All Comments on 'Terri and Anthony Ch. 01'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
A Basic Stroke Story with a Few Nifty Nuances

I liked it and hope the author keeps writing. The sex scene was hot and potential of discovery upped the ante. Character development and dialog is still rough. But with diligence .... ? Time will tell. Anthony's coolness and reassurance in face of Terri's remorse was a very nice touch . I thank datura58 for sharing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
Very good indeed

The conversation between the Mother and son is really great. You're a professional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
first rate

very well done. Look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far so good

Great chapter.

Bout to read the other one

-Silver💙

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Terri And Anthony Ch. 01:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Married, Fertile Mother, Terri and Eighteen Year Old Virile Son, Anthony.

A reader's commented this is a "stroke story" to which I say hogwash; a son fucking his mother is nothing but a son's desire to please and pleasure his mother, regardless of the adolescent guilt he might have the first time. The sex was swift and unexpectedly not described sufficiently, even though Mother Terri was in a heightened state of inebriation--and at her insistence she wanted her son to fuck her bareback.....exactly as Mother Terri told her son to do, and not allowing him to pull out! Nothing is finer than mother and son sex--"nothing can be finer than (North) Carolina in the morrrrrning"--this mother and son's initial incestuous coupling did deserve a better, longer described fucking.

Anthony's mother was horny, in urgent need of a soulful, long-winded fuck to the farthest depths of of her pussy by her son's bigger than his father's dick, the details should have displayed more compassion of his mother--that he loves very much!!

I appreciate the theme, and the character's roles. The theme has merit in many areas, other than the shortened sexual descriptions. The images did harden my dick, rousing my libido better than I expected, mainly because I loved Mother Terri and her "take-hold" of the scene

with her son and her insistent determination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story a little short though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mother’s pussy is wet and warm, easily taking my 7”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Brilliant and possible how many people fuck someone they shouldn't when drunk

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked the story but a little quick on the sex!!! Hate these short chapter 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES