Tenth Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought up the reservations. It took her a second then she slowly smiled then it grew to a mile-wide grin, "First Class?"

I nodded, "When I booked them a while back, I looked online and snagged a great bargain. First class for forty two hundred for each ticket round trip on British Airways."

I showed her a picture of the seat that was really a pod that you could sleep in, complete with a TV and an outlet.

She hugged me hard, "Oh my gosh! WOW! I can't believe..."

I said, "I'm not done. We are spending the week with them at their estate." I pulled up the Google Street View. It was not the best image but showed that it was a late nineteenth-century country house made of stone, complete with gardens. I brought up a different picture of the place. It was not huge, but it was a postcard beautiful picture. I was bombarding my bride with good news and she could only squeak at that point.

I smiled, I truly loved spoiling the crap out of this wonderful woman who said 'no' to a walking Greek statue.

I said, "We will be honored guests at the West England Manufacturers Association meeting on Saturday night at a place called Bristol Manor Central. Bring the nipple dress. I am showing you off!"

She was overwhelmed and I had one last thing

I handed her a list and said, "Look these places up later."

Thursday. 615PM ATL Must be at the airport by 315PM Limo to arrive at 115PM to take us to the airport.

Friday arrive London 645 AM. Picked up by William and wife 8 AM To Bristol England

Saturday See Bristol. The night is a formal dinner at the West England Manufacturers Association at Bristol Manor Central.

Sunday Cotswolds

Monday ALL DAY spa day Williams's wife and you.

Tuesday?? Mrs. Bearington will fill in

Wednesday?? Mrs. Bearington will fill in

Thursday Glastonbury

Friday to St Ives

Saturday St Ives

Sunday St Ives

Monday St Ives to London. Afternoon London

Tuesday home

We will leave on Thursday and return twelve days later on Tuesday. We will be with them the entire time. I am off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday then Thursday through the following Sunday. You will be alone with William Bearington's wife Monday through Wednesday during the day. I will be with you the rest of the time."

She hugged me hard. Damn, I love the feel of her boobies on my chest.

I cupped her chin softly and said, "I'm not Ty Jensen. Understand that I adore you and hope you see that I can give you other fantasies... My loving loyal wife deserves them."

She started crying a bit...

My wife and I have a special thing we do that I know she adores. We strip and get into bed. Yeah, I might get hard, but sex is not the point. I spoon her then wrap my arms around her and hold her tight, almost completely surrounding her five foot, hundred ten pound body with mine. She has told me numerous times of all the things we do, that is her favorite because it makes her feel completely and utterly safe being surrounded by my body.

Loren sighed then simply said, "Spoon me."

I smiled and we headed to the bedroom. I held her for four hours until dinner and must have told her a hundred times...

"I love you, Loren."

12