Terry Finds His Talent

Story Info
Terry discovers he has a way with words.
1.8k words
4.33
14.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry had always been a passive individual. He was a popular friend particularly because he was always happy to be the designated driver, the guy who left a party to get more food, the guy who you could always count on for anything. He always said yes to a request and never hesitated helping anyone in need.

Also, Terry was privately, a very sad, bitter man. He felt guilty for being selfish but he couldn't help but be jealous of how everyone else around him seemed to have fun whenever they wanted. He had come to associate fun with work, with how much effort he had to expend to actually have it.

So after a late night of holding a friend's hair back while she vomited in his toilet and an early morning that held the unwanted prospect of helping his coworker Natalie out with her project, Terry was in a bad mood. Even a "Good Morning" text from Eve only prompted a frown from him.

He loved Eve. She had been his pen pal for years until life got in the way and they could no longer find the time to write letters. Instead, they moved to texting often. She was single but living in Canada. Terry often fantasized about moving up North to be with her. But he had woken up annoyed and he ignored her pleasant greeting to instead rant about how horrible his night was and how terrible the upcoming day was going to be.

He set the phone down and made his breakfast before sitting down again to read Eve's reply. It was a long block of text calling him out on his rudeness and demanding him to give her the customary "Good Morning" back.

Still annoyed, but properly cowed, Terry began composing his apology. He tried to explain how he felt and how that didn't give him the right to be rude, and he wanted nothing more than for her to have a good morning. But his temper flared and he deleted it at the last second to instead type, "I'll think it's a good morning when you show me your tits!"

Terry meant to delete the new message and start his apology post again. Instead, his thumb accidentally hit the send button as he fumbled with his phone. He saw the message appear in the chat log and watched with horror as the ellipses appeared, showing that Eve was actively typing.

His own fingers flew across his phone as he raced to get an apology out. He had just written, "Please, let's just forget about every post sent so far this morning." when Eve's reply popped up.

It was a picture followed with a short message. A picture of her large, naked breasts captioned with, "Here you go." It looked like she had simply pulled up her pajama shirt to free them. Her areolas were darker and larger than he expected, than he had imagined in his most loneliest of moments.

But then another text came through. "Forgotten, lol." Terry was equally shocked, relieved, aroused, confused, and overall decided that it was best to leave alone whatever power game Eve had been trying to play. Instead, he politely ended the conversation and blamed it on how he needed to get to work as soon as possible, which wasn't exactly a lie.

All through the bus ride at work, he imagined Eve's breasts. It was just a still photo but he could see them heaving in his mind. His penis swelled with anticipation of going back home, where he could relieve the pressure in private with Eve's photo zoomed in on his phone.

But first, there was work to be done. After checking in with security, Terry rode the elevator to the 11th floor and used his keycard to get into his company's office. Natalie was in the lobby, with her arms crossed. Terry resisted the urge to roll his eyes at his coworker as she berated him for being late. He tried to point out that he was actually right on time but Natalie was having none of it. He might not have been late according to the schedule but he was later than Natalie liked all the same.

She told him to follow her and they walked to her cubicle. She sat down in front of her computer while Terry scrambled for another chair. Natalie showed him something that confused her in the project proposal they needed to present to their boss the next day. Terry immediately realized that there wasn't a problem, Natalie was simply mistaken with her interpretation of the project.

He tried to interject but Natalie kept going on and on about how she became aware of the problem, where she had first looked to find answers, and how annoyed she was that everyone else seemed confused when she had gone to them for help first. Finally, Terry just snapped, "I'll tell you the answer if you could just shut up!"

Natalie glared at him but shut her mouth. Terry leaped at the opportunity to explain what was really going on and then braced for impact. But through his wince, he saw Natalie simply nod. He asked if she wanted him to present the project proposal instead and she shook her head.

Terry felt like he was in a Twilight Zone episode. Again, he was sure that he was being played with but a thought popped into his head and out his mouth before he could stop it, "Show me your tits."

Natalie's eyes grew wide in anger but then a miracle happened. She actually smiled and her eyes softened. Her fingers danced around her white blouse and revealed a toned stomach first and then a white lace bra. With just a little more effort, she unhooked her bra and lifted it to reveal two small breasts. Her nipples were puffy and stood out, mesmerizing Terry to the point that he couldn't look away. They also heaved back and forth as it appeared that Natalie was breathing hard. And through her nose by the sound of it. This distracted Terry enough that he could look Natalie in the eyes again and realize that she still had her mouth tightly shut.

Overwhelmed, Terry mumbled an excuse and ran from the cubicle, calling out behind him, "You can talk again!" He hurried to the supply closet, his frequent hideout when stressed. He couldn't believe what was happening but he also couldn't deny that it had happened. He tried to think about what was going on and if there had been any other instances where an instruction to a woman was followed so quickly and literally. He couldn't even remember ever giving a woman an instruction before, he had always asked nicely and with a few apologies thrown in for asking at all.

But his attempts to think clearly were foiled by the memory of Natalie's pale skin and how much of it he had just seen. It was getting painful to have his swollen erection stretch against his pants so he took it out. Not feeling any relief, he started to masturbate, the first time he had ever done so at work.

To enhance the experience, and finish faster, Terry placed his phone against a stapler and put it on the copier in the corner. He pulled up Eve's picture and started stroking his cock. Just as he started to feel a swell of pleasure build up, the copier lit up and came to life. It shook and Terry's phone fell forward, obscuring those big, beautiful boobs. Terry cursed and grabbed his phone. He told the copier, "Come on, just help me out here!"

"Are you talking to me?"

Terry whipped around, still with one hand holding his shaft. He hadn't heard the door open but Mrs. Tracey was in the doorway, holding a folder that she no doubt intended to fill with the copier's output. Before Terry could react further, the office's 64 year old receptionist put the folder on the nearest shelf and walked towards Terry while saying, "Sure honey, I can help you out. You can't focus on work with a boner like this."

Terry didn't know how he could refuse. She took his hand away and easily swallowed his cock, average size as it was. Her mouth felt amazing, like her tongue was able wrap around him. She bobbed her head back and forth like a woodpecker drilling into a tree. Within minutes, Terry felt the surge of pleasure inside of him and he gasped out, "l'm.. I'm gonna cum!"

He tried to pull out and had already planned on cumming right into the trash bin next to the copier but, with a hand on each of his butt cheeks, Mrs. Tracey stopped him. He ended up depositing every drop of cum directly down the throat of the grandmother of six.

And then she stood up, used her shawl to wipe off the drool from her mouth, and retrieved the papers for her folder. She left without saying another word. Terry used the surplus Kleenix to clean himself and he left the supply room feeling equal amounts of shame and euphoria. He called his supervisor and took the rest of the day off, feigning illness.

On the ride down, the elevator stopped at the Eighth floor and a young cleaning maid wheeled her cart on. As the elevator descended again, Terry decided to test his new found power. He nervously leaned towards her and said, "Uh, show me your butt."

The woman looked up at him quizzically but then shrugged and turned around. She lowered her pants around her ample rear and also ended up flashing Terry with her hairy pussy. She pulled the pants back up and acted like nothing had ever happened.

The rest of the trip home was uneventful. Terry didn't want to risk testing his newfound ability in public, and still was very skeptical that there could be anything special with him at all, so he kept his head down and spoke to no one else as he rode the bus. When he arrived home, he made a beeline towards the front door, with his key in hand.

He only stopped turning it in his door because a loud voice beckoned him, "Hey, new neighbor! Got a second to say hi?"

Terry turned and noticed the moving van parked next door for the first time. The voice was coming from a tall, buxom woman holding a box marked "Fragile." She was conventionally beautiful and perfectly symmetrical, the sort of woman that Terry had only ever seen in movies before.

She stood there waiting for an answer so Terry opened his mouth and spoke. But that is a story for another time. To be continued...