All Comments on 'Terry Pt. 01'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
GREAT START!

Nice intro, thus far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This story has great bones....

This is a very engaging story, it captivated me from the first paragraph. I like that it features likable people with standard jobs and a normal day-to-day lives.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Start!!!!

This story has LOTS of potential. I hope you update soon.

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 3 years ago
Cold to hot

Great start and two interesting characters; I like it how you describe them, as though they're real people. I can see this getting pretty steamy and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Your story oozes love between Tom and Terry, and gives every promise of going "full blast" into a real loving relationship. Tom develops a really loving care for Terry, and Terry learns to accept it. Looking forward to great exploratory sex between these two when Terry feels better. Make them gently loving toward each other, as I think Terry learns what kindness and gentleness can do. Keep going please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Terry Series Info