brain must have kicked in because I quickly began crawling/scooting backward away from whatever was happening to my mirror.

I managed to crawl out of the bathroom back to my bedroom in the most clumsy and uncoordinated way I think humanly possible. I slammed the door shut and pressed my back against the door.

Would my body be able to hold it off? What even was it? How was it doing that to my mirror? Was I having some kind of stroke or seizure? Should I call an ambulance?

So many thoughts were racing through my head and none provided any answers but only unanswerable questions. I could possibly be hallucinating, that would explain why I was seeing stuff that obviously couldn't be real. What causes hallucinations though, can they just randomly happen?

"Hello."

My body went rigid as a voice spoke out but it hadn't come from the bathroom. My eyes began darting around the bedroom trying to see if someone was in the house. The person had to be close as the voice was loud and very clear.

As I sat there naked pressing myself against the bathroom door I realized that I was defenseless. There was someone in the house, that much I knew from the voice. Maybe they had drugged me or something. Some kind of sick assault or something much worse.

I remember that Thomas has a bag of golf clubs in our closet that I have complained about so many times. If that is what saves my life today I won't ever complain again. I push myself up from the floor and door and quickly run in a crouched position to the closet. I grab what looks like the biggest club in the bag and pull it out.

"Hello. Can you hear me?"

It was so clear, they had to be right outside the closet. This was some kind of sick fuck who was toying with me. Probably getting off on terrifying me and who knows what they planned to do next. I had to get out of the house and call for help. I took several deep breaths and readied my nerves.

With explosive force, I ran out of the closet wielding the golf club like a sword ready to strike whoever was in my house. I quickly looked around the room but no one was there, it was completely empty. They had to have been here though, their voice was in this room.

"Hello, you should be able to hear me."

A tsunami of realization hit me, the voice was so clear not because it was close but because it was in my head. I was hearing voices in my head. This had to be a dream I thought as I pinched my arm as hard as I could. I felt the pain and didn't wake up.

I am losing it, actually going crazy. Is there a scale for how bad voices in your head are? Does schizophrenia appear at a certain age? That has to be it.

"Hello..."

Before the voice in my head could finish speaking I screamed.

"What do you want? Why are you in my head?"

None of this was sensical, but I am not sure how else I could have responded at that moment. I believed that I was going crazy.

"You are not going crazy."

How did it know what I was thinking? I'm an idiot, of course, it knows what I am thinking the voice is my own head. Does being crazy mean that my head can have its own conversations with itself?

"This is not your head or your voice. This is my voice as I speak to you."

This caused me to stop my panic for a minute. What did that mean? I've never been particularly religious but at that moment the thought crossed my mind that perhaps God was speaking to me. Was this better than crazy or just the crazy itself?

"I am not the God you are thinking of. I must speak with you though."

The voice was in my head, almost feeling like a speaker had been set up in the middle of my brain. The voice was soft and slightly feminine. It sounded almost human but something was off just enough that I could tell it was wrong.

"Where are you? How can I hear you in my head?" I asked aloud.

Could whatever was speaking hear me from here? Could I speak to it in my mind?

"You left me in what I believe you call a bathroom."

I quickly turned towards the bathroom door that was still closed. My hands instinctively tightened on the golf club. Whatever this was, it was in my bathroom. I softly crept towards the door making as little noise as possible.

I rested my hand on the handle, trying to will myself to open it and see what was going on inside. I took a deep breath and forcefully pulled down the handle and entered the bathroom. Before I could fully take in the scene I saw something in the middle of the bathroom. I bring the golf club behind my back preparing to swing it.

In one fluid motion, I swing the golf club up, over my shoulder. The club hits part of the ceiling causing a huge hole but I don't care right now. The gold club comes down with all the force I can muster on the thing in my bathroom. As soon as the club hit the white object it bent around the object as if it had been made of a wet noodle.

I dropped the now-destroyed club and didn't know what to do. Before me was a large white hose extending from my bathroom mirror. No, it wasn't a hose, more of a tentacle, like an octopus has. The tentacle didn't even respond to the hit that I had landed on it. It just held itself in the air. The tentacle curled in the air to face me now.

I was frozen in fear and couldn't move a muscle. I stood there naked in front of whatever this thing was. My shower had warmed up plenty and had been filling the bathroom with steam adding to the horrifying scene in front of me. This is it, this is how I die.

"You do not have anything to fear from me. I mean you no harm."

It was speaking to me. The tentacle was the thing speaking to me.

"How are you speaking to me? I asked.

"The explanation is long and I am not sure that your species would be able to understand."

Your species? So this was a different species. I mean, of course, it was, unless humans just this morning started growing tentacle trunks like elephants and walking out of mirrors.

"What, what are you doing here? In my bathroom?"

"That is a complicated answer. Your world is in great danger and I will need your help to save your species."

This was too much for this early in the morning. End of the world crisis and I'm going to somehow save humans?

"I think you have the wrong person. You should talk to the President or the military. They can help you, there's nothing that I can do to save the world."

"You can, it is why I have chosen you. There is not much time though."

"Just hold on one second. What is going on? Explain it to me."

The tentacle twisted in the air a few times as if pondering what I said or what it wanted to say.

"Forgive my English as you call it, I have only learned it from your head to facilitate communication. Your world has been visited by a great threat. An entity not unlike myself that will threaten your species's freedom and existence."

"There is more of whatever you are? How did it get here?"

"It has entered your world through a, I suppose the closest word your species has would be a gateway. It can enter your world through your mirrors. We are of the same, but our interests do not align."

"So this other thing, this other bad thing can just enter our world from any mirror that it wants? How would we know where it is?"

"It can enter your world from ours through your mirrors but it takes an immense amount of energy to do so. He has consumed so many worlds that entering for him is a trivial task. For me, it is much more difficult and I must be more selective and careful."

"Why do you have to be so much more careful than him?"

"He is a plague spreading through dimensions, consuming them and feeding off of their inhabitants to gain the energy he needs to spread further. I do not consume as he does, it is wrong to do so. That is why I had to use you."

I had been so focused on what I was being told about this other creature I had nearly ignored the last statement.

"What do you mean you used me? Do you mean talking to me right now?"

"No. Yesterday I barely had enough energy to enter your world. If I could not enter your world I could not try and save your species, so I made the decision to use you to help me enter."

"What are you talking about? I have never seen you before and I definitely didn't feed you anything or help you through a gateway or whatever."

"No, you did not. You prepared a beverage yesterday morning, called coffee. While you were distracted I used some of my limited remaining energy to enter your world through a small mirror you have on your kitchen counter. Once I entered I put some of my slime in your coffee to help you feed me so that we may have this conversation."

"You drugged me?" I shouted more than said.

Suddenly yesterday started making sense. Why the coffee had tasted so good and why I was feeling so different. Was the slime causing me to have the thoughts that I was having? What other effects could it have?

"I apologize for my actions, it is not what I wanted, but I had to in order to save your world."

"How does me drinking slime feed you? If anything, isn't it feeding me?" I asked, feeling a strange fondness forming in my mind of the slime.

"You are correct, the slime does not feed me. You feed me. Rather I should say the energy your body creates feeds me. The slime has an aphrodisiac effect on your species which causes you to go into heat."

"Into heat? You are talking like we are some wild animals out in nature."

"You must understand, to me you are a wild animal. Less mammal and more akin to bacteria to me. The amount of energy your bodies generate greatly increases when aroused and reaching sexual satisfaction. Likely due to your body lighting up with chemicals and electrical impulses."

"So you drugged me in order to get me horny, all so that you could feed off of that and enter this world now? Wait a minute. So that was why I wanted to have sex so badly yesterday. Were you feeding off of me while I was masturbating in the shower?"

I could feel a slight blush spread across my cheeks. This certainly was not a conversation that I was used to having and I felt slightly embarrassed and defiled. Whatever this thing was, it had purposefully drugged me and used me to feed itself.

"I can understand that you are upset, rightfully so. I did not make the decision lightly and I did it only with good intentions."

I stood there thinking over everything this creature had said. How could I know if I could trust this thing? The shock of it all had finally worn off and I realized that I was still standing naked in front of this creature. I tried to cover myself as I reached for my robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Once it was on I felt somewhat better.

"So what exactly am I supposed to do to stop this other thing from destroying our species?"

"It will not destroy your species, it will enslave all of you and you shall end up in an endless cycle of pleasure as it feeds. Trapped forever."

"That sounds horrifying. How am I supposed to help though?"

"The most important task right now is for me to feed to ensure that I have enough energy to continue to enter this world. Without entire worlds feeding me like him, I must feed more frequently. Will you choose to help me save your species?"

I was completely dumbfounded. Where do I even begin with all of this? The part where I was drugged against my will and then fed off without my knowledge? Or the fact that this creature was spying on me while I masturbated?

As the anger and questions flowed through my head there was another small part that was growing. I had liked how I felt yesterday, so sexually charged and wanting what I wanted. The masturbation in the shower had even seemed like it had been better than it typically was. The lure was there, all I had to do was take it.

"If I were to help you, what exactly would you need from me? Also, what else can that slime do?"

"I believe that he has visited your world before, but was unsuccessful in taking it. We must discover why that was and hopefully find him and whomever he has already claimed. I would also require you to regularly feed me as needed. As for the slime, it can be ingested which greatly affects the mind or applied to your body to increase pleasure."

The mention of the slime again triggered something deep in my mind as a bit of arousal started to grow. Little did I know that I had already bitten the lure and was being reeled in.

"When would you need to be fed next and how long does it have to be for?"

"Time is not relevant, the pleasures you reach are what must be focused on. It would be best if I could feed now so that I could enter your world again without worry."

Right now? This creature wanted to feed off of me? What was I supposed to say to that? Saying I was far from the mood would have been an understatement.

"This is all up to you, it is your choice what you wish to do. You can help me or choose not to. I will neither force you nor feed off of you without your express permission. My only goal is to save this species as I have tried and done countless times before."

My mind began racing again. Could I really save our species with this creature? How would I even keep this a secret? That tiny part of my mind ignored all of that and simply said to go for it.

"So I can just start now for you? Do you need anything specific?"

"Yes, you may begin whenever you are ready. There is nothing you must specifically do, I will feed and the more pleasure you experience the more energy I can consume."

With that, I gave a sheepish look towards the tentacle as I made up my mind. Holding my robe tight to my body to remain covered, I reached with my other hand between the folds of the robe and began to gently trace lines around my thighs and vagina. Looking at the creature before me knowing it was feeding off of me kept me from getting in the mood. I tried closing my eyes and focusing on my body.

"You do not have anything to be embarrassed about, I have done this countless times over the eons."

While the words were clearly meant to comfort they had the opposite effect. I continued caressing my body while remaining covered but I simply couldn't get into the right headspace. I don't know how this was going to work if I would have to keep doing this for this creature.

"You seem to be having a difficult time, may I offer some assistance? Please step towards me and rub your hands along the length of my tentacle. It is coated in slime that could help you."

Worry flashed through my mind but I found myself walking towards the tentacle. I tentatively reached out inches from the slick white surface. It was decision time. I pressed my hand against the tentacle letting the slime lightly coat my palm. Within a few seconds, my hand began to tingle and feel warm.

I placed my other hand on the tentacle and soon it felt the same way. I began stroking the length of the tentacle coating my hands in the slime. Once my hands were coated enough I was about to rub some on my body when I remembered the creature in my bathroom.

I turned away from the tentacle and pulled the top fold of my robe apart exposing my breasts to the air. This was it, no turning back now. I cupped my breasts with my slime-coated hands and began massaging them, working the slime all over them. My nipples responded by hardening and sticking out as the warmth and pleasure began to spread around my chest. Each touch seemed to be intensified by the slime.

I leaned against the counter while caressing my breasts tenderly. While this was feeling great, I still was not in the mood yet to masturbate. The creature must have sensed that or heard my thoughts.

"If you choose I can help you get into the proper mood that you are looking for."

"Um, yeah I guess that's fine. What do you have in mind?"

There was no response but I could feel my arousal increasing as if a switch had been flipped. I was feeling much hornier and sexually charged. My hands continued to work my breasts and were getting more into it. This was starting to really work for me.

On an impulse I brought my right hand up to my mouth and closed my mouth around my index and middle finger, licking the slime that was still coating those fingers. The licking began to turn more into a combination of licking and sucking as I tried to get every last drop of the sweet nectar off my fingers.

I could feel myself getting wetter and knew that I was very much in the mood. My left hand remained on my breast as I brought my right down to my vagina. I began to slowly rub my lips and work my way up to my clit. The slight tingle of the little remaining slime on my fingers teased me.

I became acutely aware of my robe and how restrictive it was now feeling. I quickly and very clumsily undid it and let it drop to the floor. I was once again standing completely naked in my bathroom.

"I need more of your slime. Can I please have some more?" I asked the creature before me.

Without hesitation, the mirror rippled again and another tentacle emerged from its surface. It maneuvered itself in the air until it came to stop in front of me. I stretched out my hands and cupped them under the tentacle to catch the slime.

The first few squirts surprised me as its aim was off. The first few ropes of slime landed on my face and some in my open mouth as I had opened it when the first shot hit me. The tentacle adjusted itself and began squirting its slime into my open hands. Using my tongue I licked any of the slime on my face that I could reach, savoring it.

With more slime on my hands, I put one hand on my pussy, covering it with my hand making as much contact as I could with it and the slime. My other hand started on my neck and slowly pulled it down across my body, coating more of it in the reflective substance. I was in this now, my mind focused on nothing more than what I was feeling. I was so focused I barely paid attention to what was said.

"I am feeding off of you now."

I didn't notice anything, so it must not hurt me or really give any effect. That was good, but I needed to get back to the task at hand. My body was on fire and I needed more of it. One hand began to work my clit while the other traced, groped, and felt my body.

I leaned against the wall of my bathroom indulging myself with reckless abandon. I was also somewhat turned on by the creature watching me. I continued to rub my clit while I slipped two fingers into my wet pussy. The slime combined with my wetness eliminated any resistance.