All Comments on 'Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 05'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

god this is getting dumber and dumber.mom had 3 kids before she 9yrs old all of them have tits the size of car tires or a dick that drags the floor when he walks.to top it off the dad is too damn dumb to see whats going on.oh i forgot now he has a new sister that is 2mos pregnant 5sec after they fuck for the first time then his dick grow another 20in.

WanderingLost326WanderingLost326about 10 years ago
Story gone BAD!!!

This story had possibility of being a descent story IF you had kept the anatomy of your characters more realistic and thought through the age of your characters better. This is nothing more than a teenage fantasy put down in words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jim Carrey'd

You've Jim Carrey'd this story ( Dumb and Dumber) , like another comment said it started out okay but just keeps getting more foolish and ridiculous . If that's your intention just move it to the satire-humour section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I guessed that it was precisely thirty inches long. It also appeared to have gotten thicker.

Please stop writing!!

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnatureabout 10 years ago
Hilarious

Honestly, I'm not sure what I find more amusing: your story or people's comments thinking this is a serious story. I've read your other work, and it's really good. This is a farce people. No more serious than a Saturday Night Live sketch. It is a well-written lampoon of some of the more typical tropes seen in many other stories, some of which can be found here. Tropes like the extra large penis, extra large breasts with impossible bra sizes (72GG and the like), "gallons of cum" (which I suppose sounds better than a more realistic "tablespoons of cum"), and the ever popular "young parent". By young parent, I mean "I was 18 when I had my child, and when they turned 18 I was 36, so our age difference isn't a hinderance. Never mind that more and more people are having kids later in life, so "real world" scenarios would be more like 48 and 18. So the 27 year old having 18 year old kids is a perfect exageration of this. Now we have the older sister HA!

Keep up the great work, both serious and comedic! And people... relax a bit. It'll do your bloodpressure good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
don't stop....

writing...... you unhappy readers stop the fuck reading. If you cant take a joke, then you probably don't like sex because if sex is fun than sex can also be funny. So laugh and enjoy some comedy.

" "

tequilotequiloabout 10 years ago
As mycuriousnature said

This is a satire of the most common cliches in most of the stories posted lately, from the "I totally never noticed my sibling until he/she turned exactly 18", continuing with the "I'm related to you so it's impossible for me to get turned on by you in any way so I need to repeat that fact in every sentence until somehow we end up having sex and now it's totally cool" and ending with the completely unrealistic plot which makes most of the stories published here terrible, the best rated stories all have a plausible feel to them.

I think it's a fantastic work, keep going. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah, it's satire, but it's poorly done satire

Satire needs a careful touch. A common comparison is the difference between using a scalpel and sledgehammer. This is DEFINITELY with a sledgehammer.

<P>

Satire also looses its potency from repetition and driving it into the ground. After two chapters, —hell, after the first—this was well into the “driving it into the ground” territory. There is more emphasis on the “terribly” part of the title than the “silly” part.

<P>

I’m not sure which is sadder, the story going on and on, or the pathetic attempts to defend the indefensible.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years ago
Hilarious

Five stars for the creativity, but next time, see if you can overuse the phrases,"wave after wave" and "rope after rope".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
silly

I found it hilarious. Hoping you continue it to use up more cliches.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 10 years ago
Riot!

You my friend have a vivid imagination!

Best laugh I had this week.

6 Stars for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Because that's who you're having sex with right now.

I'm amazed I was able to keep it together until this line:

"I'm cumming so hard in your pussy, Angie. You will get pregnant for sure. And it will be because of your brother when you do, because that's who you're having sex with right now."

Jesus christ I can't stop laughing. Great job on the "incest is relative" and medical cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

To all the harsh knockers of this series - Really! the joke's on you. The writer has obtained his objective by you reading the story, it is immaterial as to whether you like it or not.

I know by past experience that the author is capable of some really good stories - so read the title of this one before you start criticizing - what does it imply?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved the series

This series was a great read a lot of fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This isn't silly it's fucking terrible and stupid.

This isn't silly it's fucking terrible and stupid.

wendyhs9wendyhs9almost 9 years ago
Great story.

If it’s that bad for you why don’t you go and read something else.

Me, I think it’s hilarious and can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Keep them cumming Xarth.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 7 years ago
Came for the story, stayed for the comments.

It's seriously hilarious to see all the butthurt in the comments but people not getting the fact that you're just having fun and taking the piss.

Even then, as far removed from reality this series is, you're writing itself is still on par with the better writers on this sub.

At times, we all need to blow off some steam. Keep writing and keep having fun doing it!

alembic922alembic922about 7 years ago
Thank you

Bwaaaaahahaha this was hilarious, and showed me how terrible and silly my own first submission to this site is, without meaning to be. Thank you for the instruction. I literally died of laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too ridiculous to be good satire

E.g., there's no such thing as a CDD bra size, so writing that isn't funny, it's just stupid.126d

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'... now that I know how big your cock is it's even hotter.'

That's the thing. She couldn't know. His shaft telescopes, so there's no telling how big it will be at any given moment. Very exciting. He could probably piston in and out without moving, just with length control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

This is honestly fucking hilarious. The two months pregnant bit had me rolling.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

😆 lol, okay. This one wasn't quite as funny as the others. I kept expecting you to do a twist on the birth control gag from the previous chapters.

Jason says, "I know that you're on the pill."

Angie says, "Damn it Jase! How am I supposed to get pregnant if you keep making me believe that I'm protected? Now we have to do it all over again! Stop ruining the procedure!"

Hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I'm not sure which is sadder, the story going on and on, or the pathetic attempts to defend the indefensible."

Oh I know which is sadder: the fact that you're still reading both story and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just what is the name of the stud in this story? And, his penis seems to have several different lengths. Come on, get it straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was curved? They didn't say, I thought it was a normal straight penis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14664 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES