Terminator Tool Ch. 01

Story Info
Man given artificial member.
2.3k words
4.54
11.4k
17

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TERMINATOR TOOL CH 1

I awoke in a hospital bed in a complete daze. A pretty nurse was looking down at me. "Well. You're awake, it's about time. The doctor will be glad to see you up." She called the desk to tell them, patted me on the shoulder, and left. In a few minutes a man that looked too young to be a doctor came in.

"Mr. Shane, I am Dr. Freidman. I am sure you don't remember me. When you came in you were in pretty bad shape. How do you feel?" As he said that, I realized I had a fire in my loins.

"My lower area is on fire. What happened to me?"

He smiled, "You were in a car accident. You had much damage in penis area, and almost bled out. To save you, they called me in because I have been working on erectile dysfunction. A team of us stabilized you and I have installed my latest attempt to restore a man's function. I can't show you yet, but you have a new penis. You need to know that you will be okay, and we will work on this as you heal. Don't mess with the bandages yet. Any questions?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Of course, I have questions. A million of them!"

"Ok, ok, but not now. You need to rest. I will give you a sedative to help you." As he was talking, he gave me a shot, and the world went away very quickly.

The next time I awoke, the sun was shining in the window. The same nurse was there. I smiled at her. "You're not going to believe the dream I had."

She laughed, "I'll bet I can. Hard to believe, huh? You are the first patient he has been allowed to do this with. It was only because you had lost so much and there wasn't anything else they could do. You are going to have to sign a bunch of papers before you can leave. If that thing works, you are going to love it. I'll tell him you are awake." She left the room.

AS she left, I kept thinking they're all nuts here. They expect me to believe this bullshit. Everything below my waist was numb and there were tubes coming out of everywhere. While looking at the tubes, he burst into the room.

"Good, good, good. You rest well? Alright, are you ready for me to explain?" I nodded.

He pulled up a chair, took a deep breath, and began. "When you came in, you had taken a part of the automobile through your lower torso. They were sure you would bleed out, but they called me anyway. One look at you told me you were the perfect candidate for my new artificial penis. They managed to stabilize your bleeding and I began surgery. It took many hours, and you nearly died a couple of times, but you made it. Now we must let you heal, and then we will see what we have."

"When will I be able to see this thing?" I still wasn't too sure about this guy.

"No, we can't take the bandages off for a while. We have to let you heal. You still have all these tubes keeping you alive. If this works, you will be unique beyond your wildest dreams. For now, sleep." He gave me a shot and left.

The next several weeks were a continuation of the same pattern. Awake, eat, exercise what I could and wait for everything to heal. I had gotten used to the routine when the nurse came in all excited.

"Today is the day. He's on his way." She started laying out tools as he walked in.

"Are you ready to see what you have, Mr. Shane?"

"Damn right. Let's get this show on the road."

He took a pair of scissors and began cutting away the bandages. The tubes had been taken out a couple of weeks earlier, and except for scars, everything looked closed up. When he finished, I was afraid to look, but he encouraged me. There was a normal-looking penis laying there.

I was disappointed. "That's it? What'd you do, cut a dick off a dead body?"

He laughed. "No, it does look just like a real one, though, doesn't it? That's the whole point. However, it has features that we will get into later. First, we must teach you how to work it. You will need to learn how to urinate first." He began probing. "Can you feel this?"

I jumped when he poked me. "Yes, be careful there."

"Excellent. We will have you pissing on your own in no time. Then we can move on to the real interesting functions."

Page 2

It took me a couple of days to learn how to control the muscles so I could piss, but I got it down, so to speak.

Dr. Freidman came in one day in a nervous mood. "Today is the day we see if this thing works for the other main function of a penis. If it does, I will be famous, and you will be a very happy man. I am going to give you a shot to get everything moving." He stuck a needle into the new dick, and new or old, it hurt like hell. While this was going on, the nurse had put on a pair of gloves in the corner of the room.

She came over to me, grabbed the dick, and began gently stroking it. "This may take a few minutes." I forgot the doctor was still here. I was busy. In a few minutes, I, or should I say "it" began to respond. "Excellent, it is working." He was getting as excited as I was. "The blood flow is there. We will see how much erection she can get out of you."

I didn't like that comment much, but as I said, I was busy. Within a few moments, she had a mild erection. Then she stopped and walked away.

"Hey, don't leave a man hanging here."

The doctor laughed. "It's okay. That was just to see if the blood was flowing. If everything you have works, that will be nothing."

I didn't know whether to be mad or relieved, but I wanted to find out "So, what's next?"

The doctor rubbed his hands. "OK, now that we know the blood is flowing and you can erect yourself, we must test your other functions. Since we couldn't control blood flow accurately enough, we installed a form of hydraulic pump. It will keep the penis hard for as long as it is on."

My ears perked up with that. "Wait a minute. You're saying this dick will stay hard for as long as I want it to?" My head was spinning.

"Pretty much, yeah."

"What about after I come?" If it stays up, it will be every man's dream.

"Well, coming is artificial and not a function of the hardness of the penis. We have installed a reservoir for that. We will have to give you hormones to adjust the level of ejaculation. The ejaculations will be sterile, however. I hope you weren't planning on kids."

"I guess not now. I hadn't thought about it before. SO, let me see if I have it straight. I will be able to stay hard, even after I come. I can stay hard for as long as I wish and adjust the amount of cum with hormones. Is that basically it?"

The doctor nodded. "That's the basics, yes. Now, you will not be able to do anything except urinate for the next couple of months. You can go home now. I want you to rest and come to see me in two months. My nurse will make the appointment. We have been in contact with your friends, and they are here to get you."

A couple of my friends were in the waiting room. The nurse gave me the appointment card and we left. Of course, I didn't tell them anything about most of this. I just told them I had surgery from the car accident and would be laid up for at least two more months. Luckily, I haven't been dating anyone for a while, and my parents had passed away, so there was no one I had to worry about.

The next two months took forever. I played around a little with it but couldn't get much. My appointment day finally arrived. I got to the office nervous as hell. What was I in for? These people were crazy. As I waited in the outer office, I considered leaving. But no, I had to know.

The pretty nurse came and told me I could go in now. She looked kind of flushed, but I had my own problems. After a few minutes, the doctor came in.

"Are you ready for your big day?" I nodded. "Good, let me see how everything has healed."

I took my pants and shorts off and jumped on the table. He poked around my abdomen and handled the penis. He seemed satisfied. "Now, start to massage your penis until it begins to grow and then press the button."

I had never rubbed one out in front of another man, but I wanted to know. I started rubbing and it began to respond. So, I pushed the button, and it began to GROW. I mean I had at least 10 inches of the finest dick you've ever seen in a porno. "Good God." I just blurted it out.

"Not bad, huh?" The doctor was obviously pleased with himself. I was pretty high on him right now, too. "Now, we need to test it. I could have you do it, but I want a realistic test. Miss Thomas, would you come in here. Please?'

The pretty young nurse came into the room and froze when she saw me. The doctor was talking to her, but she was just staring.

"Miss Thomas, I would like you to jerk this patient off to make sure it works. Can you do that for me?" She managed to nod, and he left.

Page 3

We just looked at each other. I had been with several girls, but nobody the equal of her.

She finally said, "You don't mind if I do this, do you?"

I wanted to scream, are you fucking kidding me, but I didn't. "I don't mind. We do need to know if it works."

She came around in front of me and reached out to touch it. Her face was flushed and now I know why it was earlier. She knew this was coming.

"Have you done this sort of thing before?"

"No, you are the first patient we have tried this on." She began to lightly stroke it. After a couple of times, she started fiddling with her outfit. "I'm sorry, I need to loosen this outfit." She unbuttoned her top and two of the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen popped out.

"No, no. Make yourself comfortable. You might as well enjoy this too."

That was all she needed. She knelt in front of me and tried to take it all into her mouth. That wasn't happening, but she did her best. She got it halfway in and began to work it harder and harder. It was the best feeling I had ever had, and she seemed to be having a good time, too. I reached for the back of her head and held her there with her hair. She didn't seem to mind, so I began to pump myself in and out. I wanted to see this thing fire off, but I didn't want to drown her, so I pushed her back. I hopped off the table and told her to lean over it. She quickly did as I asked. I grabbed her uniform and pulled it over her hips. Again, one of the most beautiful ASSES I had ever seen. I pulled her panties down and she was dripping wet.

"FUCK ME." She growled at me. She was so wet that when I penetrated her, I slipped almost all the way in. I began to fuck her steadily. Within a few strokes I was balls deep in her. She was moaning already, and I knew she wasn't going to last long. I was just wondering how to go off when I did. It went deep into her, and she screamed. It was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had, and it looked like it was great for her, too. After a short while, I finished coming, but I was still hard. She orgasmed so hard her legs were shaking, and she was drooling. I decided to see how long it would last, or if I could get her again. So, I started pumping her again. I thought she might want me to stop but she was incoherent. After a couple of good thrusts, she passed out, so I stopped and withdrew. I pushed the button, and it went right down. She was laying over the edge of the table out to the world. My cum was running down her legs and she was drooling.

I didn't know how to tell the doctor when he walked in. What he saw stopped him in his tracks. I guess he had never seen his nurse in this condition.

"Amazing, amazing. You seem to have satisfied her." She was beginning to come around, and I pulled her dress down. In a few minutes she tried to stand up, but we had to stabilize her. She saw the doctor and gasped. "No, my dear, it is ok. Why don't you go to the lounge and clean yourself up?" She staggered out of the room.

"This thing is AMAZING, Doc."

"Yes, apparently. Be careful, it looks like women may have a problem staying away from you. Be selective." The doctor was shaking his head as I left the room.

"Sure, Doc, I'll be careful." As I left the room, I saw the nurse in the waiting room. She still wasn't sure on her feet, but she handed me her phone number as I went out the door. This was going to be FUN.