Teressa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heartrate spiked once again and I started to get a little worried. How far would she go? What else did she have in store for me? I couldn't help enjoying myself and the rush of excitement from doing something I had never done before. I couldn't help but like everything she was doing and what she would do.

She reached around and under my belly to my hands and slid the cuffs off of my hands.

"Both hands back and spread your ass for me baby." She insisted.

I froze, not moving quick enough and before I could do anything, another slap on my ass. I didn't yelp this time, I gritted my teeth and tried to take the pain. I reached back and spread my ass for her.

"Wider."

I spread my cheeks as far as I could, until it stung a little and I could hear her purr of satisfaction. She scooped more juices from my pussy and played with my asshole, poking and prodding. I squirmed a but when I felt her finger slide in slowly. I stilled myself as best as I could so I wouldn't receive another spanking. She twisted it and pushed it in and out, going further each time she pushed in. She added another finger and I bit down on my lip, trying not to make a sound.

"Just relax and take deep breaths. It will feel good once we stretch you out a bit, ok?" She whispered in my ear, before standing back and continuing her assault on my ass.

She took her fingers out and I felt something cold pushing against my ass. I jumped a little and she made a small sound of disapproval, a warning. She pushed harder and I felt the distinct feeling of being ripped apart for a split second. I cried out and then the stinging stopped, although my ass felt full.

"This is your butt plug, and you will wear it until I say so." She reiterated.

I nodded my head, it was swimming with pleasure and confusion from this novel experience.

She flipped me around, and took my blindfold off, momentarily blinding me as my eyes adjusted.

"Now it's your turn." She smiled wickedly and winked at me, pulling me up by my hand and taking my place on the bed.

She pulled her legs up and took her shorts off revealing her bare pussy, no panties. My eyes widened as I'd never seen a girls pussy in person. It was pretty and I suddenly felt my pussy start to throb again. I'd never done anything like that before, but I somehow know exactly what to do.

I bent down and kissed her calf, trailing kisses all the way up to her inner thigh. Her scent was intoxicating, nothing like any man could smell like. It made me hungrier for her and I wanted to tease her like she had done me but I couldn't wait any longer. I dove into her pussy with my tongue, pushing into her opening and fucking her with my tongue. She moaned loudly and grabbed my head, fisting my hair and stinging my scalp.

I gripped her thighs hard and buried my face into her, sucking and licking all her delicious juices. I sucked her clit into my mouth while flicking my tongue against it over and over until she started to shake and I knew she was going to cum. She wasn't ready to cum though.

She reached over and handed me a dildo, her face expression telling me what to do with it. I had a wicked idea and put my mouth on it, sucking and gaging myself with it. Once it was slick with my spit, I could tell she was on the verge of panic. She wanted to cum so bad and I was going to make her.

I placed the dildo at the opening of her pretty little pussy and pushed inside. She moaned loud and hard. I pushed deeper until I felt her wall. I started to fuck her with the dildo, pumping in and out. I bent down and sucked her clit back into my mouth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. Her legs started to shake harder and harder. I could feel her reaching her climax, her pussy gripped the dildo and she shook uncontrollably. She reached down and took the dildo out, spraying me in the face with her juices. She came hard and squirted a good amount, leaving me and the floor drenched.

"Wow." I breathed.

She laughed and got up on her elbows looking at me in wonder.

"My god, you are good. You sure you've never been with a chick?" She laughed again.

"No I really haven't. How did you do that?" I asked.

"Every girl can, you just have to get to know your body and how it ticks." She got up from the bed and fixed her now messy ponytail. "I have somewhere I have to be soon, so I have to unfortunately ask you to leave. But you will be keeping that plug in until I text you to take it out." She was serious now and I was astonished she was actually serious about the plug.

"Oh, ok." I said in a hushed voice, trying not to sound hurt.

"I'm not throwing you away after a good fuck, I plan to do this again and very soon. But I do have obligations and can't always be available."

I didn't expect that, but also didn't expect to be kicked out so soon.

"No problem and how soon are you thinking?" I said with a smile.

"Soon." She turned to me and winked.

She ushered me to the camera room where we first started all this, and I got dressed in my regular clothes. I tried to act normal, but I didn't feel right with the plug in my ass. Every movement sent a wave of pleasure up my spine and I couldn't ignore it. Teressa must have noticed because she was smirking when she hugged me and kissed me on the lips goodbye. She walked me to the door and gave me one more kiss, squeezing my ass. I sucked in a breath and she laughed again. She could clearly tell I was unpracticed.

I turned and walked down the stairs to my car. Once inside, I just sat there for a minute taking everything in that had just occurred. I couldn't' believe I had just done that. But there was no shame like there was that morning. I was sort of embarrassed but nowhere near mortified. I felt good and whole. I also felt full, with the plug in my ass still and I shivered at the thought and every movement.

I drove home and kept my phone next to me, awaiting her text to remove the plug.

12