Terminal Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ed, I've never thought about it that way, but when I compare the life I lived to the life I'm living, after a taste of this, I could never go back to what I had, no matter how much time was added. My old life was diluted. I was living that pancake. This is amazing. Without even realizing it, we end up with the grand prize, though I probably would have continued living that pancake if you didn't open my eyes and my mind. You thank me, yet I am the one who is most thankful. It's strange, as in the face of death you have given me a life, and I love this life I'm living. Now we've filled our bellies, let's go home and fill everything else."

"Home, my love... to love... for love... for I am in love with the most amazing woman on this earth."

The ride home was filled with tender touches, and sweet erotic music from Mandy's lips. "Ed, I never expected anyone could love touching me as much as I love to be touched. Knowing you gain pleasure from that touch makes the touch more meaningful to me. Other than my own fingers and you, I've never felt truly loving touches. I questioned whether men were capable of touching like this, but I now know this one man is beyond capable. Your touch doesn't stop at the surface, and I'm already addicted to it."

"Mandy, I can't imagine how you could enjoy this touch more than I do. You are so soft, smooth, warm and responsive. I can't get enough of you." Mandy snuggled against Ed and kissed his arm.

When they arrived at Ed's place, he suggested they start with a shower, to get rid of the hidden sand. "Let's leave our suits on, till we're in the shower, so we don't have to waste time cleaning up sand from the floor." They removed their cover-ups and together entered the shower in their suits. Ed put his hands on Mandy's hips and just looked at her, obviously enjoying the close-up sight.

"Since you obviously are enjoying the sight, how would it be if I make a slight adjustment to my bikini top?" Mandy offered, while sliding the tiny pieces of material outward and revealing her erect nipples.

"Now that's what makes the sundae, the cherry on top," Ed added with a smile. He hugged her closely, while she enjoyed his roaming hands.

"Ed, I love the way you pay attention to all of me, not just focusing on body parts. This is new for me, so help me to understand your thoughts and feelings."

"Mandy, I can't see limiting myself to a narrow geographic area. My touch isn't about sex, but about enjoying your sensual responses. Your sweet songs invite me to various locations. How can I ignore your cheek or neck or shoulders or back or any other part of you, which sing those sweet siren songs? You lure me in, and I can't escape, not that I'd ever want to. How would you enjoy a symphony, if all the instruments were limited to only playing the same two notes? I love the melodies, the harmonies and the interplay between them. Though I love these inviting nipples, I could never live on a diet of only one food. You have so many unique delicacies built right into you; you're like a buffet created by the best chefs in the world. My challenge is determining what I want to taste first."

"Then let me give you more to choose from." She then proceeded to untie both her top and bottom strings, sharing her complete beauty with Ed. She smiled in enjoyment as he salivated over the gift. For the first time in her life, she actually saw what she had to offer as a gift... a special gift for a special love.

Though Ed enjoyed the sight, he found himself distracted by the feel of sand under his feet. He was shocked when he looked down. "How in the world did that much sand hide in that little bikini?"

"Maybe I'll need some help to make sure it's all removed," she grinned. Ed took the hand-held shower massager and cleared the sand from her hair and any other possible hiding place. He liked when she decided to help by bending over and touching her toes. "Ed, something's not right."

"And what might that be?" Ed questioned. She stared at his trunks, and he realized he was so engrossed in her he forgot to take them off.

"Fair is fair," she stated, so off came his trunks, revealing how much she was truly being appreciated. She knew he couldn't see her arousal in the shower, so she threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately. She just loved being loved by Ed.

When they got around to actually washing each other, all they used was soap. They wanted to feel their entire partner, and didn't need washcloths getting between them. Mandy had always found having her hair washed at the beauty salon to be very relaxing, yet she had no idea how sensual a hair washing could be. She couldn't believe she was 39-years-old and still learning simple basics about her own body. Here was Ed suckling her shoulder, and she never realized shoulders could be suckled, yet alone how wonderful it could feel. "Ed, I'd love for this to go on forever, but this water is starting to approach ocean temperature. I need to get warmed up. Have any ideas how that can be accomplished?" The water stopped flowing, and she found herself enveloped by Ed's toned muscles. "Ed, It's nice being small and being able to lose myself in all this deliciousness."

"Small packages are the best," he responded. They exited the shower, and Ed led Mandy into the bedroom. He took out a blow dryer and warmed her skin. He attempted to dry the skin between her legs, but that proved to be a fruitless challenge.

Taking his hand with the blow dryer, she turned the hot air toward his evident desire. "Let's not waste our time on the impossible. Maybe you'll think of other ways to plug the leak," she sweetly said.

Ed sat Mandy on a comfortable chair and covered her with a blanket, not so much for the warmth, but to keep him from being distracted. He then blow-dried her hair. She was in heaven, loving his tender pampering. When her hair was dry, he placed a light kiss on her lips. "Care to move to the next step?" asked Ed.

"And what might that be?" Mandy innocently questioned.

"I forgot to check Mapquest, so I guess I'll just have to play it by ear." Mandy threw off the blanket and was quickly back in Ed's arms. He took her to the bed, pulled down the covers and lay her down.

"This is cold. Do you have any way of warming me?" Ed got in the bed, determining to see if body heat might solve the problem.... It did. They loved the unimpeded contact, exploring, using all parts of their body, to discover what everything felt like. Mandy never knew what would be touched next, so each contact was a pleasant surprise, triggering uncontrollable, yet very pleasurable responses. Though she expected to sheath Ed, she found herself sheathed by his arms, legs and love. This definitely was more than sex, and she loved every sensation. She couldn't imagine feeling more desired or desirable. They continued their kissing and touching, with neither being able to determine who was giving and who was receiving. There were no limits to the depth of this love. "Ed, your love blankets my exterior. Though I feel your energy flowing through me, I need you to fill me. As my arms hug my man, I want my engorged lips to hug his manhood."

Lying on his side, he faced Mandy, while his eyes wandered over her perfection. His hand ran down from her shoulder to her hip, while he watched her jump and squeal each time he transitioned to a new area. He pampered a sensitive breast, and her smile showed she enjoyed everything. "Mandy, I'm having a problem."

"What?" she asked confusedly.

"More than anything I want to pleasure you, but every time I do something, you reciprocate tenfold. I'm afraid I'm receiving more than I'm capable of giving. Your sensuality is a totally unexpected gift. As I caress your breasts, I'm feeling nurtured. They feel so good. Let me kiss them and see if that makes a difference." This merely resulted in Mandy's love symphony crescendoing, and she held him tighter. Ed pulled away, slightly, so he could watch Mandy, again. His hips moved toward hers, and she lifted her top leg. Ed's manhood seemed to home in on his destination. Without any awkward pokes or prods, his unseeing aim split her slick lips. He looked into her eyes as he slowly slid upward, ever upward. The look on her face was indescribable, yet priceless. Her snugness slowed the forward progress, though her lubrication made it very pleasurable for both. As her muscles relaxed, he inched deeper within her. When the end of his shaft finally made contact with her clit, her muscles contracted around his penis, as if she never wanted to let go. They hugged, and Ed could feel Mandy's tears of joy flowing down her cheeks.

She kissed him lovingly and graciously thanked him through her tears. She rolled him on top of her, wanting to feel the weight of his masculinity blanketing her. He started to stroke, and she wrapped her legs around him. That was all it took for her first orgasm to pulsate through her body. Their lips and hands couldn't stop touching, and now she felt his desire seeking out her hidden treasures. Lost in the sensations, words couldn't come to their brains; yet alone leave their lips. He started stroking to one side and then the other, making sure no area was overlooked. Rolling her over on top of him, she sat up and gave him a show. She massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples, while he massaged her clit. All the while, she rode up and down on his firm shaft. She smiled so sweetly, until her next orgasm grabbed at her innards. Ed loved watching her lose control, especially knowing she trusted him and wanted to share this with him. Mandy lay down on Ed, while hugging and kissing him. Wanting him back on top, she rolled them over. She couldn't feel more fully satisfied. Matching Ed's rhythm with her legs wrapped around him, Ed finally reached his point of no return. As she felt his sperm spurting into her, tears flowed from her eyes. "Welcome little ones. Swim quickly along my plentiful stream and meet my seed of love. Eager to greet you and hold you close, she wants your essence to blend with hers, so she can grow and live forever. Make our unique love a love for all time, a love that will touch everyone we hold dear, spreading this special love from one to another till time itself is gone."

"My beautiful Mandy, my beautiful love, you satisfy my deepest essence. I eagerly fertilize your seed of love, for that seed provides you with immortality. Your love will never cease, and all who encounter it will feel you and know you and love you. I love you Mandy, with a love that exceeds my wildest dreams. I fill your womb, as you fill my heart." Holding her tightly and passionately kissing her, Ed thrust 3 more times, triggering an unexpected explosion from deep within Mandy.

"Ed," she screamed, as her energy pulsated out of her body. When her last vibration faded, she rolled on her side and whispered, "Ed, my love, you have filled me fuller than I ever imagined possible. I wish I had the energy to keep up with you, but I'm finding myself fading. Please stay inside me and hold me till I fall asleep."

"Sweet dreams, my love," whispered Ed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Their relationship continued to grow deeper, though they couldn't believe that could be possible. They were as active as Mandy could handle. Along with their constant sharing of love, they found they preferred sharing the subtleties of nature over the extremes most people gravitated toward. They escaped to the desert or the mountains or various gardens. One of their favorite trips led to their discovery of a large, secluded waterfall in the wilderness area of the local national forest. They were both in awe when they encountered it. "Ed, this place is so filled with beauty, energy and comfort. This is where I want to rest. When my body is but a shell, please scatter my ashes here. I want to be part of this beautiful energy, triggering smiles in all who experience it."

"Mandy, when the time comes, I promise I'll return you to this beautiful place, for beauty like yours deserves beauty like this."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As time progressed, Mandy grew weaker. She slept more and found herself limited in leaving her home. Sandy took leave from her work, as her job had a very generous family leave program. Ed's job wasn't as generous, but he also took leave, 2 weeks later. Both Sandy and Ed wanted to be with Mandy as much as possible. Mandy loved that Ed continued to touch her and comfort her. Though she didn't have the energy to have sex, she enjoyed feeling Ed's nude body against hers. He regularly undressed her and then crawled into bed with her. That always brought a smile to her face. Sometimes she would surprise Ed by exposing her breasts to him, knowing he loved looking at them and touching them. She would even ask him to masturbate and ejaculate on her breasts, after which she would massage her breasts, working his sperm into her skin. "Mine, all mine," she would weakly whisper.

While Mandy slept, Ed and Sandy would sit and talk. Ed wanted to know all about Mandy as a child, and Sandy shared both the sweet, playful moments and the devilish, annoying moments. They shared many laughs and cries.

Though Mandy enjoyed her one-on-one times with both Sandy and Ed, she also enjoyed when they visited her together. Ed taught Sandy how Mandy loved to be touched, and they would each take one of her arms and soothingly touch her. They regularly brushed her hair and even gave her full body caressing. Their touch always brought a smile to her face.

One day, Sandy and Ed each held and caressed one of Mandy's hands. As firmly as she could, Mandy took hold of their hands, brought them together and held them to her heart. Struggling out a whisper, she said, "Parents propagate, not focused on any ending, but on their continuation. As long as love exists, there is no end, just beginnings and continuations. Through you, I will live forever. My dreams, hopes and love will thrive and prosper. Love, my loves. Don't mourn me, for I continue to live within you. Live me in your love. For me and for you, please cherish each other, share comfort, nurturance, pleasure and love. You are the two I understand and love the most. You are perfect for each other. Please help my love continue. Love me by loving each other. Your choices determine whether I was merely a spot to be crossed and forgotten or a participant in life's journey. Take me with you my loves, and live well."

The talking exhausted Mandy, and soon she was sleeping. Sandy and Ed didn't know what to make of what she had said. She was asking them to become a couple, yet this seemed so foreign. It's not something either had even thought about. They started to feel awkwardness between them that didn't previously exist. They still forced themselves to talk about Mandy, though. While sleeping, Mandy started to tense up and shake. Sandy and Ed would each touch her and soothe her, until her sleep returned to normal. They found it strange she would start having nightmares at this point. At least one of them was with Mandy, at all times. Whenever she was awake, both would be present. Mandy started having looks of desperation when she was awake. They felt little tugs on their hands, as they comforted her. In a begging voice, she would say, "Please." Ed assured her they would always be there for her, but this just seemed to frustrate her more.

Sandy and Ed talked while Mandy slept. They sensed she was holding on for some reason. Ed said, "Sandy, we need to let her know it's OK to let go. She just seems to be suffering, and it's breaking my heart."

"Ed, we know what's bothering her. She's convinced herself she'll die and be forgotten if her love won't continue between us."

"How can I think of something like that when I love her so much?" Ed sobbed.

"Ed, I promise not to hold you to anything, but we have to let her go in peace."

"I don't know; I can't think straight," Ed continued to sob. Sandy held Ed, until he cried himself out. "Thank you, Sandy. You and Mandy are very special people, and I don't know what I've done to deserve your kindness and Mandy's love."

"Ed, I've known Mandy a lot longer than you, and I can guaranty she would never share the type of love she's shared with you, if she didn't feel you deserved it. We're both in pain, but we need to put that pain aside and truly be here for her."

"I know, Sandy, but I've never lied to her, and I can't think straight enough, right now, to consider anything other than her. I don't know how to think beyond her. It has nothing to do with you, Sandy. I'll do what I need to do, though."

The next time Mandy woke, Sandy and Ed spoke to her. "Mandy, you've been the best sister a girl could ever have. You've brought so much joy to my life. I always loved you, even when you were being a pest. You've always wanted me to be happy, just as I've wanted happiness for you. You can't imagine how happy I felt when you and Ed connected. Your joy was contagious and you helped me through the roughest time in my life. You've paid your dues and deserve to rest."

Ed continued, "Mandy, though I thought I knew what I was seeking, I never really knew love till you came into my life. Your playfulness energized my life, and your love has been exquisite. You brought complete happiness and fulfillment to my life. I am a new man as a result of you. You will always be in my heart. Mandy, you have brought so much joy to Sandy's life and to my life. You have done more than your share and I only want peace and tranquility for you."

Looking at Sandy, Mandy begged, "Please."

"Yes, Mandy, I promise to do all in my power to keep your love alive and healthy."

Looking at Ed, Mandy begged, "Please."

Ed reached across Mandy and took Sandy's hand. "Yes, Mandy, I promise too. Your love will continue." They each continued to hold hands, as they lifted Mandy's hands and gently placed a loving kiss on each. A smile came to Mandy's face, as tears welled up in her eyes. Ed and Sandy leaned over and kissed the tears on Mandy's cheeks, tasting the sweet saltiness. Mandy's breathing calmed and slowed, till it finally stopped. The smile remained on her face. Sandy crossed over to Ed's side of the bed, and they cried in each other's arms, sad for their loss, but happy Mandy was finally at peace.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That Saturday, Sandy and Ed hiked in to the waterfall. It was the first time Sandy had seen the waterfall, but upon seeing it, she understood the reason Mandy chose that place. They stood on the bluff overlooking the falls. Taking the urn with Mandy's ashes, they split them up and tossed them into the breeze. Looking through the spray of the waterfall, Ed felt he could see Mandy smiling from the mist. He yelled out, "Mandy, I love you."

Sandy said, "Mandy only this place can come close to your beauty, and your presence here will nurture this natural wonder till the end of time. Be in peace, my sister."

Ed looked down and noticed Sandy's hand in his. He gave it a reassuring squeeze before embracing her, sharing in the loss of the greatest love they ever knew.

**********************

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... Henry David Thoreau -- "Walden" (1854)