Terminator Tool Ch. 02

Story Info
Man given artificial member.
3.3k words
4.63
8.9k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way home, my mind was spinning. If I really could keep this up for as long as I wanted, it could be wonderful. I will have to be careful. I don't want to leave a trail of women stalking me. The doctor was right. I think I could have Miss Thomas if I wish, and I guess I could start with her. She was beautiful. I waited until the next day and called her number. She must have entered my number into her phone because she knew who it was.

"Hello Miss Thomas. I was wondering if I could see you again?"

"Please call me Sally. That would be wonderful How about tonight? It is Friday, after all."

"I am also Thomas. I'm sorry, but I still haven't gotten a new car since the accident."

"No problem, I can pick up you up after work. Just text me your address."

That was easy. I am sure I can fuck her anytime I want, and she is beautiful. I just must figure out a way that she knows I am not looking for a girlfriend. She sounds clingy and I still want to try the field with this new toy before I decided what is next.

She was right on time. "Thanks for picking me up."

"Not a problem. I didn't have any plans this weekend anyway." Alarms bells, but we will see how tightly she tries to hold on. Her place wasn't far from mine.

"I share this with a girlfriend of mine. She won't mind, and my only problem will be keeping her hands off you. She is visiting her parents until Sunday. Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure, a beer if you have one." She got a couple of beers, and we sat down in her living room.

We sat and drank our beers quietly. Then she spoke up, "To be frank with you, I haven't been able to get what you did to me out of my mind. That was the greatest sex of my life. Nothing has ever come close to that. Am I being a little too forward?"

"No, I like straightforward honesty if it works both ways. Do you want to fuck first?"

She was on me before I could put my beer down. She was still in her nurse uniform, and she was unbuttoning it as she was crossing the room. By the time she had gotten to me she had stepped out of it and was standing in front of me in a nice bra and panty set.

"Really pretty." She unzipped my pants, and I stood up so she could pull them down. "Strip, I have never seen you naked yet."

She stood up and dropped the bra and panties. She was magnificent. No more than 27 or 28, long curly blonde hair. She reached under my balls and pushed my button. I immediately grew to my full erection.

She gasped, "I still can't get over it. It is perfect." She knelt and began sucking and licking. She still couldn't get it all the way down, but I wasn't going to complain, she was good at it. After a few minutes I grabbed her hair and started pulling her deeper. She was trying but gagged.

"Don't worry sweetie. You are great at this. We'll work on it. Sally, let's go to your bedroom and get more comfortable."

She got up, took me by the hand and led me down the hall to her room. It was a nice room that didn't have a bunch of stuffed animals or dolls. That was promising. I finished undressing and we laid down on her bed. I pulled her on top of me and had her straddle me. She was very wet, and I slipped into her easily. She started riding cowgirl for all she was worth. I could see in her eyes that she was going into another world, so I slowed her down.

"Please Thomas, don't stop me. I need that feeling again."

"Don't worry Sally. You will have it as many times as you can tonight."

She began riding again and within a few minutes she started growling and her legs began shaking like the first time. All at once she let out a moan and collapsed on top of me. I picked up her head by her hair to find her just blanky staring ahead. I rolled her off me and went into the bathroom. When I returned, she was coming around.

"Thank you, thank you. Why did you stop?"

"I stopped because you passed out. There are rules about those sorts of things."

"NO, I want you to satisfy yourself with my body as you need. I give you permission to fuck me even after I pass out."

Page 2

I couldn't believe my ears. Before my accident, I was lucky to get a nice-looking girl to have sex with me, and now, this beautiful woman wants me to fuck her senseless. This could be the problem I was worried about. We can worry about that later. For now, I have a weekend to get my fill of this one.

"Are you sure of this?"

"I give you permission to do whatever you want to this body as long as you don't tear me or something like that. Deal?"

"Deal. Right now, I want a blowjob. A good one."

"Yes master." I laid down on the bed and she crawled between my legs and took as much of me as possible into her mouth. She worked hard and it was wonderful. She was good. I decided I wanted to come, so I stopped her.

"I want to come in your mouth. Is that okay with you?"

"What part of do what you want didn't you get. You don't have to ask for permission for anything if you can fuck me like this. Now, let me get back to work."

I smiled, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down onto me. She went to work, and it wasn't long before I was ready. I was curious how she was going to do with this load. Now was as good a time as any to find out. I let out a growl to signal her and let go. At first, she was ok, but as it continued, she started gagging. It was running out of her mouth so I pulled back so she could spit out the excess. When I was done, she had cum in her mouth, all over her face, down her breasts, and all over me. She was gagging, trying to swallow what she had in her mouth.

I fell back. "I'm sorry there was so much. I didn't mean to gag you."

"No, I will learn to swallow it all. I just need practice." She headed toward the bathroom. I called out that I would order Chinese food, and she agreed. When she returned, we just lay on the bed talking until she fell asleep. I woke her up when the food arrived, and we went into the living room to eat. It has been a great day so far. We eventually went back to bed.

"Please fuck me one more time. But this time you keep at me until you are satisfied. Even if I faint, keep fucking whatever you want until you are satisfied. Deal?"

"Oh honey, there will be no doubt."

I wanted to look into her eyes, so I asked her to lay on her back and spread her legs. She did so willingly. She was wet again. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever have to get her wet. She gasped when I entered her, and I began pumping her. She felt wonderful and this time, I wasn't going to stop. After a few minutes, she started breathing hard. It came all at once for her. She started hitting me on the chest with her fists, calling out. She had a wild look in her eyes and screamed, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me harder. Take it, take it." She came and came, continuing until she collapsed on the bed. She lay there, looking like a sex doll as I continued fucking her. This was HOT. I finally drove balls deep into her and unloaded. I have no idea how much I pumped into her, or where it went, but I fell on top of her, exhausted. We just lay there for a while until I fell asleep. She was breathing, but she didn't come to before I fell asleep.

I awoke with her pushing me. "Get out of me." She was not happy. I realized I had not pushed the button, and I was still inside her with my full length. She was squirming and wiggling, but she was pinned to the bed. I pushed the button, and everything came pouring out.

"I am so sorry. I fell asleep. It will never happen again." I started rubbing her legs and she slowly got her feeling back.

"I couldn't wake you up, and I couldn't reach the button. I had to pee." She staggered into the bathroom. I guess I had tested her limits to the maximum.

I followed her to the door. "Would you like a nice, hot bath?"

"Oooh, that would be nice." She smiled again.

"Ok, you run it to the temperature you like, and I will wash you and rub you dry."

We finished her bath, and I carried her back to the bed. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes." She was finally relaxed. "I don't want to do THAT again."

"I promise you won't." We got dressed and wandered around town shopping. We had a nice dinner and returned to her apartment that night.

"I need to go home now. Can you drive me home?" I started to pick up my things.

Page 3

"Please stay the night. You can go home in the morning, please." This could get tricky. However, I could fuck her one more night before I move on.

"I guess I could stay tonight."

She smiled and hoped up off the couch. "You won't be sorry. I promise you." She headed toward the bedroom. "Don't come in until I tell you."

I waited for her to call, wondering what could be done that hasn't been done before. I was about to find out. She called me in, and I entered to find the bed filled with all sorts of bondage items.

"I bought this stuff with a former boyfriend, but I never really trusted him well enough to let him use them on me. I want you to pick out whatever you want to use and let's have some fun. I only ask that you undo me after you are finished. Whether or not I am awake I do not care."

Wow, there was quite a collection of bondage toys. Spreaders, arm binders, ring gags, ball gags, butt plugs, beads, hoods, and the list went on.

"I also haven't done anything like this before, either. Are you sure you want me to tie you up?"

"Yes, please. I have always had a fantasy about it. It would be great if we can both fulfill a fantasy together."

"Ok, what is your safe word?"

"Mary."

"Mary it is."

I started with the arm binders. I strapped her arms behind her back at the elbows. The binder went down to her wrists. I put a ring gag in her mouth and pulled the hood over her head. Only her eyes and mouth were open. I stood back and wondered what else I could do to her to make her a real sex doll. A remote-controlled butt plug would be fun. I rolled her onto her stomach and lubed up her ass. She started squirming a little when the tip of the plug touched her ass, but she resisted the urge to cry out. I slowly pushed it into her ass until it was firmly inserted. I waited until she had calmed down before I turned it on. She jumped almost off the bed. I didn't want to tie her feet because I wanted easy access, so I tied each ankle to the arm binder separately. Now I could push her legs apart while they were still bound. I stood back and looked at my finished handywork. I had to admit, for having never done this before, I didn't do too bad. I turned the remote off. I didn't want her coming too soon. I put nipple clamps on each breast, and she started squirming. Too late, I'm into this now. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her head over to the edge of the bed. I pushed the button and ran my finger into her mouth through the ring gag. I slowly pushed into the ring gag. It wasn't bought with me in mind, and it was tight. I was careful not to go in too far, or pump too hard. I hit the back of her throat when I was halfway in, but that was fine. Her tongue began working on me and I just stood there enjoying the feeling. I turned the plug back on low and stood there letting her suck my dick for a few minutes. I pulled out to change it up. I took the hood and ball gag off. I wanted to see her eyes, and she exhaled, relieved. It was time for the other end. I pulled her by her ankles to the other side of the bed and spread her legs. Even bound, I could get to her. I untied her ankles so she could lay her legs down and spread farther apart. She was starting to moan lowly, and the sheets were wet with her juices. I entered her slowly, enjoying the sensation of her tight, wet pussy. I turned the plug up and began fucking her hard. Her legs started shaking and she was talking to herself in some unintelligible gibberish. I pushed all the way into her, and she was deep enough for me now, as if her body had adjusted to my size. As I pumped her, she came all at once. She started screaming and shaking. It was quite the show. I just continued until she finished with her orgasm and lay on the bed, panting. I got out of her, and cum came poring out of her. She was too exhausted to care. I went to the head of the bed and climbed in front of her. I looked into her eyes, but they were glassy. I decided to give her a minute and went into the bathroom. When I returned, she was slowly coming around.

"I hope you have had a good time, because now it is my turn." Her eyes got big as I got in front of her and put my dick in her mouth again. I also turned the putt plug back on, full this time. She started bouncing on the bed and it felt good on my dick. I took the nipple clamps off. All she had left on was the arm binder and the butt plug.

"Now, I am going to fuck your mouth until I come. After that, I will untie you, hit the button and put my regular dick in your mouth. You are to stay there with it in your mouth as long as you can while I go to sleep. Is that understood?" She tried to nod with my large dick in her mouth. My dick was only halfway in her mouth, but I didn't want to hurt her, so that is where I stopped. I began pumping in and out, slowly at first, but quicker and quicker. I grabbed her by the hair and began bobbing her head on my dick. The plug was doing its job and she was heating up. She began slobbering and dripping pretty hard, but she kept at it. When I was ready, I tapped her head as a warning, and fired away. She tried, but it went everywhere. The amount and the plug made her come hard and she forgot everything else. I had pulled out as soon as she started coming, because I didn't want to choke her or get bit. I turned the plug off and hit the button. She was just laying there between my legs. I undid the binder and her arms collapsed at her side. I pulled the butt plug out.

"Mary?" She shook her head. So, I pulled her head up to me, stuck my limp dick in her mouth and settled down to sleep.

Page 4

I woke up with her still laying between my legs with my dick still in her mouth. She was sound asleep. Her arms were flopped over my legs, and she looked beautiful. As I lay admiring her, she woke up. Boy am I going to have a hard time giving her up.

"Good morning, beautiful. Let's hit the shower." We had a nice, hot shower. We didn't fool around. We were both worn out. Going home was going to be hard, but I had to look around before I keep the first one I found.

"How about some breakfast?" I agreed and she bounded into the kitchen while I got dressed. By the time I got there, she had bacon and eggs almost ready. Even though I loved the look of her cooking naked, I didn't want anything to happen.

"You had better get dressed before that bacon grease burns something important." She giggled and took off for the bedroom. She was back in a couple of minutes, and we had a wonderful breakfast.

Once breakfast was finished, I knew I had put it off as long as I could. "Sally, we need to talk."

"I know what you are going to say. You don't want a girlfriend. You want to see what your new toy can get you. I probably would to."

I looked down at the floor. "Yeah, I need to do that before I settle down, to be sure."

Sally was quiet for a moment. Then she looked me in the eye and spoke quietly. "Look, I understand how you feel, and I have been thinking about this ever since you got here. I have an idea. Let me know what you think of this." She paused, took a deep breath, and continued. "I don't want to be your girlfriend. But I am not ready to give up the best dick I have ever seen. SO, if you are willing, I just want to be a fuck buddy. You go do your thing, and whenever you want to fuck me, call. Whenever you can fit me in there will be an open pussy here waiting for you."

I sat back in my chair, stunned. That was the LAST thing I expected her to say. She would get clingy sooner or later, she had to. But every month until she did, I get to fuck that beautiful body. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely. We don't know the future. Maybe our circumstances will change, who knows? Even if I get to see you a couple of times a month, it will still be the best sex I've ever had. If I become a problem, you can always tell me to fuck off."

I wanted this clear. "We would need some rules."

She shook her head, "Thomas, here are the rules. They are simple. I want that dick in my life. You can call me whenever you wish, and I will come. You can show up here horny and I will do what you ask. You can bring other women with you, I don't care. You can tell me to fuck your friends; I will. I have thought about this ever since I stumbled out of the doctor's examining room. When I saw how well it worked, I knew I would do whatever you ask to keep you in my life."

I sat there quietly for a moment. It will never work out like that. On the other hand, I have just died and gone to heaven.

"If you take me home, I will think about it." She agreed, and we left.