Tentacule Bk. 01: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now come on Chris, how could I know that the bitch was faking this whole time and fooling the machine?"

"May be you need to upgrade your tech to handle individuals like her."

"We have to adjust everything with the budget now everyone don't have mountain of money remember."

"That's your problem Steve, but remember you owe me one."

"That surely I do. You want me to drop you somewhere?"

"No, I am fine." With that, two of his tentacles shot toward the nearby building and then pulled him along.

He kept jumping from one building to another and then entered an apartment which had a secret entrance to a cave system which was connected to his secret hideout which again was beneath his mansion in the eastern outskirts of the city.

Once inside his base he removed his suit and walked into the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. Once he was sure all his tentacles were washed properly he willed them to go back into his stomach.

After the tentacles were gone inside his stomach through his navel the hole quickly strangled itself and became normal.

This was another power that he had gained that night: an extremely high healing factor. Even fatal wounds would heal themselves quickly.

He walked out of the shower and was about to wear his robe but stopped himself when he caught sight of himself in the full length mirror.

A man in his late thirties, with black hair and dark brown eyes; with Caucasian skin and chiseled face Anyone could mistook him as Hollywood star but he wasn't; to the entire world he was Christopher Astor, heir of the Astor family, one of the richest families in the world.

He had an athletic physique, standing at a height of 6'2", with a defined six-pack clear beneath his chiseled chest. Every vein and muscle in his body clearly visible.

He wasn't just the richest men in Indiana; he was also its most eligible bachelor.

Christopher lost both his parents at the age of twenty in a plane crash. After that he took over the family business and doubled the wealth of the family in five years.

He proposed his high school sweet heart Lori Dion and the couple announced their marriage. Until then they had kept their relationship a secret and Lori wasn't someone whom you would call hot, she was more of a book worm and it was her intelligence which had attracted Christopher toward her.

So when the couple announced about their engagement both the media and social media reacted harshly and trolled the woman for being a gold-digger and being a lesser woman against the hunk and handsome billionaire.

Not just social media, her inner circle also started to question her character. Never in her life had Lori ever faced such trials before so she was scared by this and left the state while calling off their destination wedding.

That was the reason why Christopher decided to take a vacation on his private yacht. While he didn't blame her, he was still heartbroken by the way she'd left him.

Then after the 'Pink Sky' everything changed; he was trapped on a Pacific Island for few months and when he came back the investigators have found out that his parents plane crash wasn't an accident. Heartbroken and angry man that he was at that time, he decided to use this power that he had gained to protect the city and punish the bad guys.

12