Teresa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her body seems to wake up again to get involved. i feel the grip of her vaginal muscles tightening again, offering resistance and trying to milk the last of my spunk out and into her. I finally make another long deep lunge and feel the rest of my pent up load spend inside her to mix with the hot sticky squelchiness already there.

I make another two or three long thrusts and then the engine stops and I finally pull out. My imagination sees juices leaking out of her. She seems as exhausted as I am.

"Oh, Danny, that was much much more than I expected!"

"I'm sorry," I almost said, and stopped myself.

"That was a bit intense for me too,' I said, "but that was good."

I turn to look at her. Her face and upper body is flushed. I love the colour it has brought across her breasts and nipples.

"What were you thinking about, Danny?"

"I love your breasts," I said and then realised that she had asked a question. The trouble was that I wasn't sure what the question meant. If Mom had asked that question I would think that I had done something wrong.

I didn't think that I had done something wrong, not as far as Teresa was concerned.

"I was thinking about you, thinking about how naughty I was being fucking you, even wanting to fuck a friend of my mother."

Lying on my side, I was feeling and fondling her breast with my free hand. Her hand was on my cock, stroking it gently.

"I felt very wicked telling you to fuck me. I was lying there with your lovely man's cock ploughing into me, imagining how I had wickedly corrupted you. That excited me.

"But I didn't corrupt you, did I Danny? You're more experienced than I thought, aren't you? Your technique is a bit crude, but I cannot fault you on enthusiasm, or stamina."

"It felt very good inside you, Teresa."

"Were you thinking of your Mom?"

"I thought of her watching us."

"You bad boy."

I slowly let my fingers move down over her stomach, down between her legs to the swollen lips of her cunt. it was still hot and wet there, very wet and slushy.

"That's a bit tender there, Danny. It's a long time since I had that sort of action. It's good but I need to rest a while."

"Sorry, Teresa."

"Don't be silly, Danny, I'm fine. If you can hold me for a while that would be nice. Let me catch my breath"

"Ok, Teresa, that sounds nice."

We move around changing our relative positions so that I end up mostly under her with her head and most of her upper body resting on my chest. I have one arm around her and the other resting on her hip. I can feel her hard nipples poking into my side. I am aware of her breathing lightly stirring the hairs on my chest.

I am saying nothing. I am thinking that she wants the physical closeness without the words. But women have to have the last word, don't they?

"I was thinking about your Mom watching us too, Danny, watching you going all animal on me. It felt deliciously wicked of us, making her watch us like that."

12