Teresa's Christmas Finale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come." I said, leading them to Carole's room.

Laura's eyes widened in shock as she saw who I brought into the room. As Elizabeth came to the bed, Carole opened her eyes and saw her visitor. "Hi, Ant Lissbuth!" she said happily, with a smile.

"Hi, Carole." said Elizabeth quietly. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Ant Lissbuth." said Carole. "Are you going to stay with us for Chriss-mus?"

"No, dear," said Elizabeth, "that's why I came to see you now. You have a wonderful Christmas, okay?"

"Okay." said Carole, her voice sounding tired. "Bye Ant Lissbuth." She was asleep before Elizabeth got to the door. I followed her and Kathy out.

"Hold here." I said. I got on my Police cellphone and called Detective Roy McGhillie, who was in the Hospital. He came up.

"Detective McGhillie," I said, knowing Roy was dating Kathy's sister Becca, "why don't you escort Ms. Larrington here to her family home. I believe that an amnesty from arrest is in order, provided she stay with her family and causes no trouble."

"Yes sir." said McGhillie."

"Thank you, Commander." said Kathy.

"Least I can do for someone who put an arrow through the back of a very, very bad man that was trying to kill me." I said.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Commander," said Kathy, "but I didn't do that for you. I did that one for myself."

"I understand. I'm still happy about it." I said. McGhillie escorted Kathy to the staircase at the end of the hallway.

"So, big sister," I said, "what are you going to do?"

"Go see Teresa and my son." said Elizabeth. "And then get out of your way... way out of your way." After all these years, my sister finally fears me, I thought to myself. But now was not the time to cynically celebrate that...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Elizabeth came in to Teresa's room. "Mom!" Todd gasped. He got up from the sofa and hugged his mother, who hugged him back. Cindy was also in the room, and she was just watching in shock.

"How is she?" asked Elizabeth, seeing Teresa with the breathing tube and IVs and wires hooked up to her."

"Recovering." said Todd. "She should be awake in the morning."

Just then Teresa opened her eyes. Cindy saw it, and said "Relax, breathing tube." Teresa relaxed. "At least this time you did duck!" Cindy said. Teresa's eyes crinkled in amusement. Then Elizabeth came up.

"Thank you." said my sister. "Thank you for saving Carole." Teresa nodded, just barely. Elizabeth turned to Todd and said "Take care of this woman. You'll never have a treasure like this again." Todd nodded and Teresa's eyes betrayed what would've been a smile. Then her eyes fluttered shut.

"I'll be going." said Elizabeth. She hugged Todd again, who asked her to stay, but she declined.

"I've got this one." Cindy said to me. "I'll take her to my father's place. He's the only one that can keep my dear cousin Elizabeth out of trouble for any length of time."

"Very well." I said. "Go."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Who could this be, at this hour?" Nora Larrington said, hearing the knocking on the door. She looked out the window to see her daughter's boyfriend, Roy... and no, that could not be!

She opened the door. "Kathy?" she said incredulously.

"Hi, Mom." said Kathy. "Can we come in?"

"Of course! Oh my God, it's you!" said Nora. She hugged her daughter as Roy came in and shut the door. "I'm... I'm so glad you're here! Oh my goodness..."

"KATHY!" came a squeal from the hallway door. Then it was 'brace for impact' time as Becca Larrington ran into the room full-speed and into her sister's arms in a huge hug. Both girls were squealing as they hugged, and began jumping up and down.

"Kathy, you're home!" squealed Becca again, tears flowing down her face. There would follow eating and a lot of talking, late into the night...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The O65 Imperial Crown was always welcome at 'The Vision', though its presence here tonight was a surprise. Cindy had called down to her father's personal line, and he was waiting at the dorms. Cindy drove down the path to the dorms. There was a main building with a reception area, to which Cindy pulled up.

"Ah, my dear niece!" said P. Harvey Eckhart, smiling brightly as Cindy brought Elizabeth in. "It is so good to see you again." He gave Elizabeth a warm hug, as if she were his daughter.

"Thank you, Uncle Harvey." said Elizabeth. "I apologize for intruding and disturbing you."

"Nonsense!" said Eckhart. "My daughter was very correct to bring you here. Let's go cook up some food for you, and have a chat. Then I have a guest room all ready for you." The guest room was a simple room with a bed, a desk, and a bathroom and shower. It would do.

"Thank you, Uncle Harvey." Elizabeth said.

"Father," said Cindy, "I have to go back to the Hospital. I'll come pick up Elizabeth whenever she's ready."

"I understand, my dear." said Eckhart. "And do tell that wonderful friend of yours that we are all thinking of her and her magnificent bravery..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 11:00pm, I strode out of the front door of the Hospital to a podium that had been set up. It had speakers so that the crowd gathered outside, many with candles, could hear. The Press was also recording.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I said, "thank you for coming, and thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My daughter, Carole Troy, appears to be unharmed, and is being held overnight for observation." There was a rustle of voices and a smattering of applause, but the crowd wanted to hear the rest of it.

"Captain Teresa Croyle, who has my deepest gratitude tonight," I announced, "is out of surgery and should make a full recovery." My voice was then overrun by cheers and clapping. After it subsided, I said "We all appreciate you being here, but tomorrow is Christmas, and you should be at home with your families. Please note the Star above us tonight, and may you have a joyous Holiday. Thank you."

Everyone looked up. The three planets aligned in conjugation made for a very bright star overhead. To think they'd orbited for billions of years, just to align on this night in a fitting tribute to the miracle that had occurred earlier today...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went home to The Cabin. Molly came down and gave me a warm hug. "Would you like something to eat?" she asked.

"Maybe in a bit." I said. "Let's set up for the morning." We brought out toys and assembled what needed to be assembled. Carole's stuff was put in the back corner, almost behind the tree; she'd arrive only after the boys tore through their stuff.

I noticed two outstanding dogs just sitting and watching us. Bowser and Buddy had eagerly run up when I got home, but not seeing Carole nor Teresa, they looked around, then went back to the greatroom. I went over and gave them both some good pettings.

"They'll be home soon, guys." I said. "Carole will be home in the morning, and Teresa in a few days." The dogs still looked pensive. I told Molly I'd take them out. I went onto the back deck, and they went around the corner and down the trail to do their business.

I looked up, seeing the bright 'Star' overhead. I took pictures of it with my iPhone, one a wide field that showed it over the twinkling lights of the Town, a photo I'd print out and frame.

And then I looked over my Town. Some bright lights that lit up the crime scene that was once the Ward Harvester warehouse. A train coming out of the western horizon. Twinkling lights of all colors all over the Town.

I have never been religious. I have never believed in the Christian concept of 'Hell', considering it to be a contradiction with the rest of the religion. I've also never thought much of a religion based upon a man dying dishonored, nailed to a piece of wood. And I certainly had nothing for a 'religion' based upon hatred, institutionalized rape and murder, that being Islam.

But I did know that there was something out there, something binding us all, something flowing through us, what religions call 'God', Star Wars calls 'The Force', and P. Harvey Eckhart calls 'The Universe' in his seminars. Whatever it was, I felt it tonight, under that bright Star above.

And I prayed my thanks to whatever that Presence was that had spared my friend Teresa and my daughter Carole's lives this day...

Part 10 - Joyeux Noël

Dawn, Monday, December 25th. Christmas Day.

I woke up to a great Christmas present: Molly was sucking my cock.

"Mmmm, that is good." I whispered as the lovely blonde's head bobbed up and down as she fellated my iron-hard cock. After all the tension of the previous day, I was due for a release, and I felt it beginning to rise out of my balls and through my loins.

"Mmmm, not going to be too fast, are you?" Molly said as she stroked my throbbing member.

"Feels too good." I said. "Hard to resist your hot mouth." Molly grinned and resumed sucking my cock.

"UUHHH!!" I gasped. I began coming in Molly's mouth, firing jets of hot semen into her throat. She greedily swallowed every bit of it then sucked out every last bit and lapped that up, too.

"Oh, that was... intense." I said.

"And you'll be hard again in a minute." Molly said. "Let's go down and fuck under the tree."

We got dressed and went downstairs. Molly was stroking my cock through my pants, and I was soon hard again, hard enough. Molly pretended to check on something under the tree and I knelt behind her. Lifting her skirt, I eased my cock out of the zipper of my pants, and slid it into her wet pussy from the rear."

"Uhhhhh..." Molly moaned deeply as I drove balls-deep into her wet snatch. "Oh God, that so fucking... good..." I began fucking her hard and deep, driving relentlessly in and out of her with raw power. I knew others would be waking up soon. As a result, our loving was urgent, and near-violent. My groin smacked loudly as she pushed her sweet ass back at me in rhythm with each of my thrusts.

"Oh yeah, Santa!" Molly gasped. "Fuck me under the Christmas Tree, baby!"

"Gonna give it to you good, baby!" I gasped as I fucked her relentlessly. "Gonna give a naughty girl what she needs!"

After a few more moments of this hard fucking, Molly came hard around my cock. I didn't really need to come again, so once she was satiated, I pulled out. I looked over my shoulder and saw two dogs just sitting there by the kitchen door, watching. I refrained from making a rude comment. Molly and I went back upstairs and quickly showered.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went to pick up my mom. Dr. Morgan gave her a quick checkup while Mrs. Boddiker used the shower in the bathroom. Then my mom was discharged, and I wheeled her out of the Hospital, with Mrs. Boddiker alongside. I drove Mrs. Boddiker to the Catholic Church, where she said she wanted to go, then I took my mother home.

Once there, we woke up all the boys: Jim, Molly's boys, and Todd's gang. They all came down and my mother recorded them going through all their toys. It was pandemonium, and fun for us adults to watch. Bowser and Buddy sat side-by-side on their haunches near the kitchen door, just watching.

"Okay," I said about half an hour later, "I'm going to go pick up Carole." I said. I went out into the bright morning sunshine. I heard the bells of the churches ringing as I got in my Police SUV for the drive to the Hospital.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I got to Carole's room, I was met with a surprise. Jamaal Washington was visiting and he'd brought his teammates Appletree and Johnson. They were in their Wildcat red jerseys, and Carole was wearing her No. 10 jersey and her blue jeans.

"Wow, it's great of you guys to visit." I said, a bit surprised.

"We're going over to the Cancer Center." said Jamaal, "We're meeting up with some of the Bulldogs players and Eastern State players and bringing the kids toys and stuff."

"Aw, that's awesome." I said, shaking hands with them. Before they left, I took a couple of photos of the Wildcat 'Miracle Workers' with my Miracle Girl...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, Carole, you're doing just fine." said Dr. Yates. He turned to me and said "Her hearing appears to be coming back. We'll test again next week to make sure."

"Thanks, Doctor." Laura said. She turned to Carole and said "Are you ready to go home, Sweetie?"

"Yes, Mommy." said Carole. "Is Grandma home yet?"

"Yes, Carole." I said. "She's waiting for you."

"Are we going to see Trr-ee-ssa before we go home?" asked Carole. Laura looked at me. I nodded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Yes, it was emotional. Light streamed through the window to Teresa's room as we came in. She was still on the breathing tube, but she was awake. Todd was with her.

Laura came up first, holding Carole. "Hey, Trr-ee-sa!" said Carole happily. "Are you okay?"

Teresa nodded, her eyes sparkling with relief and happiness to see that Carole was okay. Laura took Teresa's right hand in her own right hand. Tears were flowing from my wife's eyes.

"Thank you." Laura whispered. Teresa nodded. Then Laura and Carole stepped back. It was my turn.

I came up and took Teresa's right hand in both of mine, and I felt her hand squeeze mine. Our eyes locked as I said "There are no words in this or any other language to express my gratitude for what you've done for me. So I'll just say 'Arigato gozaimasu'." With those words, I bowed, in gratitude, and in homage to Teresa's action of self-sacrifice.

Teresa's left hand came up to her neck, and I understood what she meant. "Yes, Clan Troy." I said, and Teresa nodded. "This is far, far more than just Clan Troy. Far greater."

"Her necklace is on the bedside table, there." said Todd.

I reached into my coat pocket and brought out a banner on a pole, about six inches high, with a stand to hold it up. It was red, with a circle near the top, the six red diamond rays radiating out from a center point, the icon of Clan Troy. "Okay," I said. "The room is properly attired now." I put it on the bedside table, and I think Teresa was very happy. Certainly her eyes sparkled as I set it down...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When the door opened to the Cabin and Carole walked in, there was a loud yelp. Bowser had heard our voices outside and was sitting right at the door. When it opened and Carole appeared, he let out that yelp of pure canine happiness... and had a little 'accident' on the welcome mat.

As I got the cleaning solution and some paper towels and cleaned up the pee-spot, Laura and my mom were setting up their iPhone cameras so they could record Carole coming in and checking out her presents from Santa. But instead, Carole sat down in the middle of the floor, near the fireplace between the front room and the greatroom.

"Carole," said Laura, "don't you want to see what Santa brought you?"

"In a minute, Mommy." Carole said with alacrity. "I've got to let Bowser know I'm okay first." With that, she began petting Bowser, who was in front of her, whimpering, pawing at her. "I'm o-kay, Bowser, I'm back home with you." Carole said happily.

I put my arm around Laura's waist. "Our little girl has a good heart." I said. "Just like her mommy." I kissed my wife' cheek.

"And her daddy." Laura replied, her arm around my waist pulling me to her.

We watched as Bowser jumped on Carole, his front paws landing on her chest. As they'd done many times before, Carole fell onto her back, and Bowser pressed the 'attack', licking and sniffing her face and head and neck and upper chest, making my daughter laugh.

Peals of laughter echoed through the room and Bowser showed his love and happiness that Carole was returned to him. And that laughter had never sounded more joyous to a grateful father than it did right now...

"Okay, Bowser, let's go see what Santa brought us." Carole said, rolling over and getting herself up. She and Bowser rushed for the tree and the presents beneath. Buddy just watched from the side. As Carole was joined by her brothers in a big toy party, I gave Buddy as much skritchins and reassurances as I could...

Part 11 - Sisterhood

Christmas morning in the Larrington home was a joyous one, especially for Becca Larrington. She had her big sister at home.

They had talked for hours through the night. Kathy had told Becca she couldn't talk about some of the things she'd done, but that 'spy work', as she called it, was fun and exciting, helpful to America... and dangerous. Kathy did talk about some of the famous landmarks in Europe she'd gotten to see, and that Paris was to her the most beautiful city on earth. In exchange, Becca talked about classes at the University, about being in love with Roy, and then lamented that her life must be boring to Kathy.

"Nooooo." said Kathy. "You've got a great guy and a good life ahead. Be happy with what you've got. And you've got to have kids, lots and lots of kids!" She mentioned how Elizabeth didn't lament having Todd as her son, but wished she'd had some girls. Now Kathy was her surrogate sister... daughter... friend.

At some point, Nora served her daughters hot chocolate... spiked with melatonin. The girls fell asleep, and everyone got some much needed rest...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now it was morning, and gifts were being exchanged. Kathy had brought Becca a gold-plated statue of the Eiffel Tower... and it was no-kidding on the gold; it was expensive and had had been smuggled into the country. Kathy gave her mother some genuine French perfume, and Roy a Paris police officer's badge... which she'd purloined from said Officer.

"I didn't get you anything." said Becca. "So I'll give you this. It means something." It was a small necklace with a heart locket, that Becca had gotten for her high school graduation.

"Aw, that's so sweet." Kathy said. She put the necklace on. It had no pictures inside the locket, and she knew that it never could have any while she was on her 'spy work' missions. But it was from the heart.

And speaking of 'from the heart', that wasn't the biggest present of the day. Roy McGhillie took a box out of his pocket, got on his knee, and proposed to Becca as he presented her with the engagement ring. After Becca tearfully said "Yes!", there was a big squeal-fest as Becca and Kathy went crazy. Nora went a little crazy, too.

Many pictures were taken, of Roy and Becca, of Roy and Becca and Kathy, all with Becca displaying the ring. Pictures of very happy times...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Callie was checking out the box that was Cindy's present to her. It was medium sized and fairly heavy. Then Cindy peered over and said "What are you doing?"

"Sneaking a peek." said Callie with her beautiful grin.

"Daddy, Callie is cheating." said Carole, making Cindy and Callie laugh.

"I know." I said. "We'll have to get Police Dog Bowser on the case."

"Bow-ser is on the case of hiding my stringbeans in his tummy." said Carole. It is possible that Your Iron Crowbar could not stop laughing for a few minutes.

After lunch, Cindy and Callie went to the Hospital and relieved Todd, who came up and got some of the huge feast of food. He also played with the boys awhile and endured a 'dogpile Todd' from all the boys, fitting payback from Todd's uncle, who'd been on the business end of such dogpiles before at Todd's direction.

Phyllis was still feeling sore from being TASERed, but was feeling worse mentally at what had happened. Laura did a lot of talking with her. Laura also was overheard saying "like mother, like son... they keep blaming themselves."

The adults exchanged gifts, mostly sweaters, books, candelabra and keepsakes. Then Cindy had Carole bring up the package for Callie.

"I hear fizzing." said Carole as she shook the package. I was glad to hear that; it meant Carole's hearing was good again. Cindy's ice blue eyes were gleaming as Callie opened the package. Inside was a glass bottle of Coca-Cola... and a smaller box next to it. Callie gasped.