Terrible Luck of a Coward

Story Info
Lowly peasant man is manhandled by various shopkeepers.
1.1k words
3.71
8.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jubalog
Jubalog
29 Followers

You are sweeping the floor between two rows of shelves when you overhear customers discussing something. You pretend to be focused on your work while listening closely. A large bounty has been placed on a witch that recently moved in to the swamp outside your village. It is suspected that she has been sneaking magical herbs into your villages water supply. This is due to the strange happenings timed in correlation with her first spotting.

Losing your focus on sweeping you begin to slow down. You fantasize about slaying the witch for the bounty. Being a hero to the people of your town. The wealth and fame allowing you to live a life of comfort. You know you are to weak in reality.

You are shocked back to reality when you feel a crushing pain in your groin. You drop your broom as you look down and see a green hand in between your legs squeezing your balls. You throw your hands over the hand to try and feebly pry it off. You look over your shoulder to see it was your boss, Bella, who was squeezing your genitals.

The seven-foot tall half orc women had your balls in a death grip from behind. To your horror, she begins to lift you up. your face contorts as you let out a high-pitched whine. She begins to carry you towards the door.

"Slacker, no slacking, slacker" She shakes your body causing your testicles to crack audibly. You cry out. "No more job, slacker. No do work, no more job."

"Please, you are breaking them!" You shout as another crack sounds out.

"No break, you come back, I take. I make ornament." She then throws you out into the street. You lay there a while cradling your balls.

The bounty drifted back into your thoughts as you lay there. The money would be nice since you are now jobless. Slaying an evil witch would be a surefire way to get laid, not that you had any issues with that. Although, you had heard the stories of adventurers being maimed and killed horribly. Are you ready to take up the risk? Definitely not.

You decided the best course of action was to plead with your girlfriend for financial support. Girlfriend being used loosely. After struggling to your feet you make your way to the blacksmith. You spot your girlfriend sweeping the front steps. When her eyes met yours you shuttered.

"Sylvie, I need some money." She stares at you with a silent grin. She leans the broom onto the wall and beckons you with a finger. You and the whole town are terrified of her. The only reason you are with her is because she picked you and you are too scared to say no.

You decided to resort to begging. "My boss threw me out by my nuts. They hurt bad. Please, Sylvie." You say shakily. "I need money."

Her expression changed into anger. "I dont care if you got fired or a donkey kicked you in the balls. The only reason I put up with your pussy ass is because you got the biggest dick in town, trust me I checked. If your nuts dont work anymore you can just fuck off." You break eye contact and look at the ground.

"Actually... " She storms towards you and grabs you by the front of your leather pants. Her arms tense as she lifts you off the ground, crushing your balls. You grab onto her wrists for support.

"If they dont work I can just cast them in iron and make two paper weights." She says while carrying you towards the front door.

Once inside, you are taken through the building and into her bedroom. She throws you onto the bed.

"You better pray to the gods that you can get it up!" She says as she begins to pull your pants down to your knees. You know you are going to be in for a tough time.

You watch as she begins to aggressively rub your dick. Her hand smacking hard into your balls as it comes down each time. Your hedonistic desires are able to overcome the fear and pain. After a few minutes, you become erect. "Lucky fuck, I would have had your balls resting on my nightstand by the end of the day." She grins.

She begins to remove her own pants. You see her wet pussy and throb in anticipation. You dare not move in fear of her wrath.

She positions herself over you and begins to slowly slide your ten inch cock inside. She easily makes it to the base. You remain completely still as she maneuvers your penis.

She slowly slides back up and then down. The speed and Rhythm begin to build. A pain begins to build in your balls as she slams into your tightened up nut sack. Changing positions, she leans forward and places a hand over your face. As she slams harder and harder into your balls you fight the urge to cry out.

Her speed seems to reach a peak which is maintained. She begins to Scream in ecstasy as she orgasms. As this happens she slams into your balls harder. You begin to cum as if it was forced out by the flattening of your balls.

She slows down and sits at the base of your cock for a moment. You lay there with aching balls waiting for her to do something. She gets up and your cock slides out.

"Not bad, I think I could help you out with your financial issues." She says as she puts her pants back on. "Go wait by the front door, ill be over there in a minute."

After a few minutes of waiting she walks in with a satisfied look carrying a sword and backpack. "Take it" She says as she forces the supplies into your arms.

"Oh my gods, please. I'm no hero." You say while loosely holding the weapon.

Her face takes on a stern expression "You will bring this back once you are done or I really will take your balls." She sack taps you and you grunt. "Now as for your financial issues. You may have heard about that healthy bounty for the witch? Well, I thought that was to good an opportunity to pass up!"

"But I-"

She cuts you off. "So! If you manage to bring me the witches head I will let you keep 30% of the bounty!" She looks down at your groin. "And if not..." She makes a scissoring motion with her fingers.

After a short awkward silence she pushes you out the front door. "Good luck!" She shouts just before slamming the door in your face. You decide that her threats were not empty. It is in your best interest to begin the journey to the witch.

Jubalog
Jubalog
29 Followers