All Comments on 'Teressa Ch. 01'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

The way you juxtapose Liv’s ugly morning wake-up, including confrontation with asshole Justin, and the pleasant, intensely erotic afternoon with Teressa frames nicely your intriguing storyline. The pace and ease of the seduction is not surprising and very sensual, but the “master/slave” element came as a bit of surprise — not because it is not my “cup of tea” rather because it happens with some ease/almost abruptly viz. the little we know about Liv. Yes, she, too, is surprised and pleasantly so it would seem, but it all happens so quickly, which detracts/suspends reality a bit. That said, I am on board with this relationship and your writing; wonder where you will take us/them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. You are very talented. I gave you 5 stars however, it was all a little rushed... which is a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The inception of the characters feelings is a bad relationship - Justin the generic jerk of many of these stories. Liv then seeks comfort by being Teressa's slave. In other words women can treat women like trash and its erotic - but an argument with a man is a crime against all women.

The hypocrisy.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 2 years ago

I was enjoying the story until Teresa said, "Do you want to be my slave?" They hadn't even finished having sex, with Liv admitting this was her first time with a woman, and Teresa wants Liv to be a slave? She didn't even explain what that meant. No discussion of rules, limits, safeword, just be my slave.

I could understand if Teresa asked if Liv wanted to play a kinky game, and then introduced a D/s relationship the next time they got together. But straight vanilla to lesbian slave in one question? Get real. Calling it "rushed" is a massive understatement.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Frying pan and fire

Strikes me that Liv sadly lacks judgement. She seems to have swapped a male arsehole for a female ditto. Bad move, Liv!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone’s comment was really rude and I completely disagree. Please don’t let miserable people let you down and keep you from writing. I liked this story. It was a bit rushed, but chapter 2 includes a lot more discussions of the rules etc.

EarlyDawn1973EarlyDawn1973about 2 years ago

Very well written, loved it.

NellskitchenNellskitchenabout 2 years ago

Abrupt, earthy, to-the-point erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little rushed for my liking but still a good read. Heading to chapter two. Pappasleaze!

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable, a bit rushed. Looking forward to more.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

A first whatever is always consuming, doesn’t matter how …. And the so old play, hey im back yeah maybe it wasn’t right but im back now, evolution 😂 but it’s not funny ….. now we will see the future in the next chapters and hopefully sapphic love knows some about evolution

💝💝💝💝💝💝✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Teressa Series Info