Tentacled Mirror Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Persephone, make me cum. I want to cum so hard when he comes. Oh, fuck."

Before I had even finished the thought, the tendrils inside of me twisted back together to form a solid appendage and began to thrust in and out of me. As the tentacle plunged into me it would unravel somewhat, expanding its girth so that it was its biggest when it was fully inside of me and smallest when it was pulled out of me. I wasn't going to last long.

While that was happening I had enveloped my husband's dick in my mouth just in time. As he erupted with his orgasm I grabbed behind him and held his butt so that he stayed stationary and began bobbing my mouth on his dick with all I had in me. The tendril inside of me brought me to orgasm at the same moment as my husband. But it didn't stop once I began to orgasm.

My husband began to shoot load after load into my mouth while I was bobbing on his dick. With each thick rope, I swallowed it down as I pulled my head back only to be greeted with another load of cum as I pushed his dick back into my mouth. The tendrils in my pussy kept pumping away at me.

My husband and I were both screaming in pure ecstasy as our orgasms rocked our bodies and were held at that moment longer than it seemed we ever had before. My legs shook from the orgasm as I focused on my husband's dick. Finally, he had released all of the cum he was going to, but I continued to suck his dick.

I could feel his legs trembling and his brain must have been overloaded by the sensations because his moans had become just noises. I wanted to give him this pleasure but I also had to make sure to clean all of the slime off of his dick. That had been what I realized when he was about to cum in me. I had to make sure his dick was clean and nothing seemed off when he took off the mask.

So now I sucked and licked and cleaned every inch of his dick while he was kneeled there shaking and riding what was most likely the most intense orgasm he had ever had in his life. I popped his dick out of my mouth and gave a few deep licks along his length to make sure it was absolutely clean. Once I had removed his dick from my mouth, he shook for a few more seconds before collapsing to his side on the bed.

I cried out as the last of my orgasm faded and the tendrils withdrew themselves from me. The two tentacles traveled back to the bathroom and I assumed through the mirror. Once the shaking in my body stopped I laid myself on my husband's sweaty chest. Both of us gasping for breath and trying to recover.

After a few minutes, we composed ourselves and looked at each other. We both broke out laughing at the same time and passionately kissed. I suggested we take a shower to clean ourselves off. Remembering what happened earlier I figured it was best to rip off the bandaid now. We began walking to the bathroom hand in hand.

"Now when we get in the bathroom, I want you to remember how awesome what we just did was and how much you love me."

"What did you do?"

I opened the door and walked into the bathroom. His eyes locked on the broken golf club on the ground and soon focused on the hole in the ceiling.

"What the hell happened in here?"

"There was a really big spider and I tried to kill it."

"With one of my golf clubs?"

"Yeah, it was all I could think to grab at the moment," I said as he picked up the club.

"Jesus, you really did a number on this. How big of a spider was this?"

"It was big, but it bent when I hit the ceiling accidentally." I hated lying to my husband but I figured that was better than letting him know some creature was coming out of the mirror and wanted me to save the world.

"Well, it looks like I'll be shopping for some new clubs." He said with a smile.

I let him remove the lingerie from my body and led him into the shower. I turned on the warm water and let it flow over our bodies. Today had been a better day. We had connected again and I felt what we had once had before. I had Persephone to thank for all of this.