Terry, Melissa and Me

Story Info
I got an offer I couldn't refuse.
819 words
4.07
12.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

When the call came from Terry, I said, "Hell yes. Where and when?" Terry was a coworker from years back and I thought I'd never see him when he moved on a couple of years ago. The when turned out to be 8pm and the where was a small restaurant we used to go to for lunch.

Terry waved at me from a booth in the back. I slid into the back seat, which put me face to face with his ex-wife. Melissa was always easy on the eyes; blue eyes, blonde hair, great body. She was the complete package. And from what I could see, she still was.

As I was coming out of my daze at seeing her, Terry started, "I am not going to beat around the bush. I asked you here to be the third in a threesome with Mel and me."

"Yeah. Sure," I said, like I get asked that all the time.

I looked at each of them then asked, "Why me?"

Melissa reached out to take my hands in hers.

Terry spoke first, "Mel and I had some trouble a few years ago. I came home early and caught her in bed with someone else." Mel's head went lower. "I blew up and almost killed him. Fortunately, he didn't press charges. But Mel and I were through. We divorced and I thought it was over."

"We started dating six months ago," Mel said softly. "I never stopped loving him and I called him up to go out."

Terry grinned, "I thought it was a way to twist the knife, but she was sincere. We talked and we realized that we still loved each other."

"Congratulations," I said, not knowing what else to say.

Terry nodded, Melissa continued, "We talked and the real reason that our marriage failed is that I love sex more than Terry does. He is sort of a once and done lover and I put up with it for years and then I did something stupid and went behind his back."

Terry took over, "So this time there is going to be no sneaking around. We talked about a lot of options, but Melissa remembered you and thought a triad might work. "

I finally spoke up, "So if I get this this correctly, both of you want me to fuck Melissa when Terry is done for the night and she is still horny?"

Terry choked on his drink and waved at Melissa to continue.

"No," she said. "I, we want you to share me. Sometimes it will be sloppy seconds and sometimes you get me first and mostly I'd like it to be the three of us together with both of you sharing me."

I stared at those eyes and knew I was lost, "Ok. How do I know that Terry won't lose his shit again and kill me for touching his woman?"

Terry answered, "Fair enough. I've learned a lot in the last few years. I took anger management courses and I am in a better place. Plus, I've had a couple of three-ways and I'm pretty sure I can handle the jealousy aspect now."

I threw up my hands. "Ok, you had me at threesome and Melissa."

Terry slapped cash on the table and we stood up. I slid to the edge of the bench and waited for Melissa. My heart raced as her tits bounced as she slid to the end of the bench.

As we got to the car, Terry said, "You two can have the backseat. I'll take the long way home."

We weren't out of the parking lot before my hands were all over her tits and her tongue was in my mouth. I almost didn't last long enough for Melissa to get my manhood in her mouth. She barely started before I was pouring my tribute into her mouth.

We switched positions, sliding her onto her back before burying my still hard cock into her.

By the time we pulled into their driveway, she'd had two big orgasms while I fucked her pussy and a huge one when I fucked her ass. And that doesn't count all the little ones.

Despite her once a night statement, Terry fucked Melissa twice that night. The second time was in her ass, while I pounded her pussy from below.

It's not for everyone, but the three of us have made it work for almost three years now, but that is a story for another time.