Terry

Story Info
Catching my little brother with his cock in his hand.
2.2k words
4.23
17.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Terry

Catching my little brother with his cock in his hand

Hi, I have been thinking about this from my past that I just have to share. Our parents had oodles of money. They had a home on an island in south Texas and our regular home here in the Northeast. When the weather was bad it wasn't at all unusual for dad to fly us all south for a few weeks. Did I mention that dad had his own airplane? It was kind of small it only would hold six people but because there was only the four of us it worked out great. He had learned to fly in the war and just loved it, so when he made some real money it was the first toy he bought.

Sorry to wander off but I felt it necessary to set the stage, so to speak. Even though money wasn't a problem they, my parents, thought that we, my little brother and I, needed to learn the value of money. So even though they were paying for our college educations we had to earn our own spending money. This meant part time jobs. At the time I felt that it was unfair and really was unhappy about it. Now I feel completely the opposite, it did teach me the value of money and it did the same for my kids.

My part time job at home during school breaks was at a major retailer in the area. Being the youngest member of the sales team I was the one the team stuck working the evening shifts. And it was terrible. That was when the ladies would descend on the store and tear through the clothing racks and leave a total mess behind. It was even worse if a sale was going on and it seemed that every other week there was a sale. This meant that after the store closed we had to put everything back in place. Fay, my co-worker was great, so if we were working together it only took half as long, but if it was Carol things took twice as long.

Keith on the other hand worked for a lawn care company. Not only did he make way more money than me he worked days and if it rained he would get the day off. It really upset me. But I have to admit his job did wonders for his body. As a teenager he was skinny, just skin and bones. If he took his shirt off a person could count his rib bones from across the room. Now as a junior in college he had muscles. I mean real muscles. Remember the ads in the back of comic books that showed a guy with that great body? That was Keith as a college student and he was that way until middle age caught up with him.

I wandered off again didn't I? Sorry, I will try to stay on track for the rest of this story. Ok just several more minor details. This happened back in the late 70's way before the internet and easy access to porn. There had been a problem with the house in Texas so our parents had flown down, leaving Keith and I home because of our jobs.

There was a power outage at work and they decided to close the store and we were all told to leave. They promised that we would be paid for the missed hours s it was a paid holiday, almost. Two hours was not a real holiday but it was a nice thing for them to do.

When I got home the power was on so it must have been a local problem. I let myself in and could hear sounds coming from the living room. Remember VHS? It was a big deal back then. You went to a store and could rent movies. Some of the rental places were big deals, aisles and aisles of movies.

I thought I would surprise Keith by sneaking up behind him and scaring him. I was the one that was surprised. On the TV there was a guy and a woman. Naked and she had his penis in her mouth. I couldn't believe it my little brother was watching sex on our TV. Now I'm not and never was a prude but this was too much. I stormed into the room and was just about to really give him a piece of my mind when I looked at him. Keith was as naked as those two on the screen and his hand was frantically working his hard member. And it was large, I mean really large. Now maybe my experience with penises was kind of limited. I had only seen two of them when they were erect.

As a sophomore I had wandered into the equipment room by the gym and saw a guy and his lady friend having sex. Oh boy, were they ever embarrassed. He stood up and his erection was pointing straight out giving me a good look at it before his hands went down to try and hide it. She just curled up into a ball and started to cry. I tried to say how sorry I was to bust in on them and promised I would never ever tell anyone and then ran out of the room. The funny part is that she turned out to be in one of my classes the next year and we became good friends. To this day we keep in touch.

Then there was Toby, my boyfriend, during my junior year in college. After the little episode in the gym room I had a desire to explore a little. On a date we had gone to a dance at one of the local halls and after as we walked back to our dorms I asked him if he would mind sitting a while at a bench for a little bit. This led to kissing and when he touched my breasts I let him. "Toby...do you have an erection?" I though he was going to fall off the bench.

"Um...yes"

"Can I see it?"

"You want to see it?"

"Yes."

"Here...right now?"

"Yes."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why?"

"What if someone comes by?"

"Ok, let's go over there, behind the bushes."

He opened his pants and I knelt on the ground as he pulled it out. I thought it was just a monster. So hard and angry looking, I reached out and touched the head. Toby groaned. I wrapped my fingers around it and then it exploded. I guess he was as inexperienced as I was. Fountains of white, hot and sticky seamen hit me on the face. Maybe I shouldn't have been so close but I did want to see it.

A week later I let him see me naked. Well he was naked and I felt turnabout is fair play. I touched him and he touched me down below. He exploded and I had a real nice orgasm.

The next we week went all the way. Thank goodness he had the forethought to get some condoms. Mom would have been really upset if I came home pregnant. To be honest, it wasn't all that great. There was no pain. I may have lost my hymen horseback riding or who knows. It just was not what I expected. My fingers were better. Toby on the other hand was out of the world with praise. So we did it maybe every week or so and it did get better. Still not great but I enjoyed the feelings of him inside me. And later I could bring myself some satisfaction as I lay in bed.

Back to the story, again, I do tend to wander a little.

Keith was masturbating, right there in the living room, watching sex on the TV. Before I could stop myself I blurted out, "Wow...Keith that is one big cock." It was one big penis, bigger than that guy in the gym, bigger than Toby and where did the word 'cock' come from? I never talked that way. Some of my girlfriends did but never me.

Now that I know better he wasn't all that big. Maybe a little bigger than average but that night it looked enormous. His hand flying up and down the shaft as his foreskin covered and then exposed the purple looking head.

Keith jumped up and promptly fell over to land on the floor. His underpants wrapped around his ankles. It was funny. Him hollering, trying to hide his cock, I mean penis, no it was his cock he was trying to hide. Laying on the floor and demanding to know why I was home early. Telling me to get out, "Stop looking at me." Did I mention that I was laughing? And Keith was turning red and I swear there were tears in his eyes. He rolled over and now his ass was exposed.

"Nice ass you have little brother. Do you exercise it also?"

"Get out."

"Why?"

"Please go...please."

"No." I was enjoying myself, I mean, how often you expect to find your brother watching a sex tape and masturbating. Not very often I expect.

"Terry, will you please leave? Oh crap, please go."

"Ok I will, but first I want a good look at your cock. I've never seen one so big before."

"No. Just go. Let me get dressed. This is so..."

"Come on let me see and then I'll leave."

He rolled on his back still hiding what was between his legs. "Move your hands Keith. I already saw it so one more time won't hurt. Then I'll let you get back to your movie and what you were doing."

I thought he was going to burst into flames he was so red in the face. "Come on show me. I know boys and their penises have a close relationship. You can share, I promise not to laugh. Let me see it one more time."

His hands moved away. Crap. He had gone soft. I mean it was still big. Just not hard so this was not what I wanted or expected. I wanted to see him in all his glory. "What the hell Keith. You're soft. What happened to your erection, your hard-on? I want to see it hard. Get it back hard or I'm going to tell everyone what I caught you doing. Mom will be so pissed."

"You wouldn't do that."

"Oh yah...just you wait. I'll tell the world. My little brother sits around playing with himself as he watches sex on the TV. My brother was jerking off to dirty movies."

I could see him give up. His hands went back from his penis. I guess it's a penis when soft and a cock when it's hard? Whatever, I had won. He was moving his hand around and up and down and it was growing. I could see it getting hard and the head was turning purple again.

"Keep going, don't stop." I had control, Keith was under my control. "That's it keep doing it." Whatever I wanted at this point, he would do and I wanted him to finish. "Stroke it...don't stop. You can do it. Let it happen. Shoot all that dirty stuff. Come on little brother let me see you do it."

And he did. His cream poured up and out. It looked like a fountain. There were big shots of his stuff shooting straight up and falling back on his chest and stomach. He must have been working at it for a while because he was so full. And then more running out over his hand and down into his curly hair.

I was satisfied. I had won. As I turned to leave, "Thank you. That was very interesting. You can go back to your movie. I will not share this with anyone, I promise. It's our secret."

"You want to watch the rest of it with me?"

So I did. Just for the educational aspect of course. I mean you have to take every chance you get to further your education, right?

What really surprised me was Keith got hard again and did it a second time. This time without me saying or doing anything to make him. He just did it. What had happened? And when his orgasm hit this time his seamen just poured out of the opening. No big eruption, it just kind of flowed out like a white river. By now his chest and stomach and pubic hairs were covered in white.

So, me being the good and kind sister that I am I went and got him a warm cloth and a towel so he could clean himself up. I have to admit that when I got into my bed later and I was naked and had one great orgasm.

This was the only time it ever happened. After a few strange weeks it was back to normal. I never told a soul, well until now that is. Keith has passed away and now I'm old and I changed the names to protect the guilty.

The End

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers