Tess Takes the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess was basking in it though. She pictured the metal grab bar in her hand another throbbing cock. The illicit thought, like a silent prayer to a hedonistic god, permitted the hand merely grazing her flesh through the front of her blouse to push harder. She watched the strings securing the buttons strain, stretching, her breath baited by their struggle before finally they surrendered and her top was torn open, spilling her breasts over the fabric, her old bra looking more than ever unfit to restrain the avalanche of flesh that was due if the front clasp was undone.

The sight on the hand now nestled against her bare flesh she tried not to cry out, shame at the sight of her body with only this man's hand to conceal it causing her to shiver. She was fighting the innate need to scream, to escape, to move any other way than the way those hands wanted her to. She couldn't understand just why but the sight of her own body on display was for lack of a better term titillating. She'd always considered herself a modest, and in her own skin a conservative girl despite the things she whispered in secret but the feeling of the grimy florescent light of the train on flesh that had barely seen daylight along with the hands roaming her was unsettling something it felt like she had been pushing down all her life. That she had locked away the day she said "I do" to the man standing oblivious at the other end of the train.

That worming thing inside her, being coaxed to life like a tiny ember to raging blaze pulled her eyes down to gaze at the thing she gripped in her hand. It was enormous. It would break her in half.

Tess unable to stop herself gripped it harder and watched in shock and elation as she

stroked her hand over it, worshipping it with her caress.

She felt detached from the limb lusting over it even as she absent-mindedly wet her lips with her tongue, the thought of the hot flesh against her mouth making the swift and moist touch thrilling beyond belief.

She couldn't believe herself. The way her body was reacting was making her feel dirty, the way she was melting against them peeling away layers of the woman she thought she knew.

In the glass the woman staring back at the hand at her breast slipped beneath the cup and over her aching nipple vanished with another moan.

"TESS!" Jack's voice shouted. Some part of what poured out of her in a scream had torn him from what he was doing.

She couldn't see him though and didn't want to either. The hands were all that existed now. The hands and that cock.

Tess moaned again, the thing in her hand was pounding like a second heart, her own hardened muscle contracted racing to keep up to its pace. Any moment she felt it would burst and the cock in her hand with it. Quick enough was it to not notice the hand between her thighs was no longer pressing the material into her the ripe folds of her femininity, not until it reemerged, slithering beneath the lycra of her yoga pants and under the now soiled cotton of her panties grazed her now puckered pink flesh.

His rough hand brushed against her lips as the one kneading her pinched her nipple sending another delicious tingle through her.

She was losing her mind and with each new caress she wanted to fight less. She wanted to give in. She wanted to belong to these men's hands, lips, tongues and cocks.

Trapped in the maze of all the fluttering sensations she gave a final look back down at the cock sluicing through the sleeve of her fist. She felt every inch, every loop and curve of the calligraphy formed by the veins pumping the blood engorging its grith and she loved it. She watched her hand fluidly glide over its girth as the light caught the diamond of her wedding band and it looked perverse, surreal and she was riveted by its beauty.

She wanted it inside her. She wanted to know its musky smell as it glazed her lips like a salty dessert.

As it christened her face and baptized her breasts, as its owner wrote his name on her pussy like a brand by cum. She had to stop herself from kneeling down to pay tribute to it with her soft lips and warm mouth. Around her bodies were gathering. She could feel eyes transfixed on her as never before. And the feet shuffling faster, more urgently even as the rest of the train was muted beneath the gathering strokes of hands across her body.

Something puddled at her feet. The feeling of the muggy air across her naked pussy puckered the nipple trapped between the fingers of the kneading hand. She looked down in time to see her panties drift down her ankles and land with the ruffled lycra lassoing her feet together. The thought of her bare ass facing the rest of the train hung in the cobweb beside her cocooning pleasure. She felt her face go flush with embarrassment but wasn't sure if that was her responding or her body just going through the motions. Her nipples ached even more and clit

throbbed, its tender nub begging for the hand fumbling her folds to find it.

Tess closed her eyes, her heart felt ready to burst now, something building, growing, tightening in her guts, just below it. She could feel it in her pussy, the muscles in her abdomen clenching, flexing, contracting, searching for something to relieve her. She didn't feel the hands lifting her by her hips, her feet leaving the ground, her body being turned.

The hand slipping over her waist and down to her pelvis brought her back to reality when a solitary finger stroked the nub nestled between her folds. Tess' eyes shot open to the room, finding in the world beyond the lids shutting in her pleasure Jack staring back horrified as she writhed and bucked. The room was coming into focus and at the center of it, he stared as arms pinned his body against the door to helplessly watch as they groped and fondled her.

She couldn't track his face long in the rush of sensations. The finger once merely stroking the nub was now toying with it. Just like the cock in her hand, she could feel its shape, nuzzled against her, the lines circling the tip of his finger an absorbing whirlpool, the one tracing between digits a dizzying cliff she wished to throw herself over.

She stared eyes half open, as more hands amassed around her, the vision of Jack shuttering through her mind. He flickered between the ripples of ecstasy, his haunting glare between fingers, hands, even lips tugging at her body, each one pulling her in a different direction. She'd never thought of having sex with more than one person at a time, but now the thought of being fucked by two or three strong men at once was not only enticing but sounded better than anything she'd experienced with Jack before. She felt her other hand slip over another cock, it glided through her fist so innately she wondered why she had never before jerked two guys off at once? It felt so natural to her now, like breathing air in and out, the dual pistons jabbing between her quivering fingers. In and out. Their shafts moving in time with the fingertip tormenting her tender nub.

A few feet away Jack's heart was breaking, the sight of his wife trapped in the snare of men's bodies twisting everything he had ever imagined about her. He'd thought he'd sensed something happening on the other end of the train but wasn't sure until he saw hands pawing at her bare ass, the image sending both a flush of anger through his features and an equally unsettling sensation through his cock.

He watched as a man both him and Tess had referrer to as "Grandpa" hobbled with his walker toward her, eyeing her breasts like her body had rekindled a long dormant libido, he swiftly palmed them, weighing each in his hand while admiring the pale circumferences and tan lines indicating not even the beginnings of cleavage had seen the sun. In the weeks since his grandson had stopped driving him to his VFW meetings and he'd been forced to use public transport he'd taken a special interest in the ways the mildly curvy woman had failed in her attempts to conceal her bosomy appearance.

He remembered the husband offering him a seat which suited him fine when the wife had to stand up to allay the pain in her back, it put him at eye level with her massive rack and he had gotten to enjoy every jolt and bump on the track as they buoyed and shook for his entertainment. Until the third month when her baby bump started to show he thought she'd gotten work done and wondered if in her free time she was an escort. He'd have cashed in his son's 401K just to see what the prudish cocktease hid under all those garments.

Now, in the flesh, seeing wasn't enough. He was right all along, the look of ecstasy and was too plain on her face. She was a whore. He smirked as the man he who'd stood so he could get better look at his wife's tits was now thrashed back and forth by the other passengers, preventing him from interfering. He hadn't known until that moment how much he hated the ilk of his generation; his grandson disrespected him and this yuppy flaunted his buxom wife on public transit. He turned her mewing face toward his and pressed his lips into hers, his tongue spearing her mouth and silencing her moan, his cock throbbing when her tongue returned his caress. He'd never felt softer lips, she kissed like she was coming up for air, the palpable desire beckoning his free hand to scoop up and knead her breasts before a moment later he felt a man's face pushed into the left, he lowered his mouth and took the other before anyone else could.

Jack screamed as the old man latched his lips and tongue onto her exposed nipple, burying his old face into her ripe flesh. He could hear in her moans and quivering how his tongue circled and lips suckled at her tender skin. Sounds he'd thought only he could conjure up from his wife were mere child's play to the seasoned lecher who's trained lips and ravenous thirst for Tess's body left her drooling between sighs. Her breasts heaved and danced as he devoured her and to his horror he watched her will melt away until only her quivering nakedness remained. Tess became to tremble, her head first shaking in disagreement and then whipping her raven mane back and forth as the two men squeezed and suckled at her breasts, the dual stimulation too much for her to bear, the sounds pulling Jack's eyes down to her now drenched panties, a dark spot beginning to grow and trickle onto the floor as if her pussy was sobbing with both of them. More men followed suit. The young, the old, some handing off Jack to those who'd already enjoyed Tess before pushing their faces between her thighs, into her breasts or into her gaping mouth, all making him rethink if Jack had given her pleasure at all from the unfamiliar sounds of pleasure escaping her lips.

Though he never counted himself a jealous man, there was something breaking in him to see his wife being groped, fondled, taken advantage of. He watched now her face arrested by something he didn't recognize at first. It seemed shock, the way her eyes fluttered open then closed, the way her mouth hung open before like a thunder bolt splitting his world in half one of the men holding took aim with his cock at her small pelvis.

Her eyes opened and gazed down long enough to see and something resembling relief flashed on her blushing face.

The sight of the cock aimed just below where the man's fingers were teasing her senses raw sent an audible groan of bliss through Tess. She smiled drunk on lust as she watched, her lip gripped between teeth as the cock that was not Jack's slid up the taut sleeve of her sex. Thrusting upward, a guttural moan escaped Tess' lips as she felt it plunge into her, past the pressure points stirred into frenzy, those raw nerves exploding with ecstasy.

Gripping the cocks in each of her hands, Tess surrendered to the rhythm of the piston.

The tumescent flesh moved through her, pumping, prodding, the walls rippling with the effort to contain him. She felt the knot bound tight in her belly loosening, the strings holding it in one piece fraying until only the tenuous thread between her and her climax remained. She wasn't sure until she heard her own voice begging him, the pleas mixing with Jack's sobs before she finally felt his length nuzzled deep inside her and the knot came undone.

Tess gasped, her pussy convulsing as her orgasm struck.

"Tess..." Jack's voice reverberated through the blackness that followed. Her body still shuddering, her eyes fluttered back open to the shifting chaos of the train car.

The sensations that sent her over the edge were returning, her nervous system rebooting itself in the wake of her climax. The cock still drumming away, she could feel his tempo increasing, the body thrusting into hers, she no longer knew even if it was the same cock as before but one thing was certain. He was close to his own release.

She felt the orgasm building once more, the knot in her belly tightening, her breasts tingling at the touch of the hands, the burrowing piston of the cock pushing her past intelligible thought or reason until there was only stimulation, only her body and theirs, only her husband staring back, his face twisting with hurt and the bulging erection of his own as he watched his wife cum on the strangers cock.

"Ughh...." Tess screamed, her lover going rigid, the hot balm of his cum finally flooding her womb thrust her into another climax as her gaze locked with Jack. His heated glare the final ingredient needed to bring her to orgasm. Fury burned away at half the man she loved, grief taking the rest as she was left staring at her husband sobbing before her, a loathsome stain where he'd cum in his pants from watching the other commuters reveal the whore they knew her to be.

Bliss had nearly deformed her face as she rode the cock that was not his through orgasms, a strange sense of solace dawning as she regained her wits and the train pulled into the Queens station. She watched Jack's lift his face to hers and share a collective glance.

Tess smiled and nodded as the men dressed and they departed the station for the last time.

When they arrived at home they'd make love with a special degree of tenderness, but Jack knew now he could not longer be the only one to know his wife. He'd watched her transform before his eyes and like her felt his head swimming and body ache with desire to see it again.

He couldn't be the only one anymore. But that didn't mean he couldn't watch next time either. The thought made him especially hard as he watched his beloved drift to sleep, the seed spent in her not his still running from her and knew the hunger she knew now would not die after they had the baby. The next baby might not even be his but the concoction of late night lovers who's names she'd never know. In the glance they'd shared in the train car he knew this for sure.

He'd never loved anyone as much as Tess but now he realized all they had succeeded in doing by pledging loyalty to only each other when they spoke their vows was contrive a kink for later, a taboo to nip at their imaginations until the day she acted upon it.

Laying naked beside him, the body over the past couple months that had grown more voluptuous with motherhood's help, that he'd worshipped every chance he was given he realized so too had the other commuters lusted over in private. The handprints of other men still lingering on her soft breasts, the musk of cum perfuming her supple skin, the look of tranquility as she smiled and nuzzled her pillow, Jack had never seen his wife so beautiful. It was an unnerving epiphany knowing how they both felt in the aftermath, the relief she felt when the wave that stood between her and herself finally broke and she realized the woman waiting on the other side wanted other men. That she wanted the reminder thrown in his face that they wanted her too.

He realized too feeling his body responding as it did this was who he was, the man waiting on the other side of that wave. If he drifted to sleep and woke up alone with a text that she'd slipped out to fuck a stranger he'd be thrilled. He'd stroke himself to ecstasy knowing what he was feeling another man was moments before filling her.

"I love you," he whispered, laying beside her, the shift of the springs lifting her from the cobweb of dreams.

"Let's take the train again tomorrow," she said, reaching for him, her hand finding her cock she felt the words swell his male appendage with desire.

12