Teressa Ch. 01

Story Info
She had never been with a girl before.
4.9k words
4.57
15.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

I blinked hard against the streams of sunlight through the broken shades in the blinds. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and squinting, surveying my surroundings. Unfamiliar. Clothes piled up in the corner, band posters haphazardly pasted to the walls crookedly. Empty beer cans strewn across the floor amidst more clothes.

A soft snore and I turned my head to see my hookup from last night I met at the bar. He was naked and not my finest choice. In this light, he was quite a prepossessing sight. I silently put my hand to my head and closed my eyes. Stupid drunk slut.

I lifted the covers off me, which consisted of a ripped and stained sheet, and slipped out of the bed. It squeaked a bit and my eyes snapped to his sleeping form. Nothing. I tiptoed to a chair in the corner and grabbed my bag and clothes off the floor. I tiptoed back past the bed and out of the room.

There were people sleeping everywhere, the floor, the couches, even one on the table. Beer cans littered the living room, the carpet looked trifling. I got the hell out of there and looked for where I parked my car. It was a couple houses down across the street, and I hopped in and went straight home.

My phone started ringing and I answered it on speakerphone. Teressa's voice filled the silence of the car.

"Hey girl, just calling to make sure we're still on for this afternoon?" She chimed. Her voice was pleasant. My head throbbed not only from the excessive liquor, but the shitty rock music blaring through the speakers all night long. Shit, I completely forgot about our session today.

"Oh yea absolutely, I'm just running an errand and I'll be on my way. I'll see you in about an hour?" I asked. I hated to lie to her, although we hadn't known each other long, I generally just didn't like lying to my friends. But last night was a night I wanted to forget and not discuss with anyone, ever. I wasn't normally such a slut. But breakups can really fuck you up. And boy did I fuck up.

"Sure, see you soon!" She confirmed.

I drove a little faster and rushed getting ready when I got home. I tried to take a fast shower, but couldn't stop scrubbing and scrubbing my body clean, especially between my legs. I was ashamed of myself.

I missed Justin. Our relationship was mostly toxic, but I loved him, or I thought I did. I knew one thing for sure, that I hated being alone more than anything. We had been together since high school, and throughout college. And he waited until senior year with finals just around the corner, to tell me he's been seeing someone else.

The devastation was and still is irremediable. Liquor helped a little, but only if I drank a lot. Then the irrevocable anxiety and dread that spread through my body like cancer the next day.

I stopped scrubbing and forced myself to get out of the hot water scalding my skin. I was bright red when I looked at my reflection, but I couldn't look at my face. I was just too ashamed. I put on some light makeup, having to look at my face then, but being careful to avoid looking into my own eyes. Then headed to my bedroom to get dressed and head off to Teressa's. We took the same photography course, although her skills were far superior to my own, considering she was to make a career of it. I liked to mess around and have fun, while she took it quite seriously. She was constantly in need of subjects, and I decided to finally offer my services to her.

Justin never allowed me to hang out with her outside of class, because she was a lesbian. I tried to explain that it wasn't like a virus you could catch. But he insisted she would try to seduce me with her magical lesbian powers and take me away from him. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to me, he was banging some chick from one of his classes.

Asshole.

I opened my bedroom door, deep in thought and on a mission to get to Teressa's, when I saw boots that led up to a familiar face. Justin. What. The. Fuck.

I yelped and jumped taken completely by surprise, not to mention the fact I was naked aside from the little towel I had wrapped around my waist. I covered my boobs, "What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I demanded.

"It's my room too." He growled right back.

"Not anymore, you're off the contract and the complex has been notified. Get. Out. Now." I seethed through gritted teeth.

"No. I need to talk to you Livvie, please. Just let me explain." He pleaded pathetically.

"What the fuck is there to explain Justin? You cheated on me for months. You fucked some slut from your class and then came home to fuck me. Do you have any idea how disgusting that is? How disgusting you are? I fucking hate you. Now get out!"

He stood up and ran a hand through his thick messy brown hair. It fell right back in his face.

"I know you're pissed right now. But we weren't getting along, we had talked about taking a break for a while and I just jumped the gun a little. I fucked up. Please Liv." He begged.

"Please what? Forgive you? Ha!" I laughed mockingly at him. I walked over to my dresser turing away from him and throwing a black sundress over my head and letting it fall before removing my towel. "I'm late for something, so you need to leave now." I said in an even tone, trying my best not to completely lose it on him. I had no energy and my head was still throbbing.

"You can't change in front of me anymore? And where are you going?" He asked.

"You have no right to see my body anymore, you lost that privilege ass hole. And I'm going wherever the fuck I want, that's where I'm going." I stood my ground. I would never let someone hurt me again the way Justin had. If it meant being alone the rest of my life so be it, but I hoped that wouldn't be the case.

"Look I'll leave now, but can I come back later when you've calmed down a bit so we can talk?"

I laughed and pushed past him. "No. Do not come back Justin and I mean it." I made direct eye contact with him and tried to look as intimidating as possible.

"So you're seeing someone else then?" His jaw tightened.

"No I'm not, but it wouldn't matter either way because it's not your business." I said while walking to the door, grabbing my purse on the way. I opened the door and turned with my hand out. "Out with you."

His face turned an even darker shade of red and he stormed past me and out of the door. He turned around to say something else and I interrupted him, "Leave your key under the mat." And promptly slammed the door in his face. It felt good. The pain and sadness still lingered, loneliness beckoning, but it felt good to tell Justin off at the same time.

I waited a few minutes, and then left to get to Teressa's, which I was now officially running late for. I shot her a text saying I was running a few minutes late and sped off.

I practically sprinted to her upstairs apartment door and knocked. The door opened and my senses were assaulted by the overwhelming scent of incense wafting through the open door.

She was wearing a lacy neon green bralette and a pair of skintight black shorts. Her long raven black hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. She welcomed me in with a hug and dragged me in by my hand.

"I'm so excited you were able to make it!" She exclaimed. "Can I get you anything? Coffee, water?" She asked politely.

"I'm okay for now, thank you." I responded.

"Okay then so let's just jump right into it then." She clapped her hands together and beckoned me to follow her into a dimly lit hallway that led to a room with sheets covering one wall, as well as the floor. There was a red armchair sitting in the middle of the sheeted floor with a big camera in front of it. There were a few assorted lamps for different lighting I assumed. There was also a clothing rack and floor length mirror in the front corner on the room. She brought me to the clothing rack.

"So, I want you to be comfortable, but at the same time sexy obviously. So here are a few options I personally think would look amazing on you, but it's ultimately your decision." She picked out a few different outfits off the rack and handed them to me. I looked at them and felt my face get a bit red but looked down so she wouldn't notice. They were pretty, but I normally never wore clothing that revealing. I settled for the black ensemble, which consisted of a lacy black bralette top, with a soft transparent kind of fabric flowing down past my belly button. The bottom was sort of like what Teressa had on, skin tight black shorts. It covered the most out of the three outfits she handed me.

"This one's cute." I said holding it up for her to see.

"So cute, it's going to look great on you." She gushed. "Go ahead and get dressed and I'll get my camera all set up."

"Okay, no problem." I said, sort of embarrassed she wasn't leaving the room. I wasn't exactly accustomed to people watching me undress, but she was busy doing her own thing, so I quickly stripped and put the outfit on.

"Okay I'm all set." I said, admiring myself in the mirror. I was thankful I had done my makeup a bit, it covered the bags under my eyes. Although, I could still notice the slight puffiness of my face from the night before.

"Oh that was quick, just give me one second here.... And done." She spun around and smiling brightly, looking me up and down. I looked down, trying once again to hide my embarrassment. She laughed and waved her hand.

"No need to be nervous girl, I'm like the least judgmental person and not to mention the fact you look stunning." She flashed me a smile and directed me to the chair. "So, I want you to just relax and be yourself. This is all about laid back sexy. Almost as if you're unaware someone's taking your picture. You're so wrapped up in your own sensuality that you're the only person in the room. Does that make sense at all?" She asked quizzically and tilted her head to the side awaiting an answer.

"Um, yea I think so." I said, trying to think of ways to look sexy without trying too hard.

"Let's just start with a few pictures and we'll review them together and go from there, okay?" She asked.

"Yea sure that sounds good." I responded, trying to sound more confident than I felt.

I leaned back in the chair, legs crossed and threw my head back a bit, closing my eyes and then slowly opening them to the ceiling. I moved slowly, allowing the camera to capture each movement of my body. I didn't know if that was how this worked, but it seemed to be good with Teressa. She kept clicking away. I raised an arm to tussle my hair a bit, while biting my lower lip. Justin always told me he loved when I did that.

It went on for a few more minutes, until she stepped from behind her camera and clapped her hands exuberantly.

"Lets go check them out, shall we?" She took my hand again and led me back out through the dim hallway and into her living room. She plugged her camera into her laptop and pulled up the pictures she had just taken. I sat on the couch next to her and looked at them. My eyes about popped out of my skull.

"Th-that's me?" I questioned. I looked absolutely amazing; my curves accentuated with the black against red. I looked like a model and I was thoroughly impressed with both myself and Teressa.

"Hell yea girl that's you, I told you, you look stunning. You're gorgeous just sitting there in these sexy poses with this deep look of loneliness and sadness in your eyes. It's exquisite." She said nonchalantly, while I had never received a compliment like that before.

I blushed deeply, feeling my face grow impossibly hot. I felt her hand on my arm and I peaked up to see her smiling sweetly at me. She didn't say anything, she just moved her hand gently along my arm, then my neck, until her fingers brushed my hot cheek. She leaned in and to my astonishment, I let her kiss me. So gently at first, just her lips brushing softly against mine. So smooth. Both of her hands drew up to cup my face and she kissed me deeper. She parted my lips with the tip of her tongue, tracing them slowly sending shivers down my spine before fully parting my lips. She explored my tongue with hers, biting my lower lip gently and then a bit harder, drawing a small moan from my mouth.

Her mouth in return became hungrier, her hands needier. She put one hand around my neck, squeezing ever so slightly, while her other hand explored my curves, then my belly and finally my boobs. She palmed them, almost massaging and it felt amazing. She reached my nipples that were already hard and rubbed the pad of her thumbs along them. They became even harder, and I moaned a little louder into her mouth.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes. Her pupils were dilated, and her breath ragged. Her chest rose and fell, and I couldn't help breaking eye contact and staring at her beautiful tits. I wanted to feel them as she had felt mine.

I'd never felt another woman like she felt me, and I had always fantasized about it. I had always been straight and dated guys, but I always watched lesbian porn and even masturbated to it more than once. It was like a fantasy come to life and I couldn't help but want her.

She grabbed ahold of my chin and made me look into her face. "I didn't know you were into girls." She smiled widely and winked at me. Her hand drifted back down to my neck and she held it there.

"I didn't know either." I smiled back and giggled.

She got a wicked look in her eye and pushed me down onto the couch, straddling me all in one swift move. Her hand remained on my neck, and she bit her full bottom lip with her pretty white teeth. "Do you want to be my slave?" She whispered, leaning in and brushing those full lips across my ear lobe. She nibbled at it, and I almost lost it. Slave?

"What do I have to do?" My voice was thick and raspy with desire.

"Just agree and then do whatever I say." She moved to my neck and was gently licking, and I imagined her mouth somewhere lower, and reveled in her skill. She was so good with her mouth.

My mind was swirling, I couldn't believe this was happening still. I moaned as she moved lower and palmed at my breasts again. She took her time, teasingly pulling down my top, until my chest was completely exposed to her. She took my pebbled nipples into her mouth and suckled at them. Soft lips against my soft skin, it was almost too much to take.

"Say yes." She whispered against my nipples, taking them back into her mouth and sucking harder, grazing her teeth against the supple flesh.

"Yes. Please." I breathed, my head lulled back and eyelids fluttering. No one had ever taken such time to pleasure me and explore me as she was.

She stopped immediately, standing up and my head snapped up. Teressa laughed and took my hand, taking me back down the hallway and into another room. This must have been her bedroom. It was large for an apartment and it was decorated tastefully. The bed was a large four poster. She led me to the bed and sat me down.

I chewed my bottom lip, not as heady and nervousness creeping in. I felt the heat in my face rise as well as my body. I bounced me feet like a child over the edge of her huge bed, waiting for her. She was unlocking a wardrobe across the room. Odd.

She returned to me with several different items, some if which I didn't recognize. There were handcuffs and a blindfold. The rest was foreign to me. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"Hands." She demanded. So this is what she meant by slave?

I smiled and put my hands out. I'd read stories about this kind of sex and even seen it in porn. It always interested me, but I never sought it out or thought I'd ever land in a situation where someone would ask me to be their slave.

She took my hands and cuffed them in front of my body. She slid the blindfold over my eyes and pushed me back.

"You do as I say, and I won't punish you. Do you understand?" She asked in a harsh tone. I tried to play along.

"Yessir." I giggled.

Slap.

"Ow!" I yelped.

My upper thigh stung where she had hit me and I tried to rub it with my hands. She pushed my hands out of the way and ripped the short black shorts off, leaving my thong on. I felt her hot breath against my pussy through my panties, and I sucked in a breath.

"What do you say?" She taunted.

"Please?" I begged.

"Please what?" She growled.

"Pl-please... lick me." I managed to say. It felt sort of awkward but sexy at the same time. I heard her let out a small sound of pleasure.

"Lick you where? Here?" She licked my inner thigh, trailing up towards my pussy but not touching it and it was driving me insane. I rocked my hips toward her mouth and she slapped my thigh again, making a sound of disapproval. I didn't want to say it but I wanted her so badly.

"My pussy, please lick my pussy." I blurted out and meant it wholeheartedly.

"Good girl." She said and I could feel her kissing me through my panties, teasing me. I let out a low moan, practically panting like a dog.

The feeling was replaced with the feeling of my panties being pulled to the side. She kissed my thighs, licking and biting. My pussy was soaking wet and pulsating. As if she could sense my panic, she placed her lips directly on my bare flesh and I let out a sigh of relief. She kissed me there, slow and soft and my cuffed hands flew to the back of her head to push her closer. She grabbed my wrists and demanded me to keep them above my head. I did as she said. As long as she'd give me more.

She kept kissing my pussy, sometimes sucking the little bud of pleasure into her mouth, making me mewl like a kitten. I could feel her smile against my bare flesh, then she licked form the beginning of my slit all the way up and took my clit in her mouth, sucking harder and making my legs shake in pure ecstasy. I felt a finger slide into my hungry opening and then another. My juices making it easy for her to slide in and out, while she sucked and licked my clit.

My legs shook so badly, she had to hold them down. Her thumbs found my outer lips and she spread me open, giving her even more access. I started to shake uncontrollably and moaned loud.

"Cum for me baby, cum." She demanded me. I rocked my hips forward when she stopped and when she put her mouth back on my pussy, she added another finger, and I could feel my pussy stretching and clenching around her fingers. My orgasm erupted throughout my body and I screamed, legs spasming.

"Mmmm you taste so fucking good." Teressa moaned, lapping up all my juices causing me to continue spasming. "Now turn over." She demanded me once again to do her bidding. I turned over slowly, struggling a bit and still shaking slightly. I was still blindfolded and blindly felt around the bed as I positioned myself with my legs hanging off the bed and ass in the air.

"Good girl." She whispered and was suddenly at my ear, nibbling again and making my heart beat faster. I had no clue what she had in store for me, but I knew I wouldn't be cumming once and my heart skipped a beat.

I felt hands on my ass, squeezing gently and exploring every inch. She brushed my still throbbing pussy, dripping from reaching my climax. My legs twitched and I moaned softly, burying my face into the bed.

"I'm going to put this plug in your ass, and its going to stay there until I tell you to take it out. And if I find out you've gone home and taken it out, I will punish you until you cry. Got it?" She said so dominantly I shivered.

"Y-yes, okay." I whispered back, turning my face towards her voice.

"Master." She corrected.

"Yes master." I said.

I could hear her coming towards me and my anticipation was making me pussy more wet. I felt hands on my ass again. I felt her lips too, she bit my cheek and I yelped. She scooped up all my juices from my soaking pussy and rubbed my asshole lightly. She pushed gently at the opening and I pulled away.

Slap.

"Ow!" I yelled instinctively.

"No moving, you tell me vocally if something hurts." She barked.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12