All Comments on 'Terrible Sex Problem'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx10 months ago

Love to read about him knocking up and marrying Lanny too, while continuing to breed the other women in his life too — his mom, his aunt, the school secretary and nurse…. And for good measure, his x-girlfriend and her girlfriend too. With his sister, Lanny, and the x-girlfriend and her girlfriend all having multiple babies with him. And a few random women he “helps” along the way also being blessed with babies too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 months ago

Loving all the girls who take care of him, especially his relatives! Five stars and a favorite point!

live4thebjlive4thebj10 months ago

I really tried to get into it but when I read page one I bailed. It’s not the not able to cum thing. I get that. That used to be an issue with me. My exwife when we were first fucking literally no exaggeration walk with a gap between her legs because I would be pounding at that pussy for two hours before I popped. Eventually that stopped happening and happens on very rare occasions but not as long as it used to. But the story just didn’t do it for me. *

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great over the top fucking story.

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Fantastic fun and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dave, you must have been crossing Kansas on I-70 heading for a drop off in Denver when you dreamed this one up. Very few curves, just a straight shot toward a culmination.

linnearlinnear10 months ago

Crazy As always just like I like your stories.

dikupinyadikupinya10 months ago
nice

please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.