Terry at the Picnic

Story Info
I meet a guy at a party. By the time I learn his name...
1.5k words
4.58
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry and I were never really introduced. Like nobody said, "Hey Terry, this is Joe."

The first time I heard his name was when he'd pushed a load of cum a hair over seven inches into my ass.

My friends Andrew and Richie had a great Memorial Day picnic in 2014. They owned an expensive chunk of property on a reasonably secluded lake in the middle of Wisconsin. It was hidden enough you could dress however you wanted or not at all.

A couple dudes took them up on that latter option. The greater amount of the 20 or so guys were in your t-shirt/a-shirt, shorts, flip flops combination. My personal fit was a bi-colored shirt I bought at the Kennedy Space Center with 'I Need My Space' emblazoned on the front, khaki shorts, low top chucks...I don't like sandals.

My wife Melanie would have loved to be there, but work had her stuck in Georgia. She would have been one out of about six women there, a few lesbian, a few bi. None completely straight that I knew of.

You know how you get to be part of a discussion group at a party? There was this guy at the one where we were discussing climbing in the PNW. Not a pretty fellow, kinda of stocky and hairy, he had on a tank top and blue shorts. Neither really good looking nor bad, he had a short trimmed brown beard and dark rimmed black glasses over brown eyes.

When the conversation switched to cars, I mentioned that I'd been working on cars since I was a kid. His look brightened, which turned him from an average looking fellow to somewhat attractive.

"Do you know anything about Jeeps?" He asked. I nodded and said I was pretty familiar, I'd had two.

"Can I get you to look at something by mine real quick? Been having an issue for a couple weeks." When I tried to press him for where the issue was, "it's one of those things you've got to see."

I said sure, inviting my friend Corey along. He was 19 when we'd met and always liked learning about what he called 'manly' things. He was maybe 130 pounds and maybe 5'7", with tousled light brown hair, hazel eyes and an angled grin most of the time. It was like he thought something was moderately funny at every moment.

The thing about Corey? He was 100% top. I was finishing out my grad degree, he was part of the campus pride group I'd joined. A few late night hangouts and I'd had his beautiful shaped uncut 6.5 in my mouth.

It hadn't been a frequent thing. His roommate was always in his dorm and I lived in Milwaukee. We ended up either in my car or one of the local Madison parks. His energetic fucking was a change from most of my regular guys that either had little staying power or easy, slow paces.

He was now in grad school and 23. Still dangerously thin, still half smiling, still energetic. He'd gone after me that morning in my hotel for a good 20 minutes straight. I felt that if anything happened at the party he'd have me prepared.

So it was that we made it to Terry's Jeep. He started it and showed me a flickering headlight on the passenger side. I explained that it was either the wiring...YJ's had an issue, the alternator or the bulb itself.

Corey jumped up on the passenger seat, looked at me as he unzipped and said, "Hey, this is just about the right height!" He whipped out his erection and wiggled it my direction.

The stark white, slender shaft was riddled with blue and red blood vessels. They wound and coursed around each other in a beautifully random pattern. Two large designs, both on his right hand side were thick, surface level items. You could feel his pulse through them, into your tongue and lips. It started with the quickening as he got close and the surging as he emptied his balls into your mouth.

His dusky purple head was flared out significantly from his thin length. It was longer than what you'd consider an average fit would be, but it looked absolutely stunning.

A tiny drop was forming at the slit, the gateway of the opening turned inward slightly, like you'd pushed in a balloon.

I filled my arms on the seat next to him and leaned in, getting close and personal.

My mouth went to him, getting the morning sweat and his soap, the same stuff I'd used in the hotel. My tongue swirled around the head and down to those two brilliant veins.

I wasn't worried at all about the public-ish setting. I'd been to these parties before. We were definitely not the first people here screwing around.

Hands came around from behind me and a stocky body curled over my back. An insistent pressing was already at my crack through my pants as he deftly undid my button and zipper.

My shorts were at my ankles in a heartbeat. The wide shaft was on my awaiting asshole as he moved himself along my crack.

I was pleasantly surprised he was already lubed, but a little annoyed that those tracks would be on the back of my shorts. Sure, it washes off but it's still annoying.

"Mmmm...you gonna get fucked, Joe? Guy's got a big fat dick. I'm glad I opened you up this morning or you'd be crying." Corey liked to talk occasionally. Mostly when he had some liquor. He flexed himself in my mouth and I felt those thick vessels pulse against my tongue.

The guy behind me started to move down and started aiming himself. I lifted a foot and shook my shorts off, spreading my legs a bit to give easier access.

He was aiming right. The problem was my trapdoor asshole was back to clamp shut since the morning. Nevertheless I bore down as he started to push forward.

A few breaths rolled by as he spread me further with his head. Then further. Then still further. I was about ready to push hard when I felt the fat head finally breach.

I gasped around Corey as I clamped around the width of his shaft below the head. It wasn't narrower. If anything it was fatter. I gritted my teeth, mentally, this was going to be a chore.

My hope that he was going to be polite went out the door as he felt a half inch or so after his glans had entered. I heard him grunt as he porno-pushed himself inside in one long, smooth movement.

It caused my legs to shake and my guts to telegraph to my head, 'Dude, that wasn't cool.' My nerve endings though, the ones that dreamed of getting regularly fucked, were on fire.

Immediately he began a deep thrusting action. I started to think that maybe his 'just jump in' method was a good idea. He'd pull out to just the head was inside then push back in hard. Within only a few strokes he was slapping my cheeks with his pelvis as his fat, loose balls flew up to my perineum.

"Fuck that's hot. Just watching you suck my dick and get fucked us gonna make me cum. You want my cum? Want to swallow it?" I made an acknowledged noise around him which was enough.

"Oh fuck yeah...yeah...suck that load. Yeah." I applied myself as he began throwing spatters of semen against my tongue and throat. Those two beyond I had so much fun with went rigid as he swelled, and I swallowed as fast as possible to keep up.

Behind me the pace wasn't fast, but it was relentless. He'd gone from curling over me to standing up and grabbing my hips. The sensation of the small 'dip' in circumference between his thick head and thick shaft was murder on my prostate.

He had to catch his breath briefly and thrust two times into me seriously hard. The second one popped my composure and I began shooting my desperate load on the grass next to the Jeep.

Corey was fast deflating in my mouth as he started up again, his rhythm almost gone. I hadn't noticed that his sack, which had been vigorously slapping me, had pulled up.

"Dude...gonna cum." Was all he said. A split second later I felt him push once, then twice. With a few inhaled gasps I felt his shaft swell.

He began quivering and pushed into me, relaxed, pushed again. His sweating hands moved up to my shoulders and pulled me into him, away from Corey.

The feeling was euphoric. The thousands of nerves in my ring were warm, tingling. The feeling of his large body against my ass, legs and back had me insanely turned on again.

That's about the time I leaned his name. "Terry! You get a guy by yourself for five minutes and your dick is up their ass?" I knew the voice as an older dude, Gordon. We'd hooked up a couple times a few years back.

I pushed myself up, "Nice to meet you, Terry."