Terms of Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only as Megan began to ease her out of her panties that Marcia lost her self control. She began to thrash her body and tried to yell but Rosalind brought a sudden silence as she lashed the crop down across the top of Marcia's exposed thigh.

I think we were all shocked that she had actually done it as we were all rendered mute by the single crisp crack of leather. It was a full second later before Marcia gave a mixed scream of pain and indignation.

Rosalind out her hand to her mouth and giggled like a guilty schoolgirl as Megan ran her fingertips over the small red welt that now marred Marcia's pale skin.

Still stunned she put up no further resistance as the girls released each ankle in turn and divested her of her skirt and underwear. She even seemed oblivious to the fact that they proceeded to secure her legs a little wider apart.

She now looked directly at me, as if I represented the only link to normality, but any connection I had was decidedly tenuous. I saw her dim hopes fade as I let my eyes roam over her defenceless body.

She kept in very good shape and, not surprisingly, her sex was perfectly depilated revealing her dark, eruptive, labia. She also had a small, fading, pink scar on her mons and my best guess was that she had recently had some body art removed. I was intrigued as to what might have led to the change of heart.

Rosalind was equally fascinated. She began to trace the outline with her finger and Marcia looked as if she wanted to curl up inside herself.

Her tormentress continued unhurriedly, ranging ever more widely over the plane of her sex but pointedly avoiding the sensitive, exposed, fringes,

Megan, not to be left out, renewed her assault on her breasts quickly restoring the stiffness that the shock of pain had wilted.

Marcia had her eyes closed but I could see her anguish. At that moment she would quite happily have visited physical violence on both of the girls but slowly, inevitably, her body was beginning to betray her.

When, suddenly, Rosalind stopped Marcia's eyes flew open to see what was going on. Rosalind smiled at her and went to the cupboard to return with a small pump dispenser from which she squeezed a measure of clear gel into the palm of her hand.

The gel had a pleasant musky scent and, without any preamble, she began to massage the whole of Marcia's sex. The effects were immediate. She began to squirm, trying to deny the sensations that were so obviously getting to her.

To add to her torment Megan took the dispenser and coated her own hands. She went to stand at Marcia's head and then, reaching down, she returned her attentions to the soft mounds of her breasts.

The pair of them were uncannily in tune with one another as their fingers glided over her now glistening flesh with the same slow but persistent rhythm. Before long they had Marcia groaning through her makeshift gag and, in response, Rosalind began to graze her finger along the length of her furrow.

Almost immediately her labia seemed to swell and Rosalind subjected them to her particular attention pinching each of them gently in turn. This proved to be the moment of transition.

Marcia slowly arched her back, now offering encouragement where previously there had been outrage, but the girls were not going to have their fun denied. They eased off a little until she was forced to relax and then they started all over again.

I felt a peculiar sense of envy. Just watching had been enough to arouse me and I realized, with a jolt, that I wanted to join in with the exquisite torture that they were putting her through.

No sooner was this thought formed than Fiona came up behind me. She nuzzled my neck whilst one hand found its way to my breast and the other settled daringly low on my stomach.

The sweetness of her breath on my neck and the sultry promise of her perfume joined with the warmth and litheness of her body to envelope me in a cloud of sensations. I had known this girl for but a handful of hours but she filled me with an aching need.

Marcia's shocked face registered this intimacy but it was overtaken by her own urgent desires.

Rosalind had slowly worked her finger deep inside and she was a study in concentration as she sought out the most responsive regions.

Some particular touch made Marcia gasp. Her eyes widened prompting Rosalind to introduce a second finger and Marcia seemed to be pleading with her to ease up on the ever increasing pulses of pleasure.

In watching it was as if I could feel her touch deep inside of me and Fiona chose that instant to allow her hand to slip a little lower to gently cup the swell of my sex. I literally felt myself swoon and I turned around for support. She smiled knowingly and then we melted together into a kiss.

I thought I had lived but this was a new experience. There was no conscious thought, no distraction, just a beautiful sense of two becoming one. We were conjoined, breathing one another, and it was an interval of time before I understood that my tongue was making a promise to her.

I was lost in the beauty of it but she slowly broke from me and drew my attention to Megan who was teasingly removing her clothes in front of Marcia. There was a natural arrogance about the way she held herself as if her body was a work of art that we were privileged to behold.

With feline grace she draped her leg across Marcia's body coming to rest on her chest with her sex just inches above her face. Looking down at her captive she slowly began to remove the wadded gag and Marcia gratefully tried to work some life back into her aching jaw.

I feared the she was going to begin swearing again but Rosalind now had three fingers deeply lodged and I could clearly hear the suck of moisture with each movement of her wrist.

Megan began to tease her own sex revealing a lusciously moist pink grotto and adding to the rich smell of womanhood that thickened the air.

Marcia was being afflicted by widely differing needs and emotions. Her head was shaking almost imperceptibly in denial but at the same time her dried mouth was being tempted by the forbidden fruit laid before her.

She wanted to disavow the pleasure that Rosalind was bringing her but, with each passing second, her body was demanding to be granted the release of orgasm. I watched with incredulity as Rosalind twisted her arm and tucked in her thumb. With an assured strength she applied a steady pressure and her hand disappeared up to her wrist.

For a few seconds Marcia's body was rigid but then she relaxed and a look of raw lust crossed her face. Very slowly, Rosalind began to move her arm. At first it was almost unnoticeable but Marcia's body language was now more demanding and Rosalind was ready to accommodate her.

Her arm was delicately slim but looked a potent weapon as she found a piston like rhythm. Marcia was moving with her, her mouth opened in a partially formed silent scream, and it was then that Megan slid forward.

Driven by some primal craving Marcia began to devour her sex. I could see her tongue as she licked frenziedly before sealing her mouth and sucking greedily.

In the midst of all this her own climax was triggered and her hips rose to meet Rosalind's hand with a series of spasmodic jolts. At its zenith she screamed deep into Megan's sex and then her body went limp all life drained.

In the ensuing silence her laboured breathing was the loudest sound in the room and then she gave a murmur of disappointment as Rosalind slowly withdrew her arm.

It felt as if I was in a dream but the three girls reacted as if none of this was out of the ordinary. I trusted that Fiona had shot enough incriminating footage and so it was up to me to bring proceedings to a close but I was incredibly tense and much of this stemmed from some indefinable yearning

I was wondering if I could, or should, try and engineer some time alone with Fiona but the others still had mischief in mind. Whilst Megan got dressed Rosalind washed her hands at the sink and then, without a word, they approached.

Like a pair of ladies maids they began to undress me. I made a half-hearted attempt to stop them but, in truth, I wanted to know what they had in mind. Standing naked before them I felt awkward not least because I knew that, physically, I paled in comparison but they reverentially took me by the hand and led me towards Marcia.

She had still not quite come down to ground and she looked at me with resigned curiosity. In the periphery of my vision I noted that Fiona had picked up the camera again but I was more intent on Rosalind who had gathered up an ominous looking vibrator.

She switched it on and Marcia's body jerked as she came to terms with this fresh invasion but Rosalind had a new focus. The device had an additional stem and she began to play the tip of it over her clitoris.

Marcia looked posed to protest but it took just a few seconds for the wicked sensations to start to transport her. Rosalind was like a surgeon as she shifted the point of contact by tiny fractions varying the degree of pressure as she did so.

Over the next few minutes I watched as Marcia was strung ever more tightly only for Rosalind to ease off at the final moment. She began to despair twisting her body and plaintively whispering the word "please..."

My own excitement was such that I could feel a single bead of moisture as it welled from my sex to trace an incriminating track down the inside of my leg. I no longer needed any guidance. With more urgency than grace I straddled her head and settled on her face.

I was facing Rosalind and I gave her the faintest of nods. At this signal she pressed the vibrator fully home and used the smaller tip to apply a now constant pressure to Marcia's sorely tested clitoris.

My heart hammered as I felt her trapped beneath me breathing hard. I thought that she was not going to cooperate any further and I readied myself to ride out my climax in any way that I could but then, suddenly, I felt her tongue.

I changed my position very slightly and was rewarded when she speared deep inside me releasing a surge of pent up arousal. Without thinking I reached for her breasts and caressed the oily surfaces centring her nipples in the palms of my hands.

Rosalind was watching me intently gauging the level of my excitement and adjusting the pressure of her hand. Marcia was made to understand that her release was now totally reliant on mine and she was spurred on to fresh efforts with her tongue.

At some point Megan ghosted behind me and her hands began to do magical things to my nipples adding to the already erotically charged symbiosis. I wanted to come but my body seemed to resist of its own accord holding out the promise of some infinite pleasure if I could only endure.

I reached some detached, serene, state and was only vaguely aware that I had lifted my feet from the floor to press down cruelly on Marcia's face but it was this very pressure which primed her second orgasm and set off mine in a lust fuelled chain reaction.

My whole body quaked as the white heat of pleasure emanating from my sex raced to every extremity temporarily robbing me of any meaningful control. I cried out with the strain of trying to hold myself at that incredible pinnacle but finally, inevitably, I had to let go.

Only fractured images remained. Megan and Rosalind helping me to find my feet, Marcia, red faced, and breathing raggedly, and, disturbingly, Fiona with tears on her cheeks.

Chapter 6

Marcia left the company and, on the day she did so, I cleared the camera memory promised her that I would do nothing to compromise her position.

My plan had been flawed from the outset. I could not condone what she had done to gain an edge but, equally, I could not deny that she was one of the best in her field and I had learned a lot from her.

It was inevitable that some clients would follow her simply because of her talent and how was I to judge which of them had been influenced in some way?

There was also the fact of an immediate personal gain. The company was pragmatic enough to recognize that Marcia's departure would shrink the client base and they responded by promoting me to put me on a par with Sue. The understanding was that the senior post would be held in abeyance for the present which would save costs in total and allow time for Sue and I to prove that we could generate new business before they considered an outside appointment.

Whilst juggling the balls of my professional life I was also coming to terms with my new status as a single woman. I managed to raise a mortgage to buy out my husband's share of our marital home and then threw myself into the task of redecorating and refurbishing to my own taste.

In occupying myself with all of this I recognized that I was avoiding another major issue. Accepting that I was attracted to other women was easy; in retrospect it explained a great many things about the way my life had been shaped. What was far more difficult to get my mind round was the excitement I had found in the more deviant aspects of my recent behaviour.

For that reason I had been keeping Fiona at arms length. We kept in touch by e-mail but there was an unspoken understanding that I needed to evaluate our relationship. What I could not tell her, because I found it so hard to explain to myself, was that I think I was in love with her.

Ironically, our e-mail exchanges had only served to reinforce this. I had slowly got to learn more about her and was surprised by just how much we had in common. I loved the way that she flirted and how she subtly teased information from me but I was conscious that we were not confronting the major issues

There was the obvious age difference between us, but she had already hinted that this was part of the attraction, and then there was the possibility that I was simply using her as an emotional outlet following the final collapse of my marriage.

I told myself that the one way to be sure was to give it a try but that was to ignore the biggest obstacle of all. From the outset she had recognized the dominant side to my personality and she had yielded to it but I was convinced that she was not a true submissive. Was my sexuality inextricably bound to a need to be in control and, if so, where did that leave us in terms of a lasting relationship?

I was mulling this over for the hundredth time when she called me at the office.

"I'd like to cook you dinner. Are you free this evening?"

I said yes without hesitation and later presented myself at her flat with wine and flowers. When she opened the door to me she smiled broadly and I hugged her warmly and it was if we had never been apart.

Her home was delightful and surprisingly large for a single girl but she explained that her parents had helped out with a substantial deposit.

She had cooked a wonderful paella with a home made panna cotta to follow. Over dinner she told me that her fledgling career as a trader was going from strength to strength and laughed as she regaled me with news of the irrepressible Rosalind and Megan.

After the meal she stood up and took me by the hand. She was wearing a very simple white dress and, at that moment, she looked achingly beautiful.

She led me towards the bedroom and I found myself resisting. I did not want to commit because to do so allowed that it might soon be over and I would rather the limbo of uncertainty. In that uncanny way of hers she seemed to understand and she smiled as she tugged a little more insistently.

"I have something for you..."

She opened the door to reveal a brightly lit room with a king sized bed as its centre-piece. Lying on it, completely naked, and elaborately bound with a lattice of pristine white ropes was Gail Meadows who looked as surprised to see me as I was to see her.

The thought that she had been held captive, waiting here throughout dinner, brought a strange frisson of excitement but it also threw a switch somewhere in my mind. I had come to understand that Fiona's tears, during our last encounter, resulted from her acceptance of my dominant disposition and her fears of what it might portend. Now, at personal cost, she was prepared to make this offering.

She looked anxious as I gently drew her out of the room and closed the door. She tried to say something but I put my finger to her lips to shush her. I could see that she thought that she had caused offence but I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.

With studied deliberation I began to undress her peeling away her dress to reveal the body that I had pictured so often of late. Her underwear looked simple and expensive and, as I slowly divested her, I was intrigued to note that her honeyed tan was unbroken.

When she was naked I stepped back to admire her and she stood with no hint of embarrassment. There was an element of vanity in it but, more than that, I got a sense that she wanted to be deserving of me. Hers was a rare beauty and she was presenting it as a gift.

She was a delight of womanly curves, combined with the essential vitality of youth, and I wanted to ravish her but that would have defeated my purpose.

I reached out and softly touched the globe of her breast brushing my thumb over the sweet pinkness of her nipple which engorged in immediate response. I played for a moment before drawing her to me and bowing my head to take the swollen nub between my lips.

She gasped as I began to use my tongue and I was amazed at how natural it all seemed. As I slowly worked out what pleased her most I used my thumb and fingers to bring her other nipple to equal prominence.

She sought out the zip of my dress but I carefully brushed her hands aside. I felt an immediate tension in her but she melted as I brought our mouths together. There was no rush, no frenzy, just a long sensual conjoining that precluded all else.

My hands explored the beautiful sweep of her back and then moved lower still to take in the taut curves of her perfectly sculpted derriere. With each passing moment I felt a shifting deep inside as if, after so many wasted years, my mind and body were moving into their correct alignment.

I carefully eased her backwards towards the sofa and, as she lowered herself, she wanted to draw me with her but I reached out for a cushion and placed it between her feet. As I went to my knees she looked apprehensive and I could almost read her thoughts.

She feared, as I had done, that the role of supplicant was not fitted to me but, at that moment, I wanted nothing more in the world than to please her.

I gently parted her legs to reveal the delicate beauty of her sex. Her smooth mound looked a little swollen as if yearning to be opened and I caught the first hint of her personal scent. It seemed familiar but was, in some indefinable way, unique making me want to breathe deeply.

I moved in a little closer prompting her to anxiously touch my head and keep me at bay but I was now totally resolved.

I reached up and cradled her face in my hand. As she looked down I smiled at her and whispered.

"I love you..."

Her eyes widened and, almost immediately, glazed with tears. I let my hand slip away and then I kissed her inner thigh feeling the thawing of her tensed muscles.

I proceeded slowly and, deep down, I was still a little nervous but this was only because I did not want to disappoint her. As I crossed the divide between her thigh and her sex itself I licked a little more confidently delighting in the firm perfection of her mound and this was clearly to her liking as was I was inescapably wreathed in her heated fragrance.

My plan had been to tease her a little but we had become in some way linked and my own arousal increased in sympathy with hers. It was not a craving but simply the new found joy of being able to please her.