Terrible Taste In Tees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to stop me from buying too many clothes.

"She'll out grow them in a couple of months, there's no need."

She argued and lost when I bought every Disney and Pixar DVD they had. We ate lunch, or rather Bree ate while I fed Tina, and then we went home.

After everything was stored, and Tina was down for her nap, Bree surprised me by asking for the keys.

"Don't worry, I'm going to see Sherry for a few minutes. She has a problem she wants my help with. Shouldn't take too long, you'll be fine. If you run into anything you don't think you can handle, I'm a phone call away. See you in a bit."

I spent most of the time she was gone watching her sleep. When she woke, I changed her, gave her some juice, and we hit the pool. What I mean by that is I stood in the pool and held her while she splashed. She laughed and splashed harder when Rorschach jumped in with us. I let her throw the ball, and she seemed amazed when she brought it back every time. I was going to have to add a kiddie extension, no doubt.

Worried about sunburn, I took her back inside, got out one of the new outfits I really liked, and dressed her.

I put in one of the Pixar movies and held her on my lap. Of course, she was way too young to understand it, but she seemed to like the images.

We went to sleep, I had fallen back against the couch and she was snuggled to my chest, her breath tickling my cheek. Not to be left out, Rorschach had waited until I was out and crept up, lying over my legs, his nose on her hand.

I woke up confused. Bree and Sherry were standing over us, snapping pictures. Both sets of eyes sparkled with tears. I freaked.

"I'm so sorry, Bree! What if I had dropped her?"

She stroked my cheek, a gesture achingly familiar and disturbingly foreign.

"Relax, your daddy instincts were in full force. I tried to take her out of your hands, but you wouldn't let go. Let me have her now, she needs a change, and we need to wake her up. If we don't we'll never get her down tonight."

Sherry and I talked while she changed her.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm working on it, but I still don't know. One minute I hate her with a passion for denying me so long, then I watch them interact, see the love, and I want to cry, wanting them both so bad."

She patted my hand. "You'll figure it out. Knowing you, it will be something none of us would have thought of, and it'll be amazing.

The two weeks went by in a blur. I absolutely had to go to work for a few hours, twice. And she was with Sherry a few more times. She spent some time with Les and Mary, came home with a pensive expression.

She brought up what was on her mind after Tina was down for her afternoon nap.

"Les, Mary, and I had lunch today. They're a little freaked out, scared that Tina will make you rethink your promise to them. Don't look so surprised, you knew they would tell me. Have you changed your mind?"

"Honestly, I hadn't given it any thought since I found out about my daughter."

She flinched a little when I said 'my' and not 'ours'.

"Well, I don't think you should let them down. They really want children, and don't want to adopt. I watch you with our daughter[she put emphasis on the our], you're a great dad."

"You're unattached, healthy, well off, and I think it would be good for you. Think about it."

She sat primly on the couch, gathering her thoughts.

"We're leaving tomorrow. I have to work, and before you say a thing I refuse to let you support me. I'm good at my job, and I like it. I will tell you I'm trying to get transferred a little closer, but it's not happening right now. Tina has bonded with you. I want you in her life, our lives, as much as you can be."

I nodded. I'd see her as often as I could, if I had to swim there.

................................................

That night, after Tina was down for the night, Bree knocked on my door, entering quietly.

I was mostly asleep, and before I could move she sat on the bed..

"Chris, can I sleep with you tonight? I'll behave, I promise. It's been so long since I've been held and cuddled, and that's all I want. Please?"

I didn't hesitate, sliding the covers back. She snuggled in as tightly as possible, kissing my neck.

"Bree," I warned.

"Just a goodnight peck, honey, that's all. Goodnight."

I let the honey slide. We lay awake for a long time, and just as I relaxed, and Bree was breathing quietly, Tina cried out. I slipped out without waking Bree, changed her, cuddled her a little, and without thinking slipped back in the bed with her still in my arms.

I woke the next morning feeling dampness on my arm. I thought Tina had spilled, but it was Bree, crying on my arm while she stroked Tina's cheek. I pulled her a little tighter and let her cry it out. I don't know how long we would have laid there, but Tina decided it was breakfast time.

She wiggled around, pulling my goatee, laughing when Bree blew on her stomach. I got up, unwillingly.

"Come on, our daughter needs fed, and you need to pack."

She went into full on bawling when I said 'our', and it scared Tina so she started crying too.

I didn't know what to do so I cuddled them both until Bree regained control.

"Sorry," she said, sniffling and wiping her eye on per pajama sleeve.

I hugged her.

"I know. It's hard on me, too."

.................................................

We talked. I was coming down the next weekend. She frowned.

"I have to work, we have a group coming in to look us over, could be a lot of business."

I almost said I wasn't coming for her, but didn't want to be cruel.

"All right. I know your job comes first. I'll spend it with Tina, a little father daughter bonding time."

She smiled.

"Good. I'll have to spare bedroom ready."

"Bree, I..." She held up her hand, stopping me. I has intended to take a suite, and she knew it.

"Stop, now. You WILL stay with me. It gives you more time with your daughter, and that's what this is all about. No negotiation. End of subject."

I had never seen her this forceful. I just nodded.

"Good, here." She handed me a key to her house. She already had one for mine.

The cab came, she didn't want me to take them to the airport.

"Kiss, Daddy, honey."

Tina understood kisses, and planted her tiny lips all over my face. I almost couldn't let go. She took her back, and held up her cheek.

"Now kiss Mommy."

I was going for a cheek but she was having none of it. She took the hand that wasn't holding our daughter, grabbed my head, and gave me a huge kiss, right on the lips. I may have felt a little tongue. It made me warm and confused.

"Bree, I..." She put her fingers to my lips stopping me.

"Stop talking. I know. See you soon."

.................................................

Rory, which is what Tina called Rorschach, looked at me as they went down the drive.

It looked like she was saying, "Dumbass, go bring them back."

"What do you know? You're four, you can't possibly understand adult relationships. Let's get into the pool."

We jumped in, it gave me a chance to cry.

"Too much Cholrine," I told her, as she swam around, looking for Tina. She found one of her toys under a chair, grabbed it, and jumped back in. I tossed it a few times,but my heart wasn't really into it.

So we established a pattern. I would go down, spend most of the time with Tina, at first. Then it seemed like Bree had more free time. It was really hard, because when she got home the clothes came off. The only time she dressed was to get into what she called her 'chastity pajamas', so she could sleep with me.

I'd wake to find her spooned to me, my hands all over her. I'd roll over at first, but she'd just snuggle into my back, and then her hands would wander. I'd jerk off in the shower, and once I came down early, and heard a few gasps and a humming sound in the bedroom. I exited quietly, them made a big noise when I came in. She came out hurriedly, holding her hand in front of her swollen pubes. I pretended not to notice.

It got to the point I had to take Rorschach with me. She decided I wasn't capable of watching Tina, so she appointed herself guardian, insisting on sleeping in her bedroom. If she cried out, she would come in and nuzzle us until we woke.

It was always me that got up. When Bree realized she had slept straight through several times she smiled.

"Thank you. I almost never sleep the whole night. Knowing you're here must relax me. I could get used to it really fast."

"Bree."

She held up her hand in frustration.

"I know, you're not interested in a relationship. It's just hard sometimes, remembering."

Six month later it happened.

Tina could talk pretty well by then. "Daddy!" she would squeal, launching herself into my arms.

She would snuggle a minute, give me about fifty kisses, and then wiggle down to do the same with Rory, she still had trouble with her full name.

I had found a company that made stuffed animals to order, sent them a picture, and had it made life size. She kept it on her bed, it was her favorite snuggle.

It was the weekend of her second birthday. We were at my house. All my friends were there, including J and Amy, and their kids. Their youngest was only three months older, and they often played together. When the older ones got her to understand she could dig into the cake with her fingers, she did, followed by the enthusiastic help of her best friend. We all howled, and the parents pulled out the spare clothes when they were done.

She went with them when they left, a sleepover with her buddies. Her very first one.

I was nervous, but Bree stroked my arm.

"Get used to it, Daddy. You can't hold on to them forever."

"I can try." I said petulantly, while she laughed.

We cleaned up a bit, finished a bottle of wine. She hadn't said anything about sleeping with me, so I went to bed alone.

I half woke when she slipped in beside me, then rolled over and spooned. My eyes flew open when I realized she was naked.

"Bree, I..."

She silenced me with a kiss.

"You over think things, dear. Now, shut up and love me."

And I did. We giggled, we cried. I did all the things I remembered she liked, and she returned in kind.

Things were going great until she was riding me and I had a flashback of her in the same position, with someone else. I almost wilted.

She knew.

"Stop! It was the past. Let's make new memories.

She said this in fragments, between kisses.

...............................................

We woke the next morning in a tangle that was hauntingly familiar and totally new at the same time. I looked at her body.

Motherhood had finally given her breasts a slight sag, added a cup size. Her hips were a little wider, and she was twenty pounds heavier than she was when she modeled. They combined to make twice as sexy.

She woke, saw me watching her, got embarrassed. She often lamented her 'mommy' shape. I finally got her to stop by asking if she'd rather have the shape back or Tina. She smiled and never brought it up again. She tried to pull the covers up.

"Don't." I said in a stern voice.

She immediately pulled my head down, and we started round two. We didn't leave the bed except for bathroom breaks and a quick shower until noon.

I was totally spent, while she was bouncing around. I had forgotten how making loved energized her. She tugged me up.

"Shower." she ordered,"we have to pick up Tina and lunch with Amy.

Amy and J looked at us funny a few times, and Amy actually laughed. I wondered what was going on until I went to the restroom. A hicky, small but very dark. I flushed. Then grinned.

When they left, I started to say something but she stopped me.

"I know," she said, in a sad and bitter voice, "it doesn't mean anything."

That wasn't what I was going to say at all, but she jumped in the cab and left.

.............................................

She didn't share my bed again for four months. She was moody, almost hormonal, at times. She was only thirty two, I had heard of early onset menopause, but that couldn't be it, could it? I tried to leave her alone.

It was her weekend to come up. I rushed out to the cab, she still refused to let me pick them up, and was startled by the look on her face and that she was alone.

Before I could ask, she told me Tina was with Amy and her kids.

"I need some time alone with you," she said, then came out with The Big Four, words every man knows is not followed by good things, "we need to talk."

I offered her a drink and she declined.

"I can't drink right now. Let me get this out. I need you to loan me two million dollars."

This was about money? And why the hell would she need that much?

Before I could talk she started again.

"That came out wrong. I don't actually need your money. I need you to cosign the loan papers, I have them in my case. Before you ask, I need it to buy half of Sherry's agency. Don't you dare say no, I've already quit my job. I don't have a fall back. And I'll be living with you, you need to put a roof over your children."

I looked, open mouthed.

"That's right, I said children. You've managed to knock me up again. Five more months. I hope it's a boy. This will be the last one, understand? I'm getting too old. Think maybe I should have told you to use protection?"

For the first time she looked nervous. Before I could speak she plunged ahead.

"One last thing. It did mean something. You are going to forgive me, and you're damn sure taking me back. I'm not the airhead you married anymore. I was way too young then, to immature for an adult relationship, too spoiled by everyone including you. I thought if I wanted it, I should have it."

"But I'm a mature woman now. I've learned all actions have consequences, and you better be ready to pay them. I've proved myself as an executive and a single mother. I don't have anything else to prove except this."

She dropped to her knees in front of me, tears forming.

"I need to prove I'm worthy of you. I need to prove that I never stopped loving you, that I deserve to be with you. I need you to take me back. Marry me again. If you need to take some time, I'll stay with Sherry. Think about it."

I did, for about three seconds, before sweeping her into my arms and smothering her with kisses. She was crying uncontrollably and looked like she was about to pass out. I sat her on the couch.

"Wait here," I ordered, disappearing into my bedroom.

I came back with a box, dropped to my knees, and with all the conviction I could muster, asked her to marry me, again. She actually passed out.

After she revived and I got her some tea, she sat snuffling while I talked to her.

"I knew form the first time we made love again. I've watched you with Tina. I've watched you in the boardroom, impressed with your skills. You're my dream woman, exactly what I wanted the first time. I just didn't wait long enough."

I wiped her eyes, kissed her gently, and handed her the phone. She looked at it.

"Call our friends, let them know. I'm sure the girls will descend shortly. I'm going over to see J. I think we'll take the kids to the park. Call me when it's safe to come home."

She was hitting speed dial as I walked out the door.

...............................................

There's always an epilogue, isn't there?

My six kids came piling into our living room, shouting out for us.

"Shiny had her baby! It was a girl."

I knew we'd have to go see it, so we started putting on clothes. Our kids were raised with nudity, and usually went nude too unless they had to go out in public. Tina became embarrassed when she started hitting puberty. Her moms talked to her but we had already decided to let them find their own way. She came down, and the other kids made fun of her budding breasts and pubic hair.

"I'll remember this later", she told them, looking just like her mom. They shut up, she was the undisputed leader of the group.

She came in last. Twelve now, starting to develop a woman's shape. As she matured, she looked more and more like her mother, with my hair and eyes. She had decided she was too dignified to run and scream, until I'd toss her into the pool, and she'd scream. She'd scream again when I dove in with her, tickling her until she begged me to stop.

J.J. and Sherry, our twins, were pushing ten. They both had her blond hair, Sherry had green eyes, a gift from her grandmother, but J.J. had his Mom's blue eyes. I felt sorry for the girls when he grew up.

Les Jr. half white and half Asian, had an exotic look, and was tiny, at eleven she was less than five feet. Had her Mom's steel trap mind, as well as her beauty. My only contribution was grey eyes, really standing out in that Asian face.

Her sister Alice was five days younger and already five five, with soulful brown eyes like her mother, and a skin color of heavy cream. She was the enforcer of the group. Nobody messed with her siblings. Not in front of her anyway.

Amber, the baby of the group, was only seven. The others spoiled her unmercifully. I don't think she was going to have her mother's height, but I still don't think she'll be small. She looked like a smaller version of her sister. About all she got from me was the love of painting. I knew at an early age she was gifted, watching her as she filler her coloring books. She had just started private lessons. She had a miniature easel set up in my studio.

Alice was the jock, the scourge of her middle school softball league.

Jr. followed her mom around, absorbing. We had already set the money aside for Wharton.

Sherry liked clothes, so much that she asked for a sewing machine for her next birthday.

And J.J., swimming in a sea of estrogen, wanted to be in the Olympics, as a rider.

Shiny was his horse, a pure white Arabian mare. Her pedigree was a mile long, we actually ordered from an Egyptian stable. Her stallion was a world champion. We bred her so if he was any good, He'd have a mount when he reached his late teens.

His coaches say he has real promise.

So, yes, I did father the children of Leslie and Mary. I got together with them after we remarried, at Bree's insistence. She was eight months pregnant when it happened, and was there at the inception, watching I can't begin to describe the feeling of knowing she was watching while I tired to impregnate another woman.

She actually got excited, and her swollen breasts started leaking. Leslie was so turned on she nursed them, which gave Bree a small orgasm.

In gratitude, She insisted I make love to Leslie, as a thank you and farewell.

Women tend to synchronize their cycle, and being lesbian the need for protection was nonexistent. So at thirty seven, Leslie found she was pregnant too. She had a lot of misgivings, but went to term and the child came out healthy and normal.

They all shared the same doctor, and we got on a first name basis when I showed up in the delivery room three times in less than a year, with three different women, signing every birth certificate. As a thank you, all my children bear my last name.

I never touched them again until Mary wanted a second. I balked, but Bree insisted, although she didn't want to be there this time. It took four tries.

I had to go back to running the company while the girls recovered. I did the best I could, but I wasn't Leslie. I all but threw rose petals in front of her when she came back six months later.l

Mary didn't come back, opting to be a stay at home mom. They bought thirty acres adjoining ours, built a five bedroom house, and built a wide gravel path from their backdoor to ours. Mary became the primary caregiver, along with two nannies, of our brood. We kept her on her old salary, she deserved it.

What did Tina like? Modeling. In fact, Bree and Sherry used all our kids, individually and together. All their money got deposited straight into a trust fund they can access when they turn twenty one. They watched them like hawks. And Bree was an absolute terror with her models. One whiff of impropriety, and you were gone. There was no recourse, she had an ironclad morals clause written into every contract. Sometimes, if she caught a girl wavering, she'd tell her her story. It didn't always help. The arrogance of youth.