Terms of Employment

Story Info
A female boss tricks one her male employees into her bed!
12.7k words
4.51
19.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

Now this story is a little different to some of my previous ones. It's still told in the in 'first person,' as many of my tales are. But they are told by the male character normally, but it's the female who tells this one. Oh, there are some REAL people contained within, but NONE of those are directly involved. They are just watched on the T.V. by the actual participants, doing their day job as it were. Although, and they are all professional sportsman, i have changed some details of how one of their number's career path has taken.

*****

TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT

'GOTCHA!' I thought to myself as he pulled his head aside, and his eyes away from my nylon coated legs. 'Thought you'd get away with it eh? Well, you need to be taught a lesson, young man, although not here and now! No, I'll wait for a bit, before I confront you, and hopefully get my wicked way with you!'

Now, although I've gone over the forty years old mark, my legs are still in quite good shape, thank you very much, hence the young man's ogling of them. Clearly suggesting that he also thought I'd still got it. For he was in his early twenties, I'd been employing him for just over a year now, and to be totally honest he'd done some damn fine work during that time, he'd proved to be a real asset to the Company that I both owned and ran. So, I'd have to be careful, I didn't want to lose him. But I did want to shag him! And what I really wanted to do was to tie him securely to my bed before we partook in that activity!

My late husband had died about three years ago now, and, believe me we'd had a great sex life, with bondage, in both orientations, consisting of a large part of that. But then he'd been taken away from me, a completely avoidable accident resulting in his early death. Which did result in myself receiving a very large payout from the responsible party's insurers.

Now, being a smart businesswoman, well I like to think so, I used that money wisely. Firstly, it enabled me to redeem the mortgage on my home, reducing some of my outgoings quite considerably. Then I was able to buy rather than rent the premises I used to run my business from. And invest in some new plant. Again, reducing my costs. All of this instead of taking flash holidays, or buying new cars, etc. And it allowed me to keep busy, which did assist in enabling me to cope with Gerald's loss to a fair degree.

And from that point onwards my business began to thrive, as I did manage to complete some very shrewd deals, raising my profits quite considerably. Now I could treat myself to a new car, an Alfa Romeo, and start to enjoy life a little more. Which hopefully would include resuming my dormant sex life!

Obviously when I'd first taken young Harold Miller, or Harry as we all call him, on as an employee, taking him to my bed was the very thing last thing on my mind. I'd hired him to do a job, and like I say he did so very well. I mean, at just twenty-two years of age he could almost be my son, and I was sure that such a good-looking lad as him was bound to have a girlfriend in his life. So, I never looked at him in that manner, if you know what I mean.

However, as well as his excellent work, I soon noticed that things were occurring in the reverse direction. If I didn't look at him 'that way,' I clocked him 'checking me out' quite a few times. Now, like EVERY human being, I too have an ego, and I'll be totally honest, I found it far more complimentary than offensive. I mean what female in my position wouldn't? A young stud showing a desire to bed a forty-year old woman?

Harry then bought his first property, a small two-bedroom house. How did I know? Well as his employer, the mortgage company he'd used to finance the purchase naturally approached me to verify his income details. So now, I knew he couldn't afford to lose his job!

I know I shouldn't have, it's against all ethical codes of conduct naturally, but I actually now started to consider if I could actually use that situation to in fact, not just take this delicious young man to my bed, but securely tie him to it! And, whilst generally I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet, well I didn't manage to set up and continue to run a successful business without a brain in my head, did I? And one thing I did notice about young Harry, is that just like quite a large proportion of the male population, I could catch his attention far more if I was wearing sheer nylon stockings.

So, when I saw him sitting down clocking me one day, fully realising that he wasn't aware that I had done so, I exercised my plan. For, what I wanted was evidence, it would be no good just confronting him, he'd simply just deny it, and how could I prove it? So, I deliberately turned away from him, took out my mobile phone switching it to 'video record' mode, and then started a ghost conversation with a 'client' making out that I was watching something they had e-mailed to me. As I, in a completely random manner approached his desk then I was filming him staring at my legs, catching him clearly doing so, before he really noticed my presence and, as I'd said before, looked swiftly away. I simply carried on as before, continuing my pretence that I'd being watching somebody else's 'film' and made no display that I'd 'caught him in the act' at all. Before turning around and returning to my office. Probably leaving him there, sighing with relief that he'd got away with it.

Once back at my desk, I checked out my work and there was no doubt, he'd been staring at my nylon coated pins in a way that could clearly be considered sexual harassment! Like I say, 'GOTCHA!' But I didn't act straight away, one of the reasons for my success in life is that I am patient, and am more than willing to wait, if necessary, to seize the right time to act. I wanted this young man in my hands for an entire weekend, and there was one of those complete with a bank holiday Monday following very shortly. Meaning I could have him for three days instead of just the normal two!

Therefore, late on the Friday afternoon just preceding that bank holiday weekend, I called him into my office just before clocking off time at four-thirty. Raising some small point with him, that really could have waited until next Tuesday, I deliberately took the conversation until we'd passed the point where the office hours finished. "Now I appreciate that it's just gone past half-four, but I'm afraid I need to discuss a, rather, how shall we say, delicate matter with you. Do you need to rush off for anything at all? I know it's a long weekend, do you have any plans for it at all?" I knew he was single by now, incidentally.

"No, you're alright Mrs Fairbrother, I've nothing planned, and as is so bloody typical, the weather's forecast to be poor, why is it always so on these long weekends? No, I've not made any plans at all. Just watch the footy probably, and go down the pub. What's on your mind?"

"So, you don't mind stopping here a bit while I explain something to you then? It shouldn't take too long." Just all weekend, sonny boy!

"Not at all."

"Thank you, could you just excuse me a minute?" I got up from my desk, left the office, making sure that I left the door open so Harry could hear me, and called out to the charge hand, the person responsible for checking everything that should be was switched off and locked up.

"It's alright Tom, I've got to stay here for a bit anyway, I'll do all that. You get off and enjoy the long weekend."

"Thanks, Mrs Fairbrother. Same to you!" And he left. Leaving me totally alone with my prey! Oh, don't you worry about that, I thought to myself, I very much will enjoy it!

Returning to my desk, I now fired up the software within the computer there, that plays music or videos, Media-Player, I believe it's called. Because if Harry had no idea just how this interview was going to play out, I'd had over two weeks to prepare for it, and so was well and truly ready for it.

"If you could just watch this, please, like I say it shows beyond any doubt some inappropriate behaviour on your part. I will have to decide what action I need to undertake as a result." And, unbeknown to him, all of the following conversation was being recorded, like I say, I was fully prepared!

His face dropped, as his eyes widened in fear as the view of him clearly ogling my stocking coated legs displayed itself on the screen of my P.C. "Mrs Fairbrother," he started to stammer, clearly taken by surprise and scared, "I can only apologise unreservedly!"

"But you do admit that you were staring at my legs?"

"Yes, Mrs Fairbrother, there's no denying that. Like I say, I am truly sorry!" And the petrified look upon his face confirmed that he was.

Twisting the knife even more, I continued. "You do realise that this is clear sexual harassment, don't you? I could fire you on the spot, and no industrial tribunal would even consider such an action incorrect!"

I'm not sure I've ever seen a pair of eyes before that displayed such a sign of total fear, and now I knew I was going to get my wish after all. Not that I stopped my mental torture of him. A very quiet, and utterly scared voice meekly pleaded, "please Mrs Fairbrother, please don't sack me. As you know, I've just bought my house, and I can't afford to lose my job."

"I know. And it's only one of the options I have that I could proceed with to deal with this situation. But I need you to be completely honest with me here. Lie, and you're gone! Understand?"

He simply nodded, unable to even speak.

"You do admit then that your act was in the form of sexual harassment, don't you?"

An absolutely petrified, meek voice simply uttered, "yes Ma'am."

I gently leant under my desk and switched off the recording device. I'd got all I needed now. And, probably taking him completely by surprise, I smiled at my victim. "Thank you for your honesty. Like I said, there is another way of resolving this situation other than the termination of your employment, and now it's my turn to be honest with you. I'd much rather take a different route here than dismissing you. You've done some real quality work since you've been here, work that I fully recognise and appreciate. So, no, the very last thing I want to do is sack you." The look of sheer relief I received in return was almost touching!

"But I'm afraid I'm very much of the opinion that you do need to learn a lesson here. Have you ever heard of 'Gilbert & Sullivan' by any chance?"

"Yes. Didn't they write operas or musicals? Although I don't know much about them, or their works."

"No, I don't suppose you do. Anyway, one of their productions called 'The Mikado' features a song entitled 'Let the Punishment Fit the Crime.' Most appropriate, don't you think?"

"What do you mean, Ma'am?"

"I mean that how I choose to deal with your misdemeanour should be related to what you did in showing such disrespect towards me. If your offence was sexual in nature, so should your manner of paying for that. After all, judging by the way you've regarded me it's clear that you find me attractive, you might even fancy me. Do you?"

"Yes, Mrs Fairbrother, I admit that I find you very attractive. Sexy, even."

"Why thank you good Sir," putting on a fake American style accent. "Very kind of you to say so." Which, actually I did mean, like I say I'm as partial to a bit of flattery as the next female. "But before I explain just what I have in mind for you, let me ask one thing of you? I realise that we're still in the office, but it's after hours now so we're not actually at work now, are we?"

"I guess not Mrs Fairbrother."

"Exactly. So, less of the 'Mrs Fairbrother,' if you please, from now on until we return back to work on Tuesday, I'd like you to call me Sonia. It is my name, after all."

"Sure, Mrs Fair..., eh I mean, Sonia. But surely, we'll both be going our separate ways in a couple of minute's time, won't we?"

"No, we won't, I'm just coming to that! But first, and again I'd fully appreciate it if you could continue to be honest with me. You like stockings, don't you?"

He thought for a few seconds and then caved in. "Yes Sonia, I must admit that I do."

"You, and at least half of the male population! Would you like to see more of them? The ones on my legs right now?" Before he could answer I stood up, undid the buckle of my leather skirt, and wriggled my way out of it, until it was by my ankles. Then I deftly flicked it away, as the eyes in his head appeared to almost pop out! And then they, if possible, popped out even more, as I lifted up my satin blouse, to reveal the lacy suspender belt that held said stockings up, and my very skimpy satin panties! "Like what you see?"

The poor lad couldn't even speak! So, I teased him some more, as I made a real show of undoing the buttons of my blouse, one by one. Exposing my, also made from satin, bra. "Take a good look, because you are going to spend the entire weekend, yes, all three days, servicing this body! And go on, you might as well continue to be honest here, just as you've dreamt of doing so, almost from the day you joined us here!" It was absolutely clear that I was completely correct with that assertion, but of course he was still completely lost for words. Just staring at me with his eyes wide open! Finally, he felt able to express himself. "You knew, didn't you? Yes, I have dreamt of going to bed with you, eh, Sonia. Please don't be offended."

"Far from it young man, far from it. My turn to be honest, I'm actually very flattered! A bit proud, to be frank, that such a young stud like you considers that I've still 'got it.' So, we've a rather busy weekend ahead of us, and now I've removed my clothes, yours need to also come off!"

"What here Sonia? Wouldn't it be better to go to your home first?"

"We will, we will. But just before we do anything else, let me make one thing absolutely crystal clear to you first. Oh, I'm going to shag you Harry, and notice just how I put that. But and I mean this, everything, yes everything, will be done my way. It's you who will dance to my tune, and not the other way round, for the entire three days! Is that clear, or do I need to place an advert for a vacant job position, after all? This is supposed to be a punishment at the end of the day."

"Yes Sonia, I agree and accept that you will be in charge. Is this why you've waited until now for this weekend, to give yourself a full three days with me?"

"My dear boy, absolutely spot on. No flies on you, are there?"

Again, I'd robbed him of his power of speech, as he said nothing. "Oh, and I meant what I'd just said, by the way. Down to just your underpants, if you please. As you know my car is in the inside car park, so nobody will see us going to it. And then we'll drive to my place almost naked. A good thrill to get us started!"

As he started to obey, I realised that I had tasks still to perform, that ones I'd relieved Tom of the job of performing. Now I'd done this shutdown routine many times before, but then as I'm sure you can ALL believe, never just wearing a bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings. Felt quite weird, but kind of exciting too. Anyway, once I'd finished and returned to my office, Harry had obeyed my command, standing there, as commanded, in just his underpants, his clothes in a pile on the floor.

"Good boy, you know it makes sense." Now I pulled a small holdall type of bag from behind my desk. Opening it, I first removed two pairs of sandal sort of shoes, one for him the other for me. I swiftly fitted mine and gestured to him that he should do likewise, which he did so. And now the bag was empty, but not for long as all of his and my removed clothes went inside, including both pairs of our shoes. When they had done so, I quickly fastened the zip, which I completely secured shut with a small padlock! Good job I'd taken my car, office and house keys out of my pocket first, eh?

"Christ Sonia, where's the key to that?"

"Home. So now you'll just have to come back with me in my car, or perhaps you fancy walking all the way there, dressed as you are now?"

"You've planned all of this, haven't you?"

"Guilty as charged, Your Honour! But shall we go? I fully intend to enjoy myself, and please believe me, I hope that you very much do too!"

"Actually Sonia, I do believe you. Yes, to answer your question, why hang about any longer?"

"Quite. Please follow me."

We descended to the basement, which acted as the Company car park, with only one car remaining by now, my Italian racing red coloured beauty. "Lovely motor, Sonia, is it new?"

"Yes. Only picked it up last week." Although Harry could drive, he lived within walking distance of the office, so never came down here, and therefore had no idea of precisely who drove what car within the Company. I unlocked it. "Would Sir care to get in?"

He did so, and I joined him inside. And then we leaned in towards each other and our lips met for the first time. Also, for me, the first time I'd actually made contact with a male in any sexual sense since my Gerald had passed away. That kiss was full of ferocity, passion and energy, and now I knew I was in for a weekend to remember!

Before we set off though, I reached across, opened up the glove compartment, why are they called that, who the hell puts gloves in them nowadays? And pulled out a silk blindfold. "Now then Harry, you've no idea as to where I live do you? Shall we keep it that way?"

"No Sonia, no I don't. You're the one in charge Ma'am. Guess it's up to you?"

"So it is." On it went, and I knew from wearing it before myself, it allowed no light to enter! So, with young Harry completely sightless, I used the remote to open the garage door, started the engine and drove through it, before shutting the garage door again. Time to go!

As usual it took about thirty minutes driving to reach my abode, and yet again it's a task I'd never performed before whilst just wearing lingerie with nothing else on. God, what if I'd had an accident or broken down? Thankfully neither of those events occurred and I reached our destination without incident. I pressed the remote garage door control, and it rose swiftly allowing me to drive inside, whence it automatically shut again, keeping the pair of us out of reach of any prying eyes now! Don't want to give the neighbours too much to gossip about, do we?

"We're here Sweetheart, but please don't take the blindfold off just yet. In fact, could you stay here for a minute whilst I just disable the alarm system?" He obeyed and having done so I returned to the car, guiding him out of it, and through the door connecting the garage to the house itself. With him still unable to see, and me hoping I was building up his excitement levels, the 'bulge' appearing in his underpants suggesting a reasonable degree of success there, I took him upstairs. Where finally I allowed him use of his eyes again, but I believe this smart and clever young man realised there and then that he'd be spending at least some time in my home without the use of his eyes. No fool, this boy.

On the landing I pointed out two doors to him. That one, Sweetheart, is the door to our 'room of pleasure' for this weekend. In a bit I want you to enter it. But first, I'd like you to use that one, please. It's the master bathroom, so I want you to go there, empty your body as much as you can, at both ends, and then give yourself a good wash, including your teeth. You'll find everything that you need in there. When you've finished then join me in my bedroom, please. Ok with all that? Oh, and leave your underpants there, please."

"No problem, Sonia, see you in a few minutes time,"

My room has an attached en-suite bathroom, so I proceeded there to perform the very same tasks I'd asked him to. But although I'd removed my bra and panties, I was still adorned with the stockings and suspenders, they would remain on! Then I stood right by my bedroom door, to the side where I'd be invisible as he stepped across the threefold, and awaited his arrival, with bated breath!

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers