Terri, a Day on the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just laughed and waved them off getting to work cleaning, rinsing and stowing gear.

Once they were done the crew said their goodbyes to the college student's and both boats headed to the docks.

It was well after 4:00 when they tied up at the marina, her tiny tank top dried from the sun shine and wind while up on deck. She pulled her phone out the dry bag. Having lost two phones in four months, she never takes it out on the boat anymore.

There were a few missed calls, regular and FaceTime, and a text message from her boyfriend telling Terri he had grabbed her 4Runner and left her the Harley soft tail, and that he needed it to move a bunch of boxes, telling her he hoped she didn't mind.

She rolled her eyes having flashed people all day and now she was going to have to ride the bike home in her bikini bottoms and little stretched out cropped tank top, what could possible go wrong she thought to herself.

After securing the boat and cleaning out the coolers the crew said they're good byes, the guys still ogling Terri in her little top and cute half exposed ass cheeks as she headed toward the parking lot.

She found the bike with no problems, then checked the two side compartments, empty, so she stuffed her cooler bag and dry bag inside. He did leave the helmet she worn, a half cap, riding gloves and sports glasses, looked more like sunglasses.

She was a bit ticked, she was no wear near dressed properly to be on the Harley, especially having to take the interstate hoping she didn't have any run ins with bugs, but then she thought, "I'm going to be about naked riding home, this might actually be fun!" Knowing from past rides the wind likes to push up regular t-shirts and the stretched out cropped top could get interesting quick.

She hopped on and secured her iPhone in the holder, plugging her phone into the bikes communication system. Leaning back looking down at herself tiny top and mostly bare body and giggled to herself hoping she didn't get stopped on the way home.

She fired up the powerful motor between her thighs, having to lean forward a bit, the bike a bit big for her petite stature, she could feel the nylon material of her bottoms bunching up in her ass crack, making a lot less rear coverage.

She also knew the little shirt was hanging away from her small tits as well, giving anyone near eye level a possible up shirt or side view via the arm holes. The thought of flashing more strangers gave her a little tingle.

She giggled to herself, feeling a bit daring as she shifted the bike into first and headed towards the exit of the marina. Driving down the secondary street the wind felt good in the now mid ninety degree temperature having cooled off a few degrees. Her body still having a slight layer of perspiration popping out.

Turning onto the north/south highway towards the interstate she started to feel the back of the tiny top flapping up her bare back from the updraft caused by the movement of the big bike rumbling over the pavement. She thought to herself, "this could get interesting when I go a bit faster!"

She was getting a lot of waves and smiles from others on motors, and guys especially in vehicles as she passed them. And why wouldn't she in her bikini bottoms and bouncing short stretched out cropped tank top, she had a lot of bare tanned skin she was showing off.

Soon she was headed up the on ramp to I-95. Picking up speed the wind blowing her hair back still tied up in a pony tail bouncing off her back, already feeling the the back on the cropped tank top flopping up and down again.

As she was switching lanes to get out of the merging traffic she felt the of the shirt at the back of her neck, followed by the front of the shirt slip over her her cute almost "b" sized tits and up to her neck. She just giggled picking up speed to move through the traffic.

After a few miles she thought to herself, the only thing that would make it more exciting would be if she was totally topless, but knew the cops wouldn't appreciate that, or would they.

She was cruising along, horns beeping, lots of woohooing, when her phone rang, she looked down to see it was her boyfriend Lance FaceTiming her.

She giggled and hit the answer button with her left hand then adjusted her little boom mic, "hay baby, the people on the interstate are loving that you left me the Harley to get home on!"

"Holy crap, where are your clothes? Your practical naked!"

"I almost wish I was, at least without this top, it is annoying like this, it keep slapping my skin and it stings." He sees her tug the top down a bit briefly but as soon as she lets go it jumps back up to her neck.

"Seriously, I'd love to see that too! Do it!" He is staring at this phone watching the shirt hugging her neck, both her white untanned boobs and taunt small nipples on display.

"I can't just take my top off on the interstate, I'll get a ticket or arrested, I am pushing it now!"

There is yelling in the background from guys next to her but he can't understand them, but he loves the idea of her being exposed in public.

"Yes you can, do it, just pull your left arm free and over your head! I am recording you now! You look fucking awesome!"

She looks around, plenty of people are watching her ass and boobs already and she can feel the tingle between her thighs, the vibration of the engine not helping calm her excitement.

"Baby, just rip it off and let it go!"

"You're crazy, I can't do that!"

He hears some more yells, "nice tits girl!" From a passing motorist, sounds like a female voice.

"See they can already see them, do it for me!"

"Yeah us too!" She hears in the background.

"Who is with you in my truck?"

He laughed, "no one!"

"Yeah right, pan your phone and show me!"

He laughed again and moved the phone, three guys in the backseat and another in the passenger seat. One in the back yells out, "ok you saw us now take off the shirt and let us watch you ride topless, you know you're fuckin loving it!"

Several of them now joining in, "strip it off," "we want an unobstructed view of those pretty titties," "we have seen them already just do it!"

Terri knew a few of them, the others she had no idea who they were, but she was eating up their comments and attention. She knew she only had a few more exits to go and her apartment was only two and half miles from the interstate through the back street.

"I better not go to jail for you assholes!" Then reached back and pulled the shirt over her head. The guy behind her can't believe what he is watching, this already almost naked cutie was peeling her top off in front of him.

She uses the wind to wiggle her left arm free, the shirt now flapping from her right shoulder. She can hear the guys yelling over her helmet head set, "she's fucking doing it!"

Then she engages the clutch lever to maintain speed and drops her right arm back, the top is gone with the rushing wind.

One of the guys yells, "tell her to meet us at the new store before she goes home, I want to see those in person!" The guys knowing she would have to ride the bike across town a good twenty minutes away.

"Tell him fuck no!" She speeds up to get over knowing her exit is coming up. Her boyfriend and his buddies still watching her over her phone's camera. Her heart pounding knowing if she gets stopped there is no way she will be able to talk her way out of it.

Getting off at the exit she manages to make the right turn without being delayed by traffic.

Then Terri was able to make the turn to get off the main highway and head down the less traveled streets to her apartment building. In minutes she is pulling into the bike parking area, she drops her arm across her boobs, now feeling a bit vulnerable, "Bye," she tell the guys and disconnects. Hurrying to grab her bags and head inside using her lunch bag you cover up her boobs.

Within minutes her phone buzzes, "Come join us at Spanky's then for a drink or two, and dress sexy!" He texted her after she hung up on them.

She just laughed thinking about his request and what she might wear if she decided to join them. After her day of constant exposure she was still quite excited, having had no relief since it started that morning, she was actually desiring more for herself.

After washing the salt water from her body and resisting the urge to touch herself knowing she was limited on time.

Using her flat iron she quickly put some crimps in her hair to make it look a bit wild. Going to her closet she pulled her sheer long sleeve black button up dress off the hanger and tossed it on the bed, it is more of a beach cover up, with the little roses on it.

Then dug through her dresser for her black booty shorts she usually wore with that dress along with the black wedding buster bra. She added a little make up to her eyes and some blush to her cheeks, she really didn't need any for her tanned face.

Sitting on the edge of the bed putting on a pair of thigh high black socks with red bands, Terri was thinking about her ride on the Harley earlier. Reliving how her boyfriend got her to finish stripping off her top while his friends and lord knows how many commuters on I-95 looked on, it only renewed her excitement and dampness between her legs.

The more she thought about it the more she wanted to teach him a lesson, that she is not just a sex toy. Even though it had her extremely excited at the moment and many other times in the past, maybe it was just an excuse for her to show off on her own.

She picked up the buster, then decided to just toss it back on the dresser and go braless. She knew her hard pink nipples and little tits would be seen through the barely there dress, and she likes the idea.

She reached for the low rise lace booty panties and decided, "fuck it, he wants his friends to see me, fucking all of me, game on bitch," then picked up the sheer button-up dress and slipped it on, leaving the top two buttons undone. It stopped about mid thigh, a bit above her knee socks. Looking in the mirror she knew anyone looking at her later would have no doubt there was nothing under it, it made her giggle and damp between her thighs knowing she was about to be almost naked in public again today.

She slipped on a pair of slutty looking heels, not even bothering with a purse, she headed out the door to meet her boyfriend at Spanky's.

She giggled at herself as she prepared to mounted the Harley, again looking around for neighbors who might be watching her wearing the sheer dress and thigh socks, "I bet I am a sight in this outfit, I do feel a bit slutty!" She giggled to herself.

She hiked up the dress to swing her leg over feeling the now cool leather against her bare pussy and ass. She brought the bikes motor to life vibrating between her thighs.

Heading out the wind rushing up along her legs which helped bring the dress to her upper thighs. She was loving the feeling of the breeze rushing between her legs tickling her bare pussy under neither.

At the first red light she came too, she smiled at the guy looking down at her from a lifted Ford truck with big mud tires. Still looking up into his eyes, Terri reached down releasing the bottom button as she smiles back at him with an evil grin on her face. "He wants people to see me, I am going to make it happen!" She mumbled to herself.

It was already quite obvious she wasn't wearing panties, but when she pulled away from the red light the dress blew back, now opened up a bit more over her thighs and she was enjoying the feeling of being overly exposed, her white untanned crotch glowing.

The wind had not exposed her small boobs but she could feel the wind swirling around inside her loose fitting dress. Terri had enjoyed her exposure earlier on the way home from work and it had excited her quite a bit, just as it was doing now with the bottom of her dress pushed open giving her the same familiar feeling.

Arriving at Spanky's she saw her 4Runner already there. She retrieved her phone from the holder and headed inside, her heart pounding knowing everyone was about to be treated to her naked body beneath the see thru dress. The thigh socks just made her look even more adorable and very desirable.

Terri entered the bar with her head held high full of confidence and a stomach full of butterfly's. She noticed the volume of the conversations go a bit lower. Terri's boyfriend, his buddies and the rest of the patrons stood there with the mouths open staring at her.

"Holy fuck Terri, we can see, see all of you in that dress!" One of the guys said looking her up and down, spreading extra time examining her lack of panties.

Her boyfriend still hasn't found his words yet looking at her tits and lack of even a tiny g-string, her smooth pussy and slit, a bit concealed only by shadows and the way she is standing in front of them.

"So is this 'In Person' enough for who ever said that on the phone?" She said with a hand on her hip, and her knee bent.

"Well on the phone you weren't wearing a top, but that's a damn good start!" He was staring at her adorable little tits the whole time as the top slid around over her nipples as she moved.

Smirking she looked at her boyfriend, "well Lance doesn't mind y'all or anyone else seeing me so," she waved to the bartender who was ogling her as well, "I think I need a double Patron please!"

The guys all looked at each other not sure what she meant by her unfinished comment.

When she turned for her shot, they could all see the outline of her tan on her white ass from the bikini bottoms she had been wearing to work the last few months. Her top wasn't as white, having moved her top around and off at the beach when she could get away with it.

"Damn that's a killed ass she's got too Lance!" One of his buddies said out loud.

She downed the double tequila shot and asked for another. One of the guys asked her, "what did the 'so' mean in you last comment?"

She just smiled at him and shrugged her shoulders, giving him a wink. As a few other people they knew joined them after seeing Terri walk in and wanted a closer look.

Lance finally apologized for leaving her to ride the Harley home not knowing that was all the clothes she had, but also added how hot she looked almost naked on the interstate.

"Almost, Lance all she was wearing just was her bikini bottoms! And judging by those tan lines there wasn't a lot covered up back there!" One of the guys said. Looking at her ass standing behind her.

Terri just giggled, "so you noticed my ass too?" Taking her second double tequila shot from the bartender, "let's do one more."

They all laughed, "we noticed everything sweetie!"

"Well I hope I didn't disappoint!" Then downed the third double Patron shot.

Billy was quick to tell her, "I don't see anything disappointing, except your not completely naked! Right Lance?"

He just smiled, "she knows we aren't ever satisfied."

She could already feel the tequila warming her body, causing her nipples to become rock hard against the practical invisible material. The attention from the small group of friends and other ogling her, was adding to the dampness between her legs.

One of the guys laughs, "yeah, I agree with Billy, the only thing disappointing right now is there is a dress on you! You're wearing more than you were on the bike you were riding on the Interstate!"

She grinned at him giving him a wink and shrugging her shoulders again, then giggled.

Another guy not with Lance earlier asks, "what the hell was she wearing on the interstate?"

"Dude, nothing but her little red bikini bottoms riding Lance's Harley!" One of Lances friends tells him.

"No shit! Wish I coulda seen that shit, she's hot as fuck!"

Terri grins at them, "wouldn't be the first time I was naked in this bar. Was kinda fun last time!"

This time the guy realized maybe she was giving him, someone maybe, anyone permission to expose her more.

The bartender called out to her, "ready for this one Terri?"

When she had to lean against the guy who made the comment about the bike to get her drink, the circle around her had become a bit fuller because of other guys wanting to see her in the dress. She felt the guys hand move across her chest briefly flicking her hard nipple, then the feeling of the dress open up more, she knew one of the five remaining buttons had just been released. She smiled taking the shot from the bar, looking back over her shoulder at him smiling.

No one noticed as her boobs could already be seen through the material. But the guy knew, seeing the opening a bit lower to just below where her bra would have been had she been wearing one. Lance was too busy watching others watching Terri.

Terri winked at the guy who released the button and tweaked her nipple, giving him an approval for what he had just done.

Lance was quite excited and proud of his hot sexy girlfriend who was finally taking his suggestions, on her own to be more revealing in her outfits. Showing more skin was what it came down too, he wanted exposed tits and ass in public and he was now getting it, and more.

Several of the guys chatting her up telling her how sexy she looked, how daring her dress was, all giving approval, of course some suggestion more. Ignoring the fact her boyfriend was right there.

Same guy as before who was standing behind her, reached around and handed her another shot glass. As soon as she took it, with the others watching this time, his hand reach for her dress releasing another button.

They all just stared and smiled seeing her dress now open to almost her belly button. A few giving a quiet "damn it." Lance missed it showing a few guys the video of her on the Harley earlier.

She downed the shot, then turned around and give the guy a hug, "I know what your doing, I like it and I don't give a fuck!" She could feel his hand again before she removed her arms from his neck. "Are you trying to get me naked?" She giggled to him.

When she turned back around a few guys made comments seeing the dress open showing her bare tummy and belly button. Only two buttons left somewhat hiding her almost bare pussy beneath the sheer dress. The curves of her little boobs showing almost to her nipples from the center.

Now when she started leaning or turning they could see inside the dress, even though they could already see them through the dress, they just seemed more exotic uncovered in the bar.

Lance finally noticed, "oh damn baby, you stripping for us?"

"Not me, I'm innocent!" She giggled the tequila having her head buzzing.

He reached over sliding the right side off her shoulder. She didn't do anything to stop him or the sleeve from dropping off her shoulder. A cheer went out as the dress fell away revealing her right tit, tummy and side to below her belly button as the right side of the dress dropped lower, the sleeve bunching up down her arm.

No one outside the group could really see what was happening as they crowded around Terri to get better looks and snap pictures of the slutty drunk exhibitionist.

This time Lance saw his friend reach around and release another button on his girlfriend's dress. Then his hand remained and dropped to the last one as well. This allowed the dress to fall apart down the center completely exposing her smooth bare pussy.

Another cheer a bit louder this time, someone pushed the other side of the dress off her left shoulder.

A few other hands reached for her boobs and pinched her nipples. She giggled not doing a thing to stop them, resting her hands on the forearms of some of the guys groping her.

Lance just watched not sure what to do as a guy he didn't know reached around from behind her cupping both her little boobs in his hands then rolled her nipples between his thumb and fingers.

Terri just closed her eyes letting the guy grope her, the dress hanging at her elbows.