The Job Interview

Story Info
The job market can be tough.
2.3k words
4.41
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Job Interview

Kelly sighed and tossed aside the want ads from the three-day old paper she had fished out of someone's trash. The job market was not kind to 20-year-olds with little experience and no signs of stable circumstances. The fact that she'd aged out of the state's foster system and the support offered was minimal beyond that didn't really help her in interviews. None of the people telling her she needed more experience, or at least a fixed address, really cared what her problems were.

Some bad luck here and some poor choices there, largely stemming from desperation, had left her serious financial problems. She had learned the hard way that anything called an 'opportunity' was best just dismissed as a scam. There was day labor, if she was willing to put up with the behavior of the men she worked with. Some were decent sorts that left her alone to focus on their own work. Some leered. Some suggested other ways she could make money. She wasn't that desperate. Yet.

That might change soon, though, she reflected as she carried a cardboard box away from yet another crappy apartment. She didn't have the money for rent, and nothing she was willing to offer would change that. Given the gender of the manager's occasional overnight guest, offering him sex probably wouldn't have helped either.

Another 'opportunity' presented itself in the form of a discreet advertisement in a local throwaway rag she found. It was a call for models, and she decided it was worth the time as long as they didn't ask for money to 'build her a portfolio' or something. She had heard tales from some of the former foster girls she kept in contact with. There were a couple of agencies would happily take your money and claim they were looking for work for you, but never actually do anything.

A call to the agency had gotten her the address and a little more information about the work. They hadn't come out and said it over the phone, but Kelly was fairly sure she knew what they did.

After taking a night to think about it, in bus shelter, she decided that she had no real objections, and it might even be fun, she decided to go for it. A call to an old boyfriend got her the use of his laundry room and his shower, as long as she was willing to share that shower with him. That had been rather fun, but the guy was still an asshole. Sex had never been a problem between them. Nearly everything else was. She finished cleaning up and making herself presentable before heading for her interview.

The small office building on the border of downtown and an industrial park wasn't much to look at. It wasn't dingy or dilapidated, though, and an effort had been made to keep the place clean and neat. She went in and consulted the directory before heading upstairs.

The studio took up most of the second floor and what she saw of it while headed for the office for her interview looked professional. The manager greeted her warmly and asked her to sit down.

"We just need to get a few quick details out of the way before the actual interview begins," the man said as he took a seat behind his desk and briefly examined her driver's license to verify her age. Then, he asked "do you know what we do here?"

Kelly nodded. "Adult entertainment. Porn."

"Do you have any issues with that?" he asked.

"No." She shook her head.

"We're going to be videotaping your interview and your answers to the questions will help to determine how far you can go with us, agreed?"

"Yeah. I came here ready to go pretty far," she smiled. The man nodded, seeming pleased with her answer, and got up.

"We're set up in the office next door."

Kelly was led to an office that had a camera and lighting set up to record the interview. She sat on the couch and he took his place behind the desk near the camera. He started it running and began the interview. He asked routine questions about her age and experience, both in modeling and in sex. Asking the age at which she'd lost her virginity made her blush slightly, before telling him she'd been 13. She enjoyed sex and wasn't making enough money at her day job were the reasons she gave for getting into the porn industry.

He explained that the studio had two areas. One did layouts for magazines, and another did movies. Then he asked her to strip.

Kelly stood without hesitation and began to remove her clothes. The interviewer seemed pleased with her lack of hesitation and modesty. He had her turn around when she took off her skirt and bend over when she took off her panties.

"Well, based on just this, I can get you some photo shoots, assuming you're willing to pose with men." She nodded. "Women?" She nodded with only a slight hesitation. "Good, good. Now if you want to do movies, I'll require a bit more."

"If those casting couch videos I've seen are accurate, you want to have sex with me." Those were her ex-boyfriend's third favorite type of porn video.

"Those are a bit exaggerated," he laughed.

"So...no sex?" she tried to sound disappointed, only to realize, she actually was.

"I'm married," he displayed his left hand with a wedding band, "but I have got someone I want you to pose with."

"Okay." She perked up a bit. After all, she had psyched herself up for making a slut of herself on camera before coming here.

The casting director picked up his phone and spoke to someone briefly. A short time later, the door opened and a tall, well-built black man entered the room. Kelly stared, feeling a rush to her loins. "This is Simon. Simon, meet Kelly. She's auditioning today and needs a partner." Simon nodded and looked her over. "Any problems performing with Simon?"

Although she never would have admitted it to her ex, her favorite porn videos had been the same as his. She loved the White Trash Whore movies, and often pictured herself in the actress place. "Only that he's just standing there," Kelly answered. "Come to mama!"

Both men laughed and the drawstring pants, the only thing he was wearing, came off.

Simon had a good-sized dick, 8.5 inches, and he quickly grew hard under her oral attentions. She shocked both men and even surprised herself when she adjusted her position a bit and took him to the root. "Holy shit!" Simon exclaimed over the sensation. "You getting this?"

"Every frame," the director assured him.

She couldn't keep it up long, and backed off, but she'd proven she could. Her ex-boyfriend had been useful for something, at least. After a couple of moments of sucking and licking, she took him to the root again.

"Okay!" Simon gasped. "'Nough of that, less you want me to shoot in your mouth. Turn around and get on your hands and knees."

Kelly quickly did so and groaned as he entered her. He set up a steady rhythm that had her gasping and moaning pretty quickly. He kept up the pace while she had an orgasm and was building towards another. "Do you do anal?" Simon asked.

"Never tried anything that big before," Kelly admitted, after thinking it over for a second, "but I'm willing to try."

He withdrew; his cock well lubricated with her juices and placed it against her rosebud. Gently pushing in, he gradually buried himself in her ass, earning a few pained grunts and finally a satisfied sigh. "Good. Start fucking, please."

He did so with a grin on his face and brought her to another orgasm even as he shot off. Pulling out with a satisfied sigh, he examined Kelly who had collapsed into a 'lazy doggy' position with her head turned to face the camera with a happy smile. "You know, if you stay like that, even our director, faithful husband that he is, might take advantage."

Kelly managed to sit up and give him a rueful smile before turning to the director. "Well? Will that do or do you want me to prove I'll do girls, too?"

The director considered. He was sorely tempted to try the cute redhead himself, but his wife would kill him. Besides, she knew that he often came home horny and looked forward to it.

"If you don't have a lot of experience with women, it might be best to find out now if you have any hang-ups." He looked over to Simon. "I know you're ready to go, but would you see who is available?"

"Sure." He pulled on his shorts and headed out of the room. A few minutes later, the door opened to admit a short, curvy Hispanic woman in a security guard's uniform. Kelly stared. The woman was unfamiliar, but she bore a striking resemblance to her first girl-crush. Rosa had not been interested in girls, sadly, but that hadn't kept Kelly from rubbing off while thinking about her.

The woman addressed the director.

"Simon asked me to tell you, everyone else has gone home. He had to run to pick up his sister, didn't realize how late it was getting."

The director glanced at his watch and winced. "Yeah, it is later than I thought."

"She'll do." Kelly smiled running her eyes over the woman.

"Do what?" The guard turned to look at her, flushed with embarrassment and looked away. "Ah..."

The director laughed out loud, but choked it off after a second or two. "Sorry, Maria. I shouldn't laugh. We were looking for one of the actresses to do an audition with Kelly, here."

"Oh." Kelly flushed. "Sorry. I thought that was a costume or something. Sexy security guard."

The other woman looked at her and blushed again. "S-sexy?"

"Sure." Kelly watched the woman blush again, but she also looked intrigued.

"Maria really is our security guard," the director said, trying not to chuckle at the way the woman was reacting. "Although, that does give me an idea for a new production. We'll handle the rest of your audition another time."

"Unless she wants to make this her audition as well." Kelly saw the way the Hispanic beauty was watching her.

Maria had to admit, the redhead was gorgeous, and clearly a natural redhead. She had been with women before, but that hadn't worked out so well. Some were just been curious and didn't cared for the experience. Others just wanted no-strings sex. She wanted more than just sex from another woman.

"Okay." She was as surprised to hear herself speak as the director. She didn't know anything about this woman, after all. Well, she was gorgeous and she wanted to have sex with Maria, but that didn't really count as knowing about someone. Nevertheless, she wanted this woman whose name she didn't even know.

"I guess we can do that." The director shrugged. "You'll have to sign some releases, Maria." He turned off the camera. No one would want to see that. He reached into his desk and drew out another set of releases, always sure to keep a spare set or two. Maria looked them over briefly. She had read them before. Being a security guard left a lot of spare time and she got bored.

When the director stuck the signed papers back in his desk, he nodded. "I'll turn the camera back on as soon as you're ready."

"Can I undress you?" Kelly asked Maria, licking her lips at the prospect.

"Okay." Her voice didn't shake, which surprised Maria a bit. She saw the director turn on the camera, but she ignored it and stepped up to Kelly. The naked woman stood up and began unbuttoning her shirt.

Kelly was taller, so she had to stoop a bit to give Maria the searing kiss she delivered while her hands were busy. Maria found herself responding. Her nipples hardened instantly.

Man. This girl can kiss!

She was better than any of her recent dates, that was for sure. Maria realized she was just standing there and began to run her hands over her prospective lover.

The shirt opened to reveal a sensible bra which didn't last long after her shirt was removed. Kelly applied lips and tongue to the revealed breasts. The aureoles were large and sensitive, the nipples like pencil erasers. Sucking on them drew soft moans from Maria. She ran her fingers through Kelly's hair.

All too soon, Kelly moved down and began working on her belt and getting her pants off. The trousers came off easily, but the director asked Maria to bend over as the panties were removed to give the camera a nice beaver shot.

Kelly knelt next to Maria and slowly took down the panties. Then she spread Maria's cheeks, licking her lips in anticipation as she did so. The director gave her a thumbs up.

Soon enough, Maria was lazing back on the couch with her legs spread. It would have been terribly embarrassing, but fortunately, Kelly was taking her mind off that by doing a fine job of licking her pussy. Her technique needed work, Maria acknowledged, but she didn't see a problem in helping her develop it.

The orgasm that overtook her was one of the best she'd ever had. She wasn't sure if it was the beauty of her partner, the earnestness of her effort or the fact that they had an audience and perhaps thousands of people would watch the video and jerk off to it, but it hardly mattered.

When she came down, she made her desires known and was soon pushing the gorgeous redhead toward an orgasm of her own using fingers and tongue. Kelly shuddered under her more experienced ministrations. Maria took her time with long slow licks, kisses and teasing penetrations and soon received a rush of juice. She sat back and licked her lips, being sure to give the camera a good view.

The director called a halt at that point, saying he had enough for a good intro video for both of them. He invited both back to work on a new video starting the following Monday.