Terms of Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't keep me waiting long and gingerly crept into my bedroom. "Sonia?" I let him enter further, he did so cautiously because, even though he wasn't blindfolded now, he clearly couldn't see me, I guess he might have thought I was still within the en-suite. But of course, I wasn't, and as soon as he'd entered the room enough, I slammed the door shut, locking it with the key, which I immediately removed and placed into the top of my left leg's stocking!

"That's better, now it's just you and me, with the whole of the rest of the world outside!"

"One way of putting it, Sonia."

"Yes, isn't it just. Now then young man. I believe we have an agreement. That you would do precisely what I command you to. Don't we?"

"Yes Sonia, I did promise you that."

"Good. Because what I wish for now is that you'll climb onto my bed, lie centrally, with your head resting on that single central pillow and then stretch yourself out in a star shape."

He obeyed instantly, no doubt delighting in the feel of the black satin sheet I'd covered my bed with against his bare skin. Once again, he displayed his high level of intelligence, by asking. "You're going to tie me to this bed, aren't you Sonia?"

"YES! I sure am and remember, you agreed that everything was to be done my way."

"Fair enough then. Quite fancy the idea if I'm honest!" And his cock showed, in the most natural way, that those were not empty words!

"Good. Because it's happening, whether you do or not, Sweetheart!"

I walked across to a chest of drawers, opened the top one, and my hands withdrew several silk bondage ties, remnants of my marriage games with my late husband. Returning to the bed, and my soon to be captive, I dangled them in front of his face and eyes. "Are you ready for this Sweetheart? You're going to become the complete sex slave of sexy Sonia, and there's nothing you can do to stop it?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, sexy Sonia, as I'll ever be!" Clearly entering into the right spirit.

Taking one of the ties, I swiftly looped his left wrist, before pausing. "Now then Sweetheart, before we go too far with this there's something I need to point out to you, something I very much need to reassure you about." I gave the loop a little tug to show it was secure and inescapable. "As you can see, you won't be able to escape that bond, but you'll also notice that it's not too tight. Because, and please believe me here, I've played these games before with my late husband, I have no intention of putting you in any danger at all here. It might not seem like it sometimes, but please be assured that throughout the entire time when you'll be helpless in my hands I'll be looking out for your welfare and safety. And if things become too much, then let me know, we'll set a 'safe word' that you must callout, if you need to. Whereon, I'll immediately release you, no questions asked. Although, and bear in mind I'm showing you respect here, please no crying wolf. Ok?"

"Thank you, Sonia. I promise you that I totally respect all of what you've just told me, and I will not abuse the consideration you've shown me. May I suggest 'Alfa Romeo' as said 'safe word' because I DO love that motor of yours?"

"Agreed, 'Alfa Romeo' it is then. Now then, to business!"

Grabbing that arm of his, the one with the silk bracelet around its wrist, I pulled it towards the outer bed post of the solid upper bed frame. Now I looped the tie around said post, a half knot after one loop, then bringing the ties to the rear, where I secured matters with a full knot. This arm was going nowhere until it was untied by something other than his left hand. However, as there was a fair amount of tie left over, I also looped and tied his hand to the bed post too! Nothing wrong with a bit of belt and braces, is there? Within another couple of minutes, I'd transferred my attentions over to the other side of my bed, and soon his right arm had become attached to the bed post of that side in the same inescapable manner. HE WAS MINE!

Yes, strictly speaking he was, because he now clearly couldn't undo his bonds and therefore escape from the bed or my sexual plans for him. But his legs were still free, and hey, come on, that would never do, would it? A few minutes later this 'problem' had been resolved however, and now he was fully tied, spread eagled to my bed, hardly able to move at all, let alone escape. What I'd been dreaming about for quite a few weeks now had become reality!

I climbed 'aboard,' knelt between his bound legs and cupped his balls within my hands, giving them a, not so gentle, squeeze. "Now then, Sweetheart, just what do you belong to?"

"You Sonia, I belong to you!"

"Well, yes, you do, but what I actually asked you is what do you belong to, not who. What are you now securely tied to?"

He got it. "Ah yes, see what you mean. I belong to the bed Sonia, your bed!"

"Correct the bed, MY bed. And how long is the bed going to keep you as her prisoner? Will you ever escape from her? You are HERS!"

"True enough. Although I guess that you control her, don't you Sonia?"

"Oh, I'm not absolutely sure of that, you know! She has a very strong will of her own, and what she's telling me, right now, is that she doesn't want you to be able to see anything, whilst she allows me to shag you!"

Remember the blindfold from before? That one he'd worn on our journey here, and had only just taken off, a few minutes before, whilst the pair of us were on my landing? Well, it was now under the one pillow that his head rested on. One of my hands reached underneath said pillow and emerged with the blindfold in its grip. "Remember this?" He simply nodded, resigned to his fate, I guess. I soon had it back into position.

I began to rub my hands over his totally erect cock. "Now then can you feel sexy Sonia, Sweetheart?"

"Oh, yes, I most certainly can!"

"Can you hear, sexy Sonia, Sweetheart?"

"Again, I can hear you, sexy Sonia. Yes"

"Can you smell her?"

"Once more, yes. I can smell her Arousal!"

I didn't doubt that at all, because, by God I hadn't been turned on so much since the death of my husband. And just possibly even more than then! Now I leant forwards and kissed him once more. "And can you taste sexy Sonia, lovely boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Four out of five then. Because can you see sexy Sonia, to complete the set?"

"No, sexy Sonia, no I cannot see you! Much to my regret because you're just so damn gorgeous and sexy! So, I wish I could. But as you say these are your rules that we're playing by!"

"Aren't they just, Sweetheart, aren't they just!"

So, here I was then, this utterly delicious young man totally secured to the posts of my bed, utterly under my complete power and control? How should I start? Deciding, and please believe me I don't know just where the self-control came from, to be patient, I moved my body forwards, and gently guided one of my breasts into his mouth. "Would you like to have a little chew on this, to get things underway?"

He answered with action not words. I almost missed a breath, as his teeth gently took a grip of the nipple and proceeded to gently chew and suck upon it. Good God! Young he might well be but, believe me, he knew exactly what he was doing! Which, of course, was turning me on! After a while of him servicing that tit, I removed it, replacing it with its 'sister' and the whole process began again.

Enough of that, lovely though it was, I wanted that cock in my pussy. Levering my body upwards again, I raised myself on my haunches, and guided the round peg into the round hole! God, have I missed this or what? I very slowly and very gently lowered my body downwards, as his cock slid right into my pussy, until it was fully immersed. YES! Slowly at first, using my arms I raised myself, and then lowered down again, and again and again. Gradually increasing the speed of these strokes until I was at full speed, pounding his body down into the black satin covered mattress! Gentle moans emerged from both his and my mouth, as the desired results of these actions began to take effect upon the pair of us, my vaginal muscles clamping onto his shaft building up and propelling us both towards the invertible climax!

And, Ladies and Gentleman, please bear in mind that I hadn't tasted such delights for several years by now, when it did arrive, the sheer scream that emerged from my mouth would have made the 'Sharapova Scream' seem like a gentle whisper in comparison! Waves of pure pleasure and arousal raced around my entire body, which began to shake uncontrollably! And whilst, in pitch anyway, his own emitted sounds couldn't touch mine, they got close in pure volume terms, indicating that I'd succeeded brilliantly in taking both of us to heaven almost simultaneously! His body also tried to shake, but not only was it bound fast, it was bearing the weight of the majority of my form.

"My God Sonia," he finally managed to utter, "have I got three whole days of this in front of me?"

"You most certainly have, Sweetheart, you most certainly have!"

"Please, Sonia, make a list of all of the punishable 'offences' that I can commit at work, will you? I'll work my way through them all, one by one, if this is how I'm going to be punished!" Said with a massive smile on his face!

"Careful what you wish for, Sweetheart! I just might have to keep you to that!" Said with a massive smile on my face, too.

Of course, the 'main' action had to stop for a while, until my companion's cock had become hard again, but in the meantime, we could have a good 'snog.' So, I laid myself down on top of him and attacked his lips with mine. And I do mean attacked! Plenty of passion and energy on display there, I can assure you!

At last, after fifteen minutes or so, his cock took the form of a boner again and it was time for Round Two! Resulting in the same delightful outcome. And after a third time, despite the excitement levels remaining at a very high level, I called a halt to the proceedings. Sensing acute disappointment from within my captive, and a large part of my own body too, come to think of it. But there were sound strategic reasons for my cessation!

Firstly, we had three full days more available to us for plenty more shagging. Secondly, whilst he was the young stud, and me the cougar, at almost twice his age, it was me doing most of the work here! And I wanted that full three days, so I knew that I needed to pace myself, a little. And lastly, another sort of hunger was rearing its ugly head, I hadn't eaten since lunchtime and wanted some food!

So, I undid his bonds, allowed him to remove the blindfold, and after another quick kiss, "do you fancy something to eat, Sweetheart?"

"Please Sonia, I've just realised how hungry I am. And just for once, I'm talking about food."

"Yes, we've three full days ahead, let's not overdo things in too much of a hurry."

"You're the Boss! But, yes, I agree. We can take this up again tomorrow."

"Oh, we will! But in no doubt about that." I went to my wardrobe and took out two satin dressing gowns. Placing one on my own form and handing the other to Harry. "You'd better wear this for now. Well don't just lie there on my bed, down to the kitchen with you!"

Down to the kitchen the pair of us went, and my first action was to open a bottle of nicely chilled Sauvignon Blanc. "Would you like to join me with a glass of this, Sweetheart, or are you one of those men who only drinks beer? I do have a few bottles of that, if so!"

"No, you're alright there Sonia, white wine is fine for me, provided it's not sweet, which that one most certainly isn't."

Therefore, I poured out two glasses. Once he'd taken his I raised mine. "A toast Sweetheart?"

"What to, Sonia?"

"To, bondage SEX and tie up games!"

"I'll drink to that!" As he chinked his glass against mine, with a lovely, dirty look upon his smiling face, I began to believe that he was enjoying himself even more than I was!

"What do you fancy to eat, I'll be totally honest I can't be bothered to cook. So, I'll order a takeaway. What do you fancy, other than me of course? Indian? Chinese? A pizza?"

"A good curry if you don't mind, Sonia. Preferably one that's as hot as you!"

"Careful. Flattery could get you everywhere! Indian it is then!"

It arrived roughly half an hour later and we tucked in. Helping ourselves to another bottle of wine, before turning in for the night. It was the first time I'd shared a bed with a male, and now I am talking about for sleep, since Gerald had died, to be totally honest it did feel a little strange, but comfortable as I snuggled up to young Harry. With no desire to shag him for now, remember we did have three whole days ahead of us.

Generally speaking, I'm an early riser and this Saturday morning was no exception. Leaving my companion still asleep, I slipped on the matching satin dressing gown to the nightdress of the same material that I wore, wending my way down to the kitchen. Making myself a coffee, I'd only just poured it when I heard Harry descend the stairs.

"Good morning to you, Sweetheart. Breakfast? I'm doing a Full English for myself, do you fancy the same? Sausage, bacon, beans, fresh tomato, mushrooms and two fried eggs."

"Oh, yes please Sonia. Sounds smashing!"

"Sorry, forgot to mention I've just brewed up some coffee, fancy some?"

"Oh, please Sonia, I could really do with a coffee!"

It took me roughly ten minutes to 'knock' up said English, and we sat down to eat in, together with a large glass of freshly squashed orange juice as an accompaniment. "Well then Sweetheart, looks like the weather forecasters got it right for once. Outside the rain was teaming down. Best go back to my bedroom, don't you think?"

"You're the boss, Sonia!"

"SO, I AM! Especially here and now! Upstairs NOW!"

He obeyed and once again I ordered him to use the main bathroom whilst I went to my en-suite. Using the toilet to empty myself as best I could, then giving myself a full body wash, removing much of the sweat and other body fluids that last night's shagging had produced. Removing my satin nightdress and changing the stockings and suspender belt for fresh clean items, just as well I'd got a good stock of these!

Harry walked into my bedroom almost as soon as I'd finished my own preparations and went to lie on the bed. "Ah no, Sweetheart, I have something different in mind for now. Come and stand here please."

He still wore one of my satin dressing gowns but not for long. However, I retrieved the belt from the gown, and standing behind him, I pulled his arms together and using said belt I securely tied his wrists together. Using the remainder of that belt I now tied those bound wrists to the outer corner bed post, holding him to my furniture. Taking the equivalent belt from the gown I'd been wearing and now also tied his ankles to each other, and again I fastened them to the same bed post. "How's that Sweetheart!"

"Binding Sonia, binding!"

"Back in my hands then, eh? For the whole day! Excited?"

"Just a little bit, Sonia! No, bloody hell, I've never been so turned on! Do your worst!"

"Are you sure about that? Because I'm going to anyway!"

With that I began to rub my pussy, still covered in my panties against his fully erect cock. Covered in satin, it took quite a bit longer for nature to take its course than if things had been bare down there but I managed to climax eventually, even if it was a mild one. Because I'd wanted to condition those panties. I had plans for them now!

Which involved gagging my prisoner's mouth, so he'd be forced to breathe through his nose. Therefore I fetched a nice big ball-gag and in it went. And now, I removed the panties from my own body, placing them on top and over his hand, ensuring that the gusset, full of my scent by now of course, rested right over said nose, thus achieving my aim. And the look on my captive's face made all of this effort fully worthwhile, believe me!

Well things didn't seem quite correct to me. I mean I'd cum and he hadn't, and I like to consider myself a fair person, share and share alike, that sort of thing. So, I laid myself on the bed behind him, placed my arms around his body, one either side, one found his cock while the other cupped his balls. Giving them another, not so gentle, squeeze!

Now the other hand started to rub up and down his magnificent cock. Very slowly and gently at first, then slowly starting to crank up both the speed and the intensity of its grip upon said organ. And was not going to stop until... Which, as you can imagine, didn't take long. Suddenly my young captive tried to shake, as much as his bonds would allow, he began making some sort of muffled grunts, and then spunk shot out of the end of his cock, all over my hands and bedroom carpet. Quite impressive, to be perfectly honest with you!

Having washed, both my hands and the carpet, I now wanted him back spread-eagled on the bed as before, but after untying his ankle bonds, a mischievous thought entered my head. So, he likes stockings, does he? Well, has HE ever worn any? Whether he wants to or not, he will now I decided. Back to my lingerie collection, and I selected a suspender belt and pair of nylons, very sheer of course, because all of mine are. No point earning all of that money to waste it on cheap hosiery is there?

Back over to my captor, still with his arms bound and tied to that bed post. In other words, still helpless in my hands. "How do you fancy tying these for size? After all you seem to delight in them being on my legs, how about I put some on yours?" And the look on his face was a complete picture. As you can imagine the male in him found the idea abhorrent, but then there was quite a bit of, shall we say, secret desire, for the thought present in his eyes too! All completely academic of course, I was in 'charge' here, and I'd decided it would happen, so it was going to!

This particular suspender belt could be undone and then redone, without the need to be slid over his feet at all, so naturally I did so. Now I ordered him to lift his left leg, and good boy that he is, he obeyed. Making me believe that his desires had defeated his male ego perhaps. Anyway, once I'd soon covered his foot and ankle in sheer nylon, I allowed him to place said foot back onto terra firma. Only to immediately move my attentions to his other, right foot. Soon that too was sheathed in nylon too, so now both of his feet found themselves stable again. At this point I removed both the gag and panties from his head.

Oh, come on? Do you really think I wasn't going to play a bit as I moved those stockings gradually up his legs? Of course I took full advantage, teasing his tools with both one of my hands and my tongue! But naturally, I was very careful not to push thing too far, I was perfectly happy to stoke him up, but he was not going to allowed the pleasure of release until he was back bound to my bed, and his cock was home, fully inside of my pussy! Fair enough, don't you think? Eventually though, stocking met suspender and therefore I ceased this particular torture. Much to his relief, no doubt.

Anyway, time to untie him from the bed, so I could tie him up back to it in a different form!

Guiding him around, now I undid his wrist bond, enabling him to climb back onto the satin surface, incidentally with a fresh, clean bed sheet having been fitted, of my bed. And, without any command from me, he immediately spread his limbs outwards, towards the respective corner bed post. Hold on a minute, here! Isn't he supposed to wait until ordered and then only do so, under sufferance of course? A bit too keen I was sensing! But never mind, do you seriously imagine I'd let that spoil things? No, I proceeded to move around the four corners, and at each one I'd secure his respective limb, inescapably, to the relevant bed post. He was mine yet again!