Terry's Story about Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat and watched the game with us. Then she went to get more snacks. My friends watched me to see what I would do next. I got my SLR camera out and got it ready.

When she came out with a tray of bottles, I said to her, "Honey, I've been telling the guys about your beautiful pussy. Take off your bikini bottom so they can see for themselves."

She got that deer-in-the-headlights look again. I walked over to her, again praised her, tweaked both of her beautiful nipples, and had her untie the bows on either side of her bikini. Down it dropped! She grinned. Her bare pussy was now visible for us all to admire. Naked as a newborn. My preference. Again she bent over to pick up what fell, and walked over to put it in the laundry basket.

I picked up my camera and started shooting. She has a nice thigh gap, and the kind of clit that sticks out a little bit, even when she's not aroused. So as she walked away they could see the tip of her clit hanging a little. What a turn on! As an attentive boyfriend, I walked over to her and fingered her pussy. She was sopping wet! I brought my wet finger out to show my pals. Her clit was easier to see now, as she gets aroused easily when she is fingered and it was swollen.

"Shell, my friends think you are beautiful. Walk over to them and let them finger you. I'm sure they would be very happy to help you cum."

I don't usually go that far, but she was turned on, I was turned on, and the guys were beside themselves with hope. I smiled at her. My biggest most loving smile, assuring her that it's okay, I love her, and they do, too.

She walked over to them. They were each sitting in an easy chair, and she stood between them. At the same time they reached over to basically feel her up. One grabbed her boobs and twisted her super sensitive nipples. The other stuck a finger in her cunt to feel her wetness, and he bumped her clit.

My girl closed her eyes and came right then, fiercely! We could see her body shake and vibrate as she sank to the floor and moaned uncontrollably, writhing. I grinned, I was so proud of her! I got pictures of it all. I love taking her orgasm pictures. I have tons of them. All unique. It's times like that I call her by a special nickname, my Little O. It's so easy to make her cum.

I did not expect to be creating a little submissive exhibitionist! But I realized that little by little, that's what happened. Must be a subliminal thing I needed. I walked over to her, kneeled down like you would to a little kid, and asked her,

"Little O, do you need to be fucked?" She nodded her head yes.

I told the boob guy to get his clothes off so he could fuck her properly. I handed him a condom. You can't fuck my girlfriend without one.

Right there in the living room he did just that. His clothes came off so fast I had to laugh. He had a medium cock, nothing she couldn't handle, so I watched and clicked away as he first put the condom on, then politely positioned her on her back for missionary sex. He pushed his cock into her, all the way first try! Her wetness made her slippery as lube, so he started the fuck by pumping right away. In and out, in and out. Man, who cared about a ball game when the best show was on my living room floor? Ha ha!

He fucked her with a few more strokes and then announced, "I'm gonna cum!" I told him to pull out, he could take the condom off, and cum on her boobs and chest. Cum pictures! Awesome! Oh right, the professionals call that the money shot. I call it the cummy shot. My baby was a trooper.

I told the next guy, the cunt guy, to get ready. Another condom for him. He shucked his clothes. A normal cock, so I relaxed. He grabbed a cushion for her. I liked that. He was considerate. The other guy was a jerk. I told boob guy he could leave now. He wanted to watch, but I shooed him out.

Back on my knees, I asked her, "Little O, can you handle one more? He'd really like to fuck you, and I'd like to watch."

She whispered to me, but he could hear her, too. "I need to cum, so yeah, let him in me. I want him to cum in me. Thank you, babe."

Aw, she was so sweet. Thanking me for having them fuck her. I promised her a big reward later on.

The cunt guy put the cushion down and was gentle about slipping his cock into her. I liked that he didn't just assume he could slam her. I might invite him back some time. I watched him fuck my girl, but mostly I watched her. Her facial expressions told me the whole story. They went from resting face, to nice face, on to interested face, to excited face.

Oh, he must have hit her G-spot, because all of a sudden she went ballistic. That was her O face, my favorite. The guy was pretty happy about that, too. Then he was humping at a pretty good pace, working himself up for the grand finale. Holy cow, she orgasmed again! And then at the same time, pow! Cunt man came, and filled the condom, half a dozen pumps worth. That was a doozy. I got pictures. She called his name a few times. Then she called mine. My angel.

We let him hang around a while longer, all of us much more relaxed about being naked and just talking about all kinds of shit. Mostly sex related. Nakedness does that. Brings out the animal in us all.

Cunt man decided to leave when it got late and all Shelly wanted was to fuck me over and over again. I'm used to it, and have built up the stamina, but it does seem pretty awesome to first-time watchers if anyone is still around. Yeah, my ego shows off pretty much during those sessions. I start talking dirty mouth to her, too. She loves it in small doses.

When we were alone again I pulled out the ring, got down on one knee, and proposed to my currently naked girlfriend. She squealed and hugged and kissed me.

"Does that mean yes?" I had to ask. She laughed and agreed. Convenient that she was still naked.

One day my boss called me into his office. Right away he said he's heard a lot about my girl, and he wanted to see for himself. I told him I only let guys fuck her on the weekend. And if he brings any friends, the deal is off. I learned the hard way on that one. He agreed, so the next Saturday he came knocking at the door. It was noon. He was casually dressed. Nicely. He's a little overweight, but not bad.

I invited him in and introduced him to Shelly. He was surprised. I'm sure he didn't believe the guys when they told him how beautiful she is. She was wearing one of those tiny dresses, kind of loose, really short, almost showing her cunt. The top was cut pretty low, showing the tops of her boobs. Little spaghetti straps holding the whole thing up.

My boss was really surprised again when I told her to take off the dress. She untied those straps, and let it fall. No panties. She was naked. With a beautiful smile. Boss had trouble breathing, I swear to God. I told her she was a good girl, and I loved her, and my boss would like to fuck her. Just like that. She looked him over, wasn't sure. I told him to lose his clothes, she wants to see him naked. I was taking my clothes off, too.

She took her time checking him out. She liked his cock. It was a pretty good size, but not as big as mine so I knew she would have fun with it. She asked him if he wanted to fuck right away, or maybe get a blow job. He had trouble deciding, and looked at his watch. I guess he had to be somewhere. Too bad for him. Anyway, he settled for the fuck.

She got close to him and got down on the floor. He straddled her missionary style, and started pumping. What a dumb guy. He came really fast, suited up and left. I had to calm her down and pet her and explain it wasn't her fault, he had to be somewhere. She's pretty sensitive. He was a douche. He didn't even use the condom I gave him. He won't be invited again.

Still later...

Hi, good to see you again. Let me tell you the latest. Shell and I went to a park late one afternoon. No kids were there, so I told her to take her dress off. Dresses are easier and faster than pants and top. She did. Wow did she look beautiful sitting on the grass naked. A couple teenage boys came by and stared at her for about 10 minutes. I had to watch carefully since boys that age have no morals. They had to be somewhere so they finally left. A young couple came by. The woman got really made at the man because he wanted to stay and just watch. I was getting ready to fuck her, so he missed out on seeing that.

I made Shell get on all fours and I took her from behind. That's one of her favorite positions, so I knew she would cum quickly. She did! She yelled out because it was such a strong orgasm, and she squirted! I put her dress on her and we high tailed it out of there before any cops came. Back home we fucked a couple more times before she was tired out. Then we just cuddled naked on the sofa while she kissed me a lot. I think we had the tv on for background noise. Sometime we get kinda loud when we cum so the tv helps and the neighbors don't get so mad.

A month after that I invited our new neighbor over to watch the game. He is a deputy sheriff, a bachelor. Kind of handsome, but what do I know? Shell thought so, anyway, and told me. I don't think he has a girlfriend right now, so I felt a little sorry for him. I told Shell to put her medium-sized bikini on to serve beer and snacks. She gave me a big smile and a kiss, knowing I had something in mind for her. So I told her my plan.

This guy's name is Ken. Nice guy, and law enforcement, you know. They protect and serve. They deserve a reward. So I pretended I needed to find something upstairs. He was alone on the sofa when she came in carrying a towel, like she had been at the pool. Her hair was wet, so she probably really did swim for a bit. You can't see the sofa from the door, so she acted like I was the one sitting there watching tv.

"Honey," she called, "I can't find the wine. Ouch! And now my top hurts. Please come untie it while I keep looking." She was standing on the stepstool. She's only 5'4". I'm 6'2" So when I put stuff away it's anyone's guess if she can find it.

Ken didn't move, so she called again, kind of irritated. He decided hell, why not? So he goes into the kitchen and sees her scrabbling in the top cabinet, in just a little bikini. He untied her top, both at the neck and the back. Down it dropped.

"Oh, that's much better, thanks honey. Now could you do the bottom? I don't like this bikini so much. I think I'll wear the smaller one from now on."

Smaller? He thought this one was pretty tiny. He saw side boob, ya know? So he undid the bottom, received her thanks, and she reached the bottle down for him to grab. He did, but he also said, "Actually, I prefer beer." She looked down and gave a little gasp and said, "Ken?" She wanted to step down so he held her waist while she did. You know, to help her down. Then he got a good look at the whole package, shaved pussy and everything. He reached for her boobs, squeezed them, and she moaned.

I had been watching most of this. So now I said, "I decided you need some thanks for what you do. Shell, kiss him." She's a great kisser, I may have already told you that. Her kiss, with tongue, pretty much told him "please fuck me now." He held her and returned the kiss. Then he looked at me, question on his face. I told him, "I like to share her with my friends, I like to watch, and she stays happy. It's a win for us all. You do a good enough job and I'll get her all night long, trying to satisfy her. You'll probably tire out before she does."

He looked at her with more interest now, lust clearly on his face. Shell asked Ken, "What's your favorite position?" Good man, he said, "On your back, so I can use my fingers first." I smiled, because that's what Shell loves most... a good fingering before penetration. She giggled and wiggled, making Ken and me laugh. God I love her. He made her cum three times before he even got his cock into her. I got plenty of O face pictures that day. He knows how to make a woman happy. If I wasn't around I think Shell would even want to marry him. He'll be asked back, no doubt about it. No. She doesn't like being gang banged. One at a time for her.

He fucked her doggy style and made her cum twice more before he came, partly in her and the rest all over her. She loves cum. She swallows it and says it tastes like fruit juice. Must be her red haired dna or something changing her taste buds like that. Yeah, lucky me.

Well, I gotta go. I just got a selfie from her, just her tits. See? Yeah, gorgeous, I know. When she sends a tit pic that means she's horny so get home! Huh? Oh, we've been married a couple years now. I'm 25 and she's 20 now. Nah, I never need to fuck another woman. Shell is everything to me. I know, I know, she's still young. We'll be doing this until she tells me she's tired of it. Then we'll figure out something else that could get us into trouble, I guess. It's all so fun!

12