All Comments on 'Terrorist'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Zero for Two This Week

Disappointing at best.Two cuckold stories in a row.

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
Good action, solid writing and interesting premise

But, how are any of the issues resolved for the intrepid hero by the wife's second foray into captivity? Cause she killed the terrorist (proof she didn't love him)? The protag wasn't worried about that, or was he at some deeper level? I find it interesting that he didn't put up a stink at her exchange for the children. If I were in her shoes, that would signal that he didn't love me anymore, which, given the shell the marriage had become following her revelation about her (enjoyable) sexual servitude while in captivity, would be a reasonable deduction.....

Gave it a 5. The lack of clarity regarding what changed for hubby to restore the relationship bugs me a bit, but I figure I'll partially offset the knee-jerk 1-bombers. Not surprising that the S/M thing became part of their sex play, presumably she was always a closet submissive.

SKHPSKHPover 10 years ago
Good. But why twice the same story?

A "copy & paste"-error? Or were there changes in the second version that I did not detect? (since the outcome was the same, I have to admit that I did not try to hard.)

Help me, Britease!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Well told rape story

Perhaps should have been in Non-Con. Who knows just what a lone woman hostage would do in a situation where another hostage had already been murdered? Maybe Jenny's thoughts while a captive could have been explored further. Even so I liked it.

lauradlauradover 10 years ago
A different perspective

I disagree with the previous comments, and felt compelled to let you know a differing opinion. The story was creative, and definitely not what I commonly see in this genre. Despite being an unlikely scenario, it still managed to hold on to reality. In my opinion this story is more about the interaction of the characters than the the actual events, and should be viewed more as a psychological adventure than a physical experience. I applaud your attempt and hope you will continue to be as creative with your plots.

A little critique offered to help, and I hope it won't offend. I am trying not to give away your beautiful story while doing this:

1- The story felt rushed just as it approached the peak. By that I mean you went into great detail surrounding the setup; and included not only what was happening, but the emotional state of your narrator. Once the main character entered, however, the details became vague. I suspect that it started as a means to tease the reader, but became difficult to reconcile with the perspective in which it was written. So, the story suffered some and as it became more difficult to reconcile your interest waned. By the end you were skimming over the most promising aspects of your tale, and those were what we (the readers) were waiting for with great anticipation. There's a ton of ways to reconcile the perspective issue. In this case the easiest would be to use a split narration, though I personally would have written from the other perspective.

2- The pivotal point for the narrator (during the unexpected visit) was much too brief. While anyone who has had a long term, loving relationship will catch onto what happened there, I don't think others would. Not because they are unintelligent, but because they have never experienced knowing someone so well that an argument is started and finished in just two sentences. So, for their sake (and the fact that is a major turning point for your story) it needs to be explained more.

3- I think you and I have the same style in the sexual encounter arena. Less is more in my opinion because it lets the imagination fill in the blanks better than your words could, and it allows the reader to become more intimate with the work. Unfortunately, for that to work you have make the blank parts a little smaller. I expected to get much more detail about the extramarital relationship than we were provided with. Again, I understand the intention, but a little more would help, not alot.

All in all I felt it was a great effort, and thank you for sharing it.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Clueless

I don't think husband is a cuck as he certainly didn't get off on his wife's escapades. However it appears Mike might well be close to stoking the fire. I found the story a little over complicated. 3 *

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Who exactly are you and what have you done with Britease?...

... My God, man, you're writing more like UKResearcher these days than the old Britease. I have no idea what's got you on this humiliation kick but I long for the days when your protaganist cleverly discovered his wife's infidelity, applied the appropriate revenge, and DIDN'T incorporate that infidelity into their sex life. 1 star, though it really deserved much worse.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
This Dog Don't Hunt

Oh, my, my wife was raped by a terrorist and then loved it and became his sex slave. She thus saved the other hostages from being killed or raped. Okay, dear, you are a heroine and I'll get over it? Peyote and LSD do not make for intelligible plots.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

No idea how this story got posted twice. Sorry about that. People ask me why I leave stupid racial anti British comments and don't delete them. It's so the world can see what a load of prats there are out there. I used to wonder if possibly blacks in america exaggerated how they were treated, but now I can begin to understand. I've got quite a few american friends and they are all intelligent educated and nice people. I guess that's the difference --- Education or lack of it, mixed up with a huge lump of inferiority complex, probably due to that lack of education, and lack of experience of other cultures.

Why is it that americans have the greatest percentage of people without a passport in the entire western world. Maybe because they think USA is so good? Maybe that's because they have never experienced anything else. Be interested in what other people think.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
About Britease Author comment.

Britease wrote: "Why is it that americans have the greatest percentage of people without a passport in the entire western world. Maybe because they think USA is so good? Maybe that's because they have never experienced anything else. Be interested in what other people think."

You are partially correct when you said we think America is so good. The truth is the size of the United States of America (which is the proper name of this country). Most European countries can fit into just one of our states. Americans have freedom of movement from state to state without documents. There are 50 states individual states in the United States. Most Americans do not have the funds to go to another country so to us passports are just not needed. That is the true reason why that percentage is so high and not because we are stuck up as you are suggesting. We are just too poor to leave our own country. Don't knock what you truly do not understand.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
American passports

Your question deserves an answer, though I don't have a complete one. About 40% of Americans have passports which is about 121 million people. Roughly twice the population of the UK, BTW.

But the UK is responsible for most international departures. Germany is second. US is third. So we are not exactly all stay-at-home people.

UK has a culture of empire and therefore international travel. UK citizens also have more reason to have a passport. Someone in the US can travel 1000 miles and be in the same country. They can sometimes be in the same STATE. If you traveled 1000 miles from anywhere in Europe you would have crossed a dozen or more borders.

Up until recently, we did not require a passport to enter Canada to the north and Mexico to the south. Just those 2 countries offer a wealth of travel and cultural diversity.

Also keep in mind that the US is a very diverse country and always has been. Not just racially, but culturally. If we just consider "whites" whatever in the world that might mean to different people, white people in New England are very different from white people in the deep South. They are also very differently situated. So we have some states that are relatively remote from much of the world, and some states that are very much poorer than the others.

If you consider some of our states individually, some like California or Massachusetts have populations with strong ties to other countries and the money to travel, and a very large percentage of passports. Other states, like Mississippi, are very poor and much of the population can't travel so a low percentage of passports. We don't have a homogeneous population spread over this huge country.

I have friends in Brighton who pop over to Paris for a weekend of dinners and sightseeing, or a weekend in Norway to ski. They aren't wealthy either. That's completely mind boggling to me here in California. But Europe is a much smaller collection of small countries than here where distances are measured in hours, not miles. We sometimes weekend in San Francisco instead of Paris, and ski in Mammoth. Similar distances, but we never have to leave the state.

I enjoy your stories. I thought Terrorist was interesting to read and fascinating to contemplate.

-rj-

artykay63artykay63over 10 years ago
well written

I liked the ambiguity you created towards the end about her relationship with Mike leaving the door open for a part 2. BE CAREFUL ftds is always lurking.

The observation about racism of some of the less intelligent commenters is true. Best left to expose their bigotry, problem is that this just encourages them they cant see the irony of it all.

Ttfn. KAY

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 10 years ago
Nice Story

I like the ambiguous use of Mike and whether he's had relations with the wife. Also leaves open the possibility of an extension of the story. Figure with Mike's shared experience there's a whole lot of doubt as to whether the marriage would survive another test.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Great story. Kudos.

An easier story with which to suspend disbelief than some of the others. With so much angst doilayed by hubby in the middle of the story, his capitulation for the kids was a bit abrupt as was the final reconcilliation at the end. Perhaps the death of Ibrihim was the release that hubby needed.

Surely after the swap there were more lurid details leading up to the shootout that needed to be worked out between husband and wife leading up to the final resolution. I mean they did get her naked again. Perhaps a sop to the more prurient of us? (Drool.)

But you did great in the working out of the story. The hubby at the pub was a bit of comic relief in a tense story. I don' agree with the commenters intimating other than professional behavior from Mike would have added to the story.

If the muse prods you again on this story a sequel might revolve around a PTSD-like episode later in life in her life. Many delicious ways this could go.

Again on of your best here - IMHO.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
The jump the shark moment...

...of just about every story or movie about terrorists is when an ordinary, untrained individual somehow manages to get the drop on the baddies. Would probably have worked better if you could have somehow given Jenny a back story that provided her with at least some firearms experience. Pheasant hunting, perhaps

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Possible..

A very plausible situation for a story.

Strange thinks happen in the real world. As Muslim women going off to join IS in Syria to fight. Actually end up getting raped by their own Muslim brothers because they are women.

IS fighters are allowed to take slave from capture women and use them as they see fit. Even sell them on if they with. If the the fighter dies his comrades are allowed to sell his slaves on as well.

Not such strange story of fiction considering what happens in the real world !

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
don't know

don't know whose fault it was but half of the story was duplicated on subsequent pages. I'm not even sure if we got the ending

DarthCountachDarthCountachalmost 9 years ago
Stockholm

Not sure, but sounds like a mention of the wife having suffered a form of the Stockholm Syndrome during her first captivity might've been helpful to the husband.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Kidnapping - Rape - Sub/Slave/Slut behaviour .

I'm surprised you never thought it fit to bring in 'Counselling'.

Strange.

smartmalksmartmalkover 8 years ago
nice! very nice!

as text of it was posting twice then I got my enjoy that way also! )))

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 8 years ago
I'm not sure if this is a "strange" story?

Or an odd story? One thing for sure was different - it seemed to have gotten posted twice. Peculiar. The story itself was not badly told but strangely enough the part I found hardest to believe was his second re-connection with his wife. They were struggling when she comes back to maintain a normal relationship, especially in the bedroom. When she goes back to the Terrorist the second time I would think the husband/wife relationship would have gotten worse, not better, considering her actions. It would be interesting to see you write the same story and change the ending into one where they drifted apart and were divorced. Some interesting angles (the reporter and Mike come to mind) could be explored. Thanks for the effort.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Weird!

Rename the story to, "The Mike and Jenny Show". It really was about those two and their adventures together. Ken's a cuckold as-far-as I'm concerned.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Really really

dumb story. No way they send her in there.

No way a wife has any business floating on a boat anywhere drinking with other men. He already needed a new wife before she became the terrorist's slut.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
I should

say, no way they send her in there unless she's an operative and her cover is traveling the world for business. Either way, not something I want for the mother of my children nor my wife.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 5 years ago
IMO

Being a hostage who is repeatedly raped is one thing. Becoming a willing sex slave and complete slut, and loving it, is another. When she described that portion of her story, I would have calmly left the room to repack her suitcases and suggested she return to Egypt and Ibrahim. AMF

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too close

Too close to real world for me.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
No

Meant 1star accidentally hit 2 stars

1 was giving a break

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yet

Yet more garbage.How does the author dream up such crap.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
You hope we liked it?

Not hardly. You left way too much open. What did he really do with his sluty whore of a wife. No after hearing my wifes tale of woo would I keep her. Tell Mike he can keep her. 1*

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
Good job

Reality ,belivably, has a good mash of emotions. Easy to follow the line. What do you want more?

Hey Mark,You dont like the outcome? Skip reading. You only get something up(🤔)

If someone dump the wife? You never has been in a situation to do some out of odinary? TO SAVE YOUR LIFE you do anything. If you are so straith like your post you are one who says a rape victim is guilty because she wears the wrong clothes.

Shame on you ,because your wife dont need an enemy with a husband like you!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

It's one thing her being taken against her will but her becoming his willing and desperate slut is something else. The writing is very good but her behaviour is a deal breaker.

He needs to find someone else. I'm sure Mike will keep her warm.

gnfitchgnfitchabout 3 years ago
It's a STORY

It is not REAL life, look at all the movies, TV series, bodies lying all over the landscape, no police, military, EMT's, news breaks etc, and just for the heck of it, some of the real life stories out there, in other words get a life. Under duress she did something that would have never crossed her mind. Result many lives were saved. If your ego is so fragile that you would dump her, then you didn't deserve her in the first place. You sound like one who finds out that your friend, spouse, significant other or whatever, has a hang nail you jump ship onto the next transportation out of town.

Britease, thank you for another of your very fine stories, that lets us escape reality for awhile. 5*

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

let's be honest, you wrote it deliberately to inflame. oh i'm sure some of the readers will enjoy it, but i'm pretty damn sure most won't. not because it is badly written, but because of the deliberate nature of her actions, and the sheer un-believability of the second scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In some weird way we the members of the Association of British Closet Clicks(ABCC) love the story. There's a small matter of dissatisfaction though that is Jenny didn't end up pregnant with Ibrahim's baby which we believe she should have. Ken would have made a fine cuck father and Mike would be a happy godfather. Apart from that it's a fine story. ABCC, the only esteemed organization helping British cucks come out of closets since centuries. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jenny murdered her lover after he admitted to having sex with one of the hostages she replaced. She was furious that her "soulmate" had cheated on her with a teenager. You know what they say about a woman scorned...

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Something different but enjoyanle non the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC…. Ken’s ever loving wife admits to him she willingly became Ibrahim’s sex slave and loved it! She’s basically a wanton slut for a really bad boy, which dear hubby clearly isn’t. How does Ken ever hope to top the thrill, the fantastic organisms, the over the top extraordinary sex that Ibrahim’s cock gave Jenny? How does he ever have sex without feeling inferior and inadequate because frankly he is. How on earth could she ever make it up to him? Fact is she couldn’t. And he couldn’t. He will always know if she had a real choice she’d be with Ibrahim.

And how is it she didn’t end up pregnancy with Ibrahim’s baby? He used condoms? Naw. She had two months supply of birth control pills that he allowed her to use? Really?

Suppose the genders were reversed. Ken is kidnapped by a terrorist group that happens to be headed by a very attractive woman. She forces him to have sex with her and he becomes her willing sex slave and he loves it. She’s far better than any sex he’s had with ordinary housewife Jenny. It’s a lousy job being a hero sex slave but somebody has to do it. He will always be thinking of his time with her, wish it was her rather than boring old housewife Jenny.

The story fails the suspicion of reality thing because the ending is so utterly unreal. Unless Ken really is a wimp ass castrated cuckkold. The psychological impacts of what happened to Jenny aren’t easily over come by either of them.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

The usual idiots blame the wife. Stupid anons are legion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re: Onethird. Stupid posters with handles are legion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story BUT I can not believe Ken accepted Jenny back totally after she had told him she did it all willingly Better man than I am

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

It is a good story except for Ken taking her back. Divorce and maybe be friends but how can he fantasize about the slimy terrorist having sex with his wife? That's not natural at all. She didn't have to tell him how great the sex with the filthy monster was. That was just cruel and didn't need to be said if she really wanted to stay with him. Ken needed to start over with a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author pushed the Stockholm Syndrome too far. Rape is traumatizing for a woman. She was forced. Some women will try to take what pleasure they can to survive. But and this is a big but. They don't become willing sex slaves unless they they are rrying to escape or save someone. Rape doesn't work like that. Author's too often confuse the dominant-submissive fantasies that affect some people with outright rape. I would be less upset as a husband that she tossed herself into the first sex act to basically retain her sanity. But her becoming a wiling sex slave after that for multiple days means she has serious psychological problems. People don't immediately fall into thr Stockholm Syndrome and even then they don't typically enjoy it. They do things to survive or avoid torment. They may fake things. But they don't become debased submissive sluts. Their reconciliation of incorporating it into role-playing is twisted. Yes I can understand working things out and she clearly feels any negative emotions and lives her husband. Yes loves! But she needs serious therapy and they need serious counseling and the author pushed rhe sex slave way too far, where she must have serious repressed psychosexual problems to suddenly become unchained. The simple twist would have been for her to realize after the first fucking regardless of what pleasure she took by trying to fuck the asshole back to maintain a modicum of control, that she leveraged that in future actions compartmentizing things in order to stall and protect thr hidtsges via diversion and sacrifice. A big miss on opportunity by the author. It is a difficult subject matter and one that many authors have trouble sticking the landing because they don't understand rape or misunderstand Stockholm Syndrome and the difference between dominant-submissive fantasies and rape. Disappointing. Most women just want to get it over. Even if the guy is well endowed and energetic, the women may want to appear receptive and excited to get the guy off. Instead the author plays the continous orgasm trope. Without serious therapy and counseling and sex therapy, their sexual interactions going forward for both of them will be inadequate, insecure and damaged. Author went for a shock value that left a bunch of things unresolved and dysfunctional.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ken taking her back is not the issue. The issue is the author doesn't understand rape. The commenter from six months ago with the comment starting with "Author pushed the Stockholm Syndrome too far." had it dead to rights.

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

Good story dude. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but I also agree you pushed the Stockholm Syndrome too far. That would have never been a thing after one rape. Furthermore, the person with suggested Stockholm Syndrome would have formed an attachment with her capture, not turned into a willing slut for every person with a dick. Other than, that, it was a good read although it seems a better fit for adventure than loving wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous