Terrible Sex Problem

Story Info
Young man with a sex problem gets help.
19.8k words
4.38
25.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under eighteen in sexual situations. Any resemblance to anyone alive or dead is purely coincidental. This is a tall tail with a fair amount of sex, plus incest in the story. If that's not to your liking STOP READING HERE. The story is way over the top. Try to have fun with it. Read with tongue in cheek.

Try to have fun with it.

Terrible Sex Problem

I have had my own awful sex problem for quite a while now. It's truly embarrassing. I have the most difficult time ejaculating. It takes me a very long time. I don't know why, I just don't understand it. It takes a lot of direct, hard stimulation for me to come.

I'm so jealous of guys who can come quick! Why can't I be a "minute man" now and then? Those guys don't know how good they have it!

As a healthy nineteen year old, my condition is sorta tantamount to becoming a damn monk. In fact the monks might be getting more action than me.

Girls these days seem to WANT to get it over and be done with... Quick! Or, just not do anything at all, a very popular plan as well. Or another popular scheme, do hand jobs, and blow jobs, but real sex is off, off, off the menu. Most guys can live with that plan! It doesn't do anything for me. Blowjobs that end in frustration for me are no fun. Who likes blue balls?

Girls generally don't want to blow you for more than an hour. Hell, they don't want to blow you at all, but most guys don't take too long in a willing woman's mouth. Ten minutes tops, and she's done and he's done and happy. It doesn't work that way with me. I take way too long to come.

I can't come from manual stimulation at all. It just takes too damned long! The only thing that gets me off very consistently is fucking a nice tight juicy pussy. The thing is, it takes at least ninety solid minutes of good straight fucking for me to get off. I try to come quicker... but I just can't.

I'm just a simple slow fucker. I like to fuck in a nice slow rythym as well. I don't know how to change. I'm just never going to be one of those "minute men". I do envy those guys, able to come so fast. A quicky for me is forty-five minutes to an hour. They are very rare.

I was just finishing up high school. Almost time for college! My problem has always made my love life difficult, or maybe even non-existent would be a more accurate word.

I never got laid in high school, mostly because the girls were afraid of getting pregnant, so all I ever got was hand jobs, and a few blow jobs. One girl told me she couldn't fuck me because I was too big and thick. She said I would ruin her for all regular men! I thought that was pure bullshit, because all the girls loved to look at it. I even caught a few of their mothers checking out my equipment and staring at it, through my bathing suit anyway, at the summertime pool parties.

Several of the girl's moms "accidentally" touched my eighteen year old groin with big smiles. One GRANDMA of a girl I knew ran her hand up and down my pants front, and whispered in my ear, "Damn son, you are built nice!" And she kissed my cheek, and squeezed my biceps. She groaned and I think she liked my arm muscles. She gave me a very dirty smile. She slipped me her phone number, and gave me the call me sign. What a great dirty granny! I like her. I may call her yet! Pretty damn sexy woman for a grandmother!

At one pool party at the Morrisons' house I got caught as I was pissing in the basement bathroom and the bathroom door flew open. I was quite sure that I had pressed the lock button. I certainly couldn't stop pissing in the middle, even if I didn't have an audience! So I thought, "fuck it!" and continued to piss and not worry about it.

I looked over, and there was Marybeth's MILF mom Melissa Morrison, and she was not looking me in the eyes. She was staring zombie-like at my cock and balls, her eyes watching my golden stream flow into the bowl.

Melissa was a really good looking woman, not tall, but very well endowed in the chest and ass. Her tits were as big as large melons. Mel was so voluptuous! Her hair was long, jet black and shiny. Her eyes were deep dark brown and totally focused on my cock doing it's piss stream. Melissa was truly entranced by my meat pole.

Right behind her was her sexy eighteen year old daughter Marybeth, who was also transfixed by my piss draining equipment. I was holding my dick with my right hand and I just continued to fill the bowl with urine. I finally finished up, shook off the last few drops and I was putting my cock back in my board shorts.

Suddenly her mom Melissa said, "Wait!" Her eyes never left my cock. "I want to... " she said and then Melissa was on her knees in front of me, and she had pulled out my cock from the confines of my pants.

Marybeth had followed her mom into the tiny basement bathroom, and she locked and latched the door. Marybeth sat on the edge of the bathtub as her mom got on her knees and proceeded to suck my cock. Marybeth was also staring at my dick exactly like her mom! Marybeth was only a foot away from her mom, who was going nuts trying to get all of my hard dick into her mouth! Melissa could get the head and an inch or so into her stretched out lips, and she was PURRING like a cat as she stroked me and sucked. She was loving it! Marybeth leaned forward and licked her lips in anticipation. I noticed that Marybeth's right hand was in her bikini bottoms playing with her cunt. I heard Mel's husband calling for his wife, so Mel reluctantly pulled her mouth off my dick with a pop, and kissed me and said thank you to me. Melissa quickly got up to go to her husband. She kissed my cock one more time before she left the small bathroom. I put the lid down on the toilet to sit down.

"Take over here Marybeth. I have to go take care of Frank," she told her daughter. Frank is her husband. She quickly went up the stairs to him. Melissa looked very pissed off. I think she liked sucking my cock. I know that I certainly enjoyed it.

Marybeth and I were still in the basement bathroom. She got down on her knees in front of me. Her mouth was open as wide as she could open it and she wanted me to put my dick into her mouth. She put my hard dick on her tongue, and tried to pull me into her mouth. Then she put my hands on her head quite submissively.

"Please...Fuck my face!" Marybeth almost begged me! I pushed my dick into her tight little mouth and she groaned around my cock. She was smiling, sort of. She was loving it! My cock went in and out of her mouth as I did what she wanted: I fucked her face!

We could hear the pool party in the back going full swing, lots of splashing and laughter. Marybeth was very, very determined to suck my dick. She loved it when I pushed my cock into her mouth and throat. She did choke on my girth as I went deep, so I would pull out so she could catch a breath, and Marybeth would smile at me.

It was a stretched out smile.

"Would you come in my mouth please? I want to taste your jism." Marybeth was begging me again. She wanted my come. Damn it. She would learn about my awful problem now.

We heard her mom chatting with her husband. "I gotta pee! That one's in use," Mel said. I think she was covering for us down here.

"I just got done in the bedroom bathroom. You might want to air it out first!" Her husband admitted. A few seconds later she yelled.

"Jesus Christ Frank! What the hell did you eat? You have to run down to the store and buy a can of air freshener. Oh my god, buy two or three cans. My eyes are watering! Go quick before someone has to use this bathroom again! My goodness what a stench. You could have opened up a damn window!" Mel was struggling to do just that with the stubborn sash. She finally got the stubborn window open.

"You know that I love you, but that stink of yours could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon. Maybe I should take you to the doctor. That smell is pretty damn bad." Her mom Melissa was not enjoying her husband's aroma at all! Thank goodness they had a powder room up there as well.

"Ok, ok. I'm going! Ten minutes. You want more chips and pretzels? Oh and we are all out of beer," he replied. Frank was all about the damned beer, always!

"You might as well get two more packs of hotdogs and buns while you're there. Will you remember all of that Frank?" Mel asked her stinky husband.

"Ah sure honey. No problem. Beer, pretzels, bratwurst, chips and hot dog buns. And ice. And mustard. And beer. Got it! Half hour, tops." He rushed out the door.

"HURRY. And don't forget the air freshener-" but Frank was out in the car already. The sound of the car starting drowned out her words. He was gone.

Meanwhile, Melissa's lovely daughter Marybeth was trying to duplicate her mother's cocksucking efforts. She could only get about half of my cockhead into her mouth, and she was stroking my shaft and sucking on the head as best as she could. She loved having my hands on her head as she sucked my dick. Her mom burst back into the bathroom. Mel was on fire. Her loins especially!

"My turn Marybeth. If you say one word to your father..." Melissa left the sentence unfinished but Marybeth understood. I noticed that her Mom's panties were kicked off one foot. She was raring to go!

"I gotta try this monster!" She lifted her summer dress over her head and there she was, naked and excited... Because of me and my hard dick! Her tits were ginormous! Melissa had such huge dark nipples and dark puckered areolas. Very, very suckable! She was quite excited. I could smell her delightfully sweet snatch. Melissa was so excited she was DRIPPING pussy juice from her sexy snatch! She wanted my dick inside her really bad!

"Better not let dad catch you! I'm next. Jack is MY boyfriend after all," Marybeth spoke sort of possessively. I was not even aware that I was her boyfriend! When did that take place? Her mother Melissa sat down with me on the toilet with her huge marvelous tits in my face as her dripping wet pussy took my cock in deep inside her tight little cunt. She shook like crazy and came hard as I plunged into her wet happy hole. She threw her head back. She shuddered as she climaxed. Her toes curled and she was bright red as she came hard. She grunted with each delightful thrust.

"Ugh, coming! I can't hold back I'm going to... Ugh come again! Oh fuck me Jack!" She was going up and down like a mad women. We fucked for quite a while. She was so tight! After her forth or fifth orgasm, she squirted all over me. I was sucking on her huge tits, and her daughter was playing with her Mom's clit. What a great little helper!

Her mother exploded one more time and she let loose a tsunami of sex juices as she climaxed.

"You didn't come Jack!" Melissa was concerned about my not coming. We had been fucking about thirty minutes, maybe a bit more. She was very upset. Shit. Now my secret would come out. Damn it! I decided to just fess up and hope they didn't tell anyone about my issues.

"I'm so sorry! It just takes me forever to get off. I apologize." I said. I felt so embarrassed. Both women now knew my terrible secret! They certainly did not seem at all fazed by my admission. They were both smiling at me with looks of genuine affection.

I think her mom was very happy when she heard that. She was smiling as she sucked my dick some more. When I got hard, she sat back on my cock and took me as far inside her tight little cunt as she could take my dick.

There was only two extra inches of my dick that would not fit. Her daughter got down and licked her mother's hard clit. I wrapped my arms around her and played with her long, fat nipples. She loved it, moaning, shuddering

and coming hard. Mel also moaned like a cat in heat! Her eyes were happy. She came two more times extremely hard. Neither woman seemed at all concerned about my trouble having quick or timely climaxes.

Mel got off me and said to her daughter, "You are taking your pill right?"

"Yes Mom, since my big eighteenth birthday, without fail. I don't want to be a mom just yet. My turn!" She was so happy to climb aboard my hard cock. Marybeth licked her lips in anticipation. She stared into my eyes with great anticipation.

With that, she hoisted herself onto my still rock hard dick and pushed herself down. Her mother helped her, and steadied her as she took more and more of my meatpole into her tight little cunt. She shivered, and then she came, just like her mom had just done, almost like an explosion. But she did not scream, just threw her head back and opened her mouth. I guess she also enjoyed the penetration! No words came out. It was a big silent come. She turned beet red in her face as she peaked. It was strange that she was so quiet as she got off. She came again, gripping my shaft tightly as she quivered and moaned.

Her pussy was pulsating like crazy as she climaxed hard. It felt wonderful! Like mother, like daughter, insofar as a tight, talented pussy was concerned. Her daughter was coming the exact same way her mother had just done. The teen came over and over, exactly like Melissa. Those two were like peas in a pod, mother and daughter, both coming like crazy. Her mom was finished fucking me, but her daughter was just getting started. The similarity of their delightful cunts was simply remarkable. Like mother, like daughter! Oh yeah!

Her mom had gotten quickly redressed, kissed me on the lips and left, as her daughter continued to fuck me hard and fast. Marybeth was going up and down wildly, and was loving every single second! She would squeeze the hell out of me every time she climaxed! Each orgasm was accompanied by a happy grunt as she came hard on me. Marybeth seemed to be having the time of her life.

"Thank you Jack! You are a very wonderful man," Melissa said to me as she turned to go. She was going back to the party I guess. She kissed me deeply on the lips before she left. She was a perfect MILF. Her eyes seemed to fill me up with her admiration.

I fucked Marybeth through a bunch of good orgasms and I was loving it. She did not care that I took a long time to come. She seemed to like it a lot! Then she came really super hard, and her eyes just rolled back into her head... and she passed out! I held her tightly as she slowly recovered. I was still just about balls deep inside her tight little cunt, and despite being unconscious, she was still clenching my cock in hard orgasm! How could she climax and clench me so tightly, even while she was out of it, completely

unconscious? Amazing!

Do women have automatic pussies? How can they orgasm so well while they are out of it? She woke up in my arms smiling. She finally was done, and she relaxed her cunt's death grip on my cock. She looked at me, so happy, so satisfied.

"Thank you so much Jack. You are so wonderful!" She spoke to me with stars in her eyes. She kissed me and hugged me tight. Her pussy was still grasping me.

The door burst open again and there was her BFF Cindy Wentworth, blonde hair and blue eyes just staring. She looked furious, like she had been cheated somehow. I don't know why Cindy was so angry with her friend. Marybeth was getting very tired. She pulled off my still hard cock. There was an audible POP! as I withdrew.

She kissed me again, and said thank you. She saw that I had not yet climaxed.

"Oh my god Jack! You STILL didn't come! You are so, so amazing. I must have come twenty times. I'm not even sure, but they were all gut wrenching wonderful huge orgasms! I'm determined to get you off, you wonderful man." She looked at her sexy girlfriend. She was handing off the baton(me) to her BFF.

"Cindy, I need you to take over for me. I came so many times. I'm totally done. You don't mind fucking Jack do you? He takes forever to come." She told Cindy. Cindy was staring at my large unit. "Look at it. Isn't that a lovely big dick?" Cindy was studying my cock in great detail! She just nodded her head yes. She seemed so serious. At least she was serious about studying my penis.

Cindy took all of about three seconds to decide that she really wanted to fuck me! She was sopping wet. I had Marybeth lift up her one leg so I could eat her out to her last good climax. Marybeth just loved it! She came very hard on my face and tongue. She trembled as she came hard one last time.

Cindy was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. Marybeth had come so hard I thought she was going to pass out again. She put on her clothes and kissed me. She was smiling and happy, very well sated.

"Thank you Jack. That was wonderful." She whispered in my ear, "Give it to her good Jack. Her last boyfriend was a cheating prick, and Cindy needs a good hard fucking. I'll be in the kitchen, um... recovering. Damn you are so good Jack. Kiss me!"

So I kissed her as her friend Cindy bounced up and down wildly fucking me. As Marybeth's footsteps went up the cellar stairs Cindy started to tremble and she came hard. She shook like a leaf as she peaked.

"Oh my god Jack! I'm going to... Ugh, come! FUCK! OH JACK, FUCK ME! MAKE ME YOURS JACK. I'M... I'M COMING AGAIN!" and she was coming and coming. I truly lost count of the number of times she clutched me in hard climax. That blonde girl could fuck like a mink. We must have fucked in every position and it was at least forty or fifty minutes later when I felt that tingle in my groin. She had come repeatedly on my hard cock at least every few minutes or so. Cindy was loving the hard fucking I was giving her! She could tell that I was just about to climax, though I have no idea how she knew. She was so determined to make me come, almost like a direct challenge. She WANTED me to come! SHE WANTED TO MAKE ME COME HARD!

I felt my semen rising up my dick and I lifted Cindy up as I stood up and fucked her standing up. I lifted her by her lovely perfect fat ass. I was lifting her and then plunging her, up and down, and my hard-on was going in and out of her. I held her up by her lovely big ass cheeks in my hands. Her hands were around my neck as I hard pummeled her. She closed her eyes and her cunt clutched my cock.

Cindy liked me ramming my dick deep in her tight little cunt. Her feet were off the ground as we fucked like maniacs. She stiffened again and again as she came hard!

I said, "I'm COMING!" She still had her hands behind my neck, and my hands were grabbing her ass cheeks tight and pulling her to me as I filled her tight coochie right to the brim with my jism. She wrapped her legs around me and held me in a death grip as she orgasmed the last time. Cindy squirted like a fountain out of her pussy! I thought she was pissing, but it was not urine at all, but just her hot womanly juices all over the place.

I felt like l had filled up her womb with my seed. Jism was all over her cunt and ass. I had pumped her full of my sperm. Cindy was smiling like crazy.

"Jack, that was just so...so incredible. Thank you for that wonderful magnificent gift you just gave me. You are such an animal! I love it. What a fantastic lover you are! I'm so amazed." Cindy wouldn't let me pull out of her cunt. She held me close. Cindy finally let me pull out, POP!

and a mountain of jism came rushing out of her pussy.

"Ahh Cindy... What gift?" I asked stupidly.

"I have never, ever come that wonderfully. You are the best there is. You fucked me so hard and brutally! Oh my god, I can't even walk. I'm all... fucked out. Thank you, thank you, thank you." She kissed me on the lips and again and again. She hugged me so tightly. Cindy wept. I hope they were happy tears!

Cindy has very supple lips. Her kisses were wonderful. She quickly got herself dressed and then Cindy left and I took a shower, as I had girl juices all over me. I put on my board shorts and went to the pool. The two young girls were in the water.

I jumped in and Cindy and Marybeth tried to dunk me. I had my arms around both girls waists. We were all horsing around. They were grabbing my balls and cock, and I was grabbing their big fat tits. Not as big as Melissa's, but still nice and full. Maybe D cup, or large C cup. They were nice fat tits. Both girls nips were hard as rocks.