Terri, a Day on the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When another guy reaches around slide a finger between the folds of her pussy and she again did nothing to stop him either. One of Lances buddies told him it was time to call it a night before she was stripped and fucked in front of him.

Lance just watched what was happening to Terri as she moved her right foot to the rail on the bar stool next to her. Lance and the others could see the two fingers sliding in and out of her glistening pussy. She grabbed the forearm of the hand between her legs as he was fingering fucking her.

Realizing things were quickly getting out of hand, Lance pulled Terri away by her arm, taking her hand leading her towards the exit. The four other guys that came with him followed close behind.

On the way out, the guy behind her pulled her dress back to her shoulders, to somewhat cover her naked body.

Once outside Terri giggled and slurred, "no way I can ride your fucking bike Lance, I'm way too fucked up, you drive it, Billy can drive my truck and I'll just ride with him."

One of the guys suggesting she just strip off the dress and ride naked. But Billy told them that's a good way for them both to go to jail.

Lance thought nothing of it handing Billy the keys, "Ok, meet you at our apartment!" As Lance turned to walk away towards the Harley.

"Lance here take this with you!" As he turned back around she tossed her dress at him. Leaving her in her thigh socks and heels. The guys laughing and doing some "damns" and "whoo's."

He stood there watching his sexy teen looking girlfriends bare ass wiggling toward her truck with four guys helping her, and she was looking extremely slutty in only her thigh socks and heals.

She turned around as she got to her truck blowing him a kiss then groped her own bare left boob with her right hand. "I love your idea of me being naked around your buddies!"

Then she gave a wave to a few other people headed inside the bar before getting into her truck.

The guys all but lifted the drunk hottie into the truck having already opened the back door for her to get in. Terri ended up sitting in the middle on the back bench seat.

As soon as the doors closed she told them, "I am horny as fuck and need some dick!" She reached to her left working Ben's zipper down, his cock already hard just from watching her nude body and her sitting next to him. Terri turned getting on her knees and started sucking Ben's cock before they got out the parking lot.

"Holy shit, I have dreamed of this shit since the contest when she got naked, hoooo shit that feels good!" As he watched her engulfing his dick between her soft lips.

Billy turned on the interior light so everyone could see Terri, not realizing the interior light cancels out the tinted windows.

The guy on the other side seeing her spread wet pussy, a knee on the seat, her other foot on the floor, waisted no time pushing a finger inside her causing her to arch her back and moan. Jay started finger fucking her making her instinctively push back against his hand as he added a second finger making juicy pussy noises. His other hand going to her small right tit groping it and pinching her nipple, the guy she was blowing having her left tit in his hand. "Shit she has a sweet ass," the guy behind her says.

She was obviously enjoying the two guys manhandling her when Britt in the front passenger seat turned around in the seat took her right boob in his hand when Jay grabbed her hip. Britt was also grabbing her ass cheeks searching for another opening, joining in on the fun with Lance's nude horny girl friend.

She managed to let out several moans and gasps, "Oh fuck you guys, this feels so fucking good, don't stop!"

Billy watching in the mirror, "well fuck me, why did I have to drive?"

Terri giggled and paused, "I'll come up there and suck your dick too, just chill!" Then went back to the cock she in her hand she was sucking.

"Dude this girl is unfucking real, damn she is good! Lance is one lucky bastard to have a babe like this! We got to do this more often!"

Terri just moaned and shook her head yes, the cock buried deep down her throat.

The guys all laughed praying she might be serious.

Ben started pushing her head down thrusting his cock deeper into her mouth, then holding her there as he blew his load down the back of her throat.

When she came up for air she told the guy on the other side, "I need more than your fingers!"

Reaching to open his jeans. Jay quickly helped releasing an impressive piece of meat.

"Oh yummy," Terri cooed, then straddled his legs, holding onto the front seat headrest and lowered herself down guiding him with her hand until he was inside her, his cock growing larger.

"Shit I have always wanted your ass, you are so fucking adorable!" Grabbing her hips and bouncing her up and down going deeper with each thrust inside her. The other two kept playing with her little tits.

They were trying to hang onto her boobs as she bounced up and down, riding the big cock inside her hanging onto the back of the front seat to steady herself.

"Oh God fuck me harder, I want more inside me, faster, I want all that big cock inside me, make me cum, ohhhh shitttt that feels so fucking good!" She screamed, her head occasionally bouncing off the roof of the truck, Jay hanging onto her pony tail for leverage.

Jay flipped her back over, face down in Ben's lap again, on the seat pulling her ass up and pushed back into her, his shorts to his ankles, having pulled his left leg free. She became very vocal, screaming how good it felt and how big he was inside her.

He finally dipped his thumb into her juices and then surprised her pushing his thumb into her ass making her scream, then yelling "no, no, no! Oh fuck, I'm..." He surprised her with the new intrusion.

She then collapsing into the seat as her pussy spasmed around his cock, her legs trembling. As soon as she relaxed a bit he went back to fucking her pussy, pulling her knees back up on the seat, his thumb moving slowly in and out her ass hole. Her moaning and begging continued, "Lance has never fucked me like this, please don't stop!"

Billy told them they were almost back to the apartment and Jay needed to finish before they got there so Lance wouldn't know.

Terri lifted her head, "beach, drive to the beach, oh fuck I'm cumming again!" She squealed.

Billy knew just where to go so they all could play with her at the same time. He drove a little faster than he should have wanting to get his hands on her.

They soon arrived and parked behind a few trees, almost next to another SUV that had parked in the shade of the tree at the county park. Britt in the passenger seat hoped out and opened the back door to watch and video Terri taking the cock buried deep inside her.

The guy fucking Terri from behind finally grabbed her pony tail again pulling her head back, pounding into her faster and grunting. Terri could feel him swelling within the walls of her stretched pussy. He pulled her hair hard to push himself as deep as he could before releasing his seed deep inside her.

When the guy started going soft inside of her, Terri hopped out the open door on the drivers side going to Billy, dropping to her knees in the parking lot, one of her thigh socks bunched up below her knee, the two of them made quick work of his shorts and boxers. He had been waiting to play with her and was already to go.

All four of the guys, including Billy who was pulling his shirt over his head looking down at her, watched her giving him a blow job that he would never forget.

The parking lot lights illuminated her naked petite little body as she worked his cock in and out her mouth occasionally taking his scrotum into her mouth while she jerked him off, two of the guys catching her porn performance on their phones, her own fingers rapidly rubbing her clit.

He finally stepped out of his shorts and boxers and pulled her up by her pony tail and pushed her against the back seat of the open door of her 4Runner. She bent over on her own wanting more dick inside her as Billy lifted her right leg for better access.

She loved the feeling of being groped and fucked in public where others could watch. This was heaven to her as the guys took turns with her little tits while she was being fucked. She occasionally looking around for the owners of the other cars parked near by, wanting more of an audience to put on her show.

Billy had her right leg up even higher to get full access to her already creamy pussy, making wet slapping noise as her juices and cum leaked down her legs.

She heard giggling and looked over to see what looked like two soccer moms staggering a bit pulling a beach wagon to a car parked a few spots over from her 4Runner. They had stopped after the sun went down and had quite a few drinks at one of the beach front pubs.

They kept watching as they got closer and then loaded up their beach gear. The one who appeared to be the driver asked the other, "are you ready to go or are you getting off on watching that girl getting fucked by the naked guy?"

"Are you kidding, this is wild as shit, looks like something I would have done back when I was her age, I want to watch, I mean look at these guys, they are hot and naked too!"

The driver asked Terri, "sweetie, you good, I mean you sound like you are having fun over there!"

Terri just smiled and rapidly shook her head yes, gasping for air.

One of the guys looking over at her, smiles and asks her if she wanted to join in.

She laughed, "I am a bit old for those games now but watching is making me a bit excited!"

"Lady, you're never too old and you still got it going on, I would do you or your friend in a heart beat, come on over and you can play with this!" Britt told her.

He grabbed himself, his shorts showing a bit of a tent pole, he had been waiting for his turn with Terri.

The older lady was a MILF for sure, looked to be in her late thirties maybe early forties, short red hair, very pretty face, firm tanned arms and legs cover in sexy freckles, she stood close to six foot, tall and slender with a nice round Irish redhead ass.

She was wearing a regular modest black bikini, the bottoms weren't quite a thong, more of a Rio cut that showed off a lot of her bubbly ass cheeks, with two triangles to the top that covered her heavy "C" boobs. She was wearing a hallow weaved thigh length black cover up that hung open down the front.

The guys not playing with Terri could tell the lady was contemplating it. She kept looking back at her friend, biting her lower lip, smiling with an evil drunken grin.

She dropped her purse in the front seat, her hands empty now, she took a few steps forward, "let's see what you guys got sweetheart!" Looking Britt and Jay over, the guys also wanting to get a closer look at her.

Ben, who Terri had earlier given a blow job too had also moved toward her all ready, "you want to leave that cover in the car too, I'd love to have a better look at what's under that net cover up."

She again looked back at her girlfriend who was laughing, "don't be shy Betty, you were drooling over the young guys playing volley ball, now you got a few of your own to play with!"

"This is fucking crazy, I can't do something like this, I've never, well not in a long time anyway! And besides we are in a public parking lot!"

Britt walks to her, "as you can see Terri doesn't care we are in a parking lot, let me help you out!" Reaching out slowly pushing the cover up off her shoulder.

She dropped her cross arms to let him. "No really this is insane, y'all are a bit too young and..." but nothing followed as she let him repeat with the other side.

Betty giggled as she looked back at her girlfriend, "please tell me to stop, this is craziness!" Then she let her cover drop to her hands, her nipples already poking hard against her bikini top. She looked back again at her girlfriend, "you need to come over here too if we are going to play with them, you can't just watch!"

The driver laughed, her phone resting on top of her car pointed at her slightly inebriated girl friend, "girl I'm married, but like you said, it is exciting watching them and you, you can be as slutty as you want, I just want to watch you handle those young cocks, you deserve it!"

Betty looked over at her girlfriend with her phone pointed at her, they both giggled. "Go ahead, I'll never tell," the driver told her.

Jay took her right hand leaving the other to hold the cover up, while the other two guys watched and waited as she was being relieved of her garments, he placed her hand against his hard dick in his shorts, "want to see it?"

Her eyes got big as she palmed his hardon relieving it was a bit bigger than average, she begins sliding her hand up and down it's length, she smiled and shook her head yes.

Ben, close enough to touch her watches, and is waiting for the right time while he was checking out her soccer mom body that has been well taken care of over the years. Slight tummy bulge, little bit of a sag to her ample full boobs that over flowed the bikini top a bit, they looked soft and bouncy. And still a nice plump round ass, that seemed to be her best asset and she knew it.

Jay who fucked Terri in the back seat moved over closer to see what was unfolding, and get a better look at the older lady who was beginning to loose what little she was wearing.

She dropped the cover-up on the pavement and was fumbling with the guys zipper and belt as he pulled his shirt over his head revealing a toned tanned chest.

Betty looked back again, "not a word to anyone you bitch!" She pulled his cock free wrapping her hand around its girth as his shorts dropped, he wasn't wearing underwear, he stepped out of his shorts so he would not trip over them, standing in front of her naked.

"Oh my!" Came a comment from Betty's friend, as she watched her friend stroking the cock in her hand and her other hand rubbing his bare chest. She decided maybe it wouldn't hurt to get closer and not have the car in the way so she could watch and video unobstructed.

He looked Betty in the eyes, "I want to see your tits, do you mind, can I?"

She didn't say a word, just slowly nodded her head yes as she continued to stroke the growing cock between her fingers.

"Britt, you want to fuck Terri now, I'm done here?" Billy asked, turning to watch what was happening behind him, his cock glistening with Terri's juices and on his still semi hard.

Kelly's friend smiles, "now that looks nice young man!" Staring at his nude body comparing him to Britt's body.

Britt laughed, "you damn right I do!" Leaving Betty to Ben and Jay who was being jerked off.

Ben reached behind Betty's back, untying her top, then behind her neck pulling her top away revealing two very white big pretty breasts and hard small dark pink nipples that hadn't seen any sunshine in a long time, unlike the rest of her contrasting tanned body.

Ben dropped the top and reached out taking her boob in his hand feeling how soft they were then flicking his finger across her stiff pink nipple.

His other hand groping her full ass cheek, causing her to slightly moan, "I'm guessing these ass cheeks are as white as your pretty boobs aren't they?" She just giggled, her other hand covering the hand massaging her tit. She looked over at her girlfriend videoing her and mouthed, "oh my God!"

He took that as permission to lower her bottoms after slipping his hand inside from the top groping her ass.

She felt her bottoms being pushed down over her ass, she looks over at her friend Tracey, "I..., guys please, I shouldn't be, you should come feel this guys dick Tracey it's so big and hard, I have never."

Ben asked her, "You want me to stop?" Her bottoms now below her cheeks as her ass is being massaged.

She slowly shook her head no as he ran his finger through her butt crack, she shivered feeling the much young guy touching her like she hadn't been touched in a very long time.

Ben reaches out pushing her bikini bottoms the rest of the way off her hips. She wastes no time stepping from them. "Oh nice, a real ginger!" Seeing her sparse neatly trimmed pussy. He then reached down cupping her pussy in his hands and slipping a finger into her slit.

"Oh you must really be enjoying yourself!"

Terri, listening to them with the stranger, she was still face down laying across the back seat taking her third cock in her pussy, a first for her, she had never experienced a gang bang and she was really enjoying being used as a fuck toy.

Not ever having multiple guys, but also now a bigger audience was totally new for her and she was throughly enjoying the experience. She could feel the combination of the guys and her own warm juices running down the inside of her thighs, it felt warm and gross, but exciting.

As Jay was bending Betty forward with his hand in the middle of her back, he had his cock in hand searching for her wet opening. She reached between her legs guiding him to her waiting wet entrance, she made an "auggggg" sound as she felt him sliding inside her.

Ben holding his cock up for her to take it between her lips, she was bending further with her mouth open to take him in her mouth, reaching for his cock and his waist.

Tracey starts laughing, "hay y'all, there is a car coming into the parking lot."

Betty panics and grabs her bikini top from the pavement and jumps into the SUV. Both of them laughing as Tracey starts their truck, Betty telling her "wait, wait!" Then tosses out a few business cards that flutter to the ground, "call me!" And they pull away as the two older women bust out laughing hysterically.

The guys also load up not wanting to get in any trouble, Terri scurrying across the seat with Britt right behind her sliding under her, pulling her back onto his hard wet cock.

Ben was passing out clothes that were left on the ground, including Betty's bottoms and her cover-up. Brett smiling still naked as he continues to help Terri pound herself with his cock.

Passing the vehicle it appears to be no one important but Billy knows they need to get Terri home.

It is only a few more minutes and Terri is screaming in pleasure as Britt unloaded inside her. Terri is squirming trying to push down harder to get him deeper inside her.

As he withered from being spent inside of Terri, she starts laughing, "damn you guys I have never been fucked like that before, I'm a fucking mess you guys have made me a gross cum slut!"

Ben tells her, "but I didn't get to fuck you!"

She smiles, "can you make it a quickie you got like three minutes?"

They all laugh together at her comment. "Lance is going to know y'all fuck me, there is too much oozing out of me for him not too."

Ben hands her Britt's t-shirt, "here use this!"

She does her best to wipe herself clean but it is still leaking from her stretched out used pussy.

"I'll figure it out," she giggles, "he started this, he wanted to show me off to you guys, it's his fault, and the tequila's. It makes me horny as hell!"

They all laugh again, "I hope he does it again and we will remember the tequila! You got some good pussy young lady!" Billy tells her, "and you owe me a blow job!"

"Yeah and you do suck a good dick too!" Ben says.

"Well next time he gets me that fucked up around y'all, I don't give a fuck who does what to me, this was fun as hell! And this being without clothes is fucking incredible, I love it!"

She balls up the shirt stuffing it between her legs to sop up the cum leaking from herself, she is now the only one naked riding in her truck, giggling about what just happened.

Arriving more than two hours later, Lance comes out to meet them. As soon as Billy gets out Terri's truck he asks Lance, "did you get caught up in that wreck on 95, man I thought we were going to have to spent the night their with your girlfriend!"