Terms of Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry laid down on the bed, as normal on his back. "Sorry, Sweetheart, I've other plans for you today. I want you face down this morning!" I noticed the puzzled, and slightly frightened look upon his face, which became almost panic stricken as I pulled the strap-on out of its hiding place and into his view. "Ever been taken up the arse before, Sweetheart? Ever been pegged? No?"

"No, Sonia I haven't! Please be careful!"

"Don't worry, I've done this before. And I know that plenty of lube is essential, and yes, I've loads of it."

To be fair he did turn himself over, he'd agreed to pay my chosen forfeit and clearly, he was a man of his word. Once he'd done so I swiftly secured his wrists to my bed posts. And then, quite appropriately I thought, as he was going to play the female role I, once again covered his legs with the sheer nylon of a pair of my stockings, suspended by another one of my belts. Then I completed his spread-eagled bondage. And now it was time, time for me to fit, for the first time in years, the 'strap-on,' including gently placing that clitoral attachment into my pussy. I was ready. But, I decided, he wasn't. About a minute later he was, a ball gag shoved into his mouth and secured there, together with complete removal of his power of sight.

"Prepare yourself, Sweetheart, your anal cherry is mine!" But of course, as alluded to earlier I knew that anal sex requires a great deal of preparation, and I was not going to fail him here. I'd promised to look after his safety and welfare while he was helpless in my hands, and I had every intention of fulfilling that commitment!

Fetching several tubes of lubricant, I began applying copious amounts of it within his anal passage, using my fingers to penetrate and spread the lube inside before I'd let the strap-on anywhere nearby. Eventually I'd finished this particular job safely, and finally it was time!

Gently climbing on top of his prone body, I lined up the tip of my dildo with his 'crack,' and then VERY slowly and gently I began to penetrate. I took it so carefully that it was at least two minutes before I'd fully inserted it. "How does that feel, Sweetheart, you now have sexy Sonia's cock fully inside of you? Is it turning you on?" Of course, with a ball gag strapped firmly into his oral orifice, all I received in reply was a rather muffled, "Mmmppphhhhh!" Never mind, I'll take that as a 'yes' then!

Slowly, very slowly, I withdrew the dildo, then reinserted it. Repeating the cycle again, a little faster this time. And again, a little bit quicker once more. Gradually accelerating the process with each stroke until I was really pumping him into the mattress. Once I was up to full speed, as that attachment began to produce the hoped for effect on my clitty, one of my hands reached underneath, grabbed, and started to stroke his totally erect cock.

And, by God, did I get it right or what? For just as I could resist no longer what my pussy was being subjected to, so he snorted, as loudly as he could fully gagged, and spunk shot out of his cock onto the bed sheet. No, I hadn't changed it this time, knowing and wanting what had just occurred to have done so. As he did this, then ecstasy fully claimed me to, pleasure waves raced throughout my entire form, and obviously ungagged, I screamed out at full volume! Collapsing onto him when I was finally released from the extreme grip of my climax!

Now, perhaps I should have ungagged him at this stage to see if he was alright with being pegged? But I knew he wasn't in danger, and I wanted more! So, once he was hard again, I helped myself to seconds. With the same fantastic outcome!

Now I did stop and removed the gag from Harry's mouth. "Sonia, please. To be completely honest I'm not enjoying this!" God, not another one! "Please Sonia, could you stop this, I'm NOT comfortable?" I mean, what else could I do?

"Of course, Sweetheart. Let's get you turned over, shall we, then I'll carry on in the normal way. Ok, no problem. But thank you for at least giving it a go and trying it out!" I remembered saying those exact words before, about five years ago now.

I released all of his bonds, then ordered him off the bed, so now I could change the bed sheet, the removed one covered in his spunk, of course. Then it was back onto the bed for him, in the usual orientation and position, and I securely tied him back to it. Then I started to shag him in the normal manner.

I guess I must have been quite frustrated at yet again being denied a real session with the strap-on because I kept him at it far more this final day. That might have also been a factor here, I could finally push to the limit as it were without needing to preserve my strength so much. Therefore, I granted him far less rest periods and limb movements that I'd done on the previous days, as I subjected him to the full power of my frustration.

Pushing myself to the limit did result in exhaustion creeping into the equation, but WOW! Before that state started to make its presence felt, I fully enjoyed shag after shag, showing my captive no mercy whatsoever, totally consumed by some outstanding orgasms as ecstasy claimed me again and again. Finally, utterly shattered by now, I called a halt, to both the days and the entire weekends proceedings!

And so, this fantastic weekend drew to a close, what a magnificent time it had been! And the huge smile on his face told me that my guest had thoroughly enjoyed it too. Winners all round then! After releasing him from my bed, I managed to remember just where I'd put the key to my holdall, thereby allowing him to dress in his own clothes for the first time in nearly three days.

I offered to drive him home, but he said he was happy to walk, it wasn't too far, and the weather had turned out to be good for this final day of the bank holiday weekend. In the shattered, but jubilant state I was now in, I was quite relieved not to have to drive, running myself a full, luxurious bath. After which I grabbed a quick bite to eat and went back to my bed. To sleep!

Next morning it was back to work, Tuesday instead of Monday, of course. And there was Harry, massive smile on his face. "Well, you look like you had a good weekend, get up to anything special?" I asked him.

"OH YES, Mrs Fairbrother," he'd remembered to go back to addressing me formally I noted, "I got a bit tied up with somebody I hadn't expected to. But it was one of the most exciting and exhilarating weekends of my entire life! And, if there's ever a chance of a repeat then I'm right up for it!" Winking at me, thankfully un-noticed by all others present! No idea what he meant by that of course!

****

The Passport Officer at Heathrow glanced at my document and asked. "Just got married have you Mrs Miller? Honeymoon in America?"

"Yes. My husband and I crowned our honeymoon, by actually watching the Indianapolis 500 Race live at the circuit this year instead of just on T.V. and, finally Sir Lewis received a well overdue slice of luck there, so we saw him win. Didn't we Sweetheart?"

Standing right behind me, my new husband responded. "Yes, didn't we just. Fully deserved it after what happened last year!"

We'd married a few weeks beforehand, obviously having had that repeat that Harry had 'suggested' and more than once. He's now a Director of My Company, although I'm still the boss, the Managing Director. However, he will need to take far more of an important role, because I'll have to back off a little at work. I'm carrying somebody else around in my womb now, yes, I'm pregnant. Which has truly helped my relationship with Harry's parents. As you can imagine they weren't keen at first about his girlfriend being almost the same age as them, and believed they might never have the joy of grandchildren.

But of course, none of you are interested in that, are you? What you all want to know is, do I still tie him to the bed? Well, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you all on that one. For you see..

I USE BLACK FUR LINED SECURE HANDCUFFS NOW!