Terry's Story about Shelly

Story Info
I slowly turn my girlfriend into a submissive.
6.4k words
4.41
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met her at the NAS Barber's Point roller skating rink on Oahu, Hawaii. That base is closed now. I was 22 and she was 17. A month later she turned 18. As soon as I saw her, I fell in love.

There was something about her that made me and my cock pay attention. Maybe it was her confidence; maybe it was her long red hair. Or her aqua blue eyes. Sadly, just a few freckles, since I'm a freckle guy. She was kind of short, about five feet four inches tall, and only weighed about 105. She wasn't beautiful in the old-fashioned way. That would have made me cautious. But she was really cute, confident, smart, and cheerful. I remember thinking at the time: I wonder what she looks like naked. I would love to stick my cock into that smiling girl! Yes, my equipment was already zooming in high gear.

I'd been in the Navy for about three years at that time. Friends introduced us. I'm Terry, short for Terrel, and she is Shelly. Short for Michelle, but no one ever calls her that. After that first meeting we were together as much as possible. She was still in school, and I had my work. I was only Third Class, so I was given a lot of grunt work. Kept me pretty fit. Until I met Shell I didn't care how much I worked. I even volunteered. Yeah, I was a dumb ass back then. I'm smarter now.

We hung out with a loose group of friends: basically sailors who had become friends, and their girl friends. I never would have gone to the rink if my friends hadn't dragged me along with them one Saturday evening.

Shelly was a good skater. She took lessons when they were available, but her parents didn't have the money to finance it into competition status. Yes, there were competitions in the roller skating world. RSROA, Roller Skating Rink Operators Association. Skating kept her fit, but didn't interfere with our dates. So she had plenty of time to go places with me and "the gang."

We'd go to the beach, each time a different beach, or just to different parts of the island so we can write to our families back home and describe living in paradise to them.

We were a motley looking group. We used cobbled-together transportation. One owned a used Vespa. Another managed to get a used Honda motorcycle. I got lucky and found a Harley Davidson Hog for cheap, which I fixed up. We sure looked funny all riding together to the beach, or just riding around anywhere.

Shelly was a virgin. While she had had several boyfriends in the past, she was always monogamous. She didn't believe in dating more than one boy at a time. I was monogamous, too. So she and I became a couple. I guess you could say we were going steady, but I never really asked her. It didn't take long for Shell and me to enter the first phase of dating: kissing. And boy, could that girl kiss. She said she was naïve, but along the way someone must have taught her about French kissing. She loved to touch, too. Even if it was just to hold hands, or touch my arm. But usually it was to touch other, more inaccessible parts of me. Secretly. How she managed it I'll never know.

I realized she needed instruction on the intimate parts of dating. Before that I don't think she considered that there was something else available besides kissing. Add to that the fact that she was raised Roman Catholic, with a whole bunch of rules and commandments to follow, and I decided I should take it slow. I had my work cut out for me, but I could tell that if I didn't spook her, it would be... magical.

After six weeks together our date took us to a daytime movie theater using the Harley as usual. When the movie was over we still had plenty of time before she had to be home. Due to all the kissing we did during the movie, we were both pretty horny. So I turned down a seldom-used street on the base, and found a secluded spot off to the side of the road. Lots of wild sisal and other weedy plants grew there.

We got off the bike and continued our routine kissing. Once again, I thought, blue balls for me. Let me try something different. I brought my camera out of the bike's saddlebag, had Shell sit on the seat, and took her picture. I took a few more from different angles and had her lean on the bike several ways. Next...

"Shell," I started cautiously, "Would you let me remove your top?"

She didn't say no. Instead, she appeared to give it careful consideration. After about a minute or two she answered quietly, "Yes." I started to breathe again, not even realizing that I had been holding my breath.

It was a simple tee top. I very slowly lifted the hem, and started to pull it up, over her head. She was wearing a plain white bra. I had seen her in a two-piece bathing suit, so this was no surprise. So far, so good. Then I tried again.

"Would you let me remove your bra?"

She probably expected this. Again about a minute passed. This time she didn't even speak--she just gave a small nod. Yes!

I walked around to her back and slowly, carefully, undid the two hooks. I held the ends around her front, and she slipped her arms from the straps and took it off, and handed it to me. She turned around to face me... not covering her breasts at all. She wanted me to see them! She stood up straight and proud, with a little arch in her back, which pushed them forward a bit more. And wow, they were spectacular. They were very full D-sized, with not one speck of sag. If I did the pencil test under one, the pencil would simply drop to the ground.

As a redhead her skin was very fair. From a distance it seemed almost white. I loved it. Her aureoles and her nipples were the fairest, lightest pink. Without hesitation I reached and gently lifted a breast, and then thumbed the nipple. She gasped and I felt the nipple harden into a small bullet. Mmm. I did the same with the other one, closed my eyes, and thanked Heaven.

I decided to press my luck. Another question for my love. "Darlin'," I whispered, "can I take your picture?"

"Do you promise not to show it to anyone else?"

"I promise." Not at first, anyway. But I'm not sure I can keep this delicious bite a secret for long.

"All right then."

I took picture after picture of her topless quickly, before she had a chance to change her mind. I had her sit back on the bike, then I walked around it and took some more. Topless girl on my Hog. I'm a lucky guy.

"You are so beautiful," I told her. I kissed her, and fondled her breasts again. My teeth teased her nipples, and her arousal escalated just as I'd hoped.

"Let's get you naked," I ordered, testing how submissive she could be when aroused. She answered:

"Only if you get naked, too."

It was fun taking each other's clothes off. Maybe she thought she was safe with just my motorcycle there. I mean, who fucks on a motorcycle, right? But when the arousal gets sky high nothing is impossible.

I sat on the bike, running my hands all over her body. She felt so smooth! My cock was rock hard, pointing straight up. She looked at it, curious, yet not quite ready to even touch it.

I whispered to her, "I want to take you to heaven, Angel. Let me show you the way."

Quietly, hardly louder than my tongue on her nipple, she whispered, "Okay."

I put my hands around her little waist and lifted her, settling her love hole down on my stiff cock.

"Oh!" Shelly cried, "it's too big!" when it only went in about a quarter of the way.

I petted her, calming her as I spoke. "Shh, pet, it's okay. Your body, your vagina, is really stretchy. We'll go slowly, oh baby, it feels so good to be inside you. It's so warm and cozy, and your tightness is like silk on my skin."

Shelly moaned as I inched in slowly, "Terry, Terry, it feels so good..."

"Hang on baby, we're not there yet," I gained another inch, Oh, mother of God, how I've waited for this. I growled like a bear guarding his food.

She's writhing on me now, her arms are around me, scraping my back, it hurts so good, I have to be careful not to fall off. I pulled out to reposition. She mewled with disappointment. I held on to her tightly as I swung my leg over and stood, then dropped us down onto our pile of clothes.

She's on her back now and I positioned my cock and shoved all the way! Usually the girl will guide me, but Shell didn't even know how to do that. She was too busy studying this thing that was making her a woman.

I'm in, I made it! I started to thrust with a cadence, once, twice, rest, do it again. I'm a madman, hoping I haven't hurt her.

"Oh Terry, Terry, I think I'm going to pee, I'm so sorry! Oh, no!"

I laughed with such delight as I told her, "No baby, that's not pee. Not while we're fucking. It's okay, let it go! You're having such a great reaction that you're squirting! Oh my pet, I'm coming, I'm coming, feel it, darlin' let it wash over us, this is heaven, babe. We made it!"

She's vibrating, thrumming, yelling as she's coming. To think she squirted the very first time we fucked! We've laughed about that time and time again.

"God almighty, what a gift!" I told her. "Oh my girl, my precious little bundle of delight."

I hung onto her, I felt her sob with emotion. It was magical. "I love you," she whispered, while tears tracked down her face. "Thank you."

She thanked me! She loves me! "I love you, too, darlin'. I love you so much. You are a treasure. But, Shell?"

"Hmm?"

"Did I hurt you? Your hymen... did it, you know, break, hurt?"

She looked thoughtful. Her eyes rolled around, like eyes do when you're thinking hard. "It didn't hurt. At all! Does that mean I wasn't a virgin, even though I never before... fucked? I've had a couple hard falls skating, I've had some terrible painful periods, I use tampons..."

"Don't worry about it, Angel. Ask your doctor next time you see him. Or her." She hugged me, happy that I was okay. Heck, what do I know? All I know is that I was her first. Everything was new to her.

"Terry?"

"What, precious?"

"Can we do that again? Now?" Didn't I say she was great?

My cock answered for me. We both laughed and hugged as it stood at attention. "That's a yes."

This next time was a little slower, gentler, and took a little longer. It helped to show Shell that fucking didn't always have to be ferocious. She still climaxed. We created a new member of the "I love sex" club that day.

"Angel, I want to sleep with you tonight. Do you love me enough to want it, too?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes! I want us both to tell Daddy. Not ask him, but tell him. We might be surprised by his answer. Since Mom is not here anymore, Dad has been less... judging of me. It's been easier to talk to him about anything."

"Okay. His approval would be wonderful. I'm not the kind of man who wants to sneak around."

Our clothes were a mess, but we had to put them back on. I got her home in time, and we both entered her front door holding hands. I wanted to hold a lot more, but I wasn't stupid.

Shell took the lead. Her dad looked up as we stopped, and he knew we must have something important to say.

"What's up, Kitten?"

"Daddy," she squeezed my hand for support. "I love Terry. And Terry loves me." I nodded yes. "I have invited him to spend tonight in my bed. I wanted to tell you. We don't want to sneak around."

I think he was expecting us to tell him Shelly was pregnant. I saw him let go a breath he had been holding, as a kind of release. That made me hope this would turn out well.

"I see. Terry, do you know how old Shelly is?"

Uh oh. "Yes sir. I know that she is 18 now."

"Yes. Good. I don't know you very well, but I have made a few inquiries about you. You are polite to me, I appreciate that. You treat Shell like a princess, and you seem to have some ambition. Can I assume that you have recently fucked my daughter?"

"Um,...yes sir. I won't lie."

"More than once?"

"Yes... sir."

"I will allow this, on one condition. Shelly, Terry, I want you to leave her bedroom door open. I want to be able to look in on you, whether you are sleeping or fucking, whether you are naked, or fully clothed, whether you are quiet or loud. Understood?"

We both answered, "Yes, sir." and that started the new level of our relationship.

The next morning I was awake when Perry looked in on us. Shell and I were both naked, not covered at all. She was still asleep, using me as a pillow. My arm was around her, my hand was grasping her breast, slowly thumbing the nipple. In her sleep she was smiling as her hand was fisting my stiff cock. Her hair was a riot of red.

I smiled at him and he winked at me. We understood each other. I became Shell's caretaker, and he could relax his paternal duties, knowing he chose well. He walked away, and I fell back asleep, the smile still on my face.

Little did I realize at the time that he only walked away to grab his camera. I never woke as he took about ten shots, each time daring to get a little closer. Those pictures turned out to be some of his proudest, and he shared with me that he used them to help him cum while masturbating. I guess seeing his daughter all grown up and obviously enjoying sex with me were a big plus for her dad. And I learned that he was a voyeur. That was okay with me.

Having sex with Shelly has been more incredible than with anyone else, ever. She takes me to unimaginable heights. Every time I feel reborn. Every time she is ready. Every time makes me feel I can achieve nirvana. Stars shine brighter when I'm with her. I'm nicer to everyone when I'm with her. Her smile makes everyone feel better, and she always smiles. She could stop wars. Plus, I share all my thoughts with her. I want her to know exactly how I adore her. And she shares with me, too. We trust each other.

Spending that night with Shelly was the kickoff for new habits. After that, every time I had no work, the next morning would find me in her bed. And there was never a night where we had just a simple fast fuck before sleeping. We loved each other so much, it was second nature to use each other's body as much as possible, as long as possible. Nothing was off limits until we tried it, sometimes finding it delightful, other times deciding it wasn't for us.

I would suggest to her new things to try. But we always had our favorites that we used every time. For example, Shelly needed to have her nipples played with. Since I'm a nipple guy anyway, we would start there, right after our kissing. But I could vary my attention to those sweet nips. Fingers, mouth, hands, teeth, all were used. She even did the same to me and my nipples, and it felt great, but my must-have needs were elsewhere.

Shell was still a submissive and probably will always be. I learned to love ordering her to perform for me. If I would ask her to do something, she might not. But if I commanded, she always felt compelled. This worked very well because she knew she could trust me implicitly. I would never hurt her.

I might make her cry, though. On purpose. When she cried it provoked me. I became so erect needing to fuck her wildly with manic ferocity, until I came and came and came, noisily breeding her until I would almost pass out. It scared me that I couldn't control myself during those times. She loved it, every time. So much so that when she cried we knew I could use my passion and lust and be as rough as I needed to be, to love her and fuck her and take her as my own. I could play God to her. My angel. My sexy little plaything. My love.

Another benefit to having a submissive. I can try anything. If I take her out to eat, I have been known to order her to take off her panties and give them to me. She would go to the ladies room, and return with a sheepish look and a red face. The red usually extended down her chest as well. God I love that. She would sit and stick her hand in my pocket, secretly releasing her hold on those panties.

Another time I told her to give me her panties, but to stay right at the table to do it. It was so hot to watch her wiggle in her seat, shifting from left to right. I couldn't see her hands, but I could imagine what she was doing. Panties in my pocket. Then she got sneaky, and smart. I would be out somewhere, shopping, working, whatever. I would put my hand in my pocket for something, feel something strange, and pull it out. Panties. That was the sneaky part. The smart part? They weren't clean. She would wear them all day, then at night take them off and put them in all kinds of my pockets. It never failed to get me hard.

Submissives are so fun. Just watching her fight with herself, wanting to please me, not wanting to embarrass herself. I always tried to include just a dash of daring for her to work through. It's easier in the summer, when people don't bundle up as much. I would buy her dresses that showed off her figure. Then I would tell her not to wear a bra when she wears the dress. Or not to wear panties.

I discovered something else that turned me on. I love her body, and she knows it. I trust her completely, which causes her more problems, because I love her body so much I like to show it off, let other men see the heaven that is mine. To have a submissive, and then to turn that submissive into an exhibitionist. I get hard just thinking about that.

I told you before that her boobs are large. D size and no sag. To die for. They cover the whole width of her chest. I learned to buy certain styles of dress or top, then after I deny her use of a bra, the boobs have a habit of showing themselves off. My best one yet was the dress that was itself sneaky. The bodice would softly slip and show not just part of a boob, but an aureole, or even a nipple. She never felt the slip. All unexpected by her! We would walk around and men would turn and look, double-take to prove yes, her nipple is showing and it's stiff little pebbles. I would get a thumbs up, or a wink. She never knew, and I never told her.

I still haven't been able to get Shelly to show her pussy outside accidentally, but I'm getting there. I have managed to get her to show off when we have company, though.

Usually it starts when I will have a friend over. Maybe to watch a game. My friends sort of know by now that when I ask them over they expect me to somehow show her off. Like no panties and flashing her pussy. Or me fingering her and letting them watch. At home she is easier to persuade. And now that she's used to it, I'm going to push the envelope. I'll let you know what happens.

We have a couple friends who have been invited over so often, sometimes they just come over uninvited. Not a problem. For them, it's an extra treat because Shelly knows what I like. With them I don't even have to ask her. I'll turn around and see that she is already naked. Sometimes so wet with anticipation that it is dripping down her leg.

Two friends have extra privileges. We have a code word. Just her and me. When I say it, she knows I want her to fuck our friend. And when she grins I know I picked the right time. Watching her get filled by a friend is gratifying, really. She's mine, but I'm lending her as a gift. And a gift to myself, since watching that is a blessing.

Later...

It was so fun! This time I had two bachelor friends over. I told Shelly to be attentive and bring out the beers and snacks, and keep them coming. While Shell was out of earshot I would tell my friends about her assets. How she keeps her beautiful red hair long and lovely, how her boobs were so big, soft, and firm with no sag. How her pussy was the most beautiful I've ever seen. How she loves to give head. They would get so worked up they had huge hard ons by the time Shell came in with refreshments. I told her to wear a bikini. Hey, it was summer! And our AC was not working very well, so it was easy.

They stared at Shell and forgot to watch the game. I casually told her, "I was telling the guys about your beautiful boobs. Take your bikini bra off to show them."

She hesitated, so I walked over to her, told her how beautiful she is, what a good girl she is, and untied the bow to her top. Off it dropped. She looked down with an expression that I read as "Oh, darn." She bent down and picked up the top and walked away to add it to the laundry pile. She came back, topless, and continued to bring snacks and stuff.

12