Terri, a Day on the Boat

Story Info
Terri spends the day at work underdressed.
11.7k words
4.75
15.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri's day on the boat has a bad start.

Terri had been out the night before and stayed out late partying with friends celebrating a girlfriends birthday.

Her boyfriend had to practically carry her into the apartment and put her to bed, so to say she over did it would be an understatement.

Lance got up and left a few hours later to go to work. Terri was awakened by a car horn that startled her awake. She was naked and had to pee really bad, her boyfriend had relieved her of the skimpy sundress at some point the night before, that she had worn out that evening, as usual there was nothing under it.

She realized she was about to be late for work and they were headed out on the research boat for the day to check some sample traps.

She jumped up, did a quick trip to the bathroom to use the potty and brush her teeth, then grabbed a bikini from her drawer. There was an old white cropped tank top on the dresser so she grabbed it too. Hurrying to the kitchen to throw together a lunch, she managed to slip into her the rather revealing bikini bottoms, wasn't a thong but close to it.

She dropped the bikini top on the counter and pulled on the well worn men's cotton ribbed cropped t-shirt while she was opening the refrigerator, the shirt was a bit stretched and old from wearing it over the years. It was one of Lance's favorites, thin, sheer, too short and it allowed her nipples to poke through quite nicely.

She stuffed two bottles of propel, a bag of carrots and some fruit in her insulated lunch bag, grabbed her keys, slipped on her water shoes and hurried out the door.

She sent her supervisor a text that she was on the way but might be a few minutes late.

Traffic was minimal for some reason so she was a bit relieved.

She pulled into the parking lot only a few minutes late and reached over for her bikini top in the seat with her lunch bag.

The little cropped top was ok for just hanging out with friends, but not for working in on the boat especially with the guys who already ogle her daily, but she had become one of the guys and they looked out for her like a little sister.

That's when she realized her top was still on the counter where she dropped it. "Damn it!" She said out loud, but she wasn't too worried, they were just supposed to be checking out equipment, pulling some traps and doing some side scan work for tomorrows dives on the reef. Wouldn't be the first time the guys got a few down shirt flashes, she also knew her pervert boyfriend would love hearing the stories later.

She grabbed her lunch, her dry bag and hurried to the research boat but it was over at the fuel dock so she made her way over to where it was tied up.

One of the guys told her to hurry up, giving her shit for being late, telling her there is a change of plans today, they are diving with the university students today.

It was only 6:45 and already in the mid nineties, it was going to be a hot day on the water. The guys were watching as she stepped over into the 45 foot pacific allure research boat.

Several of the guys immediately noticed Terri's lack of bikini top under the short cropped top. Her white under boobs, more like her not as tanned little boobs were peeking out from under the shirt top. She had to wear bikini tops at the apartment pool most of the time and at work. so she did have untanned areas. Her cute little hard nipples were poking through the thin top.

She saw one the deck hands start to say something, "just shut the fuck up, it's all I got today!"

The rest of the guys busted out laughing, the guy was red faced, "but I didn't say anything!" Was his reply.

Terri went to the bridge where her supervisor was poking away on the GPS. "Sorry I am late boss, I really didn't hear my alarm. But, I thought we were just prepping for tomorrows dive today?"

He looked her over, "yeah we are going to meet up with the university boat today to dive the Moran Reef and do some of your coral transplanting. We already grabbed all your supply's. You need to check with Frank and make sure we got everything. And we will be using the compressors and airlines today instead of tanks."

"Anything else I need to know, my head is pounding and I need to get a few Tylenol in me."

"I was going to have you, Blake, Rob and Tim on hose lines, the other three will be in SCUBA as safety divers. I don't know how many they have yet."

"Ok but just so you know, my bikini top is on the kitchen counter, don't want you having a fit when I jump in or come out a bit under dressed."

"Yeah, well," he paused, "you can sit today out, I'll get the safety guys to do double duty, don't want the guys getting rude with you in that top," he smiled at her.

"Oh I am not trying to get out of doing my job, I fucked up and no one needs to take up my slack, just wanted to give you a heads up, this top might be a little see though when I get out the water. I just grabbed it off the dresser and was planning on putting my bikini top on, but rushed out and left it."

"Well it's your call, I'm not asking you to dive like that!"

"Thanks boss, I'm going to check the supplies, set up the gear and hope my head stops pounding." She headed out the door toward the back of the boat, looking back to catch him watching her mostly bare ass, nothing new, her being the only female on the crew and she doesn't mind being watched.

After checking to make sure Frank grabbed everything and popping three Tylenol she headed to the stern of the boat.

On deck she started helping to untangle and set up the individual hose lines, full face masks, waist belts that held lead weights and was a keeper for the hose and regulators they would be using for air supply on the reef.

It was only going to be a twenty five to thirty foot dive, each dive lasting no more than forty-five minutes. They would be on the surface for little over an hour between dives, but the new factor was the college students who would be diving with them. Some she may actually know, Terri was still doing her lab clinicals to finish up her degree, and today she was the teacher.

All the guys were shirtless as usual being in the sun and on the water, everyone doing their part to prepare for the days activities, when Rob tells her, teasing of course, "you know that shirt is going to mess up your tanlines, it's ok if you want to be like us!"

She just rolled her eyes at him, knowing he was right and wearing just her bikini bottoms would feel better, instead of the already sweaty tank top. She also knew it would be unacceptable working topless. She also knew each time she bent over the guys would see her little boobs from the top or bottom anyway.

While she was sanitizing the masks, the boat captain told them to cast off the lines. Terri let the guys handle that while she finished up the masks.

There were a few of the guys she watched, they were watching her as they did their work, it helped her forget her diminishing headache. The young athletic guys, most a bit older than her, were wearing just trunks, no shirts and tanned bodies. They were easy on her eyes.

Now the thought of what she was wearing was playing with her mind a bit, thinking about how she will be doing a little, probably a lot, of showing off to her all guy crew and the college crew on the other boat.

Hearing talking behind her while she was coiling up the last of the four breathing air hoses on the deck near the dive platform. She looked back to her right, and four of the guys were behind her just watching and it was her they were talking about. The guys were taking in the view of her ass with her bottoms pulled up tight between her cheeks and puffy lips, with her top hanging down surely giving them a view up the bottom of her top at her small cute boobs.

She had learned to enjoy the attention thanks to boyfriend's obsession with showing her off to others in public places and taking in their reactions.

For the rest of the ride out she just hung out with the guys, the breeze from the moving boat making her top bounce around a bit keeping the guy's attention. She was not sure if she was flashing her nipples or not. But deep down she kinda hoped a bit that she was.

The boat captain came over the intercom, "we are coming up on the dive spot, need two of y'all to go to the bow and tie off to the anchor buoy.

Terri smiled at Blake, "come on let's take care of it."

He was happy to do anything Terri asked of him, he followed her watching her tight half exposed little butt wiggling up the side of the boat.

When she got to the bow, she looked back, "toss me the line," then she dove over the side into the warm ocean water, he thought that was going to be his job today.

He just watched her as she broke the surfaces through the bubbles she had created, looking down into the clear blue water at her and her top floating up a bit as she stayed afloat waiting on him. "You going to drop the line or what?" Knowing what he was watching.

"Oh yeah, coming to ya!" He pulled the line under the railing, dropping it into the guide and tossed several coils into the water. Terri swam to the line and grabbed the float with the clip attached, pulling it along to the anchor buoy and connection it.

She flips around and gave a thumbs up to Blake, who waved to the Captain they were secure as he anchored the rope to the bow cleat snugging up the rope as the boat drifted back a few feet.

Terri then swam to the back of the boat to climb up onto the dive platform, the guys were dropping the dive ladder and two floating safety lines behind the boat when she came around.

They all looked down at her smiling, her small cotton top still floating up above her small tits. She reached for the ladder and pulled herself up out the water to her waist.

Her wet top was at an angle across her upper chest sticking to her tanned body, a lot of her left under boob exposed just under her hard nipple. The rest of the shirt hugging her body like a second skin and totally transparent.

"Y'all going to just stare or is someone going to give me a hand up?" Not that she needed one.

Two of the guys reached out, each grabbing a hand as two consecutive waves splashed up from beneath the platform forcing water up the front of Terri, washing her top up over her boobs.

They all laughed and she had to pull her right hand from the grasp of Tim so she could cover herself up.

"Damn those are cute Terri, I still say you should be like the guys and loose that top today!" Rob invited her again.

She just smiled back, "if we weren't working I might consider going without the bottoms too, but here we are, so not today."

They all stared at her as she climbed the rest of the way onto the dive platform, readjusting her transparent top.

Walking past the guys they continue to watch her, the back of her looking bare, as if the bottoms were all she was wearing. She went to the cooler and brought out the bags of coral in sea water they were going to be glueing to the dead coral below the boat.

Blake came out with the caulking guns with the tubes of two part epoxy they were going to use. Then they chatted about who was doing what on the dives and waited for the boat with the college crew.

They downed bottles of water to hydrate and ogled Terri while her shirt dried, she was really enjoying the attention today now that her headache was gone.

When the 24 foot whaler pulled up next to them about twenty minutes later, Terri was pleased to see Belinda was among them. They had shared a number of classes over the last four years and had been out drinking and partying many times.

There were four guys and three females on the boat including Belinda.

Belinda was a beautiful light skinned biracial girl, a year younger than Terri, she has her moms Greek long black curly hair and facial features. Nice set of firm "B" cup boobs and a cute round jiggly bubble butt, she got that from dads genes. Climbing on board she was wearing long sleeve, what looked like a men's shirt, with the sleeves rolled up as a cover up.

After the whaler was tied up, Terri met Belinda half way giving her a hug.

"I am so hoping to see you today, I am going to be documenting our project, got the camera in the boat! You're not diving with us though, I was hoping to get some photos of you on the reef!" Belinda asked seeing her in the tiny white top instead of a bikini top.

Terri giggled, "well today is your lucky day, I am leading the first team, and this is me today!"

"Oh my, you can't be serious, my guys will go crazy if they see you in the water in just that! Not to mention on deck, a few already made comments when we were tying up, we could see up your top a bit!"

Belinda was a bit surprised by Terri's claim, but she also knew she wasn't shy having been out with her and her boyfriend in the past.

Once everyone was on deck, Frank, the dive master, did a safety briefing followed by Terri giving an operational briefing on what they will be doing and how she wanted the grafting done, including hand washing and gloves for those handling the coral. Most of the guys half listening watching her under boobs and little nipples poking through her now dry top.

Belinda and one of the safety divers were preping their gear and were about ready. Terri turned her head to watch when Belinda shed her shirt, several of the guys did as well. She was wearing a small narrow triangle top and matching lime green bottoms that did little to conceal her bubbly smooth round ass.

No one elected to wear wet suits or even dive skins in the 88 degree Florida water.

Each of the two teams for the first dove, one person from the company researchers and a college student made up a team, they readied their gear, along with a mesh bags with live coral and epoxy to attach living coral to dead coral heads.

One of the younger college guys, Lewis, was paired up with Terri, he was a bit shy acting, trying not to look at Terri's top as they chatted. Terri told him, "I'll pick the spot and you just push the piece of coral into the epoxy binder, just hold it a few seconds and that's it."

He just nodded his head, mesmerized but Terri's cute looks and bare skin.

The two scuba divers dropped in first, Belinda was expecting Terri to half loose her top when she jumped in and wanted to be ready. As were the others who were watching from the deck of the ship hoping to get a glimpse of her little boobs.

Sure enough as soon as Terri hit the water her top was around her neck. Terri just dropped down to the sandy bottom surrounded by thousands of tiny bubbles, disappointing those top side.

She and her college guy went to work, him pulling out coral and her applying epoxy. He was paying more attention to her floating top and bare breasts then where the coral was going.

She had to keep pushing her top down to keep it out the way so she could see what she was doing, the whole time Belinda was snapping pictures, Terri gave her the middle finger several times knowing she was just taking pictures of her little exposed boobs. The safety diver was keeping an eye on Terri as well.

Terri and Lewis were about three quarters the way done with their bag of coral when Frank, the safety diver, told them time was up.

When Lewis put the next piece of coral into the epoxy that Terri had just applied they headed to the back of the boat. Frank and Belinda both waited until all the others were on deck before exiting the water themselves.

Terri was the center of attention as she exited the water, soaking wet and her top a little more stretched out, her transparent shirt made her look all but topless.

The girl who was on the other team giggled, she was with Tim from her boat, "Terri, your top was useless down there just floating around, kinda like it is now, I agree with Tim, no need to even wear it."

Terri glared at Timmy then asked her, "you girls going topless too?"

None of the girls seemed to be interested in joining her, Terri was hoping Belinda would have stepped up though.

After swapping out gear, some quick mask cleaning, the other safety diver entered the water followed shortly by the other four research divers. Belinda had to sit this one out for her safety break.

Terri and Belinda took a seat on the bow to rest and eat their lunches having burned up a lot of calories. Terri arranging her stretched out top to maximize her exposer not wanting to get tan lines where there were none. Belinda laughed at her, "girl just take it off, we all seen what you got down there!"

"Yeah I kinda figure that, it was all in my face the whole time, but it had to look kinda hot didn't it?"

Belinda giggled, "are you kidding, you looked hot as hell, topless would have been better though. Hell nude would be awesome! I'd love to get pictures of you like that!"

Terri just laughed at her, downing the rest of her water bottle. "You know I have a friend that can make that happen, you got to leave your bikini at the dock too though, her husband is who I work for now and she is a goddess!"

Belinda cut her eyes at Terri grinning, "the bosses wife? She likes the all over tan thing?"

"She likes the no clothes thing! Remember me telling you how I got this job? She was the one who won the 'bare as you dare' contest. And then stayed naked after the contest!"

"Oh my, I like her already!"

Terri giggled, "you have no idea, she's in her thirties and looks like a college cheerleader!"

After loosing track of time they heard the second crew boarding the boat and headed to the back to get ready for their next dive.

After retrieving the last of the coral, the rested researchers readied for their second dive.

Two of the guys were helping Belinda with he BC, she asked Terri again if she wanted to just forgo her top this time, telling her it will just be in the way like last dive.

Terri laughed at her, " you go first, I'll be right behind you!" Then and gave her a middle finger, several of her guys laughing, telling her they would hold their tops for her.

Terri grabbed her moth piece, pushed it into her mouth and dropped down to the bottom before Frank and Belinda were ready.

Standing in the sand below the boat she watched and waited. Before anyone else splashed in over her, she pulled her mouth piece free and pulled the shirt up over her head, and replaced her mouth piece. She tied her top to her weight belt, quite proud of her daring stunt.

Even though her top floated up last dive, being totally topless just felt mischievous, daring and erotic all at the same time and she liked it.

With her hair in the pony tail Belinda immediately realized Terri had shed her top and headed toward her. Terri's little nipples poking out as tight as ever.

Lewis wasn't far behind and didn't realize it until he was almost next to her. She raised a finger toward her face to try and tell them to keep it between them.

This flustered Lewis even more but he went about preparing to do the placement of coral after handing Terri the epoxy gun.

Frank finally made his way from the other group to Terri and Lewis, giving Terri a thumbs up, she motioned to him to keep it quite as well.

The time flew by for them, watching Terri swimming about in just her bottoms. They finished up their allotment, then Terri replaced her top, pulling it on and off in the water stretched it out a bit more.

At the surface they boarded the boat, the second crew began breaking down gear as each diver came onboard.

As soon as Frank got on deck, he asked Terri, "hay cutie, why did you put your top back on?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. She just smiled and told him, "cuz you all can't handle it and we got work to do, besides it was in my way down there, right Lewis?"

"He blushed a little, "oh yeah it was definitely out of the way!"

Some of the others on her crew protesting that it's not fair because they didn't get to dive while she was topless, even though her tank top was completely sheer leaving nothing to the imagination.