Teresa's DVD Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be specific, it's nearly nine inches long and two inches in diameter. Quite the beast."

"And you took it in your ass Lacey?"

"Very much so. Like I said, an expert like Cindy using it on you makes all the difference in the world. Besides, what can fit in your cunt you can also take in your asshole. There's a direct correlation between the two."

"Now I'm totally intrigued."

"Let me guess...you'd love Cindy to do you with it."

"Only if you want to Cindy, otherwise Lacey's right. I'd love you to do me with it."

"Be my pleasure Teresa."

After which Cindy picked up the strap-on, but before she put it on she surprised me by asking if she could insert it in my cunt. I found it strange she would ask, but didn't question it. After I told her to be my guest she proceeded to slide it in & out my cunt a few times. Once satisfied it was nicely soaked with pussy juice she put it on and told Teresa to suck it. Now I knew why she inserted it in my pussy.

Cindy stood in front of Teresa who was sitting upright on the edge of the sofa. She grabbed Cindy by the buttocks and placed her lips against the tip of the faux cockhead before licking it. Like most dildos it didn't have a very big, or over-sized glan. About the same diameter as the shaft.

She then opened her mouth wide and slowly but surely took a good four inches of the dildo straight in her mouth. And very easily in spite of its girth. After which she mouth fucked and sucked it like a real cock.

Suddenly she stopped..."I know why you inserted in Lacey's cunt first. It taste so much better versus if you hadn't. More importantly, would you please fuck me with it now."

"Once again...it'll be my pleasure. Now get on the floor on your hands & knees."

As when she told Teresa to suck the dildo, it was more of a command than a request. For whatever reason, Cindy's personality changes when she has the dildo on and/or is doing someone with it. More domineering than she normally is. I have my theory about why, but I'm not a psychologist so I'll leave it to the experts to analyze the change in her demeanor. And maybe it was just me, or just a bit of role playing, but Teresa seemed to be way more subservient than normal.

Regardless, Teresa didn't hesitate to get on her hands and knees as instructed. As soon as she was Cindy was on her knees behind her. Then with one hand she placed the end of the dildo at the entrance to her vagina before slowly plunging forward.

As she did, Rita and I positioned ourselves closer so we could get a better view of it sliding into Teresa's very wet cunt. So wet the dildo slipped in easier than expected.

Cindy didn't stop until all but an inch of so of its nine inch length was buried in Teresa's vagina. Once it was she noticed how tightly her labia were wrapped around it so she paused to ask..."You okay Teresa? The last thing I want is for you to be uncomfortable."

"I never felt so full, but in a delicious way. Now please fuck me until I cum."

Which Cindy proceeded to do after grasping her hips with both hands. Slowly at first, but more vigorously as Teresa's moans of pleasure became louder and more frequent.

At that point Rita and I were rubbing our respective cunts and clits as it was quite the show watching Cindy pound away in Teresa's pussy. Along with Teresa's huge tits swaying back & forth as she drove backwards against every forward thrust of the long dildo. Plus I loved the way Cindy's pony tail swayed in tandem with Teresa's tits and her boobs bounced every time she slammed against Teresa's ass.

Rita looked at me as if she was reading my mind and asked..."Should we?"

"If you're suggesting what I think you are, and as much as I'd like to, I'm thinking we better not. They seem to be enjoying themselves too much and I'd hate to disturb them by playing with their tits."

Thankfully we didn't as it wasn't long before Teresa began to literally pant followed by a series of grunts and groans ending in a loud scream as she orgasmed. As she did Cindy eased up from humping like crazy to a much slower pace with long leisurely strokes. All while Teresa's pussy let loose with a flood of pussy juice.

After her orgasm subsided somewhat, Teresa fell forward on her elbows. The only thing keeping her on her knees was the dildo embedded in her pussy and Cindy holding her by the hips. After Cindy withdrew the dildo and released her hips Teresa completely collapsed and was out for the count. At least temporarily.

"Seems you worked your magic again with your nine inch friend. I don't think Teresa will ever be the same."

"Very funny Lacey. Why don't you get on the floor and let me do you in that pretty ass of yours."

"Don't temp me. If it wasn't for the fact it's getting late I'd take you up on it. Besides, between Rita and I fingering ourselves as we watched I'm literally on the verge of cumming. All I need is a little tongue action in order to climax."

I then looked at Rita and said..."Hint, hint."

It's all she needed to hear and quick as she could she was kneeling between my legs licking and sucking my clit. Didn't take much of her expert tongue action before I cummed on her. It was one of the fastest and wettest orgasms I ever had after someone barely started in on my clit.

"Wow Lacey...that was quick. I hardly had a chance to enjoy myself before you cummed. You must have broken a speed record."

"Sorry Rita, but with everything that went on this afternoon I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. Damn near orgasmed when Teresa did as I fingered myself. What about you? You must be on the verge too."

"I'm fine for now since you took care of me earlier. But I can't wait until Bill and I view the DVD together later tonight."

Just then Teresa rolled over and sat up.

"Lacey was right about you being a master with that thing Cindy. Had to be the best fucking I've had in a while. Thank you...and I hope it won't be the last. And next time I'd like you to do me in the ass."

"Nothing I like better than a repeat customer Teresa. Now while I hate to end what has been a fun afternoon, Lacey's right. It's getting late and past time for us to clean things up and get dressed before David comes home. I'd hate to think how he'd react finding us all stark naked. He'd probably think he died and went to Heaven."

"Speaking of which, before everyone leaves we need to discuss when we can all get together again...but next time with our husbands."

12