Tentacled Mirror Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting there, my hands finding a good rhythm and sticking with it. I began to feel the muscles in my legs slightly contract in small spasms. I was so close, almost there. The moment came and it was like the floodgates had opened. A massive orgasm washed over my body. My legs shook and gave out beneath me as my hand continued to rub my clit not willing for it to end.

As my legs gave out one of the tentacles moved with lightning speed and caught me before I hit the ground. The embrace was comforting and it supported my weight as my orgasm crested and began to fade. My legs were jelly under me, twitching as my orgasm wracked my body. I began to feel lightheaded as my world quickly faded to black.

I awoke with the tentacle cradling my body, consciousness returning to me. It was a soft embrace that held me, one of care. I stretched my body trying to ease my sore muscles from both the sexual experience I just had as well as the position I had apparently blacked out in. I had never blacked out while orgasming before, it was a truly powerful orgasm.

As I stood with wobbly legs, the tentacle hovered behind me in case I fell again. I managed to get my footing under me and leaned against the counter while I filled up a glass of water and drank it down as fast as I could. I looked at myself in the mirror, feeling light and content no happy. I turned to face the tentacle again.

"So that is what you needed? Was that enough to, um feed you?"

"Yes, you did very well. This will ensure that I can make a few more trips to your world."

"Well, I guess I am glad to have been able to help. Although I am not sure how I am supposed to help you defeat the other creature."

"First we must uncover what happened in this world and then we may focus on finding him."

"OK, the whole pronoun thing isn't really working, do you have a name?"

"Nothing that could be spoken or understood by your mind."

"Insulting, but all right. Let me think for a second. I've got it, you can be Persephone. Then the evil creature that wants to enslave us can be Hades."

"I do not see the importance of names, but I will accept it if you wish."

"Yeah, I think they are fitting names," I said with a genuine smile.

I glanced down at my watch and a small bit of panic sprang up inside of me. It was already past two in the afternoon. How long was I asleep after that orgasm? I started in the early morning. I didn't call work to let them know I wasn't coming in, shit.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text off to my boss apologizing and letting him know that I was sick and had only just woken up. It wasn't the best excuse but it was all I could come up with. Thomas had been up early this morning, which meant he could be getting home soon. I couldn't let him see me like this, I had to get cleaned up.

The tentacle moved out of my way as I quickly darted towards the shower which I had left running this entire time. Shit, our water bill was going to be so incredibly high. Nothing but cold water was coming through the showerhead and I was sure not would be available for quite some time. This was going to be significantly less enjoyable.

"Um, I need to get cleaned up quickly because my husband could be home any minute and he definitely can't see me covered in a bunch of slime. He also absolutely cannot see you, he would flip out and probably panic."

"I can leave your world when you are ready for me to. I have enough energy to return."

"Okay, I'm going to shower and hopefully get cleaned up. Then I've got to get this bathroom clean as well."

I got into the shower closing the door behind me as I stepped into the cold stream of water. It shocked me to my core and I tried to shrink my body as much as I could to try and conserve my body heat as well as limit the water contacting me. It didn't matter though, I had to finish this shower, and the quicker the better.

Once my shower was complete and the slime had been removed from my body I stepped out of the shower grabbing my towel off the rack. The bathroom was completely spotless, with no sign of anything that had happened this morning other than the hole in the ceiling. Shit, Thomas was not going to be happy about that. Had Persephone cleaned everything? I would have to thank her.

Looking at myself in the mirror I got a slightly wicked idea. Well, not so much wicked but naughty. I grabbed my blow dryer and began to dry my hair, followed by my curling iron. With the towel still wrapped around my torso, I ventured towards the back of our closet. I found the box that I was looking for and pulled it out and set it on the bed.

I opened the box and put the lid to the side. Inside was a very beautiful set of lingerie. I pulled out the top, followed by the thigh-high stockings, matching panties, then the bow that went around my neck, and lastly the garter belt. I tossed the towel as I began to put on the new outfit. It had been quite a while since I had last tried it on or used it.

Once I had my outfit on I could feel an air of sexiness and I felt really good about it and myself. I applied some makeup in the bathroom. As I applied the vibrant shade of red lipstick I heard the garage door open, telling me that Thomas was home. I finished applying the lipstick and darted to the closet to grab a black pair of heels to complete the ensemble.

"Thomas, once you put everything down could you come up here for a second?" I shouted down to him.

"Yeah, hold on a second," came his muffled response from downstairs.

I soon heard his footsteps coming up the staircase and I felt butterflies in my stomach that I hadn't felt in some time. Thomas starting speaking before he even reached the bedroom.

"What are you doing home so early, I definitely was up before..."

He didn't finish his sentence as his eyes settled on me. I could see his eyes traveling up and down my body, the look of surprise evident on his face.

"I ended up sleeping in a bit late and just decided to take the day. It gave me enough time to get myself all prettied up."

"You look absolutely amazing. Not that you don't always, just you look extra amazing in that outfit."

"I don't want to talk anymore," I said as I approached him putting my face to the side of his neck breathing heavily while my hands undid his belt buckle.

He was clearly surprised by this, but I didn't encounter any resistance from him. I mean how could he when his gorgeous wife was dressed like this and wanted him so badly? Had my libido increased, or had it simply been kick-started again by the events of this afternoon? It didn't matter, what mattered was what was about to happen and I planned on getting my full of it.

I undid his pants and let them fall to the ground. While I embraced him with a passionate kiss I began to slowly stroke his dick. He was already halfway to becoming hard, quite the compliment for my outfit I guess. Within a minute of kissing, he was fully hard as I now stroked his full length. His soft moans reverberating in my mouth as I felt his hardness.

It was time for me to make my next move. As seductively as I could I lowered myself to a kneeling position in front of him as I pulled down his underwear. His erect dick sprung out from its prison and greeted me a few inches from my face. I gave him the best sexy eyes I could muster as I looked up at him.

Then I began to give the head of his dick some light licks, slowly circling the head. His slight moans were all of the encouragement I needed. Without a moment to lose I opened my mouth and took in the first three inches of his dick. I formed suction in my mouth while my tongue licked the bottom of his shaft. Soon I had begun slowly bobbing my head back and forward on his dick, his moans no longer slight.

His hands rested on the side of my head as he let me set the pace and depth. I spent a few more minutes bobbing on his dick as I worked what felt like close to five inches of his length into my mouth. When I felt he was in the mood I withdrew his dick from its warm wet home. He looked down at me with some surprise but was greeted with a coy smile. I stood up and pushed him back onto the bed.

No sooner had he landed, my hands were already at my panties pulling them down while leaving on the garter belt and stockings. I crawled onto the bed up to his body with my hand grazing his erect member slightly. I came to settle just above his face. We locked eyes and he understood.

I lowered myself onto his waiting mouth and his tongue immediately began to work itself over my folds. Thomas understood that you had to work up to the clit for a woman and I had always appreciated him for it. I lowered myself as much as I could as my hips began to slowly move in tandem with his tongue's movements.

As I rode his face, absorbed in the pleasure a naughty thought came popping into my mind. I wasn't sure if it was possible, but I was perhaps in just the right state of mind to consider it. I knew that I couldn't speak aloud so I had to hope that the non-verbal communication could be two-way.

As my husband continued to lick me I focused my mind as best I could and spoke clearly within my own head. I repeated myself several times as I wasn't sure if I was being heard or not.

"Are you there Persephone?" I thought.

"I am here, not in your world but I can still communicate with you."

"I want you to come to my world Persephone." My thoughts were interrupted as a moan escaped my lips and drew my focus away briefly.

"I will enter your world now. What is it you want from me?"

"Just listen very closely to my thoughts and I will guide you. You can only do what I say though."

There was no response from Persephone but I assumed that she was doing whatever she needed to in order to enter this world. A few seconds later out of the corner of my eye I saw a white tentacle slightly poking out of the crack in the bathroom door. OK, now I just had to ensure that my husband couldn't see the tentacle.

I leaned forward, inadvertently pressing more of my pussy and mound into my husband's face. I slid open my nightstand's drawer and rummaged around until I found what I was looking for. I lifted my pussy away from my husband's lips and told him to raise his head up. Once his head was raised I took the sleep mask and slipped it over his face covering his eyes.

"I don't get to see you anymore?" he said.

"Not right now. For now, I want you to focus on the sensations you feel."

One side of his mouth curled up into a slight smile and he rested his head back down. Perfect, this would work nicely. I began communicating with Persephone as I lowered myself back down onto my husband's mouth. Looking towards the bathroom I saw the tentacle now extending from within the bathroom to position itself at the foot of the bed as I had thought.

I twisted my torso and extended a hand behind me and at the same time, the tentacle moved to meet that hand. Once I wrapped my fingers around its girth I began to stroke it as to coat my hands in the slime again. This time though it wasn't for me. I stole a few quick licks of the slime from my hands before coating them again.

My moaning was becoming much louder and frequent as I rode my husband's face and the slime began to take effect. With my hand coated in slime, I reached behind me and wrapped it around my husband's dick. The effects must have been very quick-acting as I could feel his already erect dick becoming even harder in my hand. As I slowly stroked his dick coating it in the slime he began to moan quite loudly into my pussy as his hips began to buck.

"Are you enjoying this new lube, sweetie?" I asked with a devilish smile and a flood of arousal.

His response was muffled by my body that was still grinding into his face. I spoke another thought to Persephone and she quickly moved into position. As I withdrew my hand from my husband's cock, Persephone replaced it with her tentacle in a way that made the transition completely unnoticeable.

With my hand free now I reached with both of my hands and grabbed my breasts, lightly kneading them as I rode Thomas' face. Glancing behind me I could see Persephone had formed several coils around Thomas' dick and was stroking it up and down. I could see slight contractions of the coils applying light pressure as well as the coil length traveling up and down his dick length giving a twisting sensation as well.

"Holy fuck. Oh my God! Uhhhh, where did you learn this technique, honey? Oh, fuck."

I couldn't help but smile as I saw my husband beneath me enjoying himself so much. Having achieved a few orgasms while riding his face I decided it was time for some intimacy. I told Persephone to continue but to keep my husband from cumming too soon. I wanted that honor to myself. I assumed that she could read his thoughts and feelings the same as she could read mine.

I removed my soaking wet pussy that was a mixture of my own wetness and my husband's enthusiastic tongue and saliva from his face. I slid my body down his torso until our faces were in line. He tried reaching for the mask but I grabbed his hand and told him that he had to keep it on. I think he was disappointed but I knew he wouldn't complain when we were finished here.

I brought my lips to his and gave him a passionate kiss filled with both love and lust. I had gotten caught up in the moment and hadn't realized that I had brought both my hands up to hold the sides of his face while I kissed him. I quickly realized my mistake and thankfully Thomas didn't notice or focus on the fact that for a few moments I had to have three hands to be doing what I was doing.

I brought my hand that was supposed to be stroking his dick back to my chest and continued to massage my breasts. I briefly spoke again with Persephone and she helped to guide me into the position I requested. With my body now lined up right above my husband's erect rod, I gave Persephone the green light.

She continued to massage my husband's dick as she moved it into position right at my hot, wet opening. I pushed back slightly, just enough so that the head of his dick was just barely within my folds. Then Persephone and I began to work in unison to rub the head of his dick up and down my soaking opening teasing him further.

His expletive and cries to a higher power were only fuel for me to continue. His hips kept trying to thrust up enough to penetrate me but Persephone's tentacle wrapped around his dick prevented it.

"Oh fuck, I don't know how I haven't come yet. My dick feels like it is a steel pipe right now. I need to be inside of you. I have to feel you on me. I love you so much."

He was lost in the rush and euphoria but goddam if he wasn't making me feel amazing. A quick inquiry with Persephone and another tentacle emerged from the bathroom heading towards me. Checking that this was safe with Persephone I gave her permission to proceed.

The newly arrived tentacle positioned itself in front of my mouth, mere inches from my husband's face. Something about being deceptive and all of this unfolding right in front of my husband was turning me on so much. I broke my kiss with my husband and opened my mouth wide and let the tentacle enter. I began to give the tentacle a blowjob, out of habit. I applied the same suction and head bobbing that I would if it had been my husband's dick in my mouth.

I could feel the slime coating my mouth and absorbing into my body. The tentacle withdrew itself and I closed my mouth, then puffed out my lips. The tip of the tentacle began to run itself over my lips as if it was applying makeup but instead, it was the intoxicating slime. Once my new lipstick was on the tentacle retreated back to the bathroom.

I leaned back in and kissed my husband in a fury of passion and lust. Our mouths opening exploring each others. The slime now coating his lips and his tongue as we made out. It looked as if the slime was having the same effect as my husband began lifting himself up off the bed to try and get as deep of a kiss as he could. My body was on fire and I knew what I needed.

"Persephone, what else are you able to do with those tentacles?"

The thoughts that quickly filled my mind were overwhelming. So many types and variations of tentacles greeted me. So many ideas began forming in my mind, the possibilities endless. There would be time later, I needed to find something to work in this situation. Persephone made a suggestion and I thought it was perfect.

Persephone positioned the tip of my husband's cock at my waiting opening just barely penetrating it. She withdrew the tentacle around his dick and kept it a few inches away. Our passionate kissing had not ended and continued while I waited on Persephone. A few moments later I was greeted with another tentacle from the bathroom.

This one approached me from the front and ran itself to the side of my neck and then followed my spine down my back. Once it was a few inches from my pussy it began to unravel into many thin strands, each glistening in the slime. These small tendrils positioned themselves at my opening forming a ring around my opening.

It was time, here we go. As I began to push myself down onto his dick the small tendrils traveled inside of me. The tendrils wrapping themselves around the dick penetrating me as it continued to slide inside of me. Once I had taken about six inches of him inside of me I could just barely feel the tendrils now wrapped around my husband's buried dick.

As I began to pull myself up off of his dick I could feel his cock sliding out but the tendrils remained in place. They formed a sort of spiral structure within me, forming to the shape of me. As the dick withdrew the tendrils closed in tighter and once he thrust back into me the tendrils expanded with his girth. While providing me with sensations that I couldn't have ever imagined the tendrils were also lightly tightening on his dick giving him an immense amount of pleasure.

The two of us began to buck our bodies into each other as our kisses became animalistic. We had to have more of each other. We formed a perfect rhythm with me bringing my body down to meet his upward thrusts and pulling my body away as he withdrew for another thrust. Our hands were groping, pawing, and traveling all over each other's bodies. Desperate to feel as much of each other as we could.

A sudden surprise came when my husband wrapped one of his strong arms around my back and rolled me over onto my back. Persephone must have known he was thinking of doing this because she made sure that her appendages were out of the way and enabled us to do it.

Now with me laying on my back, Persephone's tendril appendage lay under me and the other floated in the air still at the base of the bed. My husband thrust into me as if this was his last fuck on this Earth. The sound of our moaning, screaming and flesh slapping against each other filled our bedroom.

I grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed them tightly. Massaging them roughly and alternating to pinch my nipples a bit. My husband had been good and kept the mask on. We continued thrusting into each other for what felt like an eternity, lost in passion and pleasure.

"Jessica, he has been ready to cum for some time. I've been holding it off as you requested. Would you like me to let him cum?"

Fuck, I had forgotten about that.

"Yes, you can let him cum. Let him work up to it though, don't just snap your fingers and have him cum."

The thrusting began to pick up speed and became a bit more irregular. I knew it was because his orgasm was growing and he would soon be finishing.

"Oh, I'm getting close babe. Oh, fuck."

Lost in all of this I almost realized I was about to make a huge mistake. My husband's thrusts became completely erratic and I could tell by his explosive moaning that he was about to cum. Shit, fuck.

I quickly pulled him out of me while I awkwardly crawled out from under him, the tendrils still inside of me as I hurried to get into a doggy-style position with me facing his dick.